KmartGamer 7.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
There are no coupon/gift card deals with any consoles. The thread title has not been updated yet.

I am very easy to reach on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/KmartGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views
Kmartgamer 4.0 = 7,436 replies/503,006 views
Kmartgamer 5.0 = 7,344 replies/517,314 views
Kmartgamer 6.0 = 7,499 replies/660,632 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Rewards member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a deal posted either at KmartGamer's blog, Facebook, Twitter or in this thread.

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular - Savings coupon offers effective everywhere)

January 8th through the 14th:

:360::ps3: Rage $34.99

:360::ps3: Madden NFL 12 $39.99

:360::ps3: NCAA Football 12 $44.99

:360::ps3: WWE 12 $44.99
*Get $10 off your next WWE purchase when you spend $30 or more on WWE merchandise. Redeemable for up to 4 weeks after coupon is printed.

:360::ps3::wii: Skylanders Starter Pack $49.99

:360: Kinect sensor $129.99

Shop Your Way Rewards:

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a SYWR offer. These offers can be very targeted (Geo, User, etc.) so anything placed needs to be validated.

Coming Soon:

All titles listed below I am working on offers for and the dates I think they are coming out.

3-23 :3ds: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Games Kmart will not be carrying:
  • Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  • Catherine
  • PC versions of Modern Warfare 3, Battlefield 3 and Skyrim
  • Any other PC game that was also released on consoles.

Earning Coupons at Kmart:
If I buy a $59.99 game and use a $20 coupon, does that mean I won't get the "Spend $40 on games, get a $15 coupon" coupon?
Yes. As long as it's over $40 BEFORE you use a coupon, you're good.

Using Coupons at Kmart:
[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Once a coupon is used it is gone, it is not refunded. Also, if a game is purchased with a coupon promotion and then returned the coupon needs to be returned as well.

Please don't take this as I am saying you are being fraudulent, this is a general note to everyone as I know this has come up previously. We have a new fraud researcher that has started and already has tracked down people trying to exploit the system and will soon be facing action from us. Every transaction with a coupon it tied to a SYWR account.[/QUOTE]

The total BEFORE taxes must be over the value of the coupon. For example, if your coupon is for $20, you must buy at least $20 worth of gaming merchandise. (i.e. you cannot use a $20 coupon on one $19.99 game.)
You must present coupons before making payment, and redeeming points is a form of payment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Major Upcoming Jan.-March 2012 console releases: (These are all confirmed dates from publishers via press releases, but beware KMart may not carry all of these titles.)

Jan. 24- Silent Hill HD Collection

Jan. 31- FF XIII-2, Soul Calibur V, NeverDead

Feb. 7- Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, The Darkness II, Fallout New Vegas UE, Jak and Daxter HD Collection (PS3 only), Inversion

Feb. 14- UFC Undisputed 3, Twisted Metal, Grand Slam Tennis 2, BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend, Rhythm Heaven Fever (Wii only), Binary Domain

Feb. 21- Syndicate, Asura's Wrath

Feb. 28- SSX, Pokepark 2: Wonders Beyond (Wii only)

March 6- MLB The Show 12/MLB 2K12, Mass Effect 3, Street Fighter x Tekken, Ghost Recon, Max Payne 3, Silent Hill Downpour

March 13- Mario Party 9 (Wii only on March 11), Tales of Graces f (PS3 only), Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations

March 20- Resident Evil: Operation Racoon City, Ninja Gaiden 3

March 27- Tiger Woods 13, Dragon's Dogma

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Maineavalanche']From what I understand, all first run PS3 copies will come with it on the disc.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. That is what I thought but I wasn't completely sure.

Now I understand the "$110 and $50 coupon" promotion! Because none of the games come with coupons next week (publishers don't want to associate their big games with "coupons," afraid it will tarnish the game's rep or something). The reason why I was confused (or excited) because I thought there are $15 or $20 coupons for the new releases IN ADDITION to $50 coupon from $110 worth of purchase...

[quote name='TylerDurden313']Do they give you the bonus upon preordering, or preorder AND purchase? If you can simply preorder and walk in and ask for the DLC and not purchase the game when released then your point is valid. However, you are required to purchase to receive a bonus as part of your "buyers agreement". To return item and not DLC is stealing to anyone with the least bit of common sense. But if you're okay with that it's fine by me. I'm no moral authority. Just don't try to run your mental gymnastics on CAG. Keep that crap on SD where it belongs.[/QUOTE]

Just because a retailer attempts to lock you into a purchase before you get your bonus doesn't change the fact that you receive a bonus simply for preordering a title. GameStop and Amazon never say we'll give you a bonus if you purchase from us; they say we'll give you a bonus if you preorder from us. Obviously, it's in their best interest as businesses to not provide that bonus until they're assured your money is in their pockets, but, again, that doesn't change the terms of the agreement and doesn't change what you can do with the item once you've completed your end of the agreement.

This isn't like Kmart's scenario where you're given something for purchasing an item. If the requirement is to make a purchase, then, yes, whatever incentive received needs to be returned with the item or deducted from the refund. However, if the requirement is to preorder, and you've satisfied that requirement completely by purchasing the game, then you are absolutely within your legal and moral right to keep your preorder bonus if you return the item.

so let me get this straight since Next week's promo says Total must be at least $110.00 before tax, discounts and/or coupons that means I can buy 2 games that total 119 or so, and still use my batman $30 off coupon and STILL get the $50 coupon?

[quote name='litobirdy']that means I can buy 2 games that total 119 or so, and still use my batman $30 off coupon and STILL get the $50 coupon?[/QUOTE]
Yes.

So, is the total of $119.00 one per customer? Or, next week can I buy...

1st Transaction: War in the North + Uncharted 3 = $50.00

2nd Transaction: Sonic Generations + Goldeneye Reloaded + $10.00 clearance game = $50.00

3rd Transaction: Tropico 4 = $15.00 coupon

If that will work, then I will have enough coupons to basically get Assassins Creed and Saint Row 3 for free.

Because I'd rather give my business to K-Mart, otherwise I am heading to target for the buy 2 get 1 free this week.

[quote name='litobirdy']so let me get this straight since Next week's promo says Total must be at least $110.00 before tax, discounts and/or coupons that means I can buy 2 games that total 119 or so, and still use my batman $30 off coupon and STILL get the $50 coupon?[/QUOTE]

Yes that will work!

I'll third the 3DS question. Any other deals on it coming up besides all these $25 deals? I half hope to hear there wont be because I'm already going to be spending way too much next month.

[quote name='Ardrid']Just because a retailer attempts to lock you into a purchase before you get your bonus doesn't change the fact that you receive a bonus simply for preordering a title. GameStop and Amazon never say we'll give you a bonus if you purchase from us; they say we'll give you a bonus if you preorder from us. Obviously, it's in their best interest as businesses to not provide that bonus until they're assured your money is in their pockets, but, again, that doesn't change the terms of the agreement and doesn't change what you can do with the item once you've completed your end of the agreement.

This isn't like Kmart's scenario where you're given something for purchasing an item. If the requirement is to make a purchase, then, yes, whatever incentive received needs to be returned with the item or deducted from the refund. However, if the requirement is to preorder, and you've satisfied that requirement completely by purchasing the game, then you are absolutely within your legal and moral right to keep your preorder bonus if you return the item.[/QUOTE]
So Amazon, Newegg and others allow you to keep your credit if you get a credit preorder bonus of say $20 and return the item? They DO NOT give you the bonus simply for preordering. It's preorder + purchase, you need both, or else they would give you the bonus when you preorder. I'm sorry but I'm a Cheap Ass Gamer and not a Slick ass Gamer.

Not arguing with you however. Just disagree with your methods.

So, let me get this straight, because too many words and numbers confuse the hell out of my simple country mind. If I were to purchase MW3 during the $15/$50 coupon promotion and use a $20 coupon from a previous promotion, I'll still receive the $15 coupon despite my total being $39.99?

[quote name='nastyislegend']So, let me get this straight, because too many words and numbers confuse the hell out of my simple country mind. If I were to purchase MW3 during the $15/$50 coupon promotion and use a $20 coupon from a previous promotion, I'll still receive the $15 coupon despite my total being $39.99?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']The coupons will still print. The redeeming of a gaming coupon does not reduce the gaming total that the coupons print trigger against.

For some reason I don't remember this being the case but hey, these are the experts.[/QUOTE]
That's the answer Josh received from IT. So in theory you should receive a $15 gaming coupon.

[quote name='nastyislegend']So, let me get this straight, because too many words and numbers confuse the hell out of my simple country mind. If I were to purchase MW3 during the $15/$50 coupon promotion and use a $20 coupon from a previous promotion, I'll still receive the $15 coupon despite my total being $39.99?[/QUOTE]
yes. as long as your surpass the $40 or $110 thresholds prior to GAMING COUPONS (think of them as gift cards), the $15 or $15 and $35 gaming coupons will print.

[quote name='SteveDaWonder']So, is the total of $119.00 one per customer? Or, next week can I buy...

1st Transaction: War in the North + Uncharted 3 = $50.00

2nd Transaction: Sonic Generations + Goldeneye Reloaded + $10.00 clearance game = $50.00

3rd Transaction: Tropico 4 = $15.00 coupon

If that will work, then I will have enough coupons to basically get Assassins Creed and Saint Row 3 for free.

Because I'd rather give my business to K-Mart, otherwise I am heading to target for the buy 2 get 1 free this week.[/QUOTE]

There's a limit of $100 in coupons per SYWR account for the deal. So you will get the first two sets of $50 coupons, but not the last $15 coupon, according to Josh.

I'm either going to buy a lot of games or not many.

Just kidding.

Right now, I'm sort of going to assume I'm not purchasing Lord of the Rings. I'll go to Kmart tomorrow to window shop for clearance titles/maybe buy Uncharted 3. And... (at this point) that's all I know for sure.

I have no idea what I'm buying, or in what order, until I get that Kmart game purchasing vibe (i.e. when some random game behind the glass case calls to me).

Yea, I'm feeling the same way about Lord of the Rings -- I mean, Snowblind is making it, and I do have a $10 coupon, but the game hasn't received a new preview from most outlets in what seems to be months. I didn't even know it was releasing so soon until I got the coupon.

All signs seem to be pointing to a probably flawed game, and with Uncharted 3 and Sonic Generations being a sure thing, I think I might just trash my LOTR coupon and wait until its $20 or so.

Which shouldn't be long.

Thanks TylerD and mixmaster for answering the question without being arseholes, even though I asked something that has been asked a few times now. You guys is rules!!

[quote name='diishen']any chance for a nba 2k12 sale?

NHL, FIFA and Madden all got/getting a sale![/QUOTE]

2k12 will be at $44.99 ($15 off) next week starting 11-6.

[quote name='SHC Stock Boy']2k12 will be at $44.99 ($15 off) next week starting 11-6.[/QUOTE]

For the love of...just when I thought it was safe til wwe'12( speaking of which..is there a coupon?)

Ardrid is the new annoying person on CAG? Sweet, I was starting to worry we didn't have any more trolls. Anyway, I am stoked to get Uncharted 3 tomorrow with my Batman coupon. Hopefully everything goes smoothly. Eagerly awaiting the Zelda deal.

[quote name='smackeythefrog']Now there's two different answers haha.

I was going to ask roughly the same question because a friend of mine has their LOTR coupon that they're never going to use and I planned on picking this up at K-Mart this week.[/QUOTE]

Here's the deal on using another person's coupon on your SYWR card.

1) You are NOT suppose to. The way the promotion is intended the coupon is tied to the SYWR card.
2) However, people in the past have discovered you can.
3) Because of (1), it means the system could be fixed at any time to prevent you from using another person's coupon on your SYWR account.

Therefore, the whole thing is YMMV.

So, you can try it. And given the slow reaction time of IT, you may most likely succeed. But don't come crying if it doesn't work. :)

Does anyone know if there will be a Black Friday deal on Skyrim? Obviously those deals haven't been announced yet, but I don't see the point in buying Uncharted 3, Modern Warfare 3, and Skyrim all within a week of each other. I figure 3 weeks is enough time to beat Uncharted 3 and Modern Warfare 3 and leave the rest of the year free for the massive time-sink that is Skyrim.

[quote name='Ardrid']Just because a retailer attempts to lock you into a purchase before you get your bonus doesn't change the fact that you receive a bonus simply for preordering a title. GameStop and Amazon never say we'll give you a bonus if you purchase from us; they say we'll give you a bonus if you preorder from us. Obviously, it's in their best interest as businesses to not provide that bonus until they're assured your money is in their pockets, but, again, that doesn't change the terms of the agreement and doesn't change what you can do with the item once you've completed your end of the agreement.

This isn't like Kmart's scenario where you're given something for purchasing an item. If the requirement is to make a purchase, then, yes, whatever incentive received needs to be returned with the item or deducted from the refund. However, if the requirement is to preorder, and you've satisfied that requirement completely by purchasing the game, then you are absolutely within your legal and moral right to keep your preorder bonus if you return the item.[/QUOTE]
Oh my god, your retarded argument needs to stop already. Here's what it says on the Halo Anniversary Amazon page's fine print:
Pre-order Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary and get a $10 Amazon credit good toward the purchase of items shipped and sold by Amazon.com (certain exclusions apply, including Kindle books, MP3s, and video rentals and downloads) as well as Master Chief Avatar Armor and the Grunt Funeral Skull (once activated, every grunt's methane tank will explode like a plasma grenade when killed). The promotional code for the credit will be e-mailed within two days after the product ships. The access code for the armor and skull will be packaged inside the game box. This offer will be extended to all existing pre-orders. Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com, while supplies last. Limit one per customer. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time.
From the Saints Row 3 page on Gamestop.com:
Online Customers: A code with instructions on how to redeem your code will be emailed to you when your game ships.
Store / In-Store Pickup Customers: A code with instructions on how to redeem your code will be printed on your receipt at time of purchase.

So if you continue to have difficulties reading, as you seem to when looking at Amazon.com or Gamestop.com, here's the bottom line: You get pre-order bonuses for preordering and purchasing from that retailer.

Is there a limit for how many copies of a single game I can purchase for the $110 for $50 coupon promo? Wow, the way I worded that hurts my brain. I mean, can I buy 2 copies of MW3(one for me, one for a 3rd shift friend o' mine), use a $20 coupon from a previous promotion, and still receive the $50 coupon?

[quote name='confoosious']Here's the deal on using another person's coupon on your SYWR card.

1) You are NOT suppose to. The way the promotion is intended the coupon is tied to the SYWR card.
2) However, people in the past have discovered you can.
3) Because of (1), it means the system could be fixed at any time to prevent you from using another person's coupon on your SYWR account.

Therefore, the whole thing is YMMV.

So, you can try it. And given the slow reaction time of IT, you may most likely succeed. But don't come crying if it doesn't work. :)[/QUOTE]

I can confirm that it still works as of two weeks ago (Batman release). I used a coupon I received when using my mom's SYWR card. I used my card to purchase Batman.

i have $20 gaming coupon from my BF3 purchase. I'm planning on using it on MW3. But I need to spend another penny!!! to get my $15 gaming coupon. PLEASE any suggestions on what to get, or what to look for on the CHEAP so i can at least get my $15 gaming coupon??!!! help!! wiling to spend up to a dollar (hopefullY). thanks!!

[quote name='deletion']i have $20 gaming coupon from my BF3 purchase. I'm planning on using it on MW3. But I need to spend another penny!!! to get my $15 gaming coupon. PLEASE any suggestions on what to get, or what to look for on the CHEAP so i can at least get my $15 gaming coupon??!!! help!! wiling to spend up to a dollar (hopefullY). thanks!![/QUOTE]Calm down--you have no need to worry, as Josh confirmed that you can use coupons to bring down your total without affecting the coupon you'd get; you can buy MW3 using the $20 coupon and you'll still get the $15 coupon in return despite your final total being a penny less than $40 (what matters is the total before you use any coupons, as that's what triggers the coupon(s) you'll receive). :D

[quote name='ubdu']Nobody's talking about Goldeneye...?[/QUOTE]

I guess releasing the week between the 2 biggest FPS this year and during the biggest PS3 title was not the smartest move. Would have been a perfect Jan title really.

[quote name='Keen314']Oh my god, your retarded argument needs to stop already. Here's what it says on the Halo Anniversary Amazon page's fine print:

From the Saints Row 3 page on Gamestop.com:

So if you continue to have difficulties reading, as you seem to when looking at Amazon.com or Gamestop.com, here's the bottom line: You get pre-order bonuses for preordering and purchasing from that retailer.[/QUOTE]

That does not in any way refute the argument. This is very simple to understand and doesn't take any more than basic common sense.

Per your own example:

Pre-order Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary and get a $10 Amazon credit good toward the purchase of items shipped and sold by Amazon.com
Nowhere in that description does Amazon indicate you need to purchase the item to be eligible for a preorder bonus. What Amazon does say is that you won't receive your preorder bonus until your item ships. As mentioned earlier, retailers do that to ensure they get your money. That purchase, however, is not a requirement to satisfy the terms of a preorder agreement. Why? Because the terms call for a preorder, not a purchase. The purchase is the way by which the retailer locks you in, not the way in which you satisfy the terms of the agreement. Your argument would be correct if the example read:

Purchase Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary and get a $10 Amazon credit good toward the purchase of items shipped and sold by Amazon.com...
That is exactly how Kmart phrases their coupon deals and why the value of your coupon must be deducted from your refund if you decide to return the item purchased, because the coupon is contingent upon you making and keeping your purchase, relative to the retailer. I only need to cite back to past preorder bonuses, such as access to betas (StarCraft 2 & Resistance 3), digital content (God of War 3), or physical content (Brutal Legend) that allowed you to preorder, receive your bonus, and cancel your order before shipment, to know I'm correct in this regard.

I've satisfied my end of the bargain once I've preordered from a retailer and purchased the item, thereby making and keeping my preorder. The preorder bonus is mine to keep because, again, I preordered the item as required and the retailer keeps their advertised preorder sales numbers. If you can't understand that than I don't know what to do for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='nastyislegend']Is there a limit for how many copies of a single game I can purchase for the $110 for $50 coupon promo? Wow, the way I worded that hurts my brain. I mean, can I buy 2 copies of MW3(one for me, one for a 3rd shift friend o' mine), use a $20 coupon from a previous promotion, and still receive the $50 coupon?[/QUOTE]

Honestly, I cant state with fact that there is a limit on games that week - mostly because no SPECIFIC deals are for SPECIFIC games that week - but buying 2 copies of MW3 and using that coupon, you will receive $50 in gaming coupons (more specifically, a 15 and a 35)

In reality, you can only get up to $100 in gaming coupons, so in separate transactions, the most beneficial amount of copies you can purchase is 4 - but like I said, I doubt there would be a limit on the number of games you get due to the deal not being for a specific title...

anyone have any ideas for a cheap filler game to on the $50 coupons for $110 in gaming software purchases deal?

I'd like to pick up Modern Warfare 3 and the MGS HD Collection but that will only take me to $109.98 (2 cents shorts of course!)

[quote name='MikeE021286']anyone have any ideas for a cheap filler game to on the $50 coupons for $110 in gaming software purchases deal?

I'd like to pick up Modern Warfare 3 and the MGS HD Collection but that will only take me to $109.98 (2 cents shorts of course!)[/QUOTE]

Look at the price drops on the first page (Post #6). You might get lucky and find a Wii or PSP game for $2.99. Otherwise if it is a game you actually want there should be some decent choices at $9.99 or $14.99. Wii AC/DC Rock Band pack is $2.99.

[quote name='Vigilante']Calm down--you have no need to worry, as Josh confirmed that you can use coupons to bring down your total without affecting the coupon you'd get; you can buy MW3 using the $20 coupon and you'll still get the $15 coupon in return despite your final total being a penny less than $40 (what matters is the total before you use any coupons, as that's what triggers the coupon(s) you'll receive). :D[/QUOTE]

awesome. thanks so much!!!

[quote name='cancerman1120']Look at the price drops on the first page (Post #6). You might get lucky and find a Wii or PSP game for $2.99. Otherwise if it is a game you actually want there should be some decent choices at $9.99 or $14.99. Wii AC/DC Rock Band pack is $2.99.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, never knew that even existed.

[quote name='Ardrid']
I've satisfied my end of the bargain once I've preordered from a retailer and purchased the item, thereby making and keeping my preorder. The preorder bonus is mine to keep because, again, I preordered the item as required and the retailer keeps their advertised preorder sales numbers. If you can't understand that than I don't know what to do for you.[/QUOTE]

wow. I thought Keen put it so succinctly that you wouldn't even bother to respond. But, of course, you're still going on with your stupid little argument which makes no sense.

If you think THE PREORDER is the relevant part of the transaction that completes your "end of the bargain," then by that logic, you can go preorder SR3, then walk into GS when it releases and say "I don't want to buy the game, just give me the DLC cause I preordered it from you, therefor fullfilling my part of the bargain."

Or (now that you've conveniently changed your process to "preorder and puchase") say to the clerk, "I'm going to buy this and immediately return the game but keep the DLC because the DLC is mine per the preorder bonus terms."

After all, if you fulfill the terms, there's no need to hide anything from the clerk right? You can do everything up front and tell him exactly what you're going to do. If you're in the right, you can do it out in the open without any hint of subterfuge.

Unless you can do that (and you know you can't do it), you are dead wrong, so please be quiet already. You can have the last word if you like because this is such a dumb argument. Everyone is laughing at you.

[quote name='ubdu']Nobody's talking about Goldeneye...?[/QUOTE]

Considering Best Buy sold Quantum of Solice the summer after it came out for $10 and Gamestop did the same thing for Blood Stone, I think everyone is just waiting for this to be $10, especially since it's an HD port of last year's Wii game with some extra MP modes.

[quote name='nastyislegend']Is there a limit for how many copies of a single game I can purchase for the $110 for $50 coupon promo? Wow, the way I worded that hurts my brain. I mean, can I buy 2 copies of MW3(one for me, one for a 3rd shift friend o' mine), use a $20 coupon from a previous promotion, and still receive the $50 coupon?[/QUOTE]

Absolutely.

[quote name='confoosious']wow. I thought Keen put it so succinctly that you wouldn't even bother to respond. But, of course, you're still going on with your stupid little argument which makes no sense.

If you think THE PREORDER is the relevant part of the transaction that completes your "end of the bargain," then by that logic, you can go preorder SR3, then walk into GS when it releases and say "I don't want to buy the game, just give me the DLC cause I preordered it from you, therefor fullfilling my part of the bargain."

Or (now that you've conveniently changed your process to "preorder and puchase") say to the clerk, "I'm going to buy this and immediately return the game but keep the DLC because the DLC is mine per the preorder bonus terms."

After all, if you fulfill the terms, there's no need to hide anything from the clerk right? You can do everything up front and tell him exactly what you're going to do. If you're in the right, you can do it out in the open without any hint of subterfuge.

Unless you can do that (and you know you can't do it), you are dead wrong, so please be quiet already. You can have the last word if you like because this is such a dumb argument. Everyone is laughing at you.[/QUOTE]

SERVED, SERVED, SERVED!! :applause:

The preorder argument..
Cant help it...Ardrid is right if we're talking "preorder" only. If I just say preorder A, receive X, technically he would be right. Note that technically and morally are two different words for a reason.

In gamestops case they at first say something like Pre-Order Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception and receive the GameStop exclusive Creepy Crawler Kickback!

If it stopped there, Ardrid is right. But it doesn't. It goes on to say: A code with instructions will be printed on your receipt at time of purchase. So you need to preorder and purchase (also 2 different words for a reason..)

[quote name='driverhasabomb']Do you think Kmart will price match Fry's if I don't have one local?[/QUOTE]

KMART doesn't price match.

Found Metro 2033 for $14.99 at the Hazleton PA Kmart. Last copy that I saw. Was REALLY happy about finding that one.
Saw a few other price dropped games that I'd like to grab next week during the 40/110 sale.
Speaking of that sale... Anybody know if Kmart intends to sell LEGO Harry Potter 5-7 on 11/11 as it's scheduled to be released or if they are going to hold it until the next week?

[quote name='NoMeDigas']KMART doesn't price match.[/QUOTE]

Ah okay... I misread the SEARS price match policy and thought it meant all of their holdings would price match.

so are all the Dualshock 3 controller colors on sale or just the standard black one, I might be picking up second controller tomorrow when I go in to pick up Uncharted 3

[quote name='SOLDIER']Any word how long the $20 promotion for Uncharted 3 will last? Is it one day only, or will it last the week?[/QUOTE]
from the op
November 6 to December 17.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back