KmartGamer 7.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
There are no coupon/gift card deals with any consoles. The thread title has not been updated yet.

I am very easy to reach on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/KmartGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views
Kmartgamer 4.0 = 7,436 replies/503,006 views
Kmartgamer 5.0 = 7,344 replies/517,314 views
Kmartgamer 6.0 = 7,499 replies/660,632 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Rewards member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a deal posted either at KmartGamer's blog, Facebook, Twitter or in this thread.

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular - Savings coupon offers effective everywhere)

January 8th through the 14th:

:360::ps3: Rage $34.99

:360::ps3: Madden NFL 12 $39.99

:360::ps3: NCAA Football 12 $44.99

:360::ps3: WWE 12 $44.99
*Get $10 off your next WWE purchase when you spend $30 or more on WWE merchandise. Redeemable for up to 4 weeks after coupon is printed.

:360::ps3::wii: Skylanders Starter Pack $49.99

:360: Kinect sensor $129.99

Shop Your Way Rewards:

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a SYWR offer. These offers can be very targeted (Geo, User, etc.) so anything placed needs to be validated.

Coming Soon:

All titles listed below I am working on offers for and the dates I think they are coming out.

3-23 :3ds: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Games Kmart will not be carrying:
  • Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  • Catherine
  • PC versions of Modern Warfare 3, Battlefield 3 and Skyrim
  • Any other PC game that was also released on consoles.

Earning Coupons at Kmart:
If I buy a $59.99 game and use a $20 coupon, does that mean I won't get the "Spend $40 on games, get a $15 coupon" coupon?
Yes. As long as it's over $40 BEFORE you use a coupon, you're good.

Using Coupons at Kmart:
[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Once a coupon is used it is gone, it is not refunded. Also, if a game is purchased with a coupon promotion and then returned the coupon needs to be returned as well.

Please don't take this as I am saying you are being fraudulent, this is a general note to everyone as I know this has come up previously. We have a new fraud researcher that has started and already has tracked down people trying to exploit the system and will soon be facing action from us. Every transaction with a coupon it tied to a SYWR account.[/QUOTE]

The total BEFORE taxes must be over the value of the coupon. For example, if your coupon is for $20, you must buy at least $20 worth of gaming merchandise. (i.e. you cannot use a $20 coupon on one $19.99 game.)
You must present coupons before making payment, and redeeming points is a form of payment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Major Upcoming Jan.-March 2012 console releases: (These are all confirmed dates from publishers via press releases, but beware KMart may not carry all of these titles.)

Jan. 24- Silent Hill HD Collection

Jan. 31- FF XIII-2, Soul Calibur V, NeverDead

Feb. 7- Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, The Darkness II, Fallout New Vegas UE, Jak and Daxter HD Collection (PS3 only), Inversion

Feb. 14- UFC Undisputed 3, Twisted Metal, Grand Slam Tennis 2, BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend, Rhythm Heaven Fever (Wii only), Binary Domain

Feb. 21- Syndicate, Asura's Wrath

Feb. 28- SSX, Pokepark 2: Wonders Beyond (Wii only)

March 6- MLB The Show 12/MLB 2K12, Mass Effect 3, Street Fighter x Tekken, Ghost Recon, Max Payne 3, Silent Hill Downpour

March 13- Mario Party 9 (Wii only on March 11), Tales of Graces f (PS3 only), Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations

March 20- Resident Evil: Operation Racoon City, Ninja Gaiden 3

March 27- Tiger Woods 13, Dragon's Dogma

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Preedatore']You can use vehicles in rush mode.[/QUOTE]
Interesting. I may have to pop on with my copy when I see my friends playing the next time then.:) Although I'd still rather just sell the Karkand voucher n get a vanilla online pass, since I don't think I'll be playing the mp for very long.:whistle2:#

My store has a Hardened Edition, so I need to find some kind of 'appointment for the wife' next Tuesday so I can be out of work at 8 and at my Kmart. Saw the Hardenend Edition sitting in a box and was surprised because I didn't think my store would get any.
I don't have to worry about my store selling out either because the register isn't letting them ring them up.

Josh can you confirm that the midnight locations STILL have 5 copies of Hardened on 360 and 4 on PS3? I would imagine some of those hardened editions were sold early yesterday or tuesday which would greatly disappoint people waiting in line at midnight.

Bring on Tuesday... got a guy at work who is buying a 2nd copy of MW3 with me, so we both pay $45 after Batman coupon, and I walk off with the $50 credit. Win

Ah Kmart, you never fail me. (*) 2 Kmarts so far today, looking for War of the North and Uncharted 3. One Kmart had neither, the other only had Uncharted. So very nice of Kmart to give me a 10 dollar coupon for War of the North and then not let me use it.

Also, no MW3 at either, but i figured that.

*(by this of course I mean you always fail me)

Note: Kmarts were Belleview and Broadway in Denver, CO and Evans and Federal in Denver, CO

[quote name='nnthomas']Bring on Tuesday... got a guy at work who is buying a 2nd copy of MW3 with me, so we both pay $45 after Batman coupon, and I walk off with the $50 credit. Win[/QUOTE]
Now that I know that my store has a Hardened Edition, it throws a wrench in my plans, since I wanted MW3 and Skyrim. I need to get that HE early on Tuesday, because I don't think it will last until Friday.
So now, my buddy and I are going in on MW3.

MW3 Hardenend Edition
+ MW3
+ 4000 MS points
$190
- $20 BF3 coupon
- $20 Dark Souls coupon
- $30 Batman coupon
- 5000 SWYR points
$115

He'll pay $40 for his vanilla copy and I'll pay $75 for 4000 points and the HE game. The $50 coupon is mine as well.
Cannot wait for this deal. But now I'll need to pair Skyrim with MGS HD Collection and an ACDC Wii Track Pack or something cheap.

[quote name='ubdu']Josh/Stockboy, will Kmart be carrying the Heavy Rain Director's Cut on 11/8?[/QUOTE]
God. My pristine "used" copy that I bought from GameStop during one of their sales is still in my backlog.

[quote name='ubdu']Josh/Stockboy, will Kmart be carrying the Heavy Rain Director's Cut on 11/8?[/QUOTE]

We will but we won't be launching it like a typical new release. We'll just replenish stores with that version as they sell down on the original.

[quote name='sadboy']God. My pristine "used" copy that I bought from GameStop during one of their sales is still in my backlog.[/QUOTE]

I know how you feel. I have Heavy Rain in my backlog sealed.

I got Heavy Rain from Kmart during one of their promotions and still haven't gotten to it. It was like buy 2 $60 games, save like $30 or something like that.

What does this include? Extra dlc?

NVM I just read what it includes.

searched but could not find so here goes:

is there a limit to the mw3 you can buy? cuz i know there is a $100 coupon limit :| but if I can't buy 4 copies of the game for the $100 in coupons ima need to revise my plan haha

I'm heading on a road trip next Friday when Skyrim releases. Planning on doing the Vanilla MW3+Skyrim purchase for the $50 credit that day on 11/11.

My targeted choices for Kmarts along the way are Frederick, MD, then up RT 15 into PA, Harrisburg, PA and Pottstown, PA. Hoping I can go to the Frederick store and knock it out in one stop. If not, I have the two others.

Anyone have any of these as their "home" store and would recommend it (good stock) over the others?

[quote name='EYEL1NER']My store has a Hardened Edition, so I need to find some kind of 'appointment for the wife' next Tuesday so I can be out of work at 8 and at my Kmart. Saw the Hardenend Edition sitting in a box and was surprised because I didn't think my store would get any.
I don't have to worry about my store selling out either because the register isn't letting them ring them up.[/QUOTE]

good luck, many stores are now sold out, hopefully Josh is getting all those locations overnight orders to make up for this mess...
but finding a hardened, good luck ...

Was going to get Sonic this morning but my K-Mart once again doesn't have the new releases for the week out on time. Same thing happened with BF3 last week so my buddy ended up going to gamestop instead. :whistle2:(

Josh, I will be shooting you an email about my store and their stocking issues.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']The highlighted reason is why I rarely use my headset anymore. I don't wanna have to listen to people blaring their music at eardrum shattering levels or lil pasty white brats from the suburbs using the N word or language that would make a drunken sailor blush every other word because they 'think it's so cool'.:roll:[/QUOTE]
Well, to be fair, I'm not a "pasty white brat from the suburbs," but I still swear a fairly substantial amount, though I leave my mic off out of consideration. I know not everyone on my team wants to hear me weave my @#%&*$! tapestry of profanity. :) I think the difference lies in whether people are considerate or not, and most of the teenage crowd that I seem to always come across is, of course, not.

[quote name='JustYourAverageJoe']Well, to be fair, I'm not a "pasty white brat from the suburbs," but I still swear a fairly substantial amount, though I leave my mic off out of consideration. I know not everyone on my team wants to hear me weave my @#%&*$! tapestry of profanity. :) I think the difference lies in whether people are considerate or not, and most of the teenage crowd that I seem to always come across is, of course, not.[/QUOTE]

That's probably one of the greatest reasons to own Sony's Wireless Stereo Headset. It allows you to filter out vocals of other players without sacrificing the actual sound of the game.

[quote name='donut']good luck, many stores are now sold out, hopefully Josh is getting all those locations overnight orders to make up for this mess...
but finding a hardened, good luck ...[/QUOTE]

Um, no.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']No store has sold out, they are incorrect. We have reached out to everyone reviewed the system and the game will not be sold today until next Tuesday. Issue has definitely had me up working on it for while.[/QUOTE]

I'm going with Josh on this one. ;)

I went in again to check on MW3 and they didn't have it out so I shrugged it off.

Was gonna pick up another copy of UC3+headset but they seem to have sold out of UC3 in the days since launch?? I asked the only employee in electronics and she said "charted what? I don't work in this department." Asked again if she could check stock via the computer and she said no. And so I left afterwasting 1 hour's worth of time and gas lol.

I am predicting multiple shitty experiences next week with MW3 and Skyrim...

[quote name='donut']good luck, many stores are now sold out, hopefully Josh is getting all those locations overnight orders to make up for this mess...
but finding a hardened, good luck ...[/QUOTE]

[quote name='chriscolbert']Um, no.
[/QUOTE]

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']No store has sold out, they are incorrect. We have reached out to everyone reviewed the system and the game will not be sold today until next Tuesday. Issue has definitely had me up working on it for while.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='chriscolbert']I'm going with Josh on this one. ;)[/QUOTE]

@donut
Seriously, please don't go spreading false information in the thread.

[quote name='KrzyHpnKricket']@donut
Seriously, please don't go spreading false information in the thread.[/QUOTE]
It's full of holes.

[quote name='KrzyHpnKricket']@donut
Seriously, please don't go spreading false information in the thread.[/QUOTE]

It doesn't matter anyways. I heard that all Kmarts are going to stop carrying videogames because of all the bad press over this MW3 thing. They're going to use the cases to feature more My Little Pony merchandise since the bronies have become such a huge buying presence on the net.

Don't worry about SHC-Gamer and Stockboy though. SHC already is in talks to become the new Deals Czar over at Gamestop and Stockboy will undoubtedly get hired as his Lead Henchman in charge of stock and "protection".

On Tuesday, I was going to use a $10 and $30 gaming coupon on LOTR but there was no one was in electronics. After a couple minutes a person from a different department walked by and asked if I needed something. So she took the keys from behind the counter, pulled out the game and walked me to the front cashiers. The upfront cashier said there was a message (something like rewards are currently being earned, continue) on the screen that confused her on how to apply coupons. She called over the manager which explained to her that the message meant only 1 coupon can be used at a time. I asked her to read the coupons but manager just ignored me and instructed the cashier to use the $10 only and give me back the $30 coupon. I mentioned that I have done this in the past but she only said sorry. I told them to cancel the purchase and that I would have to straighten this out with corporate. The manager said "Yes, you'll have to do that" and walked away before the cashier voided the sale.

Fast Forward to today, I went back and dealt directly with the electronics department. I didn't have to wait and the person was friendly and knowledgable. He said no problem to taking both coupons and apologized for what happened to me on Tuesday. Also mentioned that the person who said "No" wasn't a manager but a CSR.

[quote name='mackie619']My only beef with battlefield is the extreme lack of mic use. for a game that boasts a team oriented style of gameplay, why am I the only one with a mic on during every game session? on the other hand, It seemed like almost every room on MW2 had somebody with a mic. COD may have the "annoying kids" but at least you eventually find normal people on your team.[/QUOTE]

if it's anything like bfbc2 on PS3, this is what I did: play for awhile till I found a guy who had good teamwork and used the mic. We friended each other. He knew another guy that used mic. The web of friends spreads quickly, and after maybe 2 weeks of playing, I knew about 20 people who played on a regular basis and used mic (and eventually almost all my friendslist was made of solid, mic using bfbc2 players. Thanks to squad invites, I rarely played without a squad full of friendly mic users, and it was usually the same people (maybe 6 of us played together all the time, the exact 'who' depending on the day). It makes the game a million times better. Playing in silence stinks.

We will not, thanks!

[quote name='CrushingMetal23']Josh can you confirm that the midnight locations STILL have 5 copies of Hardened on 360 and 4 on PS3? I would imagine some of those hardened editions were sold early yesterday or tuesday which would greatly disappoint people waiting in line at midnight.[/QUOTE]
No Hardened editions were sold at any location.

[quote name='biledriver']It doesn't matter anyways. I heard that all Kmarts are going to stop carrying videogames because of all the bad press over this MW3 thing. They're going to use the cases to feature more My Little Pony merchandise since the bronies have become such a huge buying presence on the net.

Don't worry about SHC-Gamer and Stockboy though. SHC already is in talks to become the new Deals Czar over at Gamestop and Stockboy will undoubtedly get hired as his Lead Henchman in charge of stock and "protection".[/QUOTE]

don't feed the trolls.

[quote name='newtype06']So you can't stack coupons? Can Josh clarify on this because I wanna use the $50 coupon I'll be receiving next week for just Assassin's Creed Revelations solely.[/QUOTE]

Just to clarify on this. you should be able to stack those coupons. In fact on both of those coupons that printed out (batman and lotr) it says "these these coupons can be combined with other gaming coupons".

Now the 20$ i got from LOTR. Doesnt say that....

Anyone see Time Crisis Razing Storm at any of their stores? I can't seem to find that game at any Kmart as well as the PS3 version of Child of Eden. Those two are on my spend $110/$40 wish list.

[quote name='bonebreak2000']Just to clarify on this. you should be able to stack those coupons. In fact on both of those coupons that printed out (batman and lotr) it says "these these coupons can be combined with other gaming coupons".

Now the 20$ i got from LOTR. Doesnt say that....[/QUOTE]

Josh clarified that on the new coupons the "coupons can be combined with other gaming coupons" text is now included in the smaller text with everything else. So it's still there, just not as obvious.

Just hoping I can get some advice. I bought Bf3 with the coupon promo. Frantically searching for the coupon, and cant find it. Can they reprint those at the store if they use my CC to look it up or something?

Going to pick up War in the North and Goldeneye Reloaded on Sunday for the Xbox 360 with my Uncharted 3 coupon which will net me $50.00 in coupons for Assassins Creed Revelations. So excited about that. Got Skyrim and MW3 preordered, I didn't want to risk not being able to find it.

[quote name='gundamxzero']Just hoping I can get some advice. I bought Bf3 with the coupon promo. Frantically searching for the coupon, and cant find it. Can they reprint those at the store if they use my CC to look it up or something?[/QUOTE]

Did they send a copy to your e-mail? If so you are set. If not? No. There is nothing you can do.

[quote name='SteveDaWonder']Did they send a copy to your e-mail? If so you are set. If not? No. There is nothing you can do.[/QUOTE]

Oh right, actually they did send a copy to my wife's email. Is the coupon sent as well or do I just send the receipt to someone at kmart?

[quote name='gundamxzero']Oh right, actually they did send a copy to my wife's email. Is the coupon sent as well or do I just send the receipt to someone at kmart?[/QUOTE]

You can just print a copy of it and take it in. They'll take it like the normal receipt. Make sure it has the whole bar code.

[quote name='SteveDaWonder']Got Skyrim and MW3 preordered, I didn't want to risk not being able to find it.[/QUOTE]

Smart move. I read that MW3 is sold out everywhere.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']No Hardened editions were sold at any location.[/QUOTE]

Pray they get sold next week Josh, because honestly customer service even here makes me insane. You guys put up a giant MW3 sign in front of our electronics counter. A. Guy had zero clue about the game. B. Told me to go to Sam Goody for the game C. Said they close at 10pm and don't do midnight anything.

then as I stared at Uncharted 3 in the glass case proceeded to tell me they didn't have the game and to go somewhere else.

The basic customer is hosed just walking in to KMart....

I think some of the hardens have been sold. case in point: m.ebay.com/Pages/ViewItem.aspx?aid=190596342265&sv=mw3&emvcc=0
Could Josh clarify what has happened as i dont want to show up tuesday and be told that this game is sold out. reg or hardened

Well, the good news is to make up for the system being down and me unable to get my UC3 coupon, they are mailing me a $25 gift card instead. The bad news is that it probably won't get here in time for MW3...

[quote name='CoronaKingSnake']Pray they get sold next week Josh, because honestly customer service even here makes me insane. You guys put up a giant MW3 sign in front of our electronics counter. A. Guy had zero clue about the game. B. Told me to go to Sam Goody for the game C. Said they close at 10pm and don't do midnight anything.

then as I stared at Uncharted 3 in the glass case proceeded to tell me they didn't have the game and to go somewhere else.

The basic customer is hosed just walking in to KMart....[/QUOTE]

Haha exactly

Every time I want to buy a game at Kmart it consists of me walking back to electronics and finding the game I want then walking up front to get someone. Then I have to walk back to show them the game then back up front to pay. Such a fail! The coupons are nice but the experience is awful and sometimes outweighs the benefit!

OK so here is my thinking..

I will be buying the MW3 360 System Bundle.

I have 4 $20.00 coupons (different offer #'s) and about $55 in Saver Rewards credit.

Will I be able to use all 4 coupons+$55 from the saver on it?

$399 - $80 - $55 = $264

I signed up for the saver online long ago when first introduced, so I don't have a card. Do I tell the cashier to us my credit or how do I pull them out to be used?

[quote name='Widowmaker636']I think some of the hardens have been sold. case in point: m.ebay.com/Pages/ViewItem.aspx?aid=190596342265&sv=mw3&emvcc=0
Could Josh clarify what has happened as i dont want to show up tuesday and be told that this game is sold out. reg or hardened[/QUOTE]

I can't clarify anything as to what happened but can guarantee everyone no Hardened Editions have been sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back