KmartGamer 7.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
There are no coupon/gift card deals with any consoles. The thread title has not been updated yet.

I am very easy to reach on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/KmartGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views
Kmartgamer 4.0 = 7,436 replies/503,006 views
Kmartgamer 5.0 = 7,344 replies/517,314 views
Kmartgamer 6.0 = 7,499 replies/660,632 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Rewards member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a deal posted either at KmartGamer's blog, Facebook, Twitter or in this thread.

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular - Savings coupon offers effective everywhere)

January 8th through the 14th:

:360::ps3: Rage $34.99

:360::ps3: Madden NFL 12 $39.99

:360::ps3: NCAA Football 12 $44.99

:360::ps3: WWE 12 $44.99
*Get $10 off your next WWE purchase when you spend $30 or more on WWE merchandise. Redeemable for up to 4 weeks after coupon is printed.

:360::ps3::wii: Skylanders Starter Pack $49.99

:360: Kinect sensor $129.99

Shop Your Way Rewards:

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a SYWR offer. These offers can be very targeted (Geo, User, etc.) so anything placed needs to be validated.

Coming Soon:

All titles listed below I am working on offers for and the dates I think they are coming out.

3-23 :3ds: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Games Kmart will not be carrying:
  • Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  • Catherine
  • PC versions of Modern Warfare 3, Battlefield 3 and Skyrim
  • Any other PC game that was also released on consoles.

Earning Coupons at Kmart:
If I buy a $59.99 game and use a $20 coupon, does that mean I won't get the "Spend $40 on games, get a $15 coupon" coupon?
Yes. As long as it's over $40 BEFORE you use a coupon, you're good.

Using Coupons at Kmart:
[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Once a coupon is used it is gone, it is not refunded. Also, if a game is purchased with a coupon promotion and then returned the coupon needs to be returned as well.

Please don't take this as I am saying you are being fraudulent, this is a general note to everyone as I know this has come up previously. We have a new fraud researcher that has started and already has tracked down people trying to exploit the system and will soon be facing action from us. Every transaction with a coupon it tied to a SYWR account.[/QUOTE]

The total BEFORE taxes must be over the value of the coupon. For example, if your coupon is for $20, you must buy at least $20 worth of gaming merchandise. (i.e. you cannot use a $20 coupon on one $19.99 game.)
You must present coupons before making payment, and redeeming points is a form of payment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Major Upcoming Jan.-March 2012 console releases: (These are all confirmed dates from publishers via press releases, but beware KMart may not carry all of these titles.)

Jan. 24- Silent Hill HD Collection

Jan. 31- FF XIII-2, Soul Calibur V, NeverDead

Feb. 7- Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, The Darkness II, Fallout New Vegas UE, Jak and Daxter HD Collection (PS3 only), Inversion

Feb. 14- UFC Undisputed 3, Twisted Metal, Grand Slam Tennis 2, BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend, Rhythm Heaven Fever (Wii only), Binary Domain

Feb. 21- Syndicate, Asura's Wrath

Feb. 28- SSX, Pokepark 2: Wonders Beyond (Wii only)

March 6- MLB The Show 12/MLB 2K12, Mass Effect 3, Street Fighter x Tekken, Ghost Recon, Max Payne 3, Silent Hill Downpour

March 13- Mario Party 9 (Wii only on March 11), Tales of Graces f (PS3 only), Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations

March 20- Resident Evil: Operation Racoon City, Ninja Gaiden 3

March 27- Tiger Woods 13, Dragon's Dogma

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='salty tbone']Smart move. I read that MW3 is sold out everywhere.[/QUOTE]

You honestly think that MW3 will be sold out on release day? Has any Call of Duty game been completely sold out on launch day? Not that I can remember. Trust me, Activision will make sure that every retailer will have plenty of copies to sell. They know this is their milk cow and will make sure they won't lose out on potential sales because of insufficient stock. I am positive that every retailer will have a gluttony of MW3 next week. Huge games like MW3 do not have stock problems and completely sell out day 1. Maybe niche games, but not mainstream games like MW3. So don't worry.

[quote name='EducAsian']You honestly think that MW3 will be sold out on release day? Has any Call of Duty game been completely sold out on launch day? Not that I can remember. Trust me, Activision will make sure that every retailer will have plenty of copies to sell. They know this is their milk cow and will make sure they won't lose out on potential sales because of insufficient stock. I am positive that every retailer will have a gluttony of MW3 next week. Huge games like MW3 do not have stock problems and completely sell out day 1. Maybe niche games, but not mainstream games like MW3. So don't worry.[/QUOTE]

Look it up, it's all over the news that it's sold out!

[quote name='elessar123']Look it up, it's all over the news that it's sold out![/QUOTE]

What is your definition of sold out? The game hasn't even released yet, so how is it sold out? Hell, you can still pre-order the Hardened Edition on Game stop and you can still pre-order the regular edition at Best Buy. K-Mart has already pulled all copies of MW3. So what do you mean MW3 is sold out??

I agree. MW3 will have plenty of stock come next tuesday. Even if it is "sold out" right now, Activision will make sure all retailers have more to sell on release day.
In other news I finally got my copy of Uncharted 3 and it's pretty good. First five chapters lay the story down pretty well.

[quote name='EducAsian']What is your definition of sold out? The game hasn't even released yet, so how is it sold out? Hell, you can still pre-order the Hardened Edition on Game stop and you can still pre-order the regular edition at Best Buy. K-Mart has already pulled all copies of MW3. So what do you mean MW3 is sold out??[/QUOTE]
lol, you got trolled by a guy that wasn't even trollan.

Any idea when we'll get the announcement as to the WWE 12 deal (not counting the buy $30 worth of WWE stuff get $10 off) I got Uncharted 3 for $15 without a hitch after using the Batman and Kirby coupons, but I'm getting Skyrim and Zelda at Gamestop and am going to use the UC3 coupon on WWE 12.

I was curious why Dark Souls 360 does not appear on the K-mart website? I know its almost Friday but I have been working all week and didn't see it mentioned the last few pages with all the MW3 talk. Thanks

[quote name='EducAsian']What is your definition of sold out? The game hasn't even released yet, so how is it sold out? Hell, you can still pre-order the Hardened Edition on Game stop and you can still pre-order the regular edition at Best Buy. K-Mart has already pulled all copies of MW3. So what do you mean MW3 is sold out??[/QUOTE]

Someone dosen't understand sarcasm.:roll:

[quote name='EducAsian']You honestly think that MW3 will be sold out on release day? Has any Call of Duty game been completely sold out on launch day? Not that I can remember. Trust me, Activision will make sure that every retailer will have plenty of copies to sell. They know this is their milk cow and will make sure they won't lose out on potential sales because of insufficient stock. I am positive that every retailer will have a gluttony of MW3 next week. Huge games like MW3 do not have stock problems and completely sell out day 1. Maybe niche games, but not mainstream games like MW3. So don't worry.[/QUOTE]

he was being sarcastic :roll:

[quote name='biledriver']It doesn't matter anyways. I heard that all Kmarts are going to stop carrying videogames because of all the bad press over this MW3 thing. They're going to use the cases to feature more My Little Pony merchandise since the bronies have become such a huge buying presence on the net.

Don't worry about SHC-Gamer and Stockboy though. SHC already is in talks to become the new Deals Czar over at Gamestop and Stockboy will undoubtedly get hired as his Lead Henchman in charge of stock and "protection".[/QUOTE]

Buy 1 My Little Pony and get a $15 Coupon for your next My Little Pony purchase.

Pony Coupon valid 11/11/11 - 11/13/11 9:30am - 9:35am.

Since I seem to recall EducAsian bring a PITA, I joined in on the fun. But wow, he's dense. At least everyone else seemed to have gotten it.

Wonder if he searched the news, lol.

[quote name='elessar123']Since I seem to recall EducAsian bring a PITA, I joined in on the fun. But wow, he's dense. At least everyone else seemed to have gotten it.

Wonder if he searched the news, lol.[/QUOTE]

First off, I only read the last few pages of this thread so forgive me if I didn't catch onto the sarcasm. Secondly, sometimes it's not that easy to decipher sarcasm on the internet. And believe it or not, some people are dumb enough to believe that MW3 will be sold out by Tuesday and a lot of people in this thread have actually contemplated purchasing the game on Tuesday and then returning/rebuying the game on Friday to ensure they "guarantee" themselves a copy....so I wasn't sure if you were one of those fools or not. :)

And I'm honored that you actually remember me on this thread...I'm like a celebrity on this thread....I don't even know who the hell you are and don't remember your handle...at least people remember me. I feel like such a bad ass.

[quote name='RockoMan']Buy 1 My Little Pony and get a $15 Coupon for your next My Little Pony purchase.

Pony Coupon valid 11/11/11 - 11/13/11 9:30am - 9:35am.[/QUOTE]

PonyFriendsRewards club members get a free 'Friendship is Magic!' T-shirt.

[quote name='biledriver']PonyFriendsRewards club members get a free 'Friendship is Magic!' T-shirt.[/QUOTE]

*available in XXL size only.

if I go to kmart and pre-order skyrim, could I still qualify for the 50 dollar gaming coupon when I go to pick it up on 11/11 , as long as I get another 60 dollar game?

[quote name='EducAsian']First off, I only read the last few pages of this thread so forgive me if I didn't catch onto the sarcasm. Secondly, sometimes it's not that easy to decipher sarcasm on the internet. And believe it or not, some people are dumb enough to believe that MW3 will be sold out by Tuesday and a lot of people in this thread have actually contemplated purchasing the game on Tuesday and then returning/rebuying the game on Friday to ensure they "guarantee" themselves a copy....so I wasn't sure if you were one of those fools or not. :)

And I'm honored that you actually remember me on this thread...I'm like a celebrity on this thread....I don't even know who the hell you are and don't remember your handle...at least people remember me. I feel like such a bad ass.[/QUOTE]

Calm down bro no need to get mad. No need to get jelly.

[quote name='element676']if I go to kmart and pre-order skyrim, could I still qualify for the 50 dollar gaming coupon when I go to pick it up on 11/11 , as long as I get another 60 dollar game?[/QUOTE]
You'll waste a trip to k-mart by trying to go and pre-order it.

Anyone planning on going to a midnight release? How early are you going? I plan to get there around 11-11:15 and hope that is early enough to get a Hardened Edition. I made the mistake of telling a friend about it and he told another friend. Now I have competition.

Josh, are there any plans for the midnight stores to handle lines? Like hand out tickets or something?

according to next weeks BestBuy ad, Purchase ANY MW3 edition and get a free Call of Duty Elite Pass and free HTC EVO 4G smartphone (Sprint), good deal

Josh, on the Facebook page you seem to be replying to someone asking if you will have the Limited Edition of MGS HD Collection, stating yes. Is that true or a mistake?

I wanted to ask, if any of you guys happen to have a $10 Best Buy or amazon gift card / e-gift card that you don't plan to use in the immediate future, I have an equal value K-mart gift card for trade. PM me if interested.

[quote name='Lyricsborn']Calm down bro no need to get mad. No need to get jelly.[/QUOTE]

LOL hahahahahah. Nice, bro. Glad you remember my saying...you killin me, bro. And I ain't mad, brah. Don't worrrry.

[quote name='biledriver']PonyFriendsRewards club members get a free 'Friendship is Magic!' T-shirt.[/QUOTE]

But if you wear it, you're pretty much guaranteed to get Friended in the face by random people on the street.

[quote name='Poor2More']according to next weeks BestBuy ad, Purchase ANY MW3 edition and get a free Call of Duty Elite Pass and free HTC EVO 4G smartphone (Sprint), good deal[/QUOTE]

Where did you find this?

[quote name='DPsycho']But if you wear it, you're pretty much guaranteed to get Friended in the face by random people on the street.[/QUOTE]
:applause: Was waiting for the glorious and timely return of this apparel meme.

[quote name='n4styn4t3']Where did you find this?[/QUOTE]

was posted in the speculation B2G1 free at BestBuy thread that was later closed, according to members who already saw the ad shows MW3 on cover w/ free EVO 4g offer (2 year agreement) and Free COD Elite pass with purchase of ANY edition of COD MW3

[quote name='Poor2More']was posted in the speculation B2G1 free at BestBuy thread that was later closed, according to members who already saw the ad shows MW3 on cover w/ free EVO 4g offer (2 year agreement) and Free COD Elite pass with purchase of ANY edition of COD MW3[/QUOTE]

Damn. That's a pretty enticing offer if it's legit.

[quote name='Poor2More']was posted in the speculation B2G1 free at BestBuy thread that was later closed, according to members who already saw the ad shows MW3 on cover w/ free EVO 4g offer (2 year agreement) and Free COD Elite pass with purchase of ANY edition of COD MW3[/QUOTE] that seems crazy. $60 game nets you $50 of dlc and a phone at what, $50 -$100 ( contact too obviously)?! Just seems like alot of incentive for something that will sell regardless

[quote name='lacertile']So K-marts not on the midnight release list for MW3 will not have any Hardened Editions for sale?[/QUOTE]
I didn't see anyone answer this, but no. My store is not having a midnight release, but I was there today when they opened the box and there was one Hardened Edition in the box.
I plan on making it mine next week...

Ended up with Uncharted 3 and War of the North PS3 today. Took 4 Kmarts to find War of the North. 2 of the 4 had Uncharted 3. Good thing I have a long drive home with lots of different possible routes. I'll be e-mailing Josh to let him know of the offending stores. Didn't see Sonic Generations at any store.

Denver, CO

[quote name='JustYourAverageJoe']:applause: Was waiting for the glorious and timely return of this apparel meme.[/QUOTE]

This thread cracks me up.

We really need to do a good job of keeping the OP updated so people can't complain when we go on tangents like these.

[quote name='The 7th Number']Im guessing the buy a ps3 get $50 GC, or buy 110+ get $50 GC cant be used in that same week? I was kind of hoping to use one on the other, or vice versa.[/QUOTE]

Same here. I will at least be buying skyrim for $30 after batman coupon and getting another $15 coupon worst case scenario. If I can spare the cash I will try to go for the $110 threshold.

[quote name='thebytewasbit']Where did this shirt meme originate?[/QUOTE]

Mortal Kombat had a shirt I believe.

can't wait. realized i don't have school that day. might have to do a 8 am stop at kmart... tho i'm not sure how that store handles releases... the store i frequent isn't getting the hardened and i know they do an amazing job putting stuff out/having ppl at electronics.

[quote name='Poor2More']according to next weeks BestBuy ad, Purchase ANY MW3 edition and get a free Call of Duty Elite Pass and free HTC EVO 4G smartphone (Sprint), good deal[/QUOTE]

according to one of the BB employees who posted on one of those threads for the b2g1 at BB, all they saw was the free phone. no mention of a free elite pass.

Anyways, will probably pick up MW3 with 4,000 points at kmart on tuesday.

[quote name='EYEL1NER']I didn't see anyone answer this, but no. My store is not having a midnight release, but I was there today when they opened the box and there was one Hardened Edition in the box.
I plan on making it mine next week...[/QUOTE]

That's the one on Broad Street isn't it? Thanks for the info. See you there.

[quote name='clockworkgreen']I'm heading on a road trip next Friday when Skyrim releases. Planning on doing the Vanilla MW3+Skyrim purchase for the $50 credit that day on 11/11.

My targeted choices for Kmarts along the way are Frederick, MD, then up RT 15 into PA, Harrisburg, PA and Pottstown, PA. Hoping I can go to the Frederick store and knock it out in one stop. If not, I have the two others.

Anyone have any of these as their "home" store and would recommend it (good stock) over the others?[/QUOTE]I can't speak for the other stores, but I've consistently had success at the Frederick, MD Kmart (although I practically never go there the day of a game's release, so I don't know how quickly they get new releases out of boxes and into the glass case). Just be sure to look in the glass case for both games to verify that they have them in stock before asking for help getting them out.

[quote name='TheBigmac']I wanted to ask, if any of you guys happen to have a $10 Best Buy or amazon gift card / e-gift card that you don't plan to use in the immediate future, I have an equal value K-mart gift card for trade. PM me if interested.[/QUOTE]PM sent. :)

Question about next week's deal. If I buy MW3 and the MGS collection, my total pretax is 109.98. Does that mean I need to find filler to get the $50 coupon?

so, is it just me or are the shooting controls in uncharted 3 awful?

I mean, i can hit things, but it's super jumpy and not smooth at all. Also, has the animation always been this weird looking? it's like drake teleports all over the place when he's climbing and makes such awkward transitions between doing different things, and he always seems like he's skating around on ice. So weird. I thought U2 didn't really have these problems as much.

Maybe i'm spoiled by gears 3's combat and Assassins' Creed's climbing/animation.

[quote name='VashandWolfwood']Question about next week's deal. If I buy MW3 and the MGS collection, my total pretax is 109.98. Does that mean I need to find filler to get the $50 coupon?[/QUOTE]Yes, it does--someone recommended finding a really cheap filler item to cross the $110 threshold (a recurring example is the AC/DC Rock Band pack for $3.99).

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back