KmartGamer 7.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
There are no coupon/gift card deals with any consoles. The thread title has not been updated yet.

I am very easy to reach on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/KmartGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views
Kmartgamer 4.0 = 7,436 replies/503,006 views
Kmartgamer 5.0 = 7,344 replies/517,314 views
Kmartgamer 6.0 = 7,499 replies/660,632 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Rewards member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a deal posted either at KmartGamer's blog, Facebook, Twitter or in this thread.

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular - Savings coupon offers effective everywhere)

January 8th through the 14th:

:360::ps3: Rage $34.99

:360::ps3: Madden NFL 12 $39.99

:360::ps3: NCAA Football 12 $44.99

:360::ps3: WWE 12 $44.99
*Get $10 off your next WWE purchase when you spend $30 or more on WWE merchandise. Redeemable for up to 4 weeks after coupon is printed.

:360::ps3::wii: Skylanders Starter Pack $49.99

:360: Kinect sensor $129.99

Shop Your Way Rewards:

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a SYWR offer. These offers can be very targeted (Geo, User, etc.) so anything placed needs to be validated.

Coming Soon:

All titles listed below I am working on offers for and the dates I think they are coming out.

3-23 :3ds: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Games Kmart will not be carrying:
  • Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  • Catherine
  • PC versions of Modern Warfare 3, Battlefield 3 and Skyrim
  • Any other PC game that was also released on consoles.

Earning Coupons at Kmart:
If I buy a $59.99 game and use a $20 coupon, does that mean I won't get the "Spend $40 on games, get a $15 coupon" coupon?
Yes. As long as it's over $40 BEFORE you use a coupon, you're good.

Using Coupons at Kmart:
[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Once a coupon is used it is gone, it is not refunded. Also, if a game is purchased with a coupon promotion and then returned the coupon needs to be returned as well.

Please don't take this as I am saying you are being fraudulent, this is a general note to everyone as I know this has come up previously. We have a new fraud researcher that has started and already has tracked down people trying to exploit the system and will soon be facing action from us. Every transaction with a coupon it tied to a SYWR account.[/QUOTE]

The total BEFORE taxes must be over the value of the coupon. For example, if your coupon is for $20, you must buy at least $20 worth of gaming merchandise. (i.e. you cannot use a $20 coupon on one $19.99 game.)
You must present coupons before making payment, and redeeming points is a form of payment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Major Upcoming Jan.-March 2012 console releases: (These are all confirmed dates from publishers via press releases, but beware KMart may not carry all of these titles.)

Jan. 24- Silent Hill HD Collection

Jan. 31- FF XIII-2, Soul Calibur V, NeverDead

Feb. 7- Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, The Darkness II, Fallout New Vegas UE, Jak and Daxter HD Collection (PS3 only), Inversion

Feb. 14- UFC Undisputed 3, Twisted Metal, Grand Slam Tennis 2, BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend, Rhythm Heaven Fever (Wii only), Binary Domain

Feb. 21- Syndicate, Asura's Wrath

Feb. 28- SSX, Pokepark 2: Wonders Beyond (Wii only)

March 6- MLB The Show 12/MLB 2K12, Mass Effect 3, Street Fighter x Tekken, Ghost Recon, Max Payne 3, Silent Hill Downpour

March 13- Mario Party 9 (Wii only on March 11), Tales of Graces f (PS3 only), Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations

March 20- Resident Evil: Operation Racoon City, Ninja Gaiden 3

March 27- Tiger Woods 13, Dragon's Dogma

Last edited by a moderator:
I do not know if they hit total before scanning the coupon but i know they did scan the coupon. The manager refunded my coupon as a gift card and i got my 15 and 35 coupons.

[quote name='Arrys']I do not know if they hit total before scanning the coupon but i know they did scan the coupon. The manager refunded my coupon as a gift card and i got my 15 and 35 coupons.[/QUOTE]

So ultimately, you did end up redoing the transaction and the deal DID print out both coupons?

What was your total? I'm assuming it was below $110?

Tempting this week since I want Skyrim and my brother wants nba 2k12. Hopefully they will have both in stock and then have luck finding a filler.

I have a question about the "Limit $100 in Coupons per Member" thingy. It might have been answered, but this is a big ass thread.

OK, is that limited to the spend 40 and 110 deals, or all together? Cause I was thinking of getting the 50 for spending 110, and the 50 for the Uncharted Bundle. Then i was also thinking of getting Fallout 3 GOTY and the new Heavy Rain for $45 total, which would get me a $15 coupon. Would that work? Or not, since I was already at $100 in coupons for the $110 and Uncharted Bundle? Or am i good, since the Uncharted Bundle is a separate deal?

[quote name='Arrys']I do not know if they hit total before scanning the coupon but i know they did scan the coupon. The manager refunded my coupon as a gift card and i got my 15 and 35 coupons.[/QUOTE]
Oh they practiced basic CS that would save Josh the hassle? Amazing. Personally I'd be pissed if it happened to me and they wouldnt do anything then and there about it.

[quote name='Strategy101']So ultimately, you did end up redoing the transaction and the deal DID print out both coupons?

What was your total? I'm assuming it was below $110?[/QUOTE]

total was 120, i technically didnt use a coupon since the manager refunded it as a gift card.

The first attempt was $30 coupon and $90 cash.
The second attempt was $30 gift card and $90 cash.

[quote name='JP73']I have a question about the "Limit $100 in Coupons per Member" thingy. It might have been answered, but this is a big ass thread.

OK, is that limited to the spend 40 and 110 deals, or all together? Cause I was thinking of getting the 50 for spending 110, and the 50 for the Uncharted Bundle. Then i was also thinking of getting Fallout 3 GOTY and the new Heavy Rain for $45 total, which would get me a $15 coupon. Would that work? Or not, since I was already at $100 in coupons for the $110 and Uncharted Bundle? Or am i good, since the Uncharted Bundle is a separate deal?[/QUOTE]

I thought I read somewhere in this thread that K-Mart won't get the new Heavy Rain until the old ones sell out. It might be another game but that is what I thought.

[quote name='JP73']I have a question about the "Limit $100 in Coupons per Member" thingy. It might have been answered, but this is a big ass thread.

OK, is that limited to the spend 40 and 110 deals, or all together? Cause I was thinking of getting the 50 for spending 110, and the 50 for the Uncharted Bundle. Then i was also thinking of getting Fallout 3 GOTY and the new Heavy Rain for $45 total, which would get me a $15 coupon. Would that work? Or not, since I was already at $100 in coupons for the $110 and Uncharted Bundle? Or am i good, since the Uncharted Bundle is a separate deal?[/QUOTE]

should be for this deal only, so u should be in the clear.
I dropped by my kmart for the 10 gaming coupon today. sadly, only two packs of mtn dew wit codes, but w/e, the coupon printed. and i admit, i do like mtn dew and doritos (no matter how bad for u) now I have a 30, 20 and 10 coupon for this week's deal :booty:might use the 10 and 30 on one, and then 20 for skyrim and wat not. actually, the coupon from doritos and stuff works on ANY game this week? (not just released games?) i might go pick up another 20 for another coupon lol

edit: PenguinoMF - ur right,. stockboy said that as stores need restock, they'll send the director's cuts. tho josh said they wouldnt have it at all (i'd trust stock boy more in this case tho)

separate deal. i hope i can get my 4 copies of mw3 eaasily on tuesday with no coupon troubles :|

[quote name='cubeenigma']separate deal. i hope i can get my 4 copies of mw3 eaasily on tuesday with no coupon troubles :|[/QUOTE]

so why do you need 4 copies?

[quote name='Stimes']I found my filler...
P9120737.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Those things are STILL floating around in some stores?:lol: I think my closest Kmarts FINALLY got rid of them a couple of months ago.:whistle2:#

Josh Deane said that Kmart won't be carrying the new Heavy Rain for a while. As the old supply runs out, stores will slowly switch to the new Director's cut.

[quote name='RockoMan']No. Total must be $110 BEFORE coupons.[/QUOTE]
This is inaccurate also. Josh Deane confirmed that previous coupons (eg. the $30 arkham coupon) can be put towards the $110 total.

Well my plan for the week is going in on friday and picking up Uncharted 3 and Mod 3 in one transaction, then in a 2nd transaction pick up 2 copies of Skyrim. Use the 100 dollars in coupons on some 3DS games since I just bought a new 3DS

[quote name='RockoMan']No. Total must be $110 BEFORE coupons.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='PublikDefender']This is inaccurate also. Josh Deane confirmed that previous coupons (eg. the $30 arkham coupon) can be put towards the $110 total.[/QUOTE]

No, it is accurate and means the exact same thing as what you're saying. If the coupons wouldn't work towards it, it would say "Total must be $110 AFTER coupons."

[quote name='AJVtony831']so why do you need 4 copies?[/QUOTE]
buying for my friends :| cuz they just want the game so I might as well benefit from it :| I'll just make them pay $50 for each copy :| win win for all !

No hardened copies at my store. Almost tempted me to spend some money at Kmart with the nice coupon deal this week, but guess I get to continue avoiding shopping at Kmart (due to never having new releases in stock).

My store is on the midnight release list, but really dont know if I want to go at midnight, but instead pick up MW3 before work the next day (8am), be nice to get Harden Edition mainly because I was planning to get the COD Elite pass anyways (I could live without the steelbook...FPS Steelbook...no big deal)

Has anyone confirmed if you can buy The Call of Duty Elite Pass with Microsoft points???

Yes it has been confirmed. Also if your not worried about the steelbook, getting MW3 standard with a 4000 point card comes out to be about 15 dollars less then the price of hardened edition

[quote name='Lord Fitz Chivalry']Could I buy Modern Warfare 3 and Skyrim and get the $50 in coupons. Then price match the B1G1 the next week? Sounds like a longshot, but just wondering.[/QUOTE]

I have no clue, but thats a little over doing it and a stretch

[quote name='Lord Fitz Chivalry']Could I buy Modern Warfare 3 and Skyrim and get the $50 in coupons. Then price match the B1G1 the next week? Sounds like a longshot, but just wondering.[/QUOTE]

Um, no.

Why you would want to try to screw over the only retailer with a rep reaching out to CAG is beyond me, but I'm sure others will let you have it much worse than I am so I'll just stop here.

my question is regarding the buy one, get one 50% off, can i buy skyrim and any other game for 90, and then come back to change one of the games for another one? i hope i explained myself well, thx in advance

Weird I always thought the OP about the $15 coupon/$40 spent, $50 coupon/$110 spent said

The total has to be $110 /pre tax and After coupons

did it get edited or something recently, because I was just going to pass on the deal when it was first posted, because it had no logic that you couldent use your gaming coupons on that purchase.

[quote name='kyo_andy']my question is regarding the buy one, get one 50% off, can i buy skyrim and any other game for 90, and then come back to change one of the games for another one? i hope i explained myself well, thx in advance[/QUOTE]

This aint the Toys R Us B2G1 Free place holder thread, KMART has been good to CAG with all these amazing deals, lets not screw this up for future deals.

[quote name='Poor2More']Weird I always thought the OP about the $15 coupon/$40 spent, $50 coupon/$110 spent said

The total has to be $110 /pre tax and After coupons

did it get edited or something recently, because I was just going to pass on the deal when it was first posted, because it had no logic that you couldent use your gaming coupons on that purchase.[/QUOTE]

Josh got confirmation a week or so ago that coupons could in fact be used and not keep you from getting a new coupon as long as you were over before using the coupon.

Of course it looks like there have been issues today, so hopefully Josh will chime in tomorrow as to what's going on because I'm sure they'll have it sorted out by Tuesday.

[quote name='AntiCommie']Is the 4000 point card only $30 with a COD purchase, or is it $30 for everyone?[/QUOTE]

:roll:refer to the OP

$30 4000 MS Point card w/purchase of MW3 (360 only)
$40 12-month Live w/purchase of MW3 (360 only)

So, here's a dumb question. And if it means what I think it means, it TOTALLY sucks. Say I wanted to buy Skyrim for $59.99 and MGS HD Collection for $49.99. I'd be two cents short for the deal, right? If that's true, that sucks SO BAD.

[quote name='Dtrain12']thank you tyler and evolved. If a Kmart does is not listed here, it is still possible that they may receive hardened editions?[/QUOTE]
Maybe 1 or 2. The stores on the list are expected to get 4 or 5.

Got:
  • Vanquish PS3 19.99
  • Mass Effect 2 PS3 19.99
  • You Don't Know Jack PS3 19.99
  • Lego Star Wars 3 Xbox 19.99
  • Prof Layton Last Specter 29.99
  • Fire Emblem DS 14.99

Total before tax was 124.94 + A 3DS kit for another 9.99.
Used $30 Batman coupon + $10 Mountain Dew coupon. Everything worked and I paid just under $103 after coupons/tax + got the $35 + $15 coupons for next week.

A couple things: Loco Roco 2 was marked and scanned at 9.99. It should be 2.99 according to Josh's drop list. I put it back. Also Got the 2x Rewards points as I should have, and a coupon for 10% off any toy.

[quote name='HumpsMcLovin']So, here's a dumb question. And if it means what I think it means, it TOTALLY sucks. Say I wanted to buy Skyrim for $59.99 and MGS HD Collection for $49.99. I'd be two cents short for the deal, right? If that's true, that sucks SO BAD.[/QUOTE]
That's true and sucks. Find something cheap to go over.

[quote name='HumpsMcLovin']So, here's a dumb question. And if it means what I think it means, it TOTALLY sucks. Say I wanted to buy Skyrim for $59.99 and MGS HD Collection for $49.99. I'd be two cents short for the deal, right? If that's true, that sucks SO BAD.[/QUOTE]

I get what you mean, but the reason for the 110 is because last time they had this sale people buying two $60 games complained that they were two cents short, so the threshhold was lowered. There should be some cheap filler though in the clearance section.

Wow I went to my local Kmart which I hadn't been to in a few months and the gaming dept was a disaster. Next time I go, ill have to take a picture of the game case. I remember when I went there last time everything was neat and filled. I later found out they fired the electronics manager (do they have elec managers?) who was awesome at keeping things up to date

[quote name='chriscolbert']Um, no.

Why you would want to try to screw over the only retailer with a rep reaching out to CAG is beyond me, but I'm sure others will let you have it much worse than I am so I'll just stop here.[/QUOTE]

My intent was not malicious, It was just an inquiry.

Buy $20 worth of Doritos and Mountain Dew products, get a $10 gaming coupon.
* Gaming coupon valid from November 6 to November 12.

wanted to do this, but my kmart is sold out of code red
any1 try this stuff? is Cherry citrus the same as Code Red?

[quote name='Wint3rSoldier']wanted to do this, but my kmart is sold out of code red
any1 try this stuff? is Cherry citrus the same as Code Red?[/QUOTE]

I bought it on accident thinking it was code red. Similar taste with a citrus twist so if you like Code Red it can't hurt to try Cherry Citrus.

[quote name='Evolved']Maybe 1 or 2. The stores on the list are expected to get 4 or 5.[/QUOTE]
I read that on the site. Thanks again. If you're going for one also, good luck.

[quote name='Dtrain12']I read that on the site. Thanks again. If you're going for one also, good luck.[/QUOTE]

my store isn't on the list but I emailed KmartGamer and he told me that my Kmart would have 2 hardens, both for xbox. which sucks cause I wanted it on PS3, he said Kmart in a total recieved twice as many for the xbox than for the PS3. Any chance I could get the Xbox version and trade for a PS3 one.

FYI for those going to South St. Louis County, the Lemay Ferry KMart has ZERO TB headsets or 12 month Live cards in stock. They had plenty of the 4000 point cards though.

[quote name='KingBroly']I kinda wish these deals were online too. The closest K-Mart to me is 45 minutes away.[/QUOTE]
I dont know about the b1g1 half off next week but I think the $50 coupon deal is online. A coupon is supposed to attach to your account. Shipping may hurt the deals too much though.

Anyone catch the price of Enslaved for 360 recently? Thinking of getting that and Crysis 2 to go over $40 and use my $25 in coupons on them.

[quote name='KingBroly']I kinda wish these deals were online too. The closest K-Mart to me is 45 minutes away.[/QUOTE]

I feel your pain. It's 30 mins for me. I just try and enjoy the drive when I go.

It blows when you go on release and games aren't out though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back