KmartGamer 7.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
There are no coupon/gift card deals with any consoles. The thread title has not been updated yet.

I am very easy to reach on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/KmartGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views
Kmartgamer 4.0 = 7,436 replies/503,006 views
Kmartgamer 5.0 = 7,344 replies/517,314 views
Kmartgamer 6.0 = 7,499 replies/660,632 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Rewards member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a deal posted either at KmartGamer's blog, Facebook, Twitter or in this thread.

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular - Savings coupon offers effective everywhere)

January 8th through the 14th:

:360::ps3: Rage $34.99

:360::ps3: Madden NFL 12 $39.99

:360::ps3: NCAA Football 12 $44.99

:360::ps3: WWE 12 $44.99
*Get $10 off your next WWE purchase when you spend $30 or more on WWE merchandise. Redeemable for up to 4 weeks after coupon is printed.

:360::ps3::wii: Skylanders Starter Pack $49.99

:360: Kinect sensor $129.99

Shop Your Way Rewards:

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a SYWR offer. These offers can be very targeted (Geo, User, etc.) so anything placed needs to be validated.

Coming Soon:

All titles listed below I am working on offers for and the dates I think they are coming out.

3-23 :3ds: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Games Kmart will not be carrying:
  • Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  • Catherine
  • PC versions of Modern Warfare 3, Battlefield 3 and Skyrim
  • Any other PC game that was also released on consoles.

Earning Coupons at Kmart:
If I buy a $59.99 game and use a $20 coupon, does that mean I won't get the "Spend $40 on games, get a $15 coupon" coupon?
Yes. As long as it's over $40 BEFORE you use a coupon, you're good.

Using Coupons at Kmart:
[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Once a coupon is used it is gone, it is not refunded. Also, if a game is purchased with a coupon promotion and then returned the coupon needs to be returned as well.

Please don't take this as I am saying you are being fraudulent, this is a general note to everyone as I know this has come up previously. We have a new fraud researcher that has started and already has tracked down people trying to exploit the system and will soon be facing action from us. Every transaction with a coupon it tied to a SYWR account.[/QUOTE]

The total BEFORE taxes must be over the value of the coupon. For example, if your coupon is for $20, you must buy at least $20 worth of gaming merchandise. (i.e. you cannot use a $20 coupon on one $19.99 game.)
You must present coupons before making payment, and redeeming points is a form of payment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Major Upcoming Jan.-March 2012 console releases: (These are all confirmed dates from publishers via press releases, but beware KMart may not carry all of these titles.)

Jan. 24- Silent Hill HD Collection

Jan. 31- FF XIII-2, Soul Calibur V, NeverDead

Feb. 7- Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, The Darkness II, Fallout New Vegas UE, Jak and Daxter HD Collection (PS3 only), Inversion

Feb. 14- UFC Undisputed 3, Twisted Metal, Grand Slam Tennis 2, BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend, Rhythm Heaven Fever (Wii only), Binary Domain

Feb. 21- Syndicate, Asura's Wrath

Feb. 28- SSX, Pokepark 2: Wonders Beyond (Wii only)

March 6- MLB The Show 12/MLB 2K12, Mass Effect 3, Street Fighter x Tekken, Ghost Recon, Max Payne 3, Silent Hill Downpour

March 13- Mario Party 9 (Wii only on March 11), Tales of Graces f (PS3 only), Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations

March 20- Resident Evil: Operation Racoon City, Ninja Gaiden 3

March 27- Tiger Woods 13, Dragon's Dogma

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='cardsharkrob']I am not sure if you saw what i wrote earlier Shycock but I said that if you do it, then you should give back the 35 dollar coupon as you wouldnt qualify for that anymroe since your total would of then been under 110 dollars[/QUOTE]

I think it would be $50 coupon, and I'm just combining the two deals no biggie. Like I would get Skyrim and MW3, then maybe wait until Twisted Metal to release so I can get that for $10 plus tax. This is my plan if it works but I suggest you guys don't try it because it would ruin it for people. I just need to sign up for SYWR first..

[quote name='Skycock']I think it would be $50 coupon, and I'm just combining the two deals no biggie. Like I would get Skyrim and MW3, then maybe wait until Twisted Metal to release so I can get that for $10 plus tax. This is my plan if it works but I suggest you guys don't try it because it would ruin it for people. I just need to sign up for SYWR first..[/QUOTE]

So if I read your all of your posts correctly, we shouldn't do it but you should?

For future reference:
http://www.kmart.com/csreturns/nb-100000000000007

Easy Returns

Our goal is that you are completely satisfied with your purchase. An original receipt/email confirmation dated within 90 days of the original date of purchase is required for all returns and exchanges. An original receipt /email confirmation dated within 30 days of the original date of purchase is required for all returns and exchanges of air conditioners, gas powered equipment, and jewelry and watches. It may be necessary to ask for identification for any return transaction. Returns without a receipt /email confirmation will not be accepted.

All returns and exchanges must be in the original packaging and contain all the original accessories. Some items, including music, movies, computer software, video games, and sports/toy collectibles, can not be returned if they have been opened. For other items, including folding guest beds, air/inflatable beds, continuous air bouncers, water slides, pools, gas powered lawn equipment, power tools, scooters over $149.99, specialty occasion clothing, video camera/camcorders, handbags, jewelry and watches, if the original packaging has been opened or tags and/or labels have been removed the items will only be exchanged with an identical item or a substantially similar item of equal value. Replacement products obtained in an exchange transaction will only be exchanged and are not eligible for a refund. Returns and exchanges are not allowed on any prescription drugs and special order jewelry.

Refunds will be issued in the original method of payment online and in the store with the exception of purchases made in the store by check refunds will be given as cash. After the relevant time period, within which an eligible return or exchange may occur, has elapsed, we will offer a repair service by the manufacturer. We suggest you call 1-800-434-8438 for automated information on the manufacturer repair and warranty policies.

Price adjustments will be given on prior Kmart purchases within 7 days of purchase. You must present in your original sales receipt /email to receive the adjustment. Price adjustments will not be given on holiday merchandise or merchandise that is on clearance.
So technically you COULD go in and try to get the 50% off the second game via an adjustment as long as it's done within the 7 day period.

[quote name='Skycock']Oh... well this is my first time with Kmart so it's not that big of a deal. I encourage you guys to not do it, please. I don't want to ruin it for everyone but if it saves me money I have to try it. I'm in college.[/QUOTE]

It won't work for the following reason:

K-Mart doesn't truly "price adjust". They have a seven day price guarantee and should something actually be on sale within that time then they do a return and re-buy (I have done this a few times in the past on both videogame and non-videogame items and was told that is how they have to do it in the system). If you were to return the games then you would forfeit the value of the coupon.

I don't think you would even get to that point to be honest since the actual games won't be "on sale", but like I said, the return/re-buy method helps eliminate peope trying to double-dip.

[quote name='cardsharkrob']No its not a 50 dollar coupon, you get a 35 dollar coupon and a 15 dollar coupon. Go back and read the first page[/QUOTE]

Oh okay, that's even better then it gives me more options. When do they expire do you know? Twisted Metal comes out 2/14 I believe.

[quote name='cardsharkrob']again says it on the first page. They start on November 13th and expire on November 23rd[/QUOTE]

Oh.. so I can't use it for Twisted Metal. What would someone get in those dates though? No games come out. Maybe pick up 2 games for $40, like Rayman and Saints Row 3.. but I have no extra money for that. Man, I'm in college what should I do? Maybe I'll just skip it altogether. But.. MW3 never goes down in price until the next one comes out, darn.

This will be sounding rude and I guess i mean it but if your that worried about money, then maybe you shouldnt be playing video games at all.

[quote name='cardsharkrob']This will be sounding rude and I guess i mean it but if your that worried about money, then maybe you shouldnt be playing video games at all.[/QUOTE]

I get depressed when I do that.. school, work, school, work. I tried it and I almost did some horrible things. :cry:

Question, and pardon me if it's already been answered...

I'm assuming both of these coupons stack, right? If so, would I run into any problems using them to snag a free copy of Zelda in a few weeks?

[quote name='Skycock']I get depressed when I do that.. school, work, school, work. I tried it and I almost did some horrible things. :cry:[/QUOTE]

..............after reading your last couple of posts all I can ask is: "Is this for real?" :whistle2:k

So if I were to buy 2 copies of MW3 more or less it would be $120 then I have a $20 coupon bringing it down to $100 therefor I would not get my $50 coupon? Can someone help me out with this?
BTW I hate these kinds of promotions would preferred a straight up coupon hate this find a filler shit to get to $110!

[quote name='wantedman728']So if I were to buy 2 copies of MW3 more or less it would be $120 then I have a $20 coupon bringing it down to $100 therefor I would not get my $50 coupon? Can someone help me out with this?
BTW I hate these kinds of promotions would preferred a straight up coupon hate this find a filler shit to get to $110![/QUOTE]

i4g521.jpg

CONGRATULATIONS!!! You are the 500th person to ask this question. Please contact SHC-Gamer to collect your prize.

[quote name='dino88']
i4g521.jpg

CONGRATULATIONS!!! You are the 500th person to ask this question. Please contact SHC-Gamer to collect your prize.[/QUOTE]

i'm just as surprise as you are, but more with members who been on here for a long time. doesnt anyone read the damn op or last few pages anymore? seriously same fucking question over and over :wall:

p.s. Stop writing "sorry if this has been ask but" what that really means i'm too lazy to go check myself

[quote name='confoosious']anyone else get the feeling skycock is just trolling us?[/QUOTE]

Big time. Just reading his posts are annoying. Now how do I blacklist/ignore someone on here again.....

[quote name='medetron']i'm just as surprise as you are, but more with members who been on here for a long time. doesnt anyone read the damn op or last few pages anymore? seriously same fucking question over and over :wall:

p.s. Stop writing "sorry if this has been ask but" what that really means i'm too lazy to go check myself[/QUOTE]
:applause:

So hey. If anybody is having issues with a clearance game not ringing up at the clearance price, check to see if there is a barcode sticker over the standard barcode on the case. If there is, that's why the price is ringing up differently.
Same issue as when people saw Third Birthday for $9.99 in the bargain bin but it still rang up at $19.99 in the electronics department. It'll work the same way with LocoRoco 2 in the bargain bin ringing up at $9.99 but the copies in the electronics department without the sticker ring up at $2.99.
Those bargain bin games aren't affected by clearance prices. Nothing can be done about it.

REALLY hoping something can be done to ensure 4000 MS Point cards are in stock at all Kmarts. My Berwick store is getting two Hardened Editions but they haven't had 4000 point cards in MONTHS. I've talked with the people in the store and I emailed KmartGamerHelpMe, but as of yesterday there were still no cards. I have zero interest in a year of Live since I'm paid up through July 2013. I wanted MS Points to feed my Rock Band addiction.
Definitely hope they either get cards in stock or something can be done on a store level to make up for them not having any cards.

[quote name='JoeCamNet']

REALLY hoping something can be done to ensure 4000 MS Point cards are in stock at all Kmarts. My Berwick store is getting two Hardened Editions but they haven't had 4000 point cards in MONTHS. I've talked with the people in the store and I emailed KmartGamerHelpMe, but as of yesterday there were still no cards. I have zero interest in a year of Live since I'm paid up through July 2013. I wanted MS Points to feed my Rock Band addiction.
Definitely hope they either get cards in stock or something can be done on a store level to make up for them not having any cards.[/QUOTE]

That's how it is (or was haven't been to the Wilkes Barre store in a few months), with PSN cards. They had no PSN cards to speak of and well it kinda sucks when you get deals and no cards to speak of.

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']That's how it is (or was haven't been to the Wilkes Barre store in a few months), with PSN cards. They had no PSN cards to speak of and well it kinda sucks when you get deals and no cards to speak of.[/QUOTE]
You try the Pittston store by any chance?

previous names several, last few stickywhitesubstance, kingofsactown, and latest I would guess skycock. Just don't get the appeal of trollin and getting banned to come back and re troll again.

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']That's how it is (or was haven't been to the Wilkes Barre store in a few months), with PSN cards. They had no PSN cards to speak of and well it kinda sucks when you get deals and no cards to speak of.[/QUOTE]

Gotta love it. Pretty sure the Hazleton store has some 4000 point cards in, but they aren't getting any Hardened Editions. Thankfully Berwick is getting two copies in for 360 and one of them has my name on it!
Hazleton has a much larger selection of clearance/marked down games too. I plan to hit them up on Friday for LEGO Harry Potter and some misc. games to get my second $110 of the week.

does shopping.google.com not work for kmart anymore?
i tried a couple of games that two local kmarts definitely have in stock and i can't get any kmart locations to show up in the "nearby stores" section.

if google doesn't work anymore, is there any alternative way to check local kmart inventory?

[quote name='medetron']p.s. Stop writing "sorry if this has been ask but" what that really means i'm too lazy to go check myself[/QUOTE]
Yeah, sorry. I was just being polite. I actually did read quite a few pages back and everything was mostly about how to get this weeks coupons and the specifics of next week's deal. If I had spent as much time going over the first page....instead of just the OP, I wouldn't have had to ask. I didn't know there were follow up posts with additional info.

I'm Honestly not a very web savvy guy.

My bad, yo.

[quote name='PublikDefender']does shopping.google.com not work for kmart anymore?
i tried a couple of games that two local kmarts definitely have in stock and i can't get any kmart locations to show up in the "nearby stores" section.

if google doesn't work anymore, is there any alternative way to check local kmart inventory?[/QUOTE]
If your on kmarts websight on an item and idle for a few, a pop up to talk to a rep appears you can have them check inventory it's been accurate for me the couple times I've talked to them.

Hey, can you guys help me with a couple of questions I have? I know that you get $50 worth of GCs for purchasing $110 worth of titles for a total of 2 transactions ($100 GCs) . My 1st question is: Can I purchase 4 copies of MW3? My second question is: Will the $35 and $15 stack with the b1g1 50% off deal next week? If so, this is great. I can knock out my nephews' x-mas and birthday presents doing this and keep a copy of MW3 and AC Rev. I am a SYWR member already, but I don't know the particulars of their gaming coupons.

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who either confirmed or reported problems with this weeks promo. I had to read through the last 200 post since Sunday morning and only about 20 of them were actually useful. Most of you guys are just trying to be nice but the amount of people asking the same stupid questions all day today got old real fast. Anyway, I hope everything goes some for the rest of the week for everyone.

[quote name='JoeCamNet']
So hey. If anybody is having issues with a clearance game not ringing up at the clearance price, check to see if there is a barcode sticker over the standard barcode on the case. If there is, that's why the price is ringing up differently.
Same issue as when people saw Third Birthday for $9.99 in the bargain bin but it still rang up at $19.99 in the electronics department. It'll work the same way with LocoRoco 2 in the bargain bin ringing up at $9.99 but the copies in the electronics department without the sticker ring up at $2.99.
Those bargain bin games aren't affected by clearance prices. Nothing can be done about it.
[/QUOTE]
That must have been my problem with Loco Roco 2. And what do you mean nothing can be done about it? Could I not have simply taken the bar code sticker off it? No plans for it but technically it seems that's all I would have needed to do to get the 2.99 price.

[quote name='kerouac kid']Hey, can you guys help me with a couple of questions I have? I know that you get $50 worth of GCs for purchasing $110 worth of titles for a total of 2 transactions ($100 GCs) . My 1st question is: Can I purchase 4 copies of MW3? My second question is: Will the $35 and $15 stack with the b1g1 50% off deal next week? If so, this is great. I can knock out my nephews' x-mas and birthday presents doing this and keep a copy of MW3 and AC Rev. I am a SYWR member already, but I don't know the particulars of their gaming coupons.[/QUOTE]

people have been saying yes, but some coupons say that they won't work for buy on e get one promos :|

Double post but I'm wondering whats going to happen when I get in on the $50 in coupons 3 times. I really dont personally care if I get flagged as I dont generally break any terms. Anyway I did the deal once yesterday, and basically I'm going to be spending another $200 or so on games. Since I'm going to spend about $200 I may as well separate the purchase as best I can, spend $10-$20 more on each purchase individually, and therefore get $100 more in coupons as opposed to only $50 more...I know the deal is supposed to be twice only but it seems kind of dumb of me to only do it twice when I'd basically be throwing away/giving up an extra $50 in coupons.

Basically if Josh reads this I want an opinion. Would you rather I buy the stuff from Kmart and get in on the deal 3x (even though it should only be 2x) or shop at store B for part of it to stay within the rules? This is more just a general question for any deal where something like this might happen. (I would 100% be spending each set of $50 in coupons so that wouldn't help you).

[quote name='cubeenigma']people have been saying yes, but some coupons say that they won't work for buy on e get one promos :|[/QUOTE]
As the coupons for this week do. I wouldnt worry about it. It'll work out one way or another.

[quote name='Skycock']I don't want to ruin it for everyone but if it saves me money I have to try it. I'm in college.[/QUOTE] And apparently not studying ethics... :roll:

[quote name='ShockandAww']*snip*[/QUOTE]
Now, you would need Josh's input on it of course, but I did not think it would be possible to do what you are saying.
Any deal that has a limit, I thought that when you hit that limit, it would just not print out coupons anymore after that limit. Like if you buy three copies of a game with a coupon, the third game would not print a coupon.

But that is only how I thought it worked.

[quote name='ShockandAww']Double post but I'm wondering whats going to happen when I get in on the $50 in coupons 3 times. I really dont personally care if I get flagged as I dont generally break any terms. Anyway I did the deal once yesterday, and basically I'm going to be spending another $200 or so on games. Since I'm going to spend about $200 I may as well separate the purchase as best I can, spend $10-$20 more on each purchase individually, and therefore get $100 more in coupons as opposed to only $50 more...I know the deal is supposed to be twice only but it seems kind of dumb of me to only do it twice when I'd basically be throwing away/giving up an extra $50 in coupons.

Basically if Josh reads this I want an opinion. Would you rather I buy the stuff from Kmart and get in on the deal 3x (even though it should only be 2x) or shop at store B for part of it to stay within the rules? This is more just a general question for any deal where something like this might happen. (I would 100% be spending each set of $50 in coupons so that wouldn't help you).[/QUOTE]

Do you think Josh isn't smart enough to understand what he's doing when he puts a limit on a deal?

[quote name='ShockandAww']Double post but I'm wondering whats going to happen when I get in on the $50 in coupons 3 times. I really dont personally care if I get flagged as I dont generally break any terms. Anyway I did the deal once yesterday, and basically I'm going to be spending another $200 or so on games. Since I'm going to spend about $200 I may as well separate the purchase as best I can, spend $10-$20 more on each purchase individually, and therefore get $100 more in coupons as opposed to only $50 more...I know the deal is supposed to be twice only but it seems kind of dumb of me to only do it twice when I'd basically be throwing away/giving up an extra $50 in coupons.

Basically if Josh reads this I want an opinion. Would you rather I buy the stuff from Kmart and get in on the deal 3x (even though it should only be 2x) or shop at store B for part of it to stay within the rules? This is more just a general question for any deal where something like this might happen. (I would 100% be spending each set of $50 in coupons so that wouldn't help you).[/QUOTE]

Sign up for another SYWR account? Use a friend's, relative's, etc.? Seems like an easy problem to solve to me.

"Spend $110.00 or more in gaming software in a single transaction, get $50 in gaming coupons (a $15 coupon and a $35 coupon). Total must be at least $110.00 before tax (discounts and/or coupons used as payment do not affect pre-tax total)."

Bullshit as far as the Kmart I went to yesterday was concerned. I had Battlefield 3, Sonic Generations, And Crackdown 2 (total $124.97), I gave the cashier my $30 coupon (from Batman : AC) and it didn't work - it took the total down to $94.97. I also didn't appreciate the cashier being bitchy about it - it' s not my fault the promo didn't work as it should.

[quote name='noone13']Sign up for another SYWR account? Use a friend's, relative's, etc.? Seems like an easy problem to solve to me.[/QUOTE]
Yeah thought of that after posting. Still just going to use the one and whatever happens happens.

[quote name='Don Chubo']"Spend $110.00 or more in gaming software in a single transaction, get $50 in gaming coupons (a $15 coupon and a $35 coupon). Total must be at least $110.00 before tax (discounts and/or coupons used as payment do not affect pre-tax total)."

Bullshit as far as the Kmart I went to yesterday was concerned. I had Battlefield 3, Sonic Generations, And Crackdown 2 (total $124.97), I gave the cashier my $30 coupon (from Batman : AC) and it didn't work - it took the total down to $94.97. I also didn't appreciate the cashier being bitchy about it - it' s not my fault the promo didn't work as it should.[/QUOTE]
Yeah it's not working for some is for others. Worked fine for me yesterday. It's not a problem with the total dropping below the 110 though. Mine dropped down to 103. Did you wait until the end to use the coupon (after the transaction was totaled)? Did you get any coupon?

In case someone doesnt know, do it like this:
1. Give SYWR card and tell them you want to use it
2. Wait for them to tell you your total
3. Then give them any coupons
4. Pay and pray

[quote name='Don Chubo']"Spend $110.00 or more in gaming software in a single transaction, get $50 in gaming coupons (a $15 coupon and a $35 coupon). Total must be at least $110.00 before tax (discounts and/or coupons used as payment do not affect pre-tax total)."

Bullshit as far as the Kmart I went to yesterday was concerned. I had Battlefield 3, Sonic Generations, And Crackdown 2 (total $124.97), I gave the cashier my $30 coupon (from Batman : AC) and it didn't work - it took the total down to $94.97. I also didn't appreciate the cashier being bitchy about it - it' s not my fault the promo didn't work as it should.[/QUOTE]

Did you remember to give them your SYWR card?

[quote name='ShockandAww']Yeah it's not working for some is for others. Worked fine for me yesterday. It's not a problem with the total dropping below the 110 though. Mine dropped down to 103. Did you wait until the end to use the coupon (after the transaction was totaled)? Did you get any coupon?[/QUOTE]

She scanned it at the end, and it dropped the subtotal below $110.

She ended up having to give me cash back for the transaction (didn't catch the problem until the coupon didn't print). Since she was so pissy, and now I'm put off because I have to put this $$ back in the bank, I said the hell with it - bought Sonic for $50 - $30 coupon (she had to give me a manager discount or something since my Batman coupon had been used), and I left - I did get a $15 coupon for buying Sonic.

I called the store manager this morning and she was really nice, apologized for problem and cashier's attitude. Explained to her that I understood that this stuff is not figured at store level, there will be mistakes, but didn't appreciate the cashier's attitude. She's going to call someone and see what they can do for me - I told her I would have no problem with coming back in, buying Battlefield 3 and Crackdown 2 and maybe they could give me a store coupon or something. I'm not trying to "get over", or screw them out of anything, I just want the deal that I was supposed to get. Nothing more, nothing less.

[quote name='dino88']
i4g521.jpg

CONGRATULATIONS!!! You are the 500th person to ask this question. Please contact SHC-Gamer to collect your prize.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='medetron']i'm just as surprise as you are, but more with members who been on here for a long time. doesnt anyone read the damn op or last few pages anymore? seriously same fucking question over and over :wall:

p.s. Stop writing "sorry if this has been ask but" what that really means i'm too lazy to go check myself[/QUOTE]

You literally found my pet peeve when I visit this thread. There's some users here who admits they don't read the OP because they're lazy to read.

[quote name='confoosious']I know the people answering the questions (the repetitive ones) are being nice but they really gotta stop.[/QUOTE]

I've stopped responding a long time ago.

[quote name='Don Chubo']She scanned it at the end, and it dropped the subtotal below $110.

She ended up having to give me cash back for the transaction (didn't catch the problem until the coupon didn't print). Since she was so pissy, and now I'm put off because I have to put this $$ back in the bank, I said the hell with it - bought Sonic for $50 - $30 coupon (she had to give me a manager discount or something since my Batman coupon had been used), and I left - I did get a $15 coupon for buying Sonic.

I called the store manager this morning and she was really nice, apologized for problem and cashier's attitude. Explained to her that I understood that this stuff is not figured at store level, there will be mistakes, but didn't appreciate the cashier's attitude. She's going to call someone and see what they can do for me - I told her I would have no problem with coming back in, buying Battlefield 3 and Crackdown 2 and maybe they could give me a store coupon or something. I'm not trying to "get over", or screw them out of anything, I just want the deal that I was supposed to get. Nothing more, nothing less.[/QUOTE]
I waited until after the actual total was given. Dont know if that made any difference but I held onto the coupons myself until after he told me the total with tax and everything. Then I just said "oh yeah and I've got some coupons.." he still seemed to scan them in without any problems.

edit: at least I think he had given me the total + tax already. Either way I waited until I was expected to be paying. So I basically used the coupon as if it were a gift card or a regular form of payment.

If so many people are asking the same questions, isn't it odd that the one who controls these deals isn't here to answer them?

[quote name='Skycock']If so many people are asking the same questions, isn't it odd that the one who controls these deals isn't here to answer them?[/QUOTE]
:roll: He will be. It's not even 9am his time yet. If he hasn't seen the issues yet he'll have to figure out why it's not working first.

Or it could be that he found a new job with a competitor. In that case maybe he did this all on purpose as a final "fuck you" to Kmart. This is the more likely scenario and so the one I'm going with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back