KmartGamer 7.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
There are no coupon/gift card deals with any consoles. The thread title has not been updated yet.

I am very easy to reach on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/KmartGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views
Kmartgamer 4.0 = 7,436 replies/503,006 views
Kmartgamer 5.0 = 7,344 replies/517,314 views
Kmartgamer 6.0 = 7,499 replies/660,632 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Rewards member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a deal posted either at KmartGamer's blog, Facebook, Twitter or in this thread.

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular - Savings coupon offers effective everywhere)

January 8th through the 14th:

:360::ps3: Rage $34.99

:360::ps3: Madden NFL 12 $39.99

:360::ps3: NCAA Football 12 $44.99

:360::ps3: WWE 12 $44.99
*Get $10 off your next WWE purchase when you spend $30 or more on WWE merchandise. Redeemable for up to 4 weeks after coupon is printed.

:360::ps3::wii: Skylanders Starter Pack $49.99

:360: Kinect sensor $129.99

Shop Your Way Rewards:

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a SYWR offer. These offers can be very targeted (Geo, User, etc.) so anything placed needs to be validated.

Coming Soon:

All titles listed below I am working on offers for and the dates I think they are coming out.

3-23 :3ds: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Games Kmart will not be carrying:
  • Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  • Catherine
  • PC versions of Modern Warfare 3, Battlefield 3 and Skyrim
  • Any other PC game that was also released on consoles.

Earning Coupons at Kmart:
If I buy a $59.99 game and use a $20 coupon, does that mean I won't get the "Spend $40 on games, get a $15 coupon" coupon?
Yes. As long as it's over $40 BEFORE you use a coupon, you're good.

Using Coupons at Kmart:
[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Once a coupon is used it is gone, it is not refunded. Also, if a game is purchased with a coupon promotion and then returned the coupon needs to be returned as well.

Please don't take this as I am saying you are being fraudulent, this is a general note to everyone as I know this has come up previously. We have a new fraud researcher that has started and already has tracked down people trying to exploit the system and will soon be facing action from us. Every transaction with a coupon it tied to a SYWR account.[/QUOTE]

The total BEFORE taxes must be over the value of the coupon. For example, if your coupon is for $20, you must buy at least $20 worth of gaming merchandise. (i.e. you cannot use a $20 coupon on one $19.99 game.)
You must present coupons before making payment, and redeeming points is a form of payment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Major Upcoming Jan.-March 2012 console releases: (These are all confirmed dates from publishers via press releases, but beware KMart may not carry all of these titles.)

Jan. 24- Silent Hill HD Collection

Jan. 31- FF XIII-2, Soul Calibur V, NeverDead

Feb. 7- Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, The Darkness II, Fallout New Vegas UE, Jak and Daxter HD Collection (PS3 only), Inversion

Feb. 14- UFC Undisputed 3, Twisted Metal, Grand Slam Tennis 2, BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend, Rhythm Heaven Fever (Wii only), Binary Domain

Feb. 21- Syndicate, Asura's Wrath

Feb. 28- SSX, Pokepark 2: Wonders Beyond (Wii only)

March 6- MLB The Show 12/MLB 2K12, Mass Effect 3, Street Fighter x Tekken, Ghost Recon, Max Payne 3, Silent Hill Downpour

March 13- Mario Party 9 (Wii only on March 11), Tales of Graces f (PS3 only), Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations

March 20- Resident Evil: Operation Racoon City, Ninja Gaiden 3

March 27- Tiger Woods 13, Dragon's Dogma

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='EducAsian']...there are no other major releases after next week...[/QUOTE]
I'd call Zelda: Skyward Sword a major release and that's two weeks from yesterday.

[quote name='Redeema']I'd call Zelda: Skyward Sword a major release and that's two weeks from yesterday.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I guess. But does anyone still even own/play their Nintendo Wii anymore??? And technically, Sunday is still considered next week ;)

[quote name='Redeema']I'd call Zelda: Skyward Sword a major release and that's two weeks from yesterday.[/QUOTE]

Someone once told me Brink was a major release... the game you listed falls into that category. Just like wrestling fans would say WWE is a major release... maybe for certain people but not all

Major Release = Highly Advertised by all retailers I.E COD, BF, Batman, Gears, Madden etc

[quote name='CoronaKingSnake']Someone once told me Brink was a major release... the game you listed falls into that category. Just like wrestling fans would say WWE is a major release... maybe for certain people but not all

Major Release = Highly Advertised by all retailers I.E COD, BF, Batman, Gears, Madden etc[/QUOTE]

Bingo. I'm not even sure the Wii has had a single worthy game worth purchasing all year, so I guess Wii owners are starving for some content to play on their Wii, lol.

[quote name='CoronaKingSnake']Someone once told me Brink was a major release... the game you listed falls into that category. Just like wrestling fans would say WWE is a major release... maybe for certain people but not all

Major Release = Highly Advertised by all retailers I.E COD, BF, Batman, Gears, Madden etc[/QUOTE]
Are we talking about The Legend of Zelda?

I'd like to clarify the whole B1G1 and coupons thing.

1) It says on the coupons (except UC3 I guess) that it will not work on B1G1 events.
2) Others have made a strong argument that it will work and I am inclined to agree with them.
3) It might very well work and I don't see why you wouldn't try if you have the coupon. However, be cautioned that it's not intended to work. (And things that aren't intended to work might be fixed at any time... like glitches.) If you are ok with that, then don't have a meltdown at the register if it in fact does not work.

I could be wrong on it not working (or working) -- after all kmart registers sometimes have a mind of their own. I'm just going by what the coupon says and caution on the side of the worse scenario.

However, whether I'm right or not on this particular issue, nobody should listen to EducAsian because he's not really trying to answer people's questions. He's just trying to cause havoc.

[quote name='sadboy']Are we talking about The Legend of Zelda?[/QUOTE]

I believe so. It is a major release for the Wii and in general a Zelda game is a big deal in the industry. I will say that although it is not copied every year that people seem to give Zelda and Mario a pass while railing against a game like COD as being more of the same. Reality is Nintendo is the king of recycling.

EducAsian is simply throwing out every ludicrous claim he can think of to see if anyone takes the bait. Just ignore his posts until the next lazy moron asks again whether they can combine coupons.

Well I called my store on the list for the midnight opening and they said they close at 10.00. Good thing I called I was gonna drive the 80 miles round trip and pay tolls. LOL

I may try to nab the HE tomorrow in the morning, in order to take part of the $50 coupon promotion.

If I did that, would would be the minimum amount I would need to spend in order to reach $110, after tax is applied to the HE (in FL)?

Also, is K-Mart going to have the LE of Skyward Sword (the one with the Gold Wiimote)?

[quote name='gepet0']Well I called my store on the list for the midnight opening and they said they close at 10.00. Good thing I called I was gonna drive the 80 miles round trip and pay tolls. LOL[/QUOTE]

Ask for a store mgr or someone who is a mgr. I had this issue all week of being told 10pm close but finally got a person who was aware of the event tonight. Sounds like maybe 2-3 employees working it if that...maybe the poor sap who drew the small straw.

I bought 2 band hero bundles for ps3 for 59.99 each and no coupon printed out. Most stores include game bundles like these as games with they do game deals. Is this an error or does kmart just not consider them games?

[quote name='SOLDIER']I may try to nab the HE tomorrow in the morning, in order to take part of the $50 coupon promotion.

If I did that, would would be the minimum amount I would need to spend in order to reach $110, after tax is applied to the HE (in FL)?

Also, is K-Mart going to have the LE of Skyward Sword (the one with the Gold Wiimote)?[/QUOTE]

OP basically says yes but limited :|

and I wonder if the BOGO clause has been removed from these last coupons for the deals?

AND CAN'T WAIT FOR ZELDA! GOTY FOR SURE

[quote name='CoronaKingSnake']Ask for a store mgr or someone who is a mgr. I had this issue all week of being told 10pm close but finally got a person who was aware of the event tonight. Sounds like maybe 2-3 employees working it if that...maybe the poor sap who drew the small straw.[/QUOTE]

The closing supervisor said no she is positive even a manager told her. They claim they weren't told by anybody about staying late.

[quote name='confoosious']I'd like to clarify the whole B1G1 and coupons thing.

1) It says on the coupons (except UC3 I guess) that it will not work on B1G1 events.
2) Others have made a strong argument that it will work and I am inclined to agree with them.
3) It might very well work and I don't see why you wouldn't try if you have the coupon. However, be cautioned that it's not intended to work. (And things that aren't intended to work might be fixed at any time... like glitches.) If you are ok with that, then don't have a meltdown at the register if it in fact does not work.

I could be wrong on it not working (or working) -- after all kmart registers sometimes have a mind of their own. I'm just going by what the coupon says and caution on the side of the worse scenario.

However, whether I'm right or not on this particular issue, nobody should listen to EducAsian because he's not really trying to answer people's questions. He's just trying to cause havoc. [/QUOTE]

Cause havoc? That's a first. But in all honesty, people should be more inclined to see what the OFFICIAL REP has to say about the issue first before listening to you or anyone else for that matter. As of right now, Josh has not confirmed or denied if the coupons will work on the B1G1 half off deal yet.

Multiple people have already stated that the verbiage of "Not Valid on buy one, get one events" has been removed for all coupons since Uncharted 3. Furthermore, Josh has insinuated that previous B1G1 deals had no troubles accepting coupons and multiple people have confirmed this as well. I fully expect coupons to be eligible for the B1G1 sale next week. That is the whole reason for this 110/50 deal this week.

[quote name='driverhasabomb']Does anyone know if the Skyrim shipment for Kmart will include the burlap map? Bethesda says all first-run copies should have premium map but I'd like to be sure before I cancel my pre-order.[/QUOTE]

Its not burlap, its just high quality thick paper. Found this out from someone thats actually seen the map in the person.

As to the other part of your question, I am not sure.

[quote name='EducAsian']Cause havoc? That's a first. But in all honesty, people should be more inclined to see what the OFFICIAL REP has to say about the issue first before listening to you or anyone else for that matter. As of right now, Josh has not confirmed or denied if the coupons will work on the B1G1 half off deal yet.

Multiple people have already stated that the verbiage of "Not Valid on buy one, get one events" has been removed for all coupons since Uncharted 3. Furthermore, Josh has insinuated that previous B1G1 deals had no troubles accepting coupons and multiple people have confirmed this as well. I fully expect coupons to be eligible for the B1G1 sale next week. That is the whole reason for this 110/50 deal this week.[/QUOTE]

One annoying troll already got banned today, can we get another?

Sorry if this has been addressed already but can you stack the two $50 GCs you get if you end up spending $220? If so I would grab MW3 and some other xbox titles and then get the 4gb xbox for 99.

[quote name='gepet0']The closing supervisor said no. They weren't told by anybody.[/QUOTE]

Probably a memo sitting on the fax machine.... I am filming my midnight release so hopefully it works out or it will change from a pg-13 video to R real fast.

Your store probably pulling the 10pm close to debo all the HE for their friends and co workers

I used to always do Amazon for videogames and recently preordered Sonic for a great price but have been disjointedness by their lack of giftcard deals they used to have. So I got interested from this deal and walked to my local Kmart. Funny enough I remember in April going there and the game section was very nice and the employee was actually talking about CAG and said that its the best way to know what deals Kmart has on games. Definitely isnt the case now, the game section was an unorganized mess behind glass. The newest releases, Kirby, Uncharted 3, Battlefield 3, Sonic Generations, were nowhere to be seen. Even in the bottom of the cases where the games were turned sideways in mass quantities, couldn't see any newer titles. It was a complete joke. Their clearance section which didnt have glass had plenty of room to be spread yet, yet unrelated games were stacked behind one another so you had to keep looking behind all the titles to look at everything.

This was bad enough but to top it all off the majority of the games in cases (85%) didnt even have prices on them, or anywhere nearby to tell you what the game costs. Im not one who normally complains about stuff like this but it was a complete joke. Maybe they had the titles I was looking for in their stockroom or something but Im not going to bother with it. I dont want to speand serious cash on a store thats that crappily put together so the customer cant find the items they want. After 15-20 minutes of looking at every inch of that section to find Uncharted 3 I gave up. How silly, seemed like a cool deal too. I wanted to get the UC3 collectors edition and one 15-20$ game so I would have enough items to get the 50$ card. No collectors edition let alone a normal copy of hte game. Maybe I'll try their website instead. Has anyone else been to the Valencia CA Kmart?

[quote name='EducAsian']
Multiple people have already stated that the verbiage of "Not Valid on buy one, get one events" has been removed for all coupons since Uncharted 3. F[/QUOTE]

Listen up. Unlike you, I don't have problems submitting proof when I claim something is stated on my coupon. (Still waiting on you to post your "got a penny back from $60 worth of coupons" receipt.)

Hell,v I even highlighted the relevant part for you.

kmartcoupon.jpg

[quote name='TheFirst109']Sorry if this has been addressed already but can you stack the two $50 GCs you get if you end up spending $220? If so I would grab MW3 and some other xbox titles and then get the 4gb xbox for 99.[/QUOTE]

Nope can only use 1 set of coupons (system spits out the 15 + 35 coupon) per transaction

[quote name='Ace!']Quick question:

Are the discounted XBL point cards considered gaming software and counted towards the $110 to get the coupons?[/QUOTE]

no

didnt think so...one more stupid question:

If I buy two MW3 for the 360, can I get two discounted xbox live point cards discounted?

There are so many unrelated posts in this thread...so I thought I could get my answer quicker this way.

[quote name='EducAsian']Cause havoc? That's a first. But in all honesty, people should be more inclined to see what the OFFICIAL REP has to say about the issue first before listening to you or anyone else for that matter. As of right now, Josh has not confirmed or denied if the coupons will work on the B1G1 half off deal yet.

Multiple people have already stated that the verbiage of "Not Valid on buy one, get one events" has been removed for all coupons since Uncharted 3. Furthermore, Josh has insinuated that previous B1G1 deals had no troubles accepting coupons and multiple people have confirmed this as well. I fully expect coupons to be eligible for the B1G1 sale next week. That is the whole reason for this 110/50 deal this week.[/QUOTE]
Here's what the official rep had to say.
[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Sometimes I rely on Confoosious for info about Kmart lol. He definitely knows his stuff.[/QUOTE]
Go away troll

What's funny is that it might actually work next week and he'll be back trolling and talking trash. Nevermind that I said a few posts back that I thought it might work.

[quote name='Nesboy43']I used to always do Amazon for videogames and recently preordered Sonic for a great price but have been disjointedness by their lack of giftcard deals they used to have. So I got interested from this deal and walked to my local Kmart. Funny enough I remember in April going there and the game section was very nice and the employee was actually talking about CAG and said that its the best way to know what deals Kmart has on games. Definitely isnt the case now, the game section was an unorganized mess behind glass. The newest releases, Kirby, Uncharted 3, Battlefield 3, Sonic Generations, were nowhere to be seen. Even in the bottom of the cases where the games were turned sideways in mass quantities, couldn't see any newer titles. It was a complete joke. Their clearance section which didnt have glass had plenty of room to be spread yet, yet unrelated games were stacked behind one another so you had to keep looking behind all the titles to look at everything.

This was bad enough but to top it all off the majority of the games in cases (85%) didnt even have prices on them, or anywhere nearby to tell you what the game costs. Im not one who normally complains about stuff like this but it was a complete joke. Maybe they had the titles I was looking for in their stockroom or something but Im not going to bother with it. I dont want to speand serious cash on a store thats that crappily put together so the customer cant find the items they want. After 15-20 minutes of looking at every inch of that section to find Uncharted 3 I gave up. How silly, seemed like a cool deal too. I wanted to get the UC3 collectors edition and one 15-20$ game so I would have enough items to get the 50$ card. No collectors edition let alone a normal copy of hte game. Maybe I'll try their website instead. Has anyone else been to the Valencia CA Kmart?[/QUOTE]

1) Kmart never carried the collector's edition of UC3 and don't for most games.

2) If you want improvements to the store, contact SHC and let them know. Josh has forced a lot of stores to change their ways.

I have a couple (ez) questions. First, does the ms points promotion stack with the $15 coupon? I'll be using a $20 coupon from uc3. Also, has anybody had any luck finding hardened editions in stock at kmart?

[quote name='rentacop']I have a couple (ez) questions. First, does the ms points promotion stack with the $15 coupon? I'll be using a $20 coupon from uc3. Also, has anybody had any luck finding hardened editions in stock at kmart?[/QUOTE]

I'll let you know about the HE's in 3hrs

[quote name='CoronaKingSnake']I'll let you know about the HE's in 3hrs[/QUOTE]

lol shit I didn't think kmart was doing a midnight release.

[quote name='Nesboy43']No collectors edition let alone a normal copy of hte game. Maybe I'll try their website instead.[/QUOTE]

While the rest of your account certainly paints a terrible picture and I agree with your decision not to award them with your business, I just wanted to point out that no KMart B&M locations are stocking collector's editions of any title but the few exceptions that are outlined in the OP. As you yourself suggested, the best way to get those is to go online or to a competitor.

I really want one of the Hardened Editions now.

Might go up to my local Kmart at like 1030 or so and linger for a bit lol.

man, half of the posts in the last few pages are ignored out for me, lol. Dude sure posts here a lot for a troll.

So no coupons on B1G1? or what?

[quote name='dino88']It's a shitty picture taken with my phone, but here's the Uncharted 3 coupon.

25k7sb8.jpg

No mention of B1G1.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='confoosious']Listen up you stupid schmuck. Unlike you, I don't have problems submitting proof when I claim something is stated on my coupon. (Still waiting on you to post your "got a penny back from $60 worth of coupons" receipt.)

Hell, because you're extra moronic, I even highlighted the relevant part for you.

kmartcoupon.jpg
[/QUOTE]

As shown, another coupon states otherwise, you "schmuck." Also, the verbiage is ambiguous. It could literally mean buy one, get one free. The sale coming up is not a buy one, get one free. So we will see what happens, but all signs are pointing to the coupons working for the B1G1 half off sale next week.

[quote name='Lyricsborn']One annoying troll already got banned today, can we get another?[/QUOTE]

And why exactly would I get banned? Just because your views differ from mine and I don't kiss ass to everyone, thus I am annoying? Good logic.

I normally don't care for Hardened editions, but this whole Founder status thing has thrown me a loop. The main reason I care for it is due to the eventuality I might regret not getting it.

[quote name='EducAsian']As shown, another coupon states otherwise, you "schmuck." Also, the verbiage is ambiguous. It could literally mean buy one, get one free. The sale coming up is not a buy one, get one free. So we will see what happens, but all signs are pointing to the coupons working for the B1G1 half off sale next week.[/QUOTE]

So... hang on. The terms of one coupon apply to all other coupons, even if the other coupons have completely different terms on them? That's what you're saying, right? "That coupon says no, but this one says yes, so both say yes?"
I really wouldn't bring up logic, man.

[quote name='EducAsian']As shown, another coupon states otherwise, you "schmuck." [/QUOTE]

[quote name='EducAsian']the verbiage of "Not Valid on buy one, get one events" has been removed for all coupons since Uncharted 3.[/QUOTE]

Look at how wrong you still are! :applause:

[quote name='jer7583']man, half of the posts in the last few pages are ignored out for me, lol. Dude sure posts here a lot for a troll.

So no coupons on B1G1? or what?[/QUOTE]

Nobody knows for sure yet. We are all speculating right now until Josh, the official rep, confirms or denies it.

I was sent a response email by Mark Korich saying coupons should work for the BOGO offer next week. He said if it doesn't take a pic of the rceipt and they would compensate me for any out of pocket expenses.

[quote name='Greyline108']So... hang on. The terms of one coupon apply to all other coupons, even if the other coupons have completely different terms on them? That's what you're saying, right? "That coupon says no, but this one says yes, so both say yes?"
I really wouldn't bring up logic, man.[/QUOTE]

I honestly do not know for sure if coupons will work next week for the B1G1 next week. We are all speculating because we do not have official confirmation yet from the official rep. But, it's always fun to argue :). And I don't even mean to get everyone riled up, but you guys inevitably gang up on me and get all riled up. No idea why.

You're clearly just looking to start fights...and I and someone else said the exact opposite of that second paragraph. I have a 15/35 dollar coupon and they both do have the b1g1 clause.

Figured I'd try to ask before the official COD release - to anyone who bought Ratchet & Clank on release day and didn't receive a coupon, have you received your gift card yet? Like others, I got an email saying sorry about the coupon, we'll send you a gift card, you'll get it in 7-10 days. Well it's been almost 3 weeks and still nothing. Thanks all!

[quote name='rentacop']I have a couple (ez) questions. First, does the ms points promotion stack with the $15 coupon? I'll be using a $20 coupon from uc3. Also, has anybody had any luck finding hardened editions in stock at kmart?[/QUOTE]

Anybody else have any answers, especially the first one? :p

Welp, this thread was fun while it lasted. Maybe there will be another set of deals next year. There's just too much e-peen being slung around here.

[quote name='ShockandAww']You're clearly just looking to start fights...and I and someone else said the exact opposite of that second paragraph. I have a 15/35 dollar coupon and they both do have the b1g1 clause.[/QUOTE]

I'm confused now. You said earlier that you think the coupons should work. Now, you are implying that they shouldn't work because of this clause. So what exactly is your stance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back