KmartGamer 7.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
There are no coupon/gift card deals with any consoles. The thread title has not been updated yet.

I am very easy to reach on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/KmartGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views
Kmartgamer 4.0 = 7,436 replies/503,006 views
Kmartgamer 5.0 = 7,344 replies/517,314 views
Kmartgamer 6.0 = 7,499 replies/660,632 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Rewards member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a deal posted either at KmartGamer's blog, Facebook, Twitter or in this thread.

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular - Savings coupon offers effective everywhere)

January 8th through the 14th:

:360::ps3: Rage $34.99

:360::ps3: Madden NFL 12 $39.99

:360::ps3: NCAA Football 12 $44.99

:360::ps3: WWE 12 $44.99
*Get $10 off your next WWE purchase when you spend $30 or more on WWE merchandise. Redeemable for up to 4 weeks after coupon is printed.

:360::ps3::wii: Skylanders Starter Pack $49.99

:360: Kinect sensor $129.99

Shop Your Way Rewards:

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a SYWR offer. These offers can be very targeted (Geo, User, etc.) so anything placed needs to be validated.

Coming Soon:

All titles listed below I am working on offers for and the dates I think they are coming out.

3-23 :3ds: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Games Kmart will not be carrying:
  • Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  • Catherine
  • PC versions of Modern Warfare 3, Battlefield 3 and Skyrim
  • Any other PC game that was also released on consoles.

Earning Coupons at Kmart:
If I buy a $59.99 game and use a $20 coupon, does that mean I won't get the "Spend $40 on games, get a $15 coupon" coupon?
Yes. As long as it's over $40 BEFORE you use a coupon, you're good.

Using Coupons at Kmart:
[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Once a coupon is used it is gone, it is not refunded. Also, if a game is purchased with a coupon promotion and then returned the coupon needs to be returned as well.

Please don't take this as I am saying you are being fraudulent, this is a general note to everyone as I know this has come up previously. We have a new fraud researcher that has started and already has tracked down people trying to exploit the system and will soon be facing action from us. Every transaction with a coupon it tied to a SYWR account.[/QUOTE]

The total BEFORE taxes must be over the value of the coupon. For example, if your coupon is for $20, you must buy at least $20 worth of gaming merchandise. (i.e. you cannot use a $20 coupon on one $19.99 game.)
You must present coupons before making payment, and redeeming points is a form of payment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Major Upcoming Jan.-March 2012 console releases: (These are all confirmed dates from publishers via press releases, but beware KMart may not carry all of these titles.)

Jan. 24- Silent Hill HD Collection

Jan. 31- FF XIII-2, Soul Calibur V, NeverDead

Feb. 7- Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, The Darkness II, Fallout New Vegas UE, Jak and Daxter HD Collection (PS3 only), Inversion

Feb. 14- UFC Undisputed 3, Twisted Metal, Grand Slam Tennis 2, BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend, Rhythm Heaven Fever (Wii only), Binary Domain

Feb. 21- Syndicate, Asura's Wrath

Feb. 28- SSX, Pokepark 2: Wonders Beyond (Wii only)

March 6- MLB The Show 12/MLB 2K12, Mass Effect 3, Street Fighter x Tekken, Ghost Recon, Max Payne 3, Silent Hill Downpour

March 13- Mario Party 9 (Wii only on March 11), Tales of Graces f (PS3 only), Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations

March 20- Resident Evil: Operation Racoon City, Ninja Gaiden 3

March 27- Tiger Woods 13, Dragon's Dogma

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='leno40']My store (Santa Maria, CA) had no MW3 at all for either system. They have a big cardboard cutout up advertising the game, but nothing on the shelves. They still don't have the releases from LAST WEEK--no Goldeneye, no UC3.

Now I have to wait another week and hope I can use my Batman coupon then. But seriously, what the hell Kmart? I want to spend my money but the store hasn't stocked any new releases for two weeks.[/QUOTE]

go to k-mart (3rd street los angeles) plenty of mw3 for both systems :lol:

So was anyone lucky enough to have a Gamestop next to their Kmart (or at least along the way) so that they could laugh at the people in line?

[quote name='nietzsche74']So was anyone lucky enough to have a Gamestop next to their Kmart (or at least along the way) so that they could laugh at the people in line?[/QUOTE]

Haha my local Kmart does have a Gamestop in the same shopping center, but I haven't bought a game on release week all year except Gears so I didn't get to laugh at anyone for paying full price at Gamestop. Would have been funny though.

[quote name='tc154']PLEASE HELP! I went to the local Kmart here in Abilene, TX to pick up 2 copies of MW3 and get $20 off the 1 Year of xbox live. When I was checking out, it wasn't discounting the Xbox Live membership by $20. So I showed them their own ad and they tried to manually discount the card. They couldn't get the card to discount, so instead they took $20 off the price of one of the MW3 games.
No $15 or $35 coupons printed during the transaction and they told me I could print them from my SYWR account. I logged onto my account and I see that I got SYWR points, but there is nowhere to print any coupons.
So, I really want my $50 in coupons. Am I the only one this happens to every time I shop at Kmart?[/QUOTE]

You definitely can't print coupons off of your SYWR account, the employees didn't know what they were talking about. Did they email you your receipt? The coupons may be there. If not, you probably are out of luck. Maybe the price override interfered with the coupon trigger.

Just wow at the CAG who got fucked over by some crazed-time-asking-bad mother-bitch with little money. Stores should NOT allow layaways on special versions of any item especially a videogame.

To the CAG that give up the Hardened Edition: check ebay and pay attention to seller locations.

Now my story (3-5 minute read)
Had checked here around 8:30 and was a bit glad I didn't head to the Manhattan stores. I probably would have gotten to Penn around 9:30am (though I might have had a shot at a HE if I got there before 9). All 360 copies I think were gone when I was reading at this time.

Yesterday my dad told me he'd drive me to some stores to check and not to waste time going down to the city, though he woke up later than I had expected :whistle2:(. We arrive at the Baychester store before 9:30am (first time here). I get to the entrance of electronics and see a security guard in the back (why the back and not in front?). I look around and see a guy unboxing and putting movies in what seemed to be clearance bin. I ask him if they had any CoD HE. He pauses and asks me to repeat. I repeat myself, and immediately he says they sold out. Left without asking about stock or time they sold out.

My dad keeps asking how little the amount is that they sold out this early. He then talks about how he enjoyed trying to find toys for Christmas when I was younger especially the nightmare that was Power Rangers :cool:. He initially planned to go to the other Bronx store (Bruckner), but I didn't want to check there. After the HE miss he said if the store we were at didn't have it the other won't.

We then go to the store in White Plains and pass a toll. I had checked routes to this store (keep in mind I'm like most NYCers and not a driver) and one had a toll while two did not. Since my dad had planned on going to the other store (which I did not want to go to) he had chosen the toll route :cry:.

Once at the White Plains store and I grab a shopping cart. I see one guy in electronics at the register with a customer. I saw that it was a 360 game with white cover so assumed it was MW3. I do a quick search for a 4000MSP card (none though the NYC stores probably wouldn't have had it either) and hear the cashier exclaim something about a coupon. The customer had the $30 coupon from Batman but no other game to get the $50 (maybe not a real CAG ;)). I ask the guy if they had any HE and he said all sold out. The customer said he also wanted one too and left. I then push the shopping cart and look for Mtn Dew and Doritios. Only 3 regular Mtn Dews were MW3 so also got one Cherry (hate cherry) for 4/$14 (an okay deal for soda). No MW3 Doritios so just grabbed Spicy Nacho 2/$6. Went back to electronics and had to look for someone. I passed two employees and they didn't bother to help (one went into the back room). I see the same employee that I spoke with before. Asked for 2 copies for 360. He gets one from the front desk and is looking for more when the lady worker that passed me asks if he's looking for Hardened Edition. He ends up just getting another from the cases. I ask him to ring up the snacks first. He's surprised that a coupon came out and rings up the games. He asks me if I'm gonna play two CoDs and tell him no ones for a friend. He starts asking my dad if he plays, and my dad says he's too old. the guy says he knows a 60+ guy that plays. My dad asks about the special edition (HE). the guy says they sold out and people were here at 5 (this store was not on the midnight release and opens at 8am). I asked him how many copies of HE they got and he says we got all of them :roll:... He said he pre-ordered at GameStop for PS3 lol (not sure if HE and if online since there was a GS in the same complex as this store). I used the minute old $10 coupon and a $15 one. He's surprised that a coupon came out and shows me the $15 one (I'm like fuck gotta contact Josh for msp AND coupon problem but saw the $35 later so just msp).

tl;dr
No HE. Got 2x MW3 Xbox 360, no 4000 msp cards, coupons printed fine. The cashier pre-ordered a PS3 copy (not sure if HE but seemed like it) at GS. Likely didn't know about Kmart deals which would be better with employee discount if stacked.

edit: maybe I should have went to the 34th Penn store like I had planned since last week.

Quakertown, PA Kmart -

Used the deal to get Uncharted 3 and MW3 and point card. Had a coupon for 10x points redemption with two uses! So when i tried to use that it declined. The support manager was awesome, offering to take $15 off the total. I was scared that the coupons wouldnt print so they offered a gift card on the spot instead. Awesome!

Used a $20 gaming coup from before, total was $122ish after applying $20 coup and $15 GC. $20 discount showed on receipt for 4000 point card, not from a game as was mentoned earlier, so I got my $50 back in Game Coups. Point card was essentially free.

That support manager deserves kudos! Great guy and went well out of his way for me. Ill be shopping here forever with that sort of attitude!

I then used the 10x coupon for my main purchases up front, scoring another $15 in rewards, bought doritos and mountain dew totaling $20 which scored me another $10 Gaming coup. Great haul! Ill be back for Skyrim and 3D Land!

Picked up the regular edition of :360: MW3, used my $30 Batman coupon and got a new $15 coupon with no issues at store #4743 in Bridgeton, MO. Asked about the Hardened Editions just out of curiosity (since I really didn't want one) and the electronics lead said they didn't get any at all. They did have the 4000 point cards hanging on the gift card rack in front which I passed on also. Doubt I will even be playing MW3 long enough to justify spending anything extra for Elite.

Side note to Josh: Todd, the electronics lead, deserves a raise. He's always very nice and helpful. He just needs some more help. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Just called my Kmart and they said they dont have any copies of Metal Gear for 360. Very disappointed. I emailed stockboy just to make sure because the store sometimes makes mistakes over the phone

Thanks to Stock Boy, I managed to score the one single HE of MW3 this morning.

The only thing that surprised me that in order to qualify for the $50 coupon, the total $110 purchase had to include "gaming software".

The cheapest thing I could find was Metal Slug Anthology for the Wii, for $14.99. I don't intend to keep the game, so I will probably sell it on eBay.

But out of curiosity, would I be able to return that game to K-mart after I use the $50 GC? Or will there be something in there system that would prevent such an exploit?

Lastly, I'll be able to use the GC for Skyward Sword, correct?

[quote name='SOLDIER']Thanks to Stock Boy, I managed to score the one single HE of MW3 this morning.

The only thing that surprised me that in order to qualify for the $50 coupon, the total $110 purchase had to include "gaming software".

The cheapest thing I could find was Metal Slug Anthology for the Wii, for $14.99. I don't intend to keep the game, so I will probably sell it on eBay.

But out of curiosity, would I be able to return that game to K-mart after I use the $50 GC? Or will there be something in there system that would prevent such an exploit?

Lastly, I'll be able to use the GC for Skyward Sword, correct?[/QUOTE]

I have the same question! Or if we could use the filler game next week towards the purchase of another game using the coupons

[quote name='SOLDIER']Thanks to Stock Boy, I managed to score the one single HE of MW3 this morning.

Lastly, I'll be able to use the GC for Skyward Sword, correct?[/QUOTE]

Not sure on question 1, never tried a return. I know they're watching reward card activity to try to catch exploits.

But for 2, no. 49.99 /= 50. Could only use one of the 35 or 15 coupons.

Great experience for me at store 3076 in spring valley (San Diego). The guys recognized me since I've been coming in regularly on Tuesday's for batman and battlefield. Got mw3 and uncharted, used the 20 and 30 coupons from before. So I got uncharted and mw3 for 75 with tax, and the 15 and 30 coupons printed without a hitch.

I'm not really sure what I'm going to use them for next week. Perhaps saints row and nfs? I wasn't even really interested in those games in the first place.

[quote name='SOLDIER']But out of curiosity, would I be able to return that game to K-mart after I use the $50 GC? Or will there be something in there system that would prevent such an exploit?[/QUOTE]

You can return it, but it won't be for $14.99. It will deduct a percentage off due to the fact that you received coupons with the purchase.

[quote name='Leggy Peggy']The 34th Street location in Manhattan got over 200 copies. At least for XBox. 6 Hardened editions. They had plenty left as of 1:00 pm. The cashier can't wait until they sell out because she's tired of looking at them. They had quite a few for PS3, but they were clearly outnumbered in the case.[/QUOTE]

This is the Penn Station correct? I was there this morning and was told they were sold out of HE for Xbox. It's kinda my fault because I got little pissy with Mark about Batman and Uncharted being sold out (They got another shipment Friday Night for Batman) so they shipped couple extras to NYC they told me. Hopefully they sell out majority of them. Guess I'll have to pick up another 2 for my friends.

No $50 coupon at the Bloomingdale store this morning so I gave the store manager SHC's email and told them to ask him how to fix it. She was manually adjusting the purchases for the guy infront of me and I figured it was gonna be a long day for her.
Kind of sucks because they had 2 HE's and I really wanted one, now they are gone and the coupon still isnt working. Hope there are some copies left for Friday when I go to get Skyrim and the the coupon prints out.

[quote name='ilnadmy']I will say this about the Penn Station Kmart - if anyone is looking for Hardened Editions you may want to hurry, as when I left at around 7:20am they had 3 Xbox Hardened and 1 PS3 Hardened edition copies left. They actually may very well be gone by now.[/QUOTE]

this is odd, i was there at 8:05 they had no 360 HE but had 3 ps3 HE. perhaps they were holding out or lying to people???

Got my 2 copies of 360 MW3 with a 4000 point card with no issues whatsoever. $15/35 coupons printed just fine. Only thing is I forgot that i had my $20 Uncharted coupon in my pocket. When I insisted on a return and rebuy they acted like it was rocket science and the attitudes started up. So after about 20 mins i just decided to keep the coupon for a future purchase. No biggie.

Had a pleasant experience at store 4972 in Lubbock, TX. Went in at around 11:30am before my noon supervision meeting. MW3 was already stocked in the cases and there were plenty of 4000 MS points cards. To top it off there was actually an associate at the electronics dept when I got there, surprise surprise!!! Anyways told the associate what I wanted and I also decided to pick up Resonance of Fate for the 360 for 14.99. The register at the electronics dept was closed down so I had to go to the main shopping lanes. There was only one lane open and there was a long long line so I was getting a little discouraged that I wouldn't be able to get to my meeting in time but luckily a very friendly and sweet older female cashier opened up a register just when I got there.

Went through the line and had everything scanned. Also told her I was a rewards member and she input that in as well. However the MS points card wouldn't scan for some reason so we had to go over to the customer service dept to use of their registers. And once again the card wouldn't scan. Took a little while to get another card because the associate at the electronics dept didn't know what the MS points card was so my cashier had to physically go there to get one herself and it turned out that the first card I picked up was a defective one so they had to pick up another one. However all things went through smoothly and everything scanned correctly. Had the lady input my rewards card info., the points card was $20 off and I also gave a $20 coupon that I scored from UC3 and total after all discounts and coupons was 89.97. Also had the $15 dollar coupon print off without a problem. I walked away a happy customer today!

Does Rocksmith count toward the coupon deal, or is that considered hardware since it has a guitar adapter in it?

Also, can the gaming coupons themselves be used toward the purchase of a 3DS, or are the coupons only good for purchases of games?

Question...

I used my $30 Batman coupon on BF3 and PS3 headset, but I'm having buyer's remorse for the PS3 headset now. When I return the PS3 headset, do I get refund of $69.99 ($30 off from $99.99, promotional offer from buying BF3) or do get $69.99-$15=$54.99 (the $30 Batman coupon is split evenly on BF3 and the headset)?

Technically, I should get $69.99 back, but I've never return anything to K-mart before so I won't know. And if the $30 coupon I used do get split, I rather keep the headset.

[quote name='Marauder7']This is the Penn Station correct? I was there this morning and was told they were sold out of HE for Xbox. It's kinda my fault because I got little pissy with Mark about Batman and Uncharted being sold out (They got another shipment Friday Night for Batman) so they shipped couple extras to NYC they told me. Hopefully they sell out majority of them. Guess I'll have to pick up another 2 for my friends.[/QUOTE]

apparently one day , i will run into you. I was told the same thing which made me walk all the way across town to the 6 train to get to Astor place Kmart. Absolutely ridiculous and a waste of time.

[quote name='spree4567']Not sure on question 1, never tried a return. I know they're watching reward card activity to try to catch exploits.

But for 2, no. 49.99 /= 50. Could only use one of the 35 or 15 coupons.[/QUOTE]

It's the Limited Edition, though. Doesn't that one sell for $59.99 or so?

[quote name='GPrime101']You can return it, but it won't be for $14.99. It will deduct a percentage off due to the fact that you received coupons with the purchase.[/QUOTE]

How much of a percentage?

I want to try and make at least $10 from the extra game, but I'm unsure if it would sell on eBay or not.

Could someone please let me know this shop your way rewards business works? I signed up this morning with the hope of getting a UC3 PS3 with a $50.00 coupon. I called Kmart and they had no idea what I was talking about. Then I called SYWR a couple of times and they hung up on me. I'm guessing a coupon prints out at the time of sale? Kmart's a little bit of a drive. I just don't want to waste my time. Thanks.

North Jersey Kmart didn't work out for me. Wasn't unpleasant but I was told by the guy working there at 1030 that they had a hardened edition of xbox in the back but after he went to get it he said they didn't have it anymore. Then they didn't have uncharted 3 for me to get the $110 for the coupons. So I decided to pass on MW3 at Kmart.

I was able to get my hands on two copies of Skyrim for PS3 and 360, and when I was checking out I got an error on the 360 copy saying do not sell. They looked it up and found out they aren't supposed to sell either copy, so lost out there too lol.

Oh well, on my way to Target now to get the 50 gc xbox 360 deal and mw3!

[quote name='Serpentor']Question...

I used my $30 Batman coupon on BF3 and PS3 headset, but I'm having buyer's remorse for the PS3 headset now. When I return the PS3 headset, do I get refund of $69.99 ($30 off from $99.99, promotional offer from buying BF3) or do get $69.99-$15=$54.99 (the $30 Batman coupon is split evenly on BF3 and the headset)?

Technically, I should get $69.99 back, but I've never return anything to K-mart before so I won't know. And if the $30 coupon I used do get split, I rather keep the headset.[/QUOTE]

Actually, you technically should get $54.99 back since that's what it put the value at on the receipt. I mean I completely understand why you would think that and some would argue that it may not be "fair", but since a coupon is just that and not a form of payment in any way, you only get back what you paid out of pocket for it.

I guess it could be worse. It could have deducted all $30 from the headset and you would be looking at $39.99 if you wanted to return it. :lol:

So, I went to my Kmart today to get in on these deals.

I was going to buy 3x MW3 and 1x Uncharted (keeping one of each and then selling the others).

So I had my $30 coupon from the recent Gears of War 3. I read on the blog as well here that the coupon does NOT Affect these coupons. So you can buy two games, use the 30 coupon, and still get the 50 coupon on it.

However that wasn't the case. The cashier insisted that I HAD to add another 20 bucks to it in order to "qualify" for the 50 coupons. I tried telling him it wasn't hte case.

So disappointed.

[quote name='Stiler']So, I went to my Kmart today to get in on these deals.

I was going to buy 3x MW3 and 1x Uncharted (keeping one of each and then selling the others).

So I had my $30 coupon from the recent Gears of War 3. I read on the blog as well here that the coupon does NOT Affect these coupons. So you can buy two games, use the 30 coupon, and still get the 50 coupon on it.

However that wasn't the case. The cashier insisted that I HAD to add another 20 bucks to it in order to "qualify" for the 50 coupons. I tried telling him it wasn't hte case.

So disappointed.[/QUOTE]

why didn't you just complete the transaction? the coupon prints out automatically regardless of what the cashier says.

So I bought the Ps3 Hardened edition and Mass effect 2 for 120 bucks plus tax, and got 50 bucks on coupon. Just sold the elite and founder code on ebay for 60 dollars, so both games cost me at the end 60 bucks, and I got a 50 bucks coupon. basically paid 10 bucks on my Mw3 and got ME for free. I am CAG forever ehehhe

Good point Chriscolbert, good point, I didn't think that angle at all... It's possible that I get $69.99-$30 for the headset, since it was scanned after BF3. I'm done with impulse buys...

Ok Perfect transaction at my Kmart (Racine, WI-No HE). I got 2 copies of MW3 +4000 point card + Resonance of Fate for $14.99 (just in case the point card voided the coupons). Used my $10 Mt Dew coupon for a total of $162.86. Both coupons printed with no issues.

It is nice to give Kmart some business this year (last year I shopped there exclusively). These last 2 weeks made it easy to hop on the train for a short ride.

On a side note. The guy in electronics (always works there) said he got the game at a midnight from Best Buy and played until 3:30 and had to be up for work at 5. I had to chuckle about this. Josh you need to let your people buy these games at close the night before (I know you really can't) because you lost a sale to your own employee. :)

Edit: Just noticed my Resonance of Fate rang up as Aliens vs Predator (weird but funny)

FYI, Kmart can scan your SYWR card via your smartphone if you have an app like Key Ring (iOS, I think perhaps other OSs too). I used it this morning and it worked perfectly. Nifty!

[quote name='crunchewy']FYI, Kmart can scan your SYWR card via your smartphone if you have an app like Key Ring (iOS, I think perhaps other OSs too). I used it this morning and it worked perfectly. Nifty![/QUOTE]

Additionally, you can give them your phone number instead of them scanning anything.

[quote name='Jason7778']Could someone please let me know this shop your way rewards business works? I signed up this morning with the hope of getting a UC3 PS3 with a $50.00 coupon. I called Kmart and they had no idea what I was talking about. Then I called SYWR a couple of times and they hung up on me. I'm guessing a coupon prints out at the time of sale? Kmart's a little bit of a drive. I just don't want to waste my time. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

I signed up online and have never received my SYWR card BUT the good news is I just give them my phone number, they confirm my name is correct. That is all I've ever needed. So just remind them to use your SYWR account (they should ask you for your card). The coupon will print when your receipt prints out. If by chance it doesn't contact one of the support guys in this thread for help. Its actually really simple.

[quote name='NegativeZero']apparently one day , i will run into you. I was told the same thing which made me walk all the way across town to the 6 train to get to Astor place Kmart. Absolutely ridiculous and a waste of time.[/QUOTE]

Possible, I'm usually in there about 8:30AM or 5:30PM depending if I'm running late for work.

[quote name='Jason7778']Could someone please let me know this shop your way rewards business works? I signed up this morning with the hope of getting a UC3 PS3 with a $50.00 coupon. I called Kmart and they had no idea what I was talking about. Then I called SYWR a couple of times and they hung up on me. I'm guessing a coupon prints out at the time of sale? Kmart's a little bit of a drive. I just don't want to waste my time. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Scan card or give them the phone number that's linked to the card and purchase the PS3 you should get a 50 Coupon. Only issue I've seen is one user could not get the coupon to pop up for the UC3 but did print on a Move PS3 bundle.

[quote name='Stiler']So, I went to my Kmart today to get in on these deals.

So disappointed.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='confoosious']why didn't you just complete the transaction? the coupon prints out automatically regardless of what the cashier says.[/QUOTE]

Yeah this can't be said enough. Cashiers are the absolute last authority on what promotions are going on and the terms to get said promotion. Had you just not said anything you would've gotten everything you wanted. I'm not saying it's right or acceptable in any way, shape, or form. Sadly, it's just how it is.

The only store close to me that was supposed to get 4 HE's sold out almost instantly this morning. Apparently, there were a few people waiting when they opened, even! Luckily, the trip wasn't a total bust, as I spotted a sole Forza 4 Collector's Edition in the case. Forza 4 CE, Wario Ware Smooth Moves, and Homefront PS3, all for a little over $100 OTD, after my $20 LoTR coupon from last week. Had no issue with the register giving me the full $50 in coupons, as well.

[quote name='Marauder7']This is the Penn Station correct? I was there this morning and was told they were sold out of HE for Xbox. It's kinda my fault because I got little pissy with Mark about Batman and Uncharted being sold out (They got another shipment Friday Night for Batman) so they shipped couple extras to NYC they told me. Hopefully they sell out majority of them. Guess I'll have to pick up another 2 for my friends.[/QUOTE]

I may have written that out of order. I was told that they had six Hardened Editions. They were sold out of them by the time I got there. I apologize for the misunderstanding.

She said that they had about 200 copies and I think she was just talking about 360 versions. They had plenty in both cases when I was there.

[quote name='NegativeZero']apparently one day , i will run into you. I was told the same thing which made me walk all the way across town to the 6 train to get to Astor place Kmart. Absolutely ridiculous and a waste of time.[/QUOTE]

You walked across town??? Why didn't you get on the A or C down to 14th Street, catch the L and either walk down to Astor Place or catch the 6 there?

everything went smooth but unfortunately no 12month cards or 4000 Microsoft points in stock and i got their 30 minutes before opening :( disappointing

Modern Warfare was in stock at store #3405 in Minneapolis. The service was great and the receipts ($15 & $35) both printed.

They did not have the Metal Gear Solid Collection in stock, though, which was disappointing. Hopefully it's there when I go back for Skyrim on Friday.

[quote name='Linkgx1']Let's see, us Batman $30 towards MW3 next week and get another game %50 off (Skyrim?) for a grand total of $60. Or keep my preorder @ amazon.com (skyrim) where it ends up $39.99 (so total I'd be spending $70).

Ah, the choices. I dunno what to do![/QUOTE]

Are you sure that you can use coupons with the BOGO deal?

My coupons (which are not the Batman coupons) say they are not valid with Buy One, Get One deals.

[quote name='greggysasaki']Kmart..you disappoint me...no hardened, no metal gear hd collection, no knowledgeable salesperson, no sale! What am I supposed to use this $20 coupon on when you guys don't even have what I want?[/QUOTE]

I am sorry to say, but I agree. I went to K-mart twice today because both times the dude at the register did not know how to ring up the 4000 points card to activate it? Finally I just bought the game with the $20 coupon I had already and left without the 4000 point card. I got $15 coupon but I was so discouraged that I doubt I will be going back at all seeing the stock left of games is non existent. I cancelled my hardened pre-order because it seemed like a better deal but now having to go back and forth, I feel I have made a wrong choice. I know the guys running this program are doing the best they can, but with everything else so disorganized, it will be impossible to get a regular customer base.

[quote name='Shurs']Are you sure that you can use coupons with the BOGO deal?

My coupons (which are not the Batman coupons) say they are not valid with Buy One, Get One deals.[/QUOTE]

Absolutely. They've always been able to be used in the past on this type of deal but Josh did confirm earlier today for all the naysayers that they would still work.

Hmmm... I've got $50 in amazon credit and $15 in K-mart credit (which can't be used till the 13th)

Amazon has mw3 for $52

Xbox live account 12 month renewal is $59.99 using the xbox live website. So that means it's only $34.99 after the $25 amazon credit towards live.

Amazon: $34.99 + $52 = $86.99
K-mart: $39.99 (live card) + $59.99 + 7% tax = $106.97 - $15 coupon for future purchase = $91.97

It appears that since my live account is expiring in Jan, (even with having to renew it by Nov 12 to get the credit) the Amazon is the better deal since I can simply apply my current $15 kmart coupon during the B1G1 half off next week on Skyrim and Halo.

I'm assuming by "digital download version of a "12 month XBOX Live Gold Subscription" that it's the direct dl from microsoft and not a purchase by amazon.

[quote name='chriscolbert']Absolutely. They've always been able to be used in the past on this type of deal but Josh did confirm earlier today for all the naysayers that they would still work.[/QUOTE]

This is wonderful news.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back