KmartGamer 7.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
There are no coupon/gift card deals with any consoles. The thread title has not been updated yet.

I am very easy to reach on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/KmartGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views
Kmartgamer 4.0 = 7,436 replies/503,006 views
Kmartgamer 5.0 = 7,344 replies/517,314 views
Kmartgamer 6.0 = 7,499 replies/660,632 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Rewards member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a deal posted either at KmartGamer's blog, Facebook, Twitter or in this thread.

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular - Savings coupon offers effective everywhere)

January 8th through the 14th:

:360::ps3: Rage $34.99

:360::ps3: Madden NFL 12 $39.99

:360::ps3: NCAA Football 12 $44.99

:360::ps3: WWE 12 $44.99
*Get $10 off your next WWE purchase when you spend $30 or more on WWE merchandise. Redeemable for up to 4 weeks after coupon is printed.

:360::ps3::wii: Skylanders Starter Pack $49.99

:360: Kinect sensor $129.99

Shop Your Way Rewards:

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a SYWR offer. These offers can be very targeted (Geo, User, etc.) so anything placed needs to be validated.

Coming Soon:

All titles listed below I am working on offers for and the dates I think they are coming out.

3-23 :3ds: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Games Kmart will not be carrying:
  • Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  • Catherine
  • PC versions of Modern Warfare 3, Battlefield 3 and Skyrim
  • Any other PC game that was also released on consoles.

Earning Coupons at Kmart:
If I buy a $59.99 game and use a $20 coupon, does that mean I won't get the "Spend $40 on games, get a $15 coupon" coupon?
Yes. As long as it's over $40 BEFORE you use a coupon, you're good.

Using Coupons at Kmart:
[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Once a coupon is used it is gone, it is not refunded. Also, if a game is purchased with a coupon promotion and then returned the coupon needs to be returned as well.

Please don't take this as I am saying you are being fraudulent, this is a general note to everyone as I know this has come up previously. We have a new fraud researcher that has started and already has tracked down people trying to exploit the system and will soon be facing action from us. Every transaction with a coupon it tied to a SYWR account.[/QUOTE]

The total BEFORE taxes must be over the value of the coupon. For example, if your coupon is for $20, you must buy at least $20 worth of gaming merchandise. (i.e. you cannot use a $20 coupon on one $19.99 game.)
You must present coupons before making payment, and redeeming points is a form of payment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Major Upcoming Jan.-March 2012 console releases: (These are all confirmed dates from publishers via press releases, but beware KMart may not carry all of these titles.)

Jan. 24- Silent Hill HD Collection

Jan. 31- FF XIII-2, Soul Calibur V, NeverDead

Feb. 7- Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, The Darkness II, Fallout New Vegas UE, Jak and Daxter HD Collection (PS3 only), Inversion

Feb. 14- UFC Undisputed 3, Twisted Metal, Grand Slam Tennis 2, BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend, Rhythm Heaven Fever (Wii only), Binary Domain

Feb. 21- Syndicate, Asura's Wrath

Feb. 28- SSX, Pokepark 2: Wonders Beyond (Wii only)

March 6- MLB The Show 12/MLB 2K12, Mass Effect 3, Street Fighter x Tekken, Ghost Recon, Max Payne 3, Silent Hill Downpour

March 13- Mario Party 9 (Wii only on March 11), Tales of Graces f (PS3 only), Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations

March 20- Resident Evil: Operation Racoon City, Ninja Gaiden 3

March 27- Tiger Woods 13, Dragon's Dogma

Last edited by a moderator:
Have to say I'm loving these K-Mart deals. Its seen next to ALL of my business this holiday season on AAA titles. The only time it didn't was when I couldn't ensure I'd get the Battlefield 3 Limited Edition day one, so I ordered it from Amazon instead. I really think that, with all these incredible deals establishing them as a serious competitor in the game-shopping market, they should buff their gaming department up a bit and offer pre-orders. Unlike many of you here, I've had no issues whatsoever with receiving/using my promotions on any of the games I've purchased there (Dark Souls, RAGE, Arkham City, Uncharted 3, and now MW3 Hardened Edition).

The only issue I've had so far was today while picking up MW3. They were out of XBL 1 year cards, so I couldn't take advantage of the $20 off promotion and I unfortunately just ran out of LIVE two days ago. The cashier offered a rain check though, and I should be able to get one by friday if not sooner. So the only disadvantage I've had shopping at K-Mart so far is not being able to play MW3 online for a few days. I think I'll manage. Other than that, they're up and coming to be my favorite new retailer for the most prime gaming deals!

[quote name='Arakias']Ok, I'm gonna have to ask since someone in another thread suggested it - does Kmart have the LE version of MGS HD Collection?[/QUOTE]
From the very first post in this thread, the post which typically has information in it and should usually be checked for huge, official threads:
Collector's Editions of games at Kmart:
Originally Posted by SHC Stock Boy
The only collector's editions Kmart will carry for the rest of the year are Forza 4 and Call of Duty (okay, maybe Star Wars Old Republic PC too).

[quote name='pjb16']^no[/QUOTE]

Thanks! Someone in the thread about the collectors version of MGS suggested they got an LE from Kmart, guess they didnt know what they were talking about.
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=307665

[quote name='EYEL1NER']From the very first post in this thread, the post which typically has information in it and should usually be checked for huge, official threads:[/QUOTE]

meh.

[quote name='bgame2']What time was this and what two games did you purchase? Trying to get some confirmation on whether the Point card glitch has been fixed or if it is only working out for those buying the HE (which ups their total).[/QUOTE]

I bought Modern Warfare 3 for PS3 and Xbox. This was around 4:00pm Eastern time today. I asked if they got any Hardened editions but the guy laughed and said no way. I'm fairly certain he's a gamer and kept it for himself if they did receive one.

[quote name='EYEL1NER']:roll: From the OP:
So what does that tell you?

Yeah, but the problem isn't that people don't read the OP anymore (anymore? they never have), but that they don't even read the thread. They skim the last two or three posts and then ask their question, "Uh, the coupons say not valid on BOGOs, herp derp."
It's not like they can be faulted for not reading the whole thread and seeing that every time any kind of BOGO variant happens, someone brings up that it's on the coupon and everyone says "Hmmm, that's a good point, but it will probably work." I mean, there haven't been too many BOGO-esque sales recently for people to have seen that in the thread.
But if they had read, oh I don't know, the last 20 posts or so before they asked, they would see that some other person had asked, and they could join us in rolling our eyes at those people.
Nope. They want to be part of that 'club.'

Edit:
There is some bolded stuff in a quote at the top of my post that answers that. Luckily, there is a handy place to find most any answers to most any questions you could have.

(A hint though, it's not supposed to be every 6 or 7 posts on every page.)[/QUOTE]

I got news for you, wise ass. Fine print doesn't always match up with reality. In fact, i even pointed out that it said the coupons can't be used on on the same transaction. And I saw the OP. But I was asking if it had worked for anyone. Like i said, Reality and Fine Print don't always match up. It might say something on the coupon restricting it's use, but you can try it and maybe it works. the @Gamer coupons say not valid with sale prices, even though they are. When I bought LA Noire from KMart when it came with 20 dollar coupon and a free game, I used that coupon the same day, despite the date on the coupon saying it wasn't valid until the next week. See where I'm getting at? But hey, if you wanna be a wise ass snob and be the official Kmart Gamer Thread Police, who the hell am I to take away that sad pathetic joy from you? Go get 'em, sport!

Question. I have the Batman $30 Gaming coupon and now the $35 and $15 Gaming coupons. Can I use all three of these next week then to get AC:R and SR3?

[quote name='JP73']I got news for you, wise ass. Fine print doesn't always match up with reality. In fact, i even pointed out that it said the coupons can't be used on on the same transaction. And I saw the OP. But I was asking if it had worked for anyone. Like i said, Reality and Fine Print don't always match up. It might say something on the coupon restricting it's use, but you can try it and maybe it works. the @Gamer coupons say not valid with sale prices, even though they are. When I bought LA Noire from KMart when it came with 20 dollar coupon and a free game, I used that coupon the same day, despite the date on the coupon saying it wasn't valid until the next week. See where I'm getting at? But hey, if you wanna be a wise ass snob and be the official Kmart Gamer Thread Police, who the hell am I to take away that sad pathetic joy from you? Go get 'em, sport![/QUOTE]

Really? You used a coupon the same day? Never since coupons started did I hear that one before...

[quote name='JP73']I got news for you, wise ass. Fine print doesn't always match up with reality. In fact, i even pointed out that it said the coupons can't be used on on the same transaction. And I saw the OP. But I was asking if it had worked for anyone. Like i said, Reality and Fine Print don't always match up. It might say something on the coupon restricting it's use, but you can try it and maybe it works. the @Gamer coupons say not valid with sale prices, even though they are. When I bought LA Noire from KMart when it came with 20 dollar coupon and a free game, I used that coupon the same day, despite the date on the coupon saying it wasn't valid until the next week. See where I'm getting at? But hey, if you wanna be a wise ass snob and be the official Kmart Gamer Thread Police, who the hell am I to take away that sad pathetic joy from you? Go get 'em, sport![/QUOTE]
Well, the answer to this question is no, it hasn't worked for anyone and it hasn't worked for anyone since the rules got changed last year.
Like how using a coupon in the same day hasn't worked since last year and will not work anytime soon.

So if you are asking if it works and then citing the LA Noire deal and claiming that you got to use the coupon from that on the same day, then hey, it might work for you. Whatever magical registers your Kmart have that allowed that might allow anything.

Kmart is kind of like COD. In the long run it provides the best value for the dollar and tons of people love what Josh has done year in and year out. And then there are a bunch of noobs who cannot figure out how to turn in a coupon and come back here and complain it is overrated and never tries anything new.

[quote name='jkircos']Really? You used a coupon the same day? Never since coupons started did I hear that one before...[/QUOTE]

Hand to god. That was my first gaming purchase at Kmart. I read on gamertell.com about their deal on LA Noire and it was a no Brainer. I had no idea the coupon wasn't good until next week. So I signed up for SYWR and made my purchase. Got LA Noire, free Borderlands and the coupon printed. Then I figured I might as well use the coupon there and not make another trip, not knowing it wasn't supposed to be good yet. So i did and it worked. Maybe a glitch, maybe because it was early in the morning on release day, I don't know, But it did work. Later I found out it wasn't supposed to.

And that was the basis of my question, I knew what the OP said, and I knew what it says on the coupon. But I was asking if people got away with it. But he went all know it all dick, so whatever.

Just posting to report another positive transaction at K-Mart. Nabbed 2x MW3 and a 4000 point card for $150 + tax and walked away with $50 in gaming coupons.

My Kmart had 2 hardened editions for Xbox but I decided to spend my money on the regular MW3 copy and Uncharted 3 instead. I feel that that was the better choice, considering that I am not sure how long I will be playing MW3 hardcore enough to justify an Elite premium subscription.

What does everyone else think? I got Uncharted and MW3 for 100 then got the 50 coupon so I am happy, however I was torn between Uncharted and the hardened edition mainly because everyone on here is freaking out over how "rare" it appears to be. Not sure how good the Elite is.

[quote name='EYEL1NER']Well, the answer to this question is no, it hasn't worked for anyone and it hasn't worked for anyone since the rules got changed last year.
Like how using a coupon in the same day hasn't worked since last year and will not work anytime soon.

So if you are asking if it works and then citing the LA Noire deal and claiming that you got to use the coupon from that on the same day, then hey, it might work for you. Whatever magical registers your Kmart have that allowed that might allow anything.[/QUOTE]

Man, must be nice being able to speak directly about EVERYONES experience with this. fuck the magical registers you talk about, I'd rather be Magic like you! And despite what your sad, pathetic, likely virgin ass says, using a coupon on the same day has worked for at least one person. You have earned my pity. I feel sorry for you, as a person and human being.

No go back to telling people to read the OP! Get those inquisitive SOBs! The World needs you! You are the hero we deserve, not the one we need right now!

Had another great experience at my KMart today. Was able to find the HE of MW3 and pair it with MGS HD Collection. Used my Uncharted coupon with no issues and received $50 in coupons. I'm seriously tempted to go back for another MW3 HE to pair with a clearance game tomorrow for a Christmas gift for my brother.

Question for Josh or Andrew
How does Kmart restock games? I ask because I went in for MW3 and UC3 but they were out of UC3 so I left. The cashier said they got 8 in last week and may get more this week. Who orders more copies? The stores or you? I would love to take advantage of the deal. Thanks!
(This is Paramus, N.J. Btw)

[quote name='electricsummer']I visited two stores today to get the MW3 point card and $50 coupon deal.

My first stop was (#3701)Niceville, FL. They have a good patient staff, but unfortunately didn't have any 4000 pt cards or Forza 4. They also didn't have Uncharted 3 last Wednesday. Which was surprising because this store typically has good stock for everything including niche titles like Yakuza and Dark Souls.

Everything I wanted was in stock at (#3223)Fort Walton Beach, FL
[/QUOTE]

Thank you for posting this. Was about to run to the Niceville store and now I need to decide if I want to go to Fort Walton. By any chance did you notice if the FWB store had Uncharted 3?

Sold my xbox MW3 hardened edition to some guy off craigslist for $180 today, went right after to Kmart and got the regular edition. I used $30 in coupons and received my $15 coupon. The lady said she has sold more copies of MW3 today than any other games combined in a single day. I noticed they had no more 4000 point cards and she said it was because she had sold every one today.

I can't wait to come back Friday for Skyrim. Good day, today.

[quote name='bretfav']Question for Josh or Andrew
How does Kmart restock games? I ask because I went in for MW3 and UC3 but they were out of UC3 so I left. The cashier said they got 8 in last week and may get more this week. Who orders more copies? The stores or you? I would love to take advantage of the deal. Thanks!
(This is Paramus, N.J. Btw)[/QUOTE]

What's the clearance section like in Paramus? And do they have any Hardened editions? I'm in North Caldwell, so that isn't my usual Kmart, but I could make the trip up if it is worth it

[quote name='JP73']Man, must be nice being able to speak directly about EVERYONES experience with this. fuck the magical registers you talk about, I'd rather be Magic like you! And despite what your sad, pathetic, likely virgin ass says, using a coupon on the same day has worked for at least one person. You have earned my pity. I feel sorry for you, as a person and human being.

No go back to telling people to read the OP! Get those inquisitive SOBs! The World needs you! You are the hero we deserve, not the one we need right now![/QUOTE]

Hey look guys, its a slightly more hostile version of EducAsian.
Listen man, I'm not saying you didn't use the LA Noire coupon the same day you got it... I'm just saying that you don't need to go around claiming that's the way it is. Register glitches happen all the time, and one anomaly is not proof that something WORKS.
I see you are fairly new here so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt for now, but get your shit together man. Grow up.

[quote name='JP73']Man, must be nice being able to speak directly about EVERYONES experience with this. fuck the magical registers you talk about, I'd rather be Magic like you! And despite what your sad, pathetic, likely virgin ass says, using a coupon on the same day has worked for at least one person. You have earned my pity. I feel sorry for you, as a person and human being.

No go back to telling people to read the OP! Get those inquisitive SOBs! The World needs you! You are the hero we deserve, not the one we need right now![/QUOTE]
Whoa bro, slow down. I know how you feel.
Yesterday I asked a question about digital receipts and upon reading the OP right now, I just found the answer to my question. If I had read the OP before asking, I wouldn't have needed to ask. Now, after discovering this, I have to admit that I made a dumb, stupid, dumb mistake.
It's not something to get too salty about.

And why would I tell people to read the OP if after someone is reminded of it, they say they they read it and then ask their question again anyway?
The OP is no help anyway, if there are registers out there doing whatever they want. So by all means, try to use two of your coupons on the same transaction, because who knows? Anything could happen.

[quote name='coldstreakd']Hey look guys, its a slightly more hostile version of EducAsian.
Listen man, I'm not saying you didn't use the LA Noire coupon the same day you got it... I'm just saying that you don't need to go around claiming that's the way it is. Register glitches happen all the time, and one anomaly is not proof that something WORKS.
I see you are fairly new here so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt for now, but get your shit together man. Grow up.[/QUOTE]

Wait, what? When did I claim "That's the way it is"? In fact, It's the other guy with a "That's the way it is" attitude, saying " hasn't worked since last year and will not work anytime soon". My point is pretty much your point: Glitches happen and things that aren't supposed to happen happen as a result. That's how it all started. i was trying to get peoples first hand experiences and gauge my chances at having two coupons work in one transaction, that's all. Then this guy came in, in a fantastically condescending, snobbish manner, and started going all Law and Order: Cheap Ass Gamer Unit. So no, I never said that's the way it is, just pointed out that it worked for me and was wondering if using two coupons on one transaction has worked for anyone else. I think maybe you ought to be telling Constable EYEL1NER to grow up.

Just bought 6 Doritos bags (reg priced $4.29, on sale for 2/$6) and one Mountain Dew 12 pack. These Doritos bags did not have any CoD symbol on the cover but the $10 coupon printed out just fine.

They did not have any Hardened Editions (in Las Vegas) or points cards and only 2 Xbox live cards.

Now back to KMart to try and use $40 worth of coupons on this weeks sale. I am also debating getting an xbox live card even though it might throw off getting back coupons.

[quote name='JP73']What's the clearance section like in Paramus? And do they have any Hardened editions? I'm in North Caldwell, so that isn't my usual Kmart, but I could make the trip up if it is worth it[/QUOTE]

Clearance depends on what you are looking for. They didn't get any Hardened editions for either system. Had some PS3 I've been waiting for like Dark Void for 7.50 and TV superstars for 12.99. Still waiting for that damn Ghostbusters to Drop from 19.99.

Well I have to say this K-Mart gamer coupon program has been a COLOSSAL failure for me. I got into the program to get the $30 Arkham City coupon, which I did. But of course the coupon wasn't working for Ratchet & Clank. I was hoping to use those two coupons toward Uncharted 3, but I never received the gift card to make up for the lack of an R&C coupon, so that plan went right out the window. Still waiting for the gift card.

If I had just bought those three games at the Target B2G1 free sale, I would've saved $10!

To top it all off, my K-Mart only stocks a handful of new releases, so I have to get there at opening and be late for work just to get the damn game (assuming the CSR in the electronics department even bothered to put them out). This was a mistake for me.

[quote name='EYEL1NER']Whoa bro, slow down. I know how you feel.
Yesterday I asked a question about digital receipts and upon reading the OP right now, I just found the answer to my question. If I had read the OP before asking, I wouldn't have needed to ask. Now, after discovering this, I have to admit that I made a dumb, stupid, dumb mistake.
It's not something to get too salty about.

And why would I tell people to read the OP if after someone is reminded of it, they say they they read it and then ask their question again anyway?
The OP is no help anyway, if there are registers out there doing whatever they want. So by all means, try to use two of your coupons on the same transaction, because who knows? Anything could happen.[/QUOTE]

Alright, I'll just move you over to "Retarded" column. You can't really be this dumb and dense. My question wasn't answered in the OP. My question wasn't about the policy, but about individual experiences and possibility of bypassing the policy and fine print.

And I love how you act like Kmart registers are glitch free and there is no possible way things like this can possibly happen. What was it, about 2-3 weeks ago that a bunch of us got Mario Galaxy 2 for 19.99 because of a .....wait for it...... SYSTEM GLITCH!!!! At least that's what Stock Boy said. I'm gonna take his word. So no, apparently these Kmart registers and the Kmart system isn't as perfect and glitch free as you seem to believe it to be. Now if you take the Wise ass attitude back a notch, maybe i'll tell you what a vagina feels like!

[quote name='JP73']Wait, what? When did I claim "That's the way it is"? In fact, It's the other guy with a "That's the way it is" attitude, saying " hasn't worked since last year and will not work anytime soon". My point is pretty much your point: Glitches happen and things that aren't supposed to happen happen as a result. That's how it all started. i was trying to get peoples first hand experiences and gauge my chances at having two coupons work in one transaction, that's all. Then this guy came in, in a fantastically condescending, snobbish manner, and started going all Law and Order: Cheap Ass Gamer Unit. So no, I never said that's the way it is, just pointed out that it worked for me and was wondering if using two coupons on one transaction has worked for anyone else. I think maybe you ought to be telling Constable EYEL1NER to grow up.[/QUOTE]

I apologize if I misunderstood the point you were trying to make. Either way though, you do need to chill out a bit. Every once in a while, someone can beat the system, whether its your same day coupon story or the now infamous "$60 in coupons used on a $59.99 game" fiasco. The important thing is, some people stress the fact that it happened over the fact that it was a one time thing. Some people (not talking about you) want everyone to expect that they can do the same thing when they go to their own store, they just love spreading false information.
For example, no one is using coupons in excess of a game's price AND GETTING MONEY BACK FROM THE STORE!! A certain poster likes to encourage this practice.

TL,DR: glitches happen on occasion, but dont expect them to.

Anyone know how it works when you want to return a game that got you over $110, but you only want to swap it for something of equal value? Do they need everything from your order to do a full return/rebuy, or can you just swap the one item with something else?

[quote name='JP73']Alright, I'll just move you over to "Retarded" column.[/QUOTE]
Aww, c'mon guy...that's not really necessary. That is a terrible insult and very hurtful to some people. Like mainly the handicapped community. What's next, homophobic slurs?

Once again, you cannot use your two coupons that are the same bar code on the same purchase. You can poll everyone here ITT if you want, but the answer is going to be pretty much the same, because that is the way the system works. Kinda like how it says in the OP.

There can be infrequently be glitches though, so if yo want to try it, go ahead. Check to see if it works, but also check to see if it accidentally gives you double the amount of coupons, if it subtracts the amounts from multiple games multiple times, or if you somehow get your SWYR points multiplied by some abnormally high amount, because hey, glitches.

Anyone know what is up with the clearance sale in the special ad this week? Checked a couple of clearance priced games and they were all ringing up at their normal stickerd price.

[quote name='Prock']Can the gaming coupon be used on video game hardware? I want to use it on a 3DS.[/QUOTE]

Yes it can

[quote name='StrifeX']I'm not sure if it was asked, but can I use my $30 coupon from batman on the 50% off sale next week?[/QUOTE]

Though the coupons state they are not to be used on b1g1 events, Josh said a few pages back that they will indeed work. So the official Kmart word is Yes.

Just got after stopping by Kmart from this morning to pick up mw3 (left since the line was too long).
Overall I feel glad I came back the 2nd time around. I met a nice guy and am now acquainted with a friendly kmart worker. He was also talking to me about the $50 coupon deal and what he picked up and such.
Interestingly, Picking up 2 $60 games and his employee discount wouldn't let him do the $11, twas 117 and with his discount applied he didn't get the $35 coupon to spit out (he showed me).

I let him in on the B1G1 half off coming next week and we had a good conversation as he helped me check out.
He also made my day, as I was completly surprised that it was $120 not $110 for the $50 coupon, Making me think you'd be a couple cent short from 2 $59.99 games and was digging for a filler.
Great meeting him, glad I came back. I completely don't care now about missing out on the Hardened edition from this morning.
Picked up Mw3 and Bf3, i'll have a blast tonight.
Something else if anyone can confirm, I was sure that I could use this $20 coupon I had, but he was well assured that If i did i'd fall under $110 and couldn't get the coupon. I was sure it would be fine, but since he had showed me his employee discount fiasco and such we agreed it'd be better to save that $20, + $15 + 35 for the B1g1 1/2 off for next week.
Good day, he may or maynot have been wrong but It'd been better than dealing with customer service if he was right. Checking again Josh's proof, oh well its fine seems he was wrong but no biggie I'll tackle it on next week. Maybe i'll even jump in for some doritos and get the $10 coupon for the whole frenzy of 4 coupons.

[quote name='Leafitachi']Just got after stopping by Kmart from this morning to pick up mw3 (left since the line was too long).
Overall I feel glad I came back the 2nd time around. I met a nice guy and am now acquainted with a friendly kmart worker. He was also talking to me about the $50 coupon deal and what he picked up and such.
Interestingly, Picking up 2 $60 games and his employee discount wouldn't let him do the $11, twas 117 and with his discount applied he didn't get the $35 coupon to spit out (he showed me).

I let him in on the B1G1 half off coming next week and we had a good conversation as he helped me check out.
He also made my day, as I was completly surprised that it was $120 not $110 for the $50 coupon, Making me think you'd be a couple cent short from 2 $59.99 games and was digging for a filler.
Great meeting him, glad I came back. I completely don't care now about missing out on the Hardened edition from this morning.
Picked up Mw3 and Bf3, i'll have a blast tonight.
Something else if anyone can confirm, I was sure that I could use this $20 coupon I had, but he was well assured that If i did i'd fall under $110 and couldn't get the coupon. I was sure it would be fine, but since he had showed me his employee discount fiasco and such we agreed it'd be better to save that $20, + $15 + 35 for the B1g1 1/2 off for next week.
Good day, he may or maynot have been wrong but It'd been better than dealing with customer service if he was right. Checking again Josh's proof, oh well its fine seems he was wrong but no biggie I'll tackle it on next week. Maybe i'll even jump in for some doritos and get the $10 coupon for the whole frenzy of 4 coupons.[/QUOTE]

He was wrong but I'm sure it was an honest mistake. You'll still come out even though, as long as you don't let any expire

Damn, I just discovered that there is a Nickelodeon Kinect game and it not only has Backyardigans and Dora, but The Fresh Beat Band too. My daughter loves Fresh Beat, but they have next to no merchandise out there to buy for her. She's only two, but I think she might be able to get into it. She's able to navigate Youtube on my iPod Touch better than I can.

Josh, is there any chance you guys are stocking this in-store? I didn't see it this morning, but they hadn't put the games out yet.
Also, are you carrying The Black Eyed Peas Experience or whatever it is called for Kinect? I haven't seen any copies at my Kmart, but then again, I haven't really seen any at any other stores either.

[quote name='SeanTM22']Anyone know any cheap fillers that could get me over $110?[/QUOTE]

Look out for ACDC Rock Bands, they're $3 and I found a PS3 copy to push me over.

Grabbed MGS HD Collection for 360 and Uncharted 3.

Will be getting Assassin's Creed and some other game next week with my $50 and the BOGO 50% off.

Went to the only store that received hardened editions this afternoon and got me the last one. I even got a t-shirt, poster and some cardboard thingy.

Is everyone getting their freebies or did I just get lucky?

[quote name='Davivascaino']Hey Guys,

Just came back from Kmart at Orthodox Street in Philadelphia/PA, and they still had hardened edition for both system. I bought the PS3, because I think it is more hard to find, since I plan to buy the founders code on ebay.

Anyway, I bought the MW3 and the mass effect 2 for ps3 in order to get the 15/35 coupon. I am not planning to keep ME2, because I do not like RPGs. So, can I trade the ME2 for another game next week, take advantage of the sale buy 1 Get one 40% off and use my coupons? I am afraid that if I use the ME2 towards another purchase my coupons will be eliminated??

Thanks

Davi[/QUOTE]

*sighs* i knew i should've just asked the lady to check the bottom of the box... i was there at like 8:30... goddamn. gotta go back now =P~

[quote name='wtsutton']My excuse...my daughter's birthday is in four weeks. I don't drink soda or eat chips but the people coming to her birthday party will.

Mt. Dew and Doritos: The official beverage and snack provider of McKenzie's 5th birthday party!!![/QUOTE]

my excuse... i've put worse things in my body XD and i enjoy doritos, and certain flavors of mtn dew

[quote name='Blank Earth']Question: Can I use this week's $15+$35 coupons to get a $50 PSN card for free, or will the system require a minimum $0.01 purchase or something like that?[/QUOTE]

psn cards ring up for exactly the price they advertise, 20 = exactly 20, 50 = exactly 50. so u should be fine

[quote name='Prock']Can the gaming coupon be used on video game hardware? I want to use it on a 3DS.[/QUOTE]

yup, any gaming related item

[quote name='confoosious']i think you gotta be a certain size to do kinect.[/QUOTE]

minimum? pretty sure there's a maximum size (technically could overcome this by moving farther back but still) but not sure about a minimum

edit: actually, quick question for anyone who's done it, or maybe josh. i plan on buying more stuff (prob some stuff for my friends) so i'd go over the 100 limit. wat would happen if i did, would i not get any coupons after i get 100 worth? or would i not be able to use them?

[quote name='coldstreakd']He was wrong but I'm sure it was an honest mistake. You'll still come out even though, as long as you don't let any expire[/QUOTE]

yup im certain it was an honest mistake since he assumed his employee discount would be the same as a gaming coupon and not print the coupons.
More glad to have met him though :bouncy: the older $20 still good till 12/10.
Hopefully the $35 and $15 for next week sale though

This isn't entirely related to the thread, but I've been told that the founder voucher you get for buying the HE of MW3 can be sold off, since you unlock that founder status anyway when you register for Elite.

So my question is, what would be a good time to sell this code on eBay, and how much are they going for?

[quote name='SOLDIER']This isn't entirely related to the thread, but I've been told that the founder voucher you get for buying the HE of MW3 can be sold off, since you unlock that founder status anyway when you register for Elite.

So my question is, what would be a good time to sell this code on eBay, and how much are they going for?[/QUOTE]

I sold both codes for 60 bucks, did not want to wait.I think that the price will drop since everyone will try to get rid of the code

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back