KmartGamer 7.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
There are no coupon/gift card deals with any consoles. The thread title has not been updated yet.

I am very easy to reach on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/KmartGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views
Kmartgamer 4.0 = 7,436 replies/503,006 views
Kmartgamer 5.0 = 7,344 replies/517,314 views
Kmartgamer 6.0 = 7,499 replies/660,632 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Rewards member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a deal posted either at KmartGamer's blog, Facebook, Twitter or in this thread.

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular - Savings coupon offers effective everywhere)

January 8th through the 14th:

:360::ps3: Rage $34.99

:360::ps3: Madden NFL 12 $39.99

:360::ps3: NCAA Football 12 $44.99

:360::ps3: WWE 12 $44.99
*Get $10 off your next WWE purchase when you spend $30 or more on WWE merchandise. Redeemable for up to 4 weeks after coupon is printed.

:360::ps3::wii: Skylanders Starter Pack $49.99

:360: Kinect sensor $129.99

Shop Your Way Rewards:

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a SYWR offer. These offers can be very targeted (Geo, User, etc.) so anything placed needs to be validated.

Coming Soon:

All titles listed below I am working on offers for and the dates I think they are coming out.

3-23 :3ds: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Games Kmart will not be carrying:
  • Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  • Catherine
  • PC versions of Modern Warfare 3, Battlefield 3 and Skyrim
  • Any other PC game that was also released on consoles.

Earning Coupons at Kmart:
If I buy a $59.99 game and use a $20 coupon, does that mean I won't get the "Spend $40 on games, get a $15 coupon" coupon?
Yes. As long as it's over $40 BEFORE you use a coupon, you're good.

Using Coupons at Kmart:
[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Once a coupon is used it is gone, it is not refunded. Also, if a game is purchased with a coupon promotion and then returned the coupon needs to be returned as well.

Please don't take this as I am saying you are being fraudulent, this is a general note to everyone as I know this has come up previously. We have a new fraud researcher that has started and already has tracked down people trying to exploit the system and will soon be facing action from us. Every transaction with a coupon it tied to a SYWR account.[/QUOTE]

The total BEFORE taxes must be over the value of the coupon. For example, if your coupon is for $20, you must buy at least $20 worth of gaming merchandise. (i.e. you cannot use a $20 coupon on one $19.99 game.)
You must present coupons before making payment, and redeeming points is a form of payment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Major Upcoming Jan.-March 2012 console releases: (These are all confirmed dates from publishers via press releases, but beware KMart may not carry all of these titles.)

Jan. 24- Silent Hill HD Collection

Jan. 31- FF XIII-2, Soul Calibur V, NeverDead

Feb. 7- Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, The Darkness II, Fallout New Vegas UE, Jak and Daxter HD Collection (PS3 only), Inversion

Feb. 14- UFC Undisputed 3, Twisted Metal, Grand Slam Tennis 2, BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend, Rhythm Heaven Fever (Wii only), Binary Domain

Feb. 21- Syndicate, Asura's Wrath

Feb. 28- SSX, Pokepark 2: Wonders Beyond (Wii only)

March 6- MLB The Show 12/MLB 2K12, Mass Effect 3, Street Fighter x Tekken, Ghost Recon, Max Payne 3, Silent Hill Downpour

March 13- Mario Party 9 (Wii only on March 11), Tales of Graces f (PS3 only), Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations

March 20- Resident Evil: Operation Racoon City, Ninja Gaiden 3

March 27- Tiger Woods 13, Dragon's Dogma

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ZombiesWorld']I'm sure this has already been answered a million times but....

If I have two $15 and a $35 gaming coupon and I use all 3 of them at the same time? Like on one purchase?[/QUOTE]

Ok, Let me get a little more detailed with my question. I read that you can't use two $20 gaming coupons if you got them both by purchasing the same game. But you could use both of them if you purchase 2 different games.

But my question is..

If I bought 2 MW3 this week and get the $35 and $15 gaming coupon and also buy a different game and get another $15 coupon, Would I be able to use all 3 coupons next week when I purchase 2 Halo Anniversarys, Skyrim and AC:R during the Buy 1 get 1 50% off sale?

[quote name='driverhasabomb']Is Kmart still only carrying PC games if they're exclusives? Seems like they'd carry MW3 and Skyrim since they're both big PC franchises.[/QUOTE]The answers you seek are in the OP... friendo.[quote name='ZombiesWorld']Ok, Let me get a little more detailed with my question. I read that you can't use two $20 gaming coupons if you got them both by purchasing the same game. But you could use both of them if you purchase 2 different games.

But my question is..

If I bought 2 MW3 this week and get the $35 and $15 gaming coupon and also buy a different game and get another $15 coupon, Would I be able to use all 3 coupons next week when I purchase 2 Halo Anniversarys, Skyrim and AC:R during the Buy 1 get 1 50% off sale?[/QUOTE]Crystal Ball says re-read the OP.

[quote name='aaf']I don't know if I am the intended person but I read OP but I didn't find the answer . May be I am blind but not lazy .[/QUOTE]
I don't see why you couldn't.

shit nevermind it was mentioned while i was reading the OP.

Can't wait for Mario 3D land!

[quote name='ZombiesWorld']Ok, Let me get a little more detailed with my question. I read that you can't use two $20 gaming coupons if you got them both by purchasing the same game. But you could use both of them if you purchase 2 different games.

But my question is..

If I bought 2 MW3 this week and get the $35 and $15 gaming coupon and also buy a different game and get another $15 coupon, Would I be able to use all 3 coupons next week when I purchase 2 Halo Anniversarys, Skyrim and AC:R during the Buy 1 get 1 50% off sale?[/QUOTE]

You could use $35 and one of the $15 together. The other $15 would have to be a separate purchase

[quote name='ZombiesWorld']Ok, Let me get a little more detailed with my question. I read that you can't use two $20 gaming coupons if you got them both by purchasing the same game. But you could use both of them if you purchase 2 different games.

But my question is..

If I bought 2 MW3 this week and get the $35 and $15 gaming coupon and also buy a different game and get another $15 coupon, Would I be able to use all 3 coupons next week when I purchase 2 Halo Anniversarys, Skyrim and AC:R during the Buy 1 get 1 50% off sale?[/QUOTE]
I could see the wording of that one being confusing. It's per offer so no, they would have same barcode and not stack.

But my question is..

I believe both of those $15 coupons would have the same barcode, so you could not use them together. That is what it comes down to, not necessarily what games generate the coupon, but what deal.

Edit: DAMN! :lol:

[quote name='jer7583']I assume that the B1G1 half off allows you to buy two of the same title, although there was a promo not too long ago that did not allow you to buy two of the same title.[/QUOTE]I don't remember that too well, but I probably didn't take part in that deal, so that could be why.
I guess one reason for it is to cut down on people trying to buy two copies of the game and return one for full price. There are no coupons attached to return, but I assume that there is something in the Kmart return policy about returning BOGO items and having value subtracted. I know a lot of other retailers will give you grief too if you try to return something from a BOGO sale.

Question for Josh or someone who has a source with an answer:

I know Kmart doesn't do pre-orders, but will Kmart have the "pre-order bonuses" for Halo Anniversary? Or, asked another way, are the bonuses actually bonuses or just packed in with the first run/all copies of the game?

[quote name='avalanche4']Question for Josh or someone who has a source with an answer:

I know Kmart doesn't do pre-orders, but will Kmart have the "pre-order bonuses" for Halo Anniversary? Or, asked another way, are the bonuses actually bonuses or just packed in with the first run/all copies of the game?[/QUOTE]I can't tell whether it will be a pack-in or not. Most everything I have found says 'pre-order to get it' or 'reserve to get the content,' but I did see one Gamespot article where the wording says 'Microsoft packing in Master Chief MJOLNIR avatar armor and "Grunt Funeral" game-modifier skull for those who reserve the high-definition remake.'
It really seems like something that SHOULD be in the case, because it's not THAT great a pre-order bonus, but who knows?

[quote name='RockoMan']Anybody know if my girlfriend could use my SYWR Card and my coupons? I'm thinking it would depend on the cashier if they would allow a female to use a card that a male's information pops up from. I'm working tomorrow and she offered to pick up the games I want. I looked it up on on the SYWR Faq and couldn't find an answer. Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]

Today I was asked for my ID during my transaction. Not sure if it was to verify my SYWR, or just because I bought an M-rated game.

[quote name='fatpants']Today I was asked for my ID during my transaction. Not sure if it was to verify my SYWR, or just because I bought an M-rated game.[/QUOTE]

Its because the system actually prompts them for a birthday when purchasing a M rated game, however most times it seems they just enter their b-day or something assuming im old enough (even if only in my 20's) Someone just did what they were supposed to do lol.

Cool. So I guess I'll just skip that extra game this week then and just use the $50 GC.

Thanks to everyone that gave a straight answer. Appreciate it!

[quote name='newtype06']I wish MGS HD was included in the B1G1 1/2 promo. There's no way that'll ever happen, right?[/QUOTE]

This would make me VERY happy. Mostly considering how many people posted on here that their K-Marts didn't even have the game out today (mine included...the employee insisted it didn't come out yet despite the price sticker bring on the end of the shelf in the case...:roll:).

My K-Mart had a few Hardened Editions of MW3 for the 360 when I got there. The cashier said he sold all the PS3 versions they got as soon as the store opened.

They also never received any MG Collection, and had sold out of 4,000 point cards right away as well.

[quote name='n00bie']My K-Mart had a few Hardened Editions of MW3 for the 360 when I got there. The cashier said he sold all the PS3 versions they got as soon as the store opened.

They also never received any MG Collection, and had sold out of 4,000 point cards right away as well.[/QUOTE]
Do you know how many copies they had for the PS3? The Target where I acquired a copy supposedly had just that one. I think I was fortunate in that it was the only place where no one checked. But, yeah, they were sold out everywhere I looked, or weren't stocked. Checking out various midnight launches was also a disaster. It was like swimming in a sea of non-cheap ass gamers.

I've been seeing more and more gameplay footage of the HD Collection, and I've got to say, it looks pretty... solid. They need to totally bring back Snake in Rising, though.

At this point, I think I've solidified my decision to buy the HD Collection and Skyrim (along with a decent clearance filler, such as Patapon 2) on 11-11-11. Yowza.

hows that work ive got my 50$ coupon and next week i was thinking Skyrum and saints row...

will i get them both for 45$ or will they just give me half off the game i use the 50$ coupon on giving me 55$ off one game making the total got both 65$.... or would i get them both for 45$ (50$ off skyrum and half off saints row?)

[quote name='cdwjustin']hows that work ive got my 50$ coupon and next week i was thinking Skyrum and saints row...

will i get them both for 45$ or will they just give me half off the game i use the 50$ coupon on giving me 55$ off one game making the total got both 65$.... or would i get them both for 45$ (50$ off skyrum and half off saints row?)[/QUOTE]

*sighs*

[quote name='cdwjustin']hows that work ive got my 50$ coupon and next week i was thinking Skyrum and saints row...

will i get them both for 45$ or will they just give me half off the game i use the 50$ coupon on giving me 55$ off one game making the total got both 65$.... or would i get them both for 45$ (50$ off skyrum and half off saints row?)[/QUOTE]

It will take 50$ off whatever game is rang first usually, the promotion would kick in and make the 2nd one 1/2 off. Total being 40$+ tax

So the coupons will work with Bogo, but can you use the two from this week on two games? I was considering two copies of Halo after coupons would be 10 bucks for a gift. I hate buying things twice, since George Lucas ruined me on that concept.

Ok... Read on the coupons that they have different barcodes. So in theory this should work. Anyone here successfully use two on one purchase?

I am really planning to buy the nintendo 3ds next week using my 50 bucks coupon I got from MW3. And I would get an extra 35 bucks in coupon. damn it, I want to wait for the hardware revision (maybe nintendo will put the second analog stick soon), but this deal is so tempting. What do you guys think?

Still so much to buy...going to get Saints Row and probably Rayman next week and maybe AC:R + another new release. Also getting Mario Land and then Zelda on the 20th.

Like someone else was asking, how limited are the Zelda bundles going to be? Can I anticipate I'll be able to grab one if I go early or is it going to be like MW3 Hardened Editions?

[quote name='Davivascaino']I am really planning to buy the nintendo 3ds next week using my 50 bucks coupon I got from MW3. And I would get an extra 35 bucks in coupon. damn it, I want to wait for the hardware revision (maybe nintendo will put the second analog stick soon), but this deal is so tempting. What do you guys think?[/QUOTE]
I couldnt wait. I was going to do that but then I just bought a used one off Amazon Warehouse Deals instead. I've already got 2 sets of the $50 in coupons going towards other stuff. It may be smarter to wait but why really if you dont want to? Youre just going to be playing the same games regardless in the end.

[quote name='Davivascaino']I am really planning to buy the nintendo 3ds next week using my 50 bucks coupon I got from MW3. And I would get an extra 35 bucks in coupon. damn it, I want to wait for the hardware revision (maybe nintendo will put the second analog stick soon), but this deal is so tempting. What do you guys think?[/QUOTE]
I couldnt wait. I was going to do that but then I just bought a used one off Amazon Warehouse Deals instead. I've already got 2 sets of the $50 in coupons going towards other stuff.

[quote name='Spinshag']So the coupons will work with Bogo, but can you use the two from this week on two games? I was considering two copies of Halo after coupons would be 10 bucks for a gift. I hate buying things twice, since George Lucas ruined me on that concept.

Ok... Read on the coupons that they have different barcodes. So in theory this should work. Anyone here successfully use two on one purchase?[/QUOTE]
As long as the value of the coupons is less than the total pretax (like $50 in coupons is good on $55 in stuff, but not on $49.99), then you can use as many different coupons as you have.

I really wish the 4000 point deal was in the ad. I know they're made well in advance, but I went to two K-Marts yesterday trying to get this deal and either the cashier messed up or I wasn't explaining it right to them. They could not get the points card to ring up for anything less than $49.99. Maybe it was my fault, I should have just given them the 4000 point card I got off the shelf and asked for MW3 instead of saying right away that the point card was supposed to be discounted.

Still pretty frustrating.

I have the $30 coupon from Batman I want to use which would essentially make the point card free, making my total $60+tax.

[quote name='EYEL1NER']As long as the value of the coupons is less than the total pretax (like $50 in coupons is good on $55 in stuff, but not on $59.99), then you can use as many different coupons as you have.[/QUOTE]
I think you mean $49.99 not $59.99. People are confused enough :)

[quote name='ShockandAww']I think you mean $49.99 not $59.99. People are confused enough :)[/QUOTE]
Yep, I'll fix it. It's my bad, just got back from benching and have to shower and go to work, but I am wasting my time on CAG instead.

Hey guys, went to KMART yesterday for the first time (first post here too:D) and besides for their terrible service and visually un-appealing store, I was able to get two copies of MW3:lol:. I know that someone here confirmed that the coupons will work next week on the Buy one, get one 50% off, but the employee told me that only one of the coupons could be used at a time. Is that true? I know I read here that they can be stacked but the employees said otherwise. Thanks guys:cool:

[quote name='smilee0519']Hey guys, went to KMART yesterday for the first time (first post here too:D) and besides for their terrible service and visually un-appealing store, I was able to get two copies of MW3:lol:. I know that someone here confirmed that the coupons will work next week on the Buy one, get one 50% off, but the employee told me that only one of the coupons could be used at a time. Is that true? I know I read here that they can be stacked but the employees said otherwise. Thanks guys:cool:[/QUOTE]
Each coupon has an offer # on it. If the offer number is different they'll stack. If it's the same they wont. If you got the $15 + $35 coupons they do stack.

[quote name='smilee0519']I know that someone here confirmed that the coupons will work next week on the Buy one, get one 50% off, but the employee told me that only one of the coupons could be used at a time. Is that true? I know I read here that they can be stacked but the employees said otherwise. Thanks guys:cool:[/QUOTE]

The employee is wrong, as long as the coupons are different they can be stacked. They may try to deny you but if they scan both coupons they will both work.

The only time coupons will not stack is if they are identical coupons from one deal. If you bought two of the same game and received two coupons you cannot try to use both of those coupons on a single transaction.

[quote name='ShockandAww']Each coupon has an offer # on it. If the offer number is different they'll stack. If it's the same they wont. If you got the $15 + $35 coupons they do stack.[/QUOTE]

:wall:REALLY. The coupon numbers are the same and its on two different receipts. Is it possible to do something about this now or am I screwed.:cry:

So, I bought two copies of mw3 xbox 360 and asked the sales associate to grab me a 12 month xbox live card to get the 20 off the card. She then tells me she already tried ringing up a 12 month xbox live card earlier and it didn't take anything off of it so she refuses to unlock the case and grab one for me. And I politely insisted but she said no it won't work and wouldn't try to ring it up. She said maybe I could try later in the week and it might "work" then. Anyways, should I bring back my two copies and the coupons and return them and re-buy, would I still get the $15, $35 coupons again and 20 off the 12 month card?

[quote name='crunchewy']It is a good deal, but no you aren't getting COD3 and Metro 2033 for $51.63. You aren't getting that $50 until you buy something else worth at least $50. And don't forget that you had to buy Uncharted 3 to get that $20 coupon. So really you're buying Uncharted 3, COD3, Metro 2033 and $50+ of other games for ... something. LOL. It's a good deal, but not quite as good as you said.[/QUOTE]

I agree...it is re-hashing money.....but it is money I would have spent non-the-less, I'm just getting more for the same money.......

[quote name='KrzyHpnKricket']The employee is wrong, as long as the coupons are different they can be stacked. They may try to deny you but if they scan both coupons they will both work.

The only time coupons will not stack is if they are identical coupons from one deal. If you bought two of the same game and received two coupons you cannot try to use both of those coupons on a single transaction.[/QUOTE]

Thanks a lot guys:applause:. Im justing going to go in with a positive attitude and hopefully, I can get Saint Rows 3 and the new Need for Speed for 90$-50$=40 plus tax.

[quote name='smilee0519']Thanks a lot guys:applause:. Im justing going to go in with a positive attitude and hopefully, I can get Saint Rows 3 and the new Need for Speed for 90$-50$=40 plus tax.[/QUOTE]
A word of advice. You probably know more than the employee so don't bother asking or telling them about deals. It'll just confuse them. The registers do all the work, the employee doesn't have to do anything special to get coupons to work or for new coupons to print. Just make sure the cashier scans your SWYR card or enters your phone number, scans the game/games and then hand them the coupon(s) you want to use after they give you your total. If the cashier tells you that you can't use multiple coupons, very kindly but firmly show them in the coupon were its clearly written "This gaming coupon is stackable with other gaming coupons in the same transaction."

Just a warning to anyone buying the deal at Astor Place (Broadway store) in New York.

The 4000 XBOX points stocked are expired. The only ones they were carrying (Orange+White lettering, in a plastic case) are dated must redeem by 2009. They also didn't require the 'normal activation' required at the register.

I bought one, read the back today and saw that. Think I'm stuck with it, in addition to not getting the discount with MW3 at purchase.

[quote name='Green__Ranger']Just a warning to anyone buying the deal at Astor Place (Broadway store) in New York.

The 4000 XBOX points stocked are expired. The only ones they were carrying (Orange+White lettering, in a plastic case) are dated must redeem by 2009. They also didn't require the 'normal activation' required at the register.

I bought one, read the back today and saw that. Think I'm stuck with it, in addition to not getting the discount with MW3 at purchase.[/QUOTE]

You should be able to use them just fine despite what the date says because I've used "expired" ones before. I would imagine that the UPC/SKU for that package wasn't keyed in for the promotion due to how old they are and most stores not having any.

[quote name='gundamb0i']To get the 50 dollar gamer coupons can I buy 3 4000 xbox live points?[/QUOTE]

As long as you're going to be putting the cards directly into the DVD tray on your Xbox 360.

(Read the fucking OP!)

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']One local K-Mart had NBA 2K12 on sale for $44.99. Valid 11/6-11/12.

Anyone else notice something similar at their store, or does no one care?[/QUOTE]

Its on sale this week.

Just looked over the past couple of pages and in the OP, but couldn't find a definitive answer. Does anyone know if I'll get a $15 coupon to print with Skyrim is I buy it on Friday and use my $30 coupon from Arkham City?

If not, I may just wait until Sunday or Tuesday, use the $30 voucher for Skyrim and either Assassin's Creed or MW3, and get both of those for around $60.

Any help is appreciated, thanks!

I love the AC franchise, but the past two games I picked up from GS used, played through in a week, and brought back. I have spent a ton of time on MW2 and MW single player and multiplayer, but without West and Zampella I'm not sure how that franchise will change. So yeah, anyone who can offer some insight or suggestions about my best CoA would be greatly appreciated.

Basically, I wish the MGS collection was included in the B1G1 1/2 off sale and that it was in effect this week :p Still, two practically brand new games for $60 seems like a pretty great deal, as it's basically buy one get one.

[quote name='TheCollegeGamer']Just looked over the past couple of pages and in the OP, but couldn't find a definitive answer. Does anyone know if I'll get a $15 coupon to print with Skyrim is I buy it on Friday and use my $30 coupon from Arkham City?

If not, I may just wait until Sunday or Tuesday, use the $30 voucher for Skyrim and either Assassin's Creed or MW3, and get both of those for around $60.

Any help is appreciated, thanks!

I love the AC franchise, but the past two games I picked up from GS used, played through in a week, and brought back. I have spent a ton of time on MW2 and MW single player and multiplayer, but without West and Zampella I'm not sure how that franchise will change. So yeah, anyone who can offer some insight or suggestions about my best CoA would be greatly appreciated.

Basically, I wish the MGS collection was included in the B1G1 1/2 off sale and that it was in effect this week :p Still, two practically brand new games for $60 seems like a pretty great deal, as it's basically buy one get one.[/QUOTE]

Yes, you should.

[quote name='Green__Ranger']Just a warning to anyone buying the deal at Astor Place (Broadway store) in New York.

I bought one, read the back today and saw that. Think I'm stuck with it, in addition to not getting the discount with MW3 at purchase.[/QUOTE]
I bought a used copy of an original Xbox game for $4.99 a year or so ago. Opened it up and there was an unused 12 months of Live for original Xbox. Still worked for 12 months on the 360.

[quote name='TheCollegeGamer']Just looked over the past couple of pages and in the OP, but couldn't find a definitive answer. Does anyone know if I'll get a $15 coupon to print with Skyrim is I buy it on Friday and use my $30 coupon from Arkham City?[/QUOTE]

Reading and comprehending is two different things I guess. As always, using coupons DO NOT affect the total. They are a form of payment. As long as the total, before coupons, is above the threshold for the deal, the coupon(s) will print off. I'm not saying anything different that isn't already in the OP.

[quote name='TheCollegeGamer']Just looked over the past couple of pages and in the OP, but couldn't find a definitive answer. Does anyone know if I'll get a $15 coupon to print with Skyrim is I buy it on Friday and use my $30 coupon from Arkham City?[/QUOTE]
Re-read the OP. First paragraph. There's even a link to Josh's answer to your question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back