KmartGamer 7.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
There are no coupon/gift card deals with any consoles. The thread title has not been updated yet.

I am very easy to reach on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/KmartGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views
Kmartgamer 4.0 = 7,436 replies/503,006 views
Kmartgamer 5.0 = 7,344 replies/517,314 views
Kmartgamer 6.0 = 7,499 replies/660,632 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Rewards member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a deal posted either at KmartGamer's blog, Facebook, Twitter or in this thread.

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular - Savings coupon offers effective everywhere)

January 8th through the 14th:

:360::ps3: Rage $34.99

:360::ps3: Madden NFL 12 $39.99

:360::ps3: NCAA Football 12 $44.99

:360::ps3: WWE 12 $44.99
*Get $10 off your next WWE purchase when you spend $30 or more on WWE merchandise. Redeemable for up to 4 weeks after coupon is printed.

:360::ps3::wii: Skylanders Starter Pack $49.99

:360: Kinect sensor $129.99

Shop Your Way Rewards:

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a SYWR offer. These offers can be very targeted (Geo, User, etc.) so anything placed needs to be validated.

Coming Soon:

All titles listed below I am working on offers for and the dates I think they are coming out.

3-23 :3ds: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Games Kmart will not be carrying:
  • Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  • Catherine
  • PC versions of Modern Warfare 3, Battlefield 3 and Skyrim
  • Any other PC game that was also released on consoles.

Earning Coupons at Kmart:
If I buy a $59.99 game and use a $20 coupon, does that mean I won't get the "Spend $40 on games, get a $15 coupon" coupon?
Yes. As long as it's over $40 BEFORE you use a coupon, you're good.

Using Coupons at Kmart:
[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Once a coupon is used it is gone, it is not refunded. Also, if a game is purchased with a coupon promotion and then returned the coupon needs to be returned as well.

Please don't take this as I am saying you are being fraudulent, this is a general note to everyone as I know this has come up previously. We have a new fraud researcher that has started and already has tracked down people trying to exploit the system and will soon be facing action from us. Every transaction with a coupon it tied to a SYWR account.[/QUOTE]

The total BEFORE taxes must be over the value of the coupon. For example, if your coupon is for $20, you must buy at least $20 worth of gaming merchandise. (i.e. you cannot use a $20 coupon on one $19.99 game.)
You must present coupons before making payment, and redeeming points is a form of payment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Major Upcoming Jan.-March 2012 console releases: (These are all confirmed dates from publishers via press releases, but beware KMart may not carry all of these titles.)

Jan. 24- Silent Hill HD Collection

Jan. 31- FF XIII-2, Soul Calibur V, NeverDead

Feb. 7- Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, The Darkness II, Fallout New Vegas UE, Jak and Daxter HD Collection (PS3 only), Inversion

Feb. 14- UFC Undisputed 3, Twisted Metal, Grand Slam Tennis 2, BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend, Rhythm Heaven Fever (Wii only), Binary Domain

Feb. 21- Syndicate, Asura's Wrath

Feb. 28- SSX, Pokepark 2: Wonders Beyond (Wii only)

March 6- MLB The Show 12/MLB 2K12, Mass Effect 3, Street Fighter x Tekken, Ghost Recon, Max Payne 3, Silent Hill Downpour

March 13- Mario Party 9 (Wii only on March 11), Tales of Graces f (PS3 only), Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations

March 20- Resident Evil: Operation Racoon City, Ninja Gaiden 3

March 27- Tiger Woods 13, Dragon's Dogma

Last edited by a moderator:
Went to get Skyrim and Saints Row but they only had Saints Row. It was a crazy Kmart experience though. There was a guy in electronics and he was knowledgeable about the promo/the games. I was highly impressed.

Stupid assO's at the Kmart used my 50 coupons and cancelled the transactions because the machine didn't apply the 30 off discount to the second game. Well guess what, the COUPONS WERE GONE.

[quote name='sevendayrevolution']I won't go into specifics, but I had a clerk tell me the other day the he and the others who work in electronics do buys/returns and keep and use the coupons. So, w stacking, Kmart is giving away a lot of games to their own employees. I couldn't even believe it when he was telling me this, as I don't know the guy literally at all.

I'm assuming they are doing this without using any discount or whatever so could be problematic rooting that type of activity out.[/QUOTE]

You REALLY should go into specifics. Store number and all.
These jackasses need to be reprimanded for abusing the system.

Stupid assO's at the Kmart used my 50 coupons and cancelled the transactions because the machine didn't apply the 30 off discount to the second game. Well guess what, the COUPONS WERE GONE.

[quote name='smilee0519']Stupid assO's at the Kmart used my 50 coupons and cancelled the transactions because the machine didn't apply the 30 off discount to the second game. Well guess what, the COUPONS WERE GONE.[/QUOTE]

I really hope you got the store manager involved. I wouldn't have left until that was resolved.

That post about the reseller peice of dirt buying out the store's new releases really made me upset.

As someone who has had to wait until friday for this week's deals if I ran into that I'd probably lose it.

I understand if normal customers bought up stock but letting one dude buy them all for his store, and knowing he runs another retail store? seriously? and giving him cash back for his coupons?

Kmart Corporate better lay down the serious hammer on that store. And glitter that local reseller's store.

[quote name='chriscolbert']Well I just had an enlightening experience at my K-Mart. First off, I've never had any issues with my K-Mart as far as stock goes. Everyone in the department is pretty up to speed on things and mostly competent.

I finally decided that I would get SR3 and Halo with my coupons and when I got there I saw that they didn't have any SR3 for either system. I also noticed only 1 Rayman and no NFS for the 360. I asked the guy if they really sold out and he said "yeah, there's a local reseller in the area that bought 28 copies of new releases this week". I was like "you guys don't limit that?" and he basically said that they won't refuse any sales if someone is going to spend that much money. Turns out it's the manager of this small regional chain called "Replay Games and DVD" that's now buying everything up.

So I decided to just get 2 copies of Halo and the guy was talking about how awesome it was to get them both for $10 AC and proceeded to tell me "yeah, yesterday I had to give a guy $5 and some change after coupons. It was pretty funny." Now this guy helps me all the time and knows his stuff. He said the guy didn't ask for it to happen but that the system accepted it and then prompted him to give the change.

Now I'm not trying to throw fuel on this fire especially since everyone's favorite expert on this subject hasn't mentioned it for a while, but needless to say I was quite perplexed.

Anyways, Josh - store 4084 in Lynchburg, VA is supplying a competitor with product. If that's a bad thing and you want me to email it to you let me know.[/QUOTE]

And I kept telling everyone that I got a penny back after using my $60 coupons on a $59.99 game. That pales in comparison to this dude who got back $5. It works, folks. The system DOES accept it and it DOES work. Now whether that is the way things are SUPPOSED to work, or whether that is an ethical or unethical issue is another issue entirely. But, all I gotta say is: I TOLD YOU SO.

[quote name='GodOfUncharted']What do you mean then? It's obviously selling as well or better than expected.[/QUOTE]

My point was that i was asking whether it was selling WORSE than expected. You can set sales records that will never be broken and still be selling worse than expected. It's, like, a relative thing.

[quote name='EducAsian']And I kept telling everyone that I got a penny back after using my $60 coupons on a $59.99 game. That pales in comparison to this dude who got back $5. It works, folks. The system DOES accept it and it DOES work. Now whether that is the way things are SUPPOSED to work, or whether that is an ethical or unethical issue is another issue entirely. But, all I gotta say is: I TOLD YOU SO.[/QUOTE]

You are such a troll. We BELIEVED YOU. That wasn't the issue.

The problem is that you said that you did it a second time simply to troll the thread. And when I asked for proof, you came up with excuse after excuse as to why you couldn't provide proof.

Because you are a troll and that's why everyone in this thread ignores you.

So take your "I TOLD YOU SO" and shove it.

----

As for the replay games manager - that's such crap. On one hand, it's good to sell inventory but on the other, you just piss off people who come in looking for the deal and can't find games. You guys really should put limits in your ads. Something reasonable like "Limit 3 of one title per platform per customer" and let the manager enforce it. Honestly, I don't know why anyone would need > 3 copies of a game unless they are reselling.

[quote name='EducAsian']And I kept telling everyone that I got a penny back after using my $60 coupons on a $59.99 game. That pales in comparison to this dude who got back $5. It works, folks. The system DOES accept it and it DOES work. Now whether that is the way things are SUPPOSED to work, or whether that is an ethical or unethical issue is another issue entirely. But, all I gotta say is: I TOLD YOU SO.[/QUOTE]

The problem is that you said that you did it a second time simply to troll the thread. And when I asked for proof, you came up with excuse after excuse as to why you couldn't provide proof.

[quote name='confoosious']My point was that i was asking whether it was selling WORSE than expected. You can set sales records that will never be broken and still be selling worse than expected. It's, like, a relative thing.

----

As for the replay games manager - that's such crap. On one hand, it's good to sell inventory but on the other, you just piss off people who come in looking for the deal and can't find games. You guys really should put limits in your ads. Something reasonable like "Limit 3 of one title per platform per customer" and let the manager enforce it. Honestly, I don't know why anyone would need > 3 copies of a game unless they are reselling.[/QUOTE]

If "everyone" ignores me, then why did you just respond to my post? DOH!

[quote name='EducAsian']If "everyone" ignores me, then why did you just respond to my post? DOH![/QUOTE]

If you are asian, you're the dumbest one I know (I actually know many) He's right and you're wong. :hot:

[quote name='JoeCamNet']You REALLY should go into specifics. Store number and all.
These jackasses need to be reprimanded for abusing the system.[/QUOTE]

While I do agree with you, how they aren't addressing obvious system flaws is beyond me. For instance, we've been told forever that coupons are invalid after returns or your return value is lowered without the coupon surrendered or whatever.

Plus, I don't want to expose the entire department, there may be some who aren't doing this and I've never been one of those types who likes seeing en masse executions for the crimes of the few.

I'll leave the investigative part up to Kmart.

Why do you continue to troll this thread? Nobody disagrees with you. We just don't like you.

Went in today for Super Mario Land after finding my store OOS on Monday, got my game and my coupon. Score one for Kmart again. I wish they would've gotten more than the couple of copies of the game they probably got, if any, since they didn't get Kirby for Wii on launch day because it's hard to get in on a deal if they don't get stock in the time period it goes on.

[quote name='burz88']I really hope you got the store manager involved. I wouldn't have left until that was resolved.[/QUOTE]

There were three managers that all came up. The games were 130-50=76 after taxes. After 20 minutes of standing around while these three managers tried to work out the issue.. I suggested to return one of the two games, so I would get my 60$ back and buy the second game again for 30, as it should have been, taking to my total to 46 after taxes as it should have been. Genius returned both of the games, therefore my 50$ in coupons were gone. :hot:

[quote name='EducAsian']If "everyone" ignores me, then why did you just respond to my post? DOH![/QUOTE]

I thought you died man...

Ever since I pictured you as Mr. Chow, anything you post is pure comedy

Just a question... do kmart sell those wireless senor bar for the wii? If so how much? And what is the chance of me getting the Zelda Bundle on sunday at 12:01 am if the store open 24 hours?

[quote name='smilee0519']There were three managers that all came up. The games were 130-50=76 after taxes. After 20 minutes of standing around while these three managers tried to work out the issue.. I suggested to return one of the two games, so I would get my 60$ back and buy the second game again for 30, as it should have been, taking to my total to 46 after taxes as it should have been. Genius returned both of the games, therefore my 50$ in coupons were gone. :hot:[/QUOTE]

and you did... what? Just curious, because I would have gone OK state on someone til my issue was resolved

[quote name='Linkgx1']And yet everyone was bitchin about everyone asking the same question over and over again. I'm sorry, but even on the OFFICIAL BLOG it states that it's up to the store and that they CAN DENY.[/QUOTE]

No. It's not that they are even denying promo + coupons. They are saying it won't work so it's not possible. I just got back from K-mart (Middle Village, NY) and the associate immediately called a manager upon me asking for 2 games b/c supposedly their systems ( and all Kmarts in NYC according to him) are not recognizing the BOHO promo and the managers have to do a price override on one of the games to get to the BOHO price. He said I couldn't use the coupons b/c once a price adjustment is made, no coupons will be accepted. Said flat out my choices were to either do the manager override and pay $90 + tax or pay $120 + tax and then use my coupons for 2 games. I told him that was BS and that they were circumventing what Josh said last week about the coupons working on this deal. He said that was the only 2 options b/c of the system "error"and that I should know the BOHO ends in 2 days.

I walked out and told him I would be returning the prior 2 games w/coupons and KMart is going to lose that business on top of failing to complete this transaction. When I stopped at customer service to complain further on my way out, they suggested that I go to NJ and use my coupons. :applause::wave:

The funny thing is, even after acknowledging that the promo + coupons should've been valid, the associate had the nerve to ask me if I wanted to purchase the games with the manager's override with no coupons or pay regular price and use my coupons. :bs:

According to Kmart managers, there was no issue. I asked them to return one game SINCE IT WAS THEIR SYSTEMS FAULT, taking it down to 13 for the first game and buying the the second after price adjustment for 33 after tax. However, the dumbass returned both games and rang up the total to 96. When I asked what the hell he did, he replied that he returned the games and gave me the second one for 30 as I asked and 60 for the first. At this point, since he returned them, my coupons were gone. However, thats not what pissed me off. The thing that got to me the most was that he said that after returning the games, I owned them 20 dollars more. WTF!!! Why the hell would someone waste half n hour to pay more. At this point, I had enough. Managers were stupid fuck's at this store and my coupons were gone. Basically I got screwed and all I was doing at that point was wasting my time.

[quote name='Bezerker']Does Stockboy no longer take email requests for looking up store inventories?[/QUOTE]

He typically does. What game are you looking for? Zelda bundle? As far as I know, any non-new/release games are hard to actually know stock for because they can change without the system being updated or something?

Took me an hour to get SR2 and Rayman Origins at Penn Station. Customer in front of me was purchasing Skyrim and another game but needed a Manager Override. Shayla (Assistant Supervisor) came and was confused on what the issue was and started looking around for the customer's games which were on top of the register. Did the override and walked away even though the Cashier was telling her he had one more. Cashier (Tesfa) paged for the manager and waited 15 minutes but no one showed up and asked me to head to the Customer Service desk to grab one. Another employee (Wish I got her name) asked what the issue was and volunteered to get a supervisor. Another 15 minute passes and came back empty handed and started to curse out the 3 supervisors because they all walked away from her (Including Shayla who told her it's not her job to do overrides) and apologized for the wait. She asked Tesfa to page for a manager to the electronics and all of a sudden Shayla showed up and did the override. Josh, not for nothing but the cashiers in Penn Station can't do they're jobs with these nut jobs running the show. Think you can give the Manager a call and straighten them out? I'll send this in email form too.

Is there ANY to check store inventory remotely? Went to High Ridge, MO KMart and strike 2 trying to get Skyrim on 360. If I'm going to drive to an out of my way store tomorrow I want to know it will be there in advance. Thanks.

[quote name='ets']Managers were stupid fuck's at this store and my coupons were gone. Basically I got screwed and all I was doing at that point was wasting my time.[/QUOTE]

I would have insisted on a gift card of the coupons' value at the very least. At worst, I would have invoked the name of the Better Business Bureau.

That store owes you. Fight for it.

[quote name='DPsycho']I would have insisted on a gift card of the coupons' value at the very least. At worst, I would have invoked the name of the Better Business Bureau.

That store owes you. Fight for it.[/QUOTE]

Fight for what? They can't give out gift cards for coupons, believe me I asked. I had the three managers up there, who else was I going to call up. All I was going to end up doing at that point was waste my time at the store, and for what, a slim chance of getting my coupons back, which we all know wasn't going to happen. Nothing to do :drool:

Got a copy of Super Mario 3D Land today with my $35 coupon.

Hopefully there's some sort of deal next week, and since I live in MA, the Thanksgiving day sales will be available Wednesday, so maybe I'll use my $30 in coupons then.

It's been posted before but bears repeating, get the total before handing any coupons over they have to be scanned after total is hit anyway so better safe than sorry. No one wants to see someone lose out on their coupons.

[quote name='sageridder']it's been posted before but bears repeating, get the total before handing any coupons over they have to be scanned after total is hit anyway so better safe than sorry. No one wants to see someone loss out on their coupons.[/quote]

+1

[quote name='Marauder7']Took me an hour to get SR2 and Rayman Origins at Penn Station. Customer in front of me was purchasing Skyrim and another game but needed a Manager Override. Shayla (Assistant Supervisor) came and was confused on what the issue was and started looking around for the customer's games which were on top of the register. Did the override and walked away even though the Cashier was telling her he had one more. Cashier (Tesfa) paged for the manager and waited 15 minutes but no one showed up and asked me to head to the Customer Service desk to grab one. Another employee (Wish I got her name) asked what the issue was and volunteered to get a supervisor. Another 15 minute passes and came back empty handed and started to curse out the 3 supervisors because they all walked away from her (Including Shayla who told her it's not her job to do overrides) and apologized for the wait. She asked Tesfa to page for a manager to the electronics and all of a sudden Shayla showed up and did the override. Josh, not for nothing but the cashiers in Penn Station can't do they're jobs with these nut jobs running the show. Think you can give the Manager a call and straighten them out? I'll send this in email form too.[/QUOTE]

I take it Penn Station is a NYC Kmart that needs the over rides to match the weekly ads? Anyways, this isn't a coupon, or deal issue then. You really should be trying to contact a district manager or someone of similar position for that area.

I've been working part time at a local Pizza Hut and the managers tend to just shrug off corporate e-mails if the issue seems like a hassle. But when someone gets the district manager involved and the store managers know he is coming, or he starts calling up about problems, then things get done asap. He has control over promotions, bonuses and terminations, so if he asks for something to be done, it almost immediately is rectified.

[quote name='smilee0519']Fight for what? They can't give out gift cards for coupons, believe me I asked.[/QUOTE]

This is the solution most people report being offered when a store needs to do a return/rebuy. They certainly -can-, but in this case it seems that they just -won't- do it for you. And really, at this point they should have been adjusting the price to cover the promotion as well as the coupon values to get you to the price they agreed it should have been in the first place.

And as I said before, I would have mentioned the Better Business Bureau at that point. You earned something in a store promotion and they revoked it through their error and refused to compensate you. You can argue this, but I figure that you gave up too early.

[quote name='MSUHitman']Is there ANY to check store inventory remotely? Went to High Ridge, MO KMart and strike 2 trying to get Skyrim on 360. If I'm going to drive to an out of my way store tomorrow I want to know it will be there in advance. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Call up the store, tell them you want to check video game stock, then wait for someone to answer in video games, then have them physically look. Better than a trip to an empty Kmart, which is a pretty good chance.

[quote name='DPsycho']And really, at this point they should have been adjusting the price to cover the promotion as well as the coupon values to get you to the price they agreed it should have been in the first place.

[/QUOTE]

This is a no go according to Kmart customer service, if they are being honest. They told me that they can only adjust the price so far on certain merchandise and video games couldn't be adjusted to the point to meet the promo + coupons price per game.

no problem with Rayman Origins, Saints Row 3 + $35 in coupons, and separate transaction for Halo CEA with a $20 coupon.

Apparently nearly every shop in my area is sold out of UMvC3. Wish kmart was carrying it.

[quote name='smilee0519']There were three managers that all came up. The games were 130-50=76 after taxes. After 20 minutes of standing around while these three managers tried to work out the issue.. I suggested to return one of the two games, so I would get my 60$ back and buy the second game again for 30, as it should have been, taking to my total to 46 after taxes as it should have been. Genius returned both of the games, therefore my 50$ in coupons were gone. :hot:[/QUOTE]

Oh the irony here :booty:....not to wallow dude, but you should have just took it up with SHC-Gamer. Not sure if they can do anything for you at this point, but they are mailing me reimbursement for my troubles.

[quote name='smilee0519']

I have to say this (Im sorry) but why did you walk out of the store without the coupon. If it didn't print, then you should have returned it on the spot and called for a manager. Its your responsibility to check the receipt after every transaction (big or small) to make sure that the amount you paid was correct.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='*Deathblade2']

SHC-Gamer handles issues ike this, and if you know anything about Kmart customer service, it would have been pretty much a lost cause, unless the manager knew about the promotion, which 9/10 times they dont...also if the coupon doesnt print, history has shown that its usually a technical issue that affects numerous people. Check the OP.

Its the case with this coupon also, as several people have had this issue. It was an issue with skylanders in particular.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='YANNIC']This is a no go according to Kmart customer service, if they are being honest. They told me that they can only adjust the price so far on certain merchandise and video games couldn't be adjusted to the point to meet the promo + coupons price per game.[/QUOTE]

It depends on who you talk to. The guys in the electronics department know more about the promotions than the supervisors themselves.

It sucks that so many people are having trouble. Hopefully they work out these kinks for next year's deals.

To anyone still planning on taking advantage:
1. Scan games first
2. SYWR Card (But do not use your SYWR points)
3. Get Total
4. Apply Coupons
5. Apply SYWR Points

On another note...I noticed that instead of scanning both SR3 and Skyrim, the associate scanned SR3 twice. I don't really care since i don't plan on returning them and did not take advantage of the warranty. It just my OCD that wont leave me alone about it.

[quote name='mcthatch']Call up the store, tell them you want to check video game stock, then wait for someone to answer in video games, then have them physically look. Better than a trip to an empty Kmart, which is a pretty good chance.[/QUOTE]

I was meaning how almost every other retailer like BB, Gamestop, etc. do it where I can check store inventory (not being exact but close enough) from the online site or whatever number I need to give them in store for them to check their computer for stock that might be sitting in the back room.

[quote name='MSUHitman']I was meaning how almost every other retailer like BB, Gamestop, etc. do it where I can check store inventory (not being exact but close enough) from the online site or whatever number I need to give them in store for them to check their computer for stock that might be sitting in the back room.[/QUOTE]
You could do a live chat with a rep on kmart site to check stock of a store. I've done it before to check for discounted stuff, will be easier if you have the upc #'s you want to check.

[quote name='MSUHitman']I was meaning how almost every other retailer like BB, Gamestop, etc. do it where I can check store inventory (not being exact but close enough) from the online site or whatever number I need to give them in store for them to check their computer for stock that might be sitting in the back room.[/QUOTE]

that kind of stock check is not available for customers. you have to have an employee look it up or check in person. they have one but its got extra info thats not for customers

[quote name='YANNIC']This is a no go according to Kmart customer service, if they are being honest. They told me that they can only adjust the price so far on certain merchandise and video games couldn't be adjusted to the point to meet the promo + coupons price per game.[/QUOTE]

I believe that's lie. If they can do overwrite in general registers, there is no way they can't do in a CS desk machine. Most likely they just want to suck up as much money as they can to increase their sale performance.

[quote name='Marauder7']It depends on who you talk to. The guys in the electronics department know more about the promotions than the supervisors themselves.[/QUOTE]

100% agree, and I don't know how those NYC store supervisors can keep their positions with performance like that...

[quote name='sgr76']It sucks that so many people are having trouble. Hopefully they work out these kinks for next year's deals.

1. Scan games first
3. Get Total
4. Apply Coupons
5. Apply SYWR Points

[/QUOTE]

Got screwed up on Tuesday without perform step 3... :cry:

For step 5, also need to make sure the cashier not to hit the "total" button before you ask for applying points.

Someone has got to educate some of these Kmart employees.
Every time there is a promotion at Kmart, there is one electronics employee who always reminds me that I can't use gaming coupons with other promotions - including BOGO 50% and different Offer ID coupons. He would do this after I ask about the current promotion or when I'm about to checkout.

Therefore I have to go to Kmart when he's not there. It's a waste of time and gas money.

This is the Kmart at Metropolitan Ave in Queens, NY.

I think I will avoid Kmart from now on. Thankfully I used up all my gaming coupons.

[quote name='sgr76']It sucks that so many people are having trouble. Hopefully they work out these kinks for next year's deals.

1. Scan games first
3. Get Total
4. Apply Coupons
5. Apply SYWR Points

[/QUOTE]

Get screwed up on Tuesday without perform step 3... :cry:

For step 5, also need to make sure the cashier not to hit the "total" button before you ask for applying points.

[quote name='sageridder']You could do a live chat with a rep on kmart site to check stock of a store. I've done it before to check for discounted stuff, will be easier if you have the upc #'s you want to check.[/QUOTE]

Yeah what's the UPC for 360 Skyrim?

Anybody know if I get Super Mario 3D Land tomorrow, I can use it's $15 coupon on Zelda on Sunday?

I noticed the coupon is usually valid in a week. Did I wait too long? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back