KmartGamer 7.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
There are no coupon/gift card deals with any consoles. The thread title has not been updated yet.

I am very easy to reach on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/KmartGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views
Kmartgamer 4.0 = 7,436 replies/503,006 views
Kmartgamer 5.0 = 7,344 replies/517,314 views
Kmartgamer 6.0 = 7,499 replies/660,632 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Rewards member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a deal posted either at KmartGamer's blog, Facebook, Twitter or in this thread.

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular - Savings coupon offers effective everywhere)

January 8th through the 14th:

:360::ps3: Rage $34.99

:360::ps3: Madden NFL 12 $39.99

:360::ps3: NCAA Football 12 $44.99

:360::ps3: WWE 12 $44.99
*Get $10 off your next WWE purchase when you spend $30 or more on WWE merchandise. Redeemable for up to 4 weeks after coupon is printed.

:360::ps3::wii: Skylanders Starter Pack $49.99

:360: Kinect sensor $129.99

Shop Your Way Rewards:

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a SYWR offer. These offers can be very targeted (Geo, User, etc.) so anything placed needs to be validated.

Coming Soon:

All titles listed below I am working on offers for and the dates I think they are coming out.

3-23 :3ds: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Games Kmart will not be carrying:
  • Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  • Catherine
  • PC versions of Modern Warfare 3, Battlefield 3 and Skyrim
  • Any other PC game that was also released on consoles.

Earning Coupons at Kmart:
If I buy a $59.99 game and use a $20 coupon, does that mean I won't get the "Spend $40 on games, get a $15 coupon" coupon?
Yes. As long as it's over $40 BEFORE you use a coupon, you're good.

Using Coupons at Kmart:
[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Once a coupon is used it is gone, it is not refunded. Also, if a game is purchased with a coupon promotion and then returned the coupon needs to be returned as well.

Please don't take this as I am saying you are being fraudulent, this is a general note to everyone as I know this has come up previously. We have a new fraud researcher that has started and already has tracked down people trying to exploit the system and will soon be facing action from us. Every transaction with a coupon it tied to a SYWR account.[/QUOTE]

The total BEFORE taxes must be over the value of the coupon. For example, if your coupon is for $20, you must buy at least $20 worth of gaming merchandise. (i.e. you cannot use a $20 coupon on one $19.99 game.)
You must present coupons before making payment, and redeeming points is a form of payment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Major Upcoming Jan.-March 2012 console releases: (These are all confirmed dates from publishers via press releases, but beware KMart may not carry all of these titles.)

Jan. 24- Silent Hill HD Collection

Jan. 31- FF XIII-2, Soul Calibur V, NeverDead

Feb. 7- Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, The Darkness II, Fallout New Vegas UE, Jak and Daxter HD Collection (PS3 only), Inversion

Feb. 14- UFC Undisputed 3, Twisted Metal, Grand Slam Tennis 2, BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend, Rhythm Heaven Fever (Wii only), Binary Domain

Feb. 21- Syndicate, Asura's Wrath

Feb. 28- SSX, Pokepark 2: Wonders Beyond (Wii only)

March 6- MLB The Show 12/MLB 2K12, Mass Effect 3, Street Fighter x Tekken, Ghost Recon, Max Payne 3, Silent Hill Downpour

March 13- Mario Party 9 (Wii only on March 11), Tales of Graces f (PS3 only), Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations

March 20- Resident Evil: Operation Racoon City, Ninja Gaiden 3

March 27- Tiger Woods 13, Dragon's Dogma

Last edited by a moderator:
Was second in line and only had to wait about an hour beforehand. Was remarkably civil at the 5am door opening. Only about 15-20 people in line. Got MGS HD Collection no problem, there were only three sitting out though.

Yesterday, picked up de Blob 2 for 360 for $19.99
Today, picked up Uncharted 2 Game of the Year Edition (non-GH) for $14.99

Kinda bummed neither of my local Kmarts had any copies of Yakuza 4 in the budget bin with the UPC sticker on the back since I couldn't get in on the Walmart sale at $10. Ah well. Back to Skyrim.

Tried to get Splatterhouse for $7.99, coming up 19.99 at store. Told them to check the blog then they said they couldn't find it.

This is the second year in a row where prices were not right in the computer for black friday.

Waste of gas money going over there.

Kmart

[quote name='JoeCamNet']Yesterday, picked up de Blob 2 for 360 for $19.99
Today, picked up Uncharted 2 Game of the Year Edition (non-GH) for $14.99

Kinda bummed neither of my local Kmarts had any copies of Yakuza 4 in the budget bin with the UPC sticker on the back since I couldn't get in on the Walmart sale at $10. Ah well. Back to Skyrim.[/QUOTE]

Sent you a PM about de Blob 2! Hope you haven't opened it, yet!!!

[quote name='sethrhf']Tried to get Splatterhouse for $7.99, coming up 19.99 at store. Told them to check the blog then they said they couldn't find it.

This is the second year in a row where prices were not right in the computer for black friday.

Waste of gas money going over there.

Kmart
#3111[/QUOTE]
Same thing happened to me when i tried to get the PS3 version except they did have the sale sign put out saying it was on sale for $7.99, so they did an override. It would seem the system doesn't have it as $7.99

Just picked up a blue PS3 controller for $34.99. It didn't have a sale stick/card above it, nor did the red one, but I asked them to check the price and sure enough they were on sale. Thankfully most shoppers are stupid and don't inquire :D

I picked up Uncharted 2 GOTY and God of War 3 today for $15 after using a $15 off coupon. I got there around 10:30-11:00 and was able to find both of them in the clearance rack. Also, there was a police officer in civilian clothes with a gun in the electronics department.

Picked up MGS HD collection for 14.99 after $20 coupon. Also picked up a plano shelf while I was there.

Let me tell you I went to Best Buy, Target and Kmart this morning - consecutively. Kmart was by far the most crowded of the three. It was a little strange.

[quote name='bgame2']Picked up MGS HD collection for 14.99 after $20 coupon. Also picked up a plano shelf while I was there.

Let me tell you I went to Best Buy, Target and Kmart this morning - consecutively. Kmart was by far the most crowded of the three. It was a little strange.[/QUOTE]

Sadly, that probably says a lot about the economy we're living in right now :whistle2:(

[quote name='bgame2']Picked up MGS HD collection for 14.99 after $20 coupon. Also picked up a plano shelf while I was there.

Let me tell you I went to Best Buy, Target and Kmart this morning - consecutively. Kmart was by far the most crowded of the three. It was a little strange.[/QUOTE]

those big 3 stores all opened at or around midnight, so they were cleared out of deals by the time you made the rounds im sure

Went to the K-Mart in Morton, IL, man that place is a mess. My brother was looking for :360: NCAA 2012 but they were sold out. I ended up finding a copy of Super Mario 3D Land and used a $20 gift card and got it for $22.xx after tax...

Question about next week's coupon deal, get $15 coupon if you spend $40:

I have a $20 coupon from Skyward Sword. I would like use it to buy another copy for someone as a gift, so my total will be $30 plus tax.

Question is... Since the game is $50, will I still get the coupon? Or since my discounted price ends up being $30, does that mean I do not get the coupon?

Got to the Bloomingdale IL KMart a little before 10:30am. I figured getting there later in the morning, I'd have less of a crowd to contend with. I was mistaken. It was almost as bad as Best Buy was at midnight.

Found my copy of the MGS Collection for PS3 in the new games shelf. There was still another copy each for PS3 and 360. Looked around a bit for Splatterhouse, but I didn't want to spend too much time digging for it when the line to check out was so long. (From what I read here now, looks like I only would have had difficulty getting the right price anyway...)

Waited in line 20 minutes or so. I thought it would go more quickly since they were manning both registers, but after checking out I realized the second register had its own line snaking in from seasonals.

Rang up at $34.99, used Zelda coupon, no problems. off the train for now. Thanks for the deals!

Hey Josh

My Kmart was closed on Thanksgiving (Plymouth, Indiana), I was really really hoping to snag up Dark Souls for 39.99. Will that be coming back any time soon? I'm holding some credit that expires next week just for that game.

Wow my cousin got a raw deal this morning. Waited over 2 hours in line to get his PS3 bundle only to be told that his $100 in coups expired on the 23rd! Ive been telling him to sign up for CAG and SYWR for months and he finally took the plunge during MW3 release week with the spend $110 get $50 in coups deal. It was his first experience with the coupons and it didnt work out for him because the coups expired. I am writing to Josh in hopes he can get a gift card or something. He didnt have enough to get the PS3 without his coups... A true black friday horror story.

Anyhow, any word on how some upcoming sales are looking? Some store employees I spoke with seemed to think that Kmart was lining up some killer deals over the next few weeks.

[quote name='brewin']Wow my cousin got a raw deal this morning. Waited over 2 hours in line to get his PS3 bundle only to be told that his $100 in coups expired on the 23rd! Ive been telling him to sign up for CAG and SYWR for months and he finally took the plunge during MW3 release week with the spend $110 get $50 in coups deal. It was his first experience with the coupons and it didnt work out for him because the coups expired. I am writing to Josh in hopes he can get a gift card or something. He didnt have enough to get the PS3 without his coups... A true black friday horror story.

Anyhow, any word on how some upcoming sales are looking? Some store employees I spoke with seemed to think that Kmart was lining up some killer deals over the next few weeks.[/QUOTE]

um sorry man but that sounds kinda shady, COUPON CLEARLY STATED that it expires the 23rd... the fault is his, not kmart or josh or anyone.

[quote name='litobirdy']um sorry man but that sounds kinda shady, COUPON CLEARLY STATED that it expires the 23rd... the fault is his, not kmart or josh or anyone.[/QUOTE]

yeah. kmart isn't responsible for his inability to read.

Well, it was his first time using the coupon system and I dont think he noticed the expiration date to be honest. How is that shady? An honest mistake on his part. Typically coupons run for about 45 days. Why these coups were only valid for a couple weeks is beyond me. Dont go accusing people of shadiness when it is clearly unfouded. Its not like this coupon system is uber user friendly for newbies...

And when did I say Kmart was responsible for anything? I just thought that Josh may be able to HELP him with the situation. U know, to keep this CUSTOMER coming back for deals after I got him on board the system. Wow. Cant I tell a story on this site without being accused of shadiness? Its no wonder people are constantly complaining about the CAG community going to crap.

Well good for you for admitting that. But my cuz honestly thought he would be able to use these coupons on BF. It was upestting for him to be told otherwise after he shelled out significant moeny in order to get the coupons. I have been raving about the incredible deals with the couposn for a while and he finally took the plunge only to be let down by an expiration date 2 days before he went to use them. He didnt lose them. He wasnt negligent in any way. Just didnt realize the expiration. I know...in your perfect world no one makes mistakes...

And this was his very first experience with the coupons. I dont even pay attention to the expiration dates most of the time because Im using the coupon from one week on something the very next week. I didnt know the MW3 week coupons expired so soon because I had already used mine. If he had lost them, fine... his fault and he would move on. But he was upset because this was $100 in coupons. He took the plunge and they had already drained the pool.

[quote name='brewin']Well good for you for admitting that. But my cuz honestly thought he would be able to use these coupons on BF. It was upestting for him to be told otherwise after he shelled out significant moeny in order to get the coupons. I have been raving about the incredible deals with the couposn for a while and he finally took the plunge only to be let down by an expiration date 2 days before he went to use them. He didnt lose them. He wasnt negligent in any way. Just didnt realize the expiration. I know...in your perfect world no one makes mistakes...

And this was his very first experience with the coupons. I dont even pay attention to the expiration dates most of the time because Im using the coupon from one week on something the very next week. I didnt know the MW3 week coupons expired so soon because I had already used mine. If he had lost them, fine... his fault and he would move on. But he was upset because this was $100 in coupons. He took the plunge and they had already drained the pool.[/QUOTE]

But there was a big sign that said "Pool being drained on the 23rd."

Everyone makes mistakes. No big deal. But own up and don't expect others to fix your mistakes.

[quote name='confoosious']But there was a big sign that said "Pool being drained on the 23rd."

Everyone makes mistakes. No big deal. But own up and don't expect others to fix your mistakes.[/QUOTE]

And this is why people have a problem with your repsonses. When in ANY of my posts did I say ANYTHING about EXPECTING anyone to fix the mistake?! Please... go back through my posts and enlighten me. It is people like you that keep others from enjoying this site. Someone could be asking a simple question and you jump in with your high and mighty attitude. Ive seen it a ton from you and its quite annoying.

Pretty sure they were ment to expire before black friday. If anything, maybe you should have told him those coupons were different? All i know is when I am trying to get things cheaper by the way of deals and coupons, I make sure I know all the information about the said deals before hand. Highly doubt his coupons will be replaced. If Josh replaced them, everyone would start doing that. Its amazing what people try to do these days. If Josh doesn't replace them, maybe you should give him $100.

On another note, my store still has 2 Zelda Bundles left as of 9PM black Friday.

[quote name='Bleedingwickedly']Pretty sure they were ment to expire before black friday. If anything, maybe you should have told him those coupons were different? All i know is when I am trying to get things cheaper by the way of deals and coupons, I make sure I know all the information about the said deals before hand. Highly doubt his coupons will be replaced. If Josh replaced them, everyone would start doing that. Its amazing what people try to do these days. If Josh doesn't replace them, maybe you should give him $100.

On another note, my store still has 2 Zelda Bundles left as of 9PM black Friday.[/QUOTE]

Well, if I knew they were different then I would have let him know. As I previously stated, I used my coups the very next week on other games and never even looked at the expiration date. Had he known, Im sure he would have used them.

And maybe Josh wouldnt mind giving a new SYWR member and coup newbie a break. If it was an older member that is in tune with the system, then yeah I could see him rejecting it. But an honest mistake? I think its something that Josh may be able to work around for the customer. He has a vested interest in keeping his customers satisfied.

Still don't see why Josh needs to help you. It was your cuz's error. Using the excuse of I thought it didn't expire yet, help me dosen't seem to justify assistance.

[quote name='Lyricsborn']Still don't see why Josh needs to help you. It was your cuz's error. Using the excuse of I thought it didn't expire yet, help me dosen't seem to justify assistance.[/QUOTE]

Have you read any of my posts? NEVER ONCE said Josh NEEDS to help.

[quote name='brewin']Well, if I knew they were different then I would have let him know. As I previously stated, I used my coups the very next week on other games and never even looked at the expiration date. Had he known, Im sure he would have used them.

[/QUOTE]

How did you hear about the $110/$50 coupon deal? I'm guessing it was the same place where we all seen it, on this forum. But every place that deal was posted, it had something like this:

NOTE***Only valid November 13 through November 23****

[quote name='Bleedingwickedly']How did you hear about the $110/$50 coupon deal? I'm guessing it was the same place where we all seen it, on this forum. But every place that deal was posted, it had something like this:

NOTE***Only valid November 13 through November 23****[/QUOTE]

Honestly... I never knew the exact date of expiration of the coupons. I assumed they had the normal 30-40 day frame that most coups do. Why are you so adamantly trying to make this an issue? With as much as this thread gets updated and how fast the thread moves, is it realy that hard to believe that I didnt know the expiration? Why does it even matter to you? I never saw the expiration, the issue cannot be resolved by you, so move on.

[quote name='brewin']Honestly... I never knew the exact date of expiration of the coupons. I assumed they had the normal 30-40 day frame that most coups do. Why are you so adamantly trying to make this an issue? With as much as this thread gets updated and how fast the thread moves, is it realy that hard to believe that I didnt know the expiration? Why does it even matter to you? I never saw the expiration, the issue cannot be resolved by you, so move on.[/QUOTE]

Its how you brought up the problem if you ask me. Someone spends some money, assumes the system will work in their favor and then cries when they get screwed. Also the whole "A true black friday horror story." really makes me want to tell you off. A horror story is someone getting trampled for an okay deal, not being short 50 usd for a system.

No one is going to feel sorry for another that takes zero effort to protect themself. The coupons are established this way and its a business so you should know better. Ultimately just remember when you post something douchy with an entitled attitude... someone is going to bring you back down to earth with the rest of us.

[quote name='admiralvic']Its how you brought up the problem if you ask me. Someone spends some money, assumes the system will work in their favor and then cries when they get screwed. Also the whole "A true black friday horror story." really makes me want to tell you off. A horror story is someone getting trampled for an okay deal, not being short 50 usd for a system.

No one is going to feel sorry for another that takes zero effort to protect themself. The coupons are established this way and its a business so you should know better. Ultimately just remember when you post something douchy with an entitled attitude... someone is going to bring you back down to earth with the rest of us.[/QUOTE]

Didnt know I was asking for anyones sympathy. Of course we expect the system to work in our favor becasue it is designed to keep us coming back to the store. By implying that I was crying because I "got screwed" is implying that I was going outside the boundary of the way the system is designed to work. I didnt think the system was designed to screw people over. I thought it was a REWARDS prorgam. I expect rewards programs to work in a customers favor. And yes, we did almost get trampled. The electronics dept reminded me of Dead Rising. It was crazy.

Ok, so maybe I could have shed a litle light on the whole story. But it was just a crazy night. We were up here in central Maine with a foot of snow on the ground and 13 degree weather and we stood in line outside for an hour and then spent another hour in line inside the electronic dept. We went from freezing cold to cold sweats and dealt with gassy customers, snaggle-toothed unshowered and unsavory local villains, and overwhelmed and massively outnumbered clerks, frozen in the pandemonium. We had been up all night for the midnight Wal mart sales and stayed up for the kmart deals...

All the while my cousin is excited about the prospect of getting a sweet PS3 deal for $200 minus his $100 in coupons. It was the ONLY reason we went to Kmart! Just our luck, the place was utter madness and it felt like the end of the world! Seriously.. it was a rough one! So it was rather SH***Y to get one of the mere ten of these bundles in his hands only to be shot down by 2 days of expiration. Yes, his fault, but it was pretty horrific. He is new to the coupon deals too. As I said, this was his very first attempt at redeeming any coupons. He is kind of a dumbass though, so whatever, too bad for him. It would be really cool though if Josh or one of the Kmart service reps felt his pain and tossed him a $50 gift card or something. Not like its required, but Josh is known for that exact kind of generosity and customer care excellence. Josh has gone above and beyind to resolve some of my past in-store issues, so why wouldnt I attempt to resolve the issue for my cousin?

Sorry for kind of jumping on you about it. I'm not trying to be an asshole, but this is just another example of someone not reading the OP. It doesn't matter if this thread gets four posts a day or get 15 pages. All the information you needed was in the OP in bold letters. So it doesn't matter how fast the thread moves. It just moves alot faster when people fail to read and would rather ask a question that has been asked and answered on multiple occasions. Some even on the same page.

Honestly, it sucks that your cousin missed out on using the coupons, but the expiration dates ARE there for a reason. Ignorance is no excuse for the missed opportunity. Never make assumptions on the expiration dates as well. There was a lengthly discussion on here regarding those dates. The offer was so good pretty much based on the fact that they'd expire before Black Friday.
ON TOP OF THAT, you wouldn't have been able to use all $100 in coupons on a single purchase anyways if you had two sets of the $50 in coupons from the $40/$110 sale. You can only use one coupon per offer code and the two $15s would have the same code as well as the two $35s. You could've only used one set per transaction anyways. And that's not specific to those coupons. That's information readily available in the first few posts of this (and every) Kmart thread. Can't stack coupons with the same offer codes.

I agree that hoping for a gift card is different than saying somebody needs to make things right, but I still wouldn't get your hopes up. The ball was definitely dropped on your end, not Kmart.

[quote name='brewin']Didnt know I was asking for anyones sympathy. And yes, we did almost get trampled. The electronics dept reminded me of Dead Rising. It was crazy.

Ok, so maybe I could have shed a litle light on the whole story. But it was just a crazy night. We were up here in central Maine with a foot of snow on the ground and 13 degree weather and we stood in line outside for an hour and then spent another hour in line inside the electronic dept. We went form freezing cold to cold sweats and dealt with gassy customers, snaggle-toothed unshowered and unsavory local villains, and overwhelmed and massively outnumbered clerks frozen in the pandemonium. We had been up all night for the midnight Wal mart sales and stayed up for the kmart deals...

All the while my cousin is excited about the prospect of getting a sweet PS3 deal for $200 minus his $100 in coupons. It was the ONLY reason we went to Kmart! Just our luck, the place was utter madness and it felt like the end of the world! Seriously.. it was a rough one! So it was rather SH***Y to get one of the mere ten of these bundles in his hands only to be shot down by 2 days of expiration. Yes, his fault, but it was pretty horrific. He is new to the coupon deals too. As I said, this was his very first attempt at redeeming any coupons. He is kind of a dumbass though, so whatever, too bad for him. It would be really cool though if Josh or one of the Kmart service reps felt his pain and tossed him a $50 gift card or something. Not like its required, but Josh is known for that exact kind of generosity and customer care excellence. Josh has gone above and beyind to resolve some of my past in-store issues, so why wouldnt I attempt to resolve the issue for my cousin?[/QUOTE]

Your original post should have been like this.

[quote name='JoeCamNet']Honestly, it sucks that your cousin missed out on using the coupons, but the expiration dates ARE there for a reason. Ignorance is no excuse for the missed opportunity. Never make assumptions on the expiration dates as well. There was a lengthly discussion on here regarding those dates. The offer was so good pretty much based on the fact that they'd expire before Black Friday.
ON TOP OF THAT, you wouldn't have been able to use all $100 in coupons on a single purchase anyways if you had two sets of the $50 in coupons from the $40/$110 sale. You can only use one coupon per offer code and the two $15s would have the same code as well as the two $35s. You could've only used one set per transaction anyways. And that's not specific to those coupons. That's information readily available in the first few posts of this (and every) Kmart thread. Can't stack coupons with the same offer codes.

I agree that hoping for a gift card is different than saying somebody needs to make things right, but I still wouldn't get your hopes up. The ball was definitely dropped on your end, not Kmart.[/QUOTE]

Which is why I am sending him on here so you all can have a field day with the newb. I get it. But trying to explain every detail of the whole system just turns people away from it. It is not complicated, but to someone not in the know, the system seems VERY complicated.

[quote name='brewin']Didnt know I was asking for anyones sympathy. Of course we expect the system to work in our favor becasue it is designed to keep us coming back to the store. By implying that I was crying because I "got screwed" is implying that I was going outside the boundary of the way the system is designed to work. I didnt think the system was designed to screw people over. I thought it was a REWARDS prorgam. I expect rewards programs to work in a customers favor. And yes, we did almost get trampled. The electronics dept reminded me of Dead Rising. It was crazy.

Ok, so maybe I could have shed a litle light on the whole story. But it was just a crazy night. We were up here in central Maine with a foot of snow on the ground and 13 degree weather and we stood in line outside for an hour and then spent another hour in line inside the electronic dept. We went from freezing cold to cold sweats and dealt with gassy customers, snaggle-toothed unshowered and unsavory local villains, and overwhelmed and massively outnumbered clerks, frozen in the pandemonium. We had been up all night for the midnight Wal mart sales and stayed up for the kmart deals...

All the while my cousin is excited about the prospect of getting a sweet PS3 deal for $200 minus his $100 in coupons. It was the ONLY reason we went to Kmart! Just our luck, the place was utter madness and it felt like the end of the world! Seriously.. it was a rough one! So it was rather SH***Y to get one of the mere ten of these bundles in his hands only to be shot down by 2 days of expiration. Yes, his fault, but it was pretty horrific. He is new to the coupon deals too. As I said, this was his very first attempt at redeeming any coupons. He is kind of a dumbass though, so whatever, too bad for him. It would be really cool though if Josh or one of the Kmart service reps felt his pain and tossed him a $50 gift card or something. Not like its required, but Josh is known for that exact kind of generosity and customer care excellence. Josh has gone above and beyind to resolve some of my past in-store issues, so why wouldnt I attempt to resolve the issue for my cousin?[/QUOTE]
Well, then I guess you both learned a valuable lesson - Reading is fundamental! :roll:

[quote name='Bleedingwickedly']Your original post should have been like this.[/QUOTE]

Probably, but its beeen one hell of a few days. and I just wanted to share the gist of the story and ask about any details for upcoming deals. I kno that the OP isnt always up to the minute, so just wanted to know if anyone has heard any murmurs about upcoming deals. Wuith as much time as Ive spent writing about the topic anyway, I probably shoudl have explained more. My bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back