SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
Like me on Facebook!

http://www.facebook.com/SHCGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views
Kmartgamer 4.0 = 7,436 replies/503,006 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Reward member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

May 22nd through the 28th: (Light week, believe me, I need it!)

:360::ps3: Enslaved $14.99 (Reg. $19.99)
xbox360.gif
ps3.gif
Splatterhouse $19.99 (Reg. $39.99)
:360::ps3: Dirt 3 $15 Gaming Coupon
:pc: Civilization 5 $29.99 (Reg. $49.99) Not available in all stores, recommend calling ahead.

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular - Savings coupon offers effective everywhere)

May 22nd through the 28th:

:360: Xbox 360 4GB Kinect Bundle $60 Gaming Coupon ($299.99)
:360: Kinect Sensor $25 Gaming Coupon ($149.99)
:360: Halo Reach $39.99 ($59.99)

Coming Soon:

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Reward member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

:360::ps3: 5-31 Hunted Demon Forge $15 Gaming Coupon

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='MasterX']
232323232%7Ffp73399%3Enu%3D6532%3E734%3E259%3EWSNRCG%3D3388%3C9798334%3Anu0mrj
Wiis are $149 at Kmart now or should be very soon[/QUOTE]

These are just the old ones that came out last May, they did a re-boot of these to add motion plus back in November. Those are still at $200.

[quote name='FINALBOSS']Wrong.

Check gaming news--Wii rumored to drop to 149.99[/QUOTE]

Regardless of rumors, I'm pretty sure Stock Boy would be 100% RIGHT on things pertaining to K-Mart stock. What you're referring to has absolutely nothing to do with what was being discussed.

Right, I know the May rumor and what is going to happen but that list that was posted is a clearance list of discontinued Wiis that is active today...not in the future. So you could go to a Kmart today and get the old versions for $150 or you could get the current ones for $200.

LOL. When the Wii does get a price drop it won't be on a clearance list

As much as I loved Altanis being gone, it still perplexes me how 5 threads later, this guy is still around. Never a positive thing to say and constant posts with an "I'm always right, you're always wrong" attitude. :roll:

[quote name='chriscolbert']Regardless of rumors, I'm pretty sure Stock Boy would be 100% RIGHT on things pertaining to K-Mart stock. What you're referring to has absolutely nothing to do with what was being discussed.[/QUOTE]
And you think that's just a coincidence?

Besides...did I quote Stock Boy? No.

[quote name='oiskaio']As much as I loved Altanis being gone, it still perplexes me how 5 threads later, this guy is still around. Never a positive thing to say and constant posts with an "I'm always right, you're always wrong" attitude. :roll:[/QUOTE]
Not entirely sure what you're talking about. I'm a douche sometimes, but I also answer questions as well.

You think I'm worse than people like confoosious and such? Add me to your IL--I honestly don't care. I'm here to receive deals and discuss deals, not to start a book club with close friends.

[quote name='SHC Stock Boy']Right, I know the May rumor and what is going to happen but that list that was posted is a clearance list of discontinued Wiis that is active today...not in the future. So you could go to a Kmart today and get the old versions for $150 or you could get the current ones for $200.[/QUOTE]

O hmmm, whats the difference. I havent seen a new SKU come in yet but I did see in next weeks add the Wiis are listed at $199.99

All the Wiis we have in stock are coming up for $149

SN: The Ipod Touch is the one with the camera on it btw.

[quote name='MasterX']O hmmm, whats the difference. I havent seen a new SKU come in yet but I did see in next weeks add the Wiis are listed at $199.99

All the Wiis we have in stock are coming up for $149

SN: The Ipod Touch is the one with the camera on it btw.[/QUOTE]

They added Motion Plus to the Wiis back in November, that's why we didn't really have a great supply in October. All of your Wiis shouldn't be at $149.99, just some of the linked items, especially since we have the Wii advertised at $199.99 in next week's circular and in another weekly ad soon.

[quote name='SHC Stock Boy']Right, I know the May rumor and what is going to happen but that list that was posted is a clearance list of discontinued Wiis that is active today...not in the future. So you could go to a Kmart today and get the old versions for $150 or you could get the current ones for $200.[/QUOTE]
Word. Well, if I'm being honest, I didn't really read the top of the screenshot, lolz.

[quote name='FINALBOSS']And you think that's just a coincidence?

Besides...did I quote Stock Boy? No.[/QUOTE]

When has K-Mart ever been the first to do a system price drop? Stock Boy was directly responding to a question about the models listed on that stock sheet and nothing more. As he said himself, this is about right now and not the future and like someone else said, a price drop wouldn't be listed on a clearance list. They're old SKUs and that's it.

EDIT: I just saw the last few responses after my post due to having my window open for a few minutes due to work. I really need to refresh before posting when that happens.

[quote name='oiskaio']As much as I loved Altanis being gone, it still perplexes me how 5 threads later, this guy is still around. Never a positive thing to say and constant posts with an "I'm always right, you're always wrong" attitude. :roll:[/QUOTE]

i wonder the same thing.

[quote name='FINALBOSS']And you think that's just a coincidence?

Besides...did I quote Stock Boy? No.[/QUOTE]

Are you really trying to act like you weren't responding to what Stock Boy said? Holy shit, you're a moron.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']Are you really trying to act like you weren't responding to what Stock Boy said? Holy shit, you're a moron.[/QUOTE]
Irrrrrrrrrrronnnnnnyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!

[quote name='jhuneycutt']Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't FNC going to be on sale for $40 next week? So you'll only be spending $110 at that point.[/QUOTE]

I had no idea. Where can I see a listing of next week sales?

I guess I'll have to do it this way... Mortal Kombat ($60), Fight Night: Champion ($40), 1600 points ($10), and get another 1600 points for the regular price of $20.

[quote name='FINALBOSS']Irrrrrrrrrrronnnnnnyyyyyyyyyy!!!!![/QUOTE]

Dude, just drop it. You're digging yourself deeper with every post.

[quote name='Gotenks']I had no idea. Where can I see a listing of next week sales?

I guess I'll have to do it this way... Mortal Kombat ($60), Fight Night: Champion ($40), 1600 points ($10), and get another 1600 points for the regular price of $20.[/QUOTE]

"Yep, Crysis 2 and Fight Night will be at $39.99. There are a bunch of Wii and DS titles that are on sale in the print ad as well." Stock Boy said this in post #1754. Hope that helps!

The value it rings up at the register, so sale items will be the sale prices. The system isn't going to know if something is usually a different price.

However, since it's asked a lot, the coupons will trigger even if you apply SYWR points or coupons to your purchase.

[quote name='DPsycho']Only that specific model in the color pink. This is already in effect, so chances of finding one are slim.[/QUOTE]

Is there anyway to check this item available to my store?

[quote name='coolrust']Zune is going to be 9.99?[/QUOTE]
That's one big ass screen shot, and yeah the pink Zune is $10 if you can find it. I dont know of anyone that has though. Havent seen anyone post saying they got one..

[quote name='chriscolbert']When has K-Mart ever been the first to do a system price drop? Stock Boy was directly responding to a question about the models listed on that stock sheet and nothing more. As he said himself, this is about right now and not the future and like someone else said, a price drop wouldn't be listed on a clearance list. They're old SKUs and that's it.
[/QUOTE]
well we have leaked first before :p
http://gear.ign.com/articles/885/885098p1.html

:D

Hmm...let's see if the current models of Wii are on clearance. Does this mean there will be a new version of a console bundle?

I'm guessing Wii Sports Resort is probably either going to replace the original Wii Sports or Wii Sports Resort is no longer going to be bundled in future Wii bundles.

[quote name='DarkRider23']Are clearance prices in effect now?[/QUOTE]
Should be since the list came out on the 11th but it varys if they had time to do it or not.
[quote name='cardsharkrob']Does Kmart price match?[/QUOTE]
Sadly no.

[quote name='DPsycho']They are? Are they doing one of their b2g1 promotions that week or something?[/QUOTE]

If you buy portal 2 and Mortal Kombat at TRU, you get a $50 gift card, which is pretty much the same as kmart.

I'm looking to take advantage of the point card discount and have no interest in MK, so their version really doesn't cut it for me.

You have to buy a PSN/XBL card to max out on this deal and my Kmart doesnt even have these in stock. Thats frustrating that inventory issues are gonna just make me go to TRU instead.

[quote name='MasterX']Should be since the list came out on the 11th but it varys if they had time to do it or not.

Sadly no.[/QUOTE]

did you take screenshots of the other clearance items? it would be awesome if you did :applause:

[quote name='MasterX']Should be since the list came out on the 11th but it varys if they had time to do it or not.

[/QUOTE]

Thought that would be the case, but wanted to make sure. Thanks.

[quote name='AJVtony831']If you buy portal 2 and Mortal Kombat at TRU, you get a $50 gift card, which is pretty much the same as kmart.[/QUOTE]

$20 difference in value if you get a points card.. Not pretty much the same.

Plus TRU has not exactly been reliable as kmart with release week deals. Wouldn't gamble with them being able to keep a train rolling like kmart does.

Congratulations to Kmart and Josh for all the Cheapy awards. Clear sign that all the hard work is appreciated on CAG. Plus hopefully the exposure will bring more CAGs to Kmart.

[quote name='AJVtony831']If you buy portal 2 and Mortal Kombat at TRU, you get a $50 gift card, which is pretty much the same as kmart.[/QUOTE]

Kmart's deal is much stronger on several different levels. I have no interest in MK or Portal 2, but I've been looking forward to Kmart's deal for weeks.

CAG Community- I am not sure if Josh posted this update here in CAG, or through Kmartgamer or his other social media outlets, but in order to qualify for the $15 and $45 gaming coupons starting this Sunday, you must be a Shop Your Way Reward member in order to generate the coupons. It was not originally set up this way, but recently was altered to be SYWR only. Make sure you provide your SYWR card at checkout next week. Thank you

[quote name='SHC Ad Monster']CAG Community- I am not sure if Josh posted this update here in CAG, or through Kmartgamer or his other social media outlets, but in order to qualify for the $15 and $45 gaming coupons starting this Sunday, you must be a Shop Your Way Reward member in order to generate the coupons. It was not originally set up this way, but recently was altered to be SYWR only. Make sure you provide your SYWR card at checkout next week. Thank you[/QUOTE]

Do I have to subscribe to all of the "contact preferences" email lists to receive these coupons after I sign up for SYWR?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back