SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
Like me on Facebook!

http://www.facebook.com/SHCGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views
Kmartgamer 4.0 = 7,436 replies/503,006 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Reward member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

May 22nd through the 28th: (Light week, believe me, I need it!)

:360::ps3: Enslaved $14.99 (Reg. $19.99)
xbox360.gif
ps3.gif
Splatterhouse $19.99 (Reg. $39.99)
:360::ps3: Dirt 3 $15 Gaming Coupon
:pc: Civilization 5 $29.99 (Reg. $49.99) Not available in all stores, recommend calling ahead.

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular - Savings coupon offers effective everywhere)

May 22nd through the 28th:

:360: Xbox 360 4GB Kinect Bundle $60 Gaming Coupon ($299.99)
:360: Kinect Sensor $25 Gaming Coupon ($149.99)
:360: Halo Reach $39.99 ($59.99)

Coming Soon:

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Reward member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

:360::ps3: 5-31 Hunted Demon Forge $15 Gaming Coupon

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='SHC Ad Monster']Please feel free to contact me with any questions related to gaming coupons. I built and executed all 200+ gaming coupons last year, so I know everything there is to know when it comes to these coupons.[/QUOTE]

I have a question. I want to buy a game (Shift 2) for my brother. I plan on keeping the coupon for myself. Lets say I use the coupon and he decides against keeping the game and wants to return it (I dont know what version he and his friends will get). Will he have any problems taking it back, or will the value of the coupon be taken away from the game value, because I would just hold on the coupon until he decides, but I also want Killzone 3 for $40.

[quote name='redwing79']I have a question. I want to buy a game (Shift 2) for my brother. I plan on keeping the coupon for myself. Lets say I use the coupon and he decides against keeping the game and wants to return it (I dont know what version he and his friends will get). Will he have any problems taking it back, or will the value of the coupon be taken away from the game value, because I would just hold on the coupon until he decides, but I also want Killzone 3 for $40.[/QUOTE]

In the past the value of the coupon has been deducted, but hopefully he will clarify to let us know if that has changed with "Coupons 2.0".

I would imagine it would be the same since, while your example is legit, that exact same scenario would be the basis for people to exploit.

FYI for anyone trying to get Playstation Heroes...due to the change up from a 3/15 street date to a 3/22 ship date the game is just delivering to stores today. If you were interested in the buy PS Heroes and the Move Bundle get $20 off, the offer has been extended through 4/2.

Didn't see any Crysis 2 for the 360. Plenty for the PS3. Weird.

It's only been about a year and Kmart is apparently giving most retailers, along with Amazon, a run for their money. Crazy stuff.

[quote name='FINALBOSS']Amazon 3DS with free $25 bucks ftw.[/QUOTE]
You seem like a really classy guy and not a douche at all! :roll:

Josh and Ad Monster, I've just sent along the email as I said yesterday. It has no subject because I'm very tired and not thinking particularly well right now, so apologies. If you see one like that, that's probably me. I attached a picture of my receipt and details as needed. Thanks guys.

EDIT: I can resend it with a proper subject if needed. Let me know.

[quote name='JustYourAverageJoe']It has no subject because I'm very tired and not thinking particularly well right now, so apologies. If you see one like that, that's probably me.[/QUOTE]
Is your name Joe? Just kidding.

I usually don't include a subject heading as well, or include a generic "Re:" but leave the rest blank.

I already have finalboss my ignore list but i saw the quoted text.

That seems like something that would deserve the attention of the mods on this forum.
There is a thread for that deal, it should be discussed there. Just simply posting the deal in the kmart thread is a very obvious attempt at trolling fans of kmart.

More simply put, grow up.

Alright, I don't want to freak anyone out if I'm wrong here but what I observed in the new Kmart flyer:

It says that only select 3DS launch games will be able to have $25 knocked off if you buy with the 3DS, ones pictured in the ad (I didn't bring one home, only saw it briefly).

Nintendogs and Pilotwings were not on the eligible list, however SSF4, Rayman, etc all were.

Now I'm just curious if it was a misprint, or maybe I misread it.

I'm surprised Dynasty Warriors 7 is releasing with a full $59.99 MSRP. It took some digging for details and it looks like they made an effort to make it bigger and better but the price point for the series has been lower. Talk about turnoff. Needs a mo bigga deal for me.

[quote name='FINALBOSS']Amazon 3DS with free $25 bucks ftw.[/QUOTE]

Seriously dude!?!?!!?

WTF is wrong w/ you?

[quote name='ProtoEXE88']Alright, I don't want to freak anyone out if I'm wrong here but what I observed in the new Kmart flyer:

It says that only select 3DS launch games will be able to have $25 knocked off if you buy with the 3DS, ones pictured in the ad (I didn't bring one home, only saw it briefly).

Nintendogs and Pilotwings were not on the eligible list, however SSF4, Rayman, etc all were.

Now I'm just curious if it was a misprint, or maybe I misread it.[/QUOTE]

Josh didn't mention anything about limitations so assume it's just for the sake of sake space.

Alright, just came back from Kmart with the PS3 version of Crysis 2 and the $50 PSN card. Like with Dragon Age 2, the deal worked like a charm. However just like Dragon Age 2, again, the 10K SYWR points failed to properly post. This makes the fourth time this has happened. (First DQVI, then Bulletstorm, DA2 after that, and now Crysis 2)

I personally like the points better than the coupons because of its flexibility, but it's very problematic when they don't show up at all. (At this point, I haven't managed to earn the bonus points once, and each time I've had to bother Josh with the problem)

So, who should I contact to deal with this persisting problem?

[quote name='n1c0']Alright, just came back from Kmart with the PS3 version of Crysis 2 and the $50 PSN card. Like with Dragon Age 2, the deal worked like a charm. However just like Dragon Age 2, again, the 10K SYWR points failed to properly post. This makes the fourth time this has happened. (First DQVI, then Bulletstorm, DA2 after that, and now Crysis 2)

I personally like the points better than the coupons because of its flexibility, but it's very problematic when they don't show up at all. (At this point, I haven't managed to earn the bonus points once, and each time I've had to bother Josh with the problem)

So, who should I contact to deal with this persisting problem?[/QUOTE]

Make sure you've got an email account set up w/ your SYWR card dude.

[quote name='aznhero913']Make sure you've got an email account set up w/ your SYWR card dude.[/QUOTE]

Did that after Josh helped me out the first time, dude.

Opted into everything, Sears, Kmart, The Great Indoors, Craftsman Club...etc

[quote name='SHC-Gamer'] Note: On my Facebook page I have put out a "Like" promotion in which if my page hits 900 likes I'll reveal the 4-17 offer (Mortal Kombat, Socom 4, Portal 2 etc.)

[/QUOTE]Come on lets get Josh the 189 more "likes" he needs to reveal the Mortal Kombat/Portal/Socom deals!

[quote name='ShockandAww']Note: On my Facebook page I have put out a "Like" promotion in which if my page hits 900 likes I'll reveal the 4-17 offer (Mortal Kombat, Socom 4, Portal 2 etc.)

Come on lets get Josh the 189 more "likes" he needs to reveal the Mortal Kombat/Portal/Socom deals![/QUOTE]

Sweet looks like Josh took my suggestion. Time to like it!

I wad gonna buy a ps3 killzone bundle today but the guy at the electronics counter said he wasn't sure about the gift card. Is it a regular gift card? I want to jump on this deal really bad because my ps3 went out earlier this week. If I buy it and don't get a gC do I get one in the mail if I email admonster?

I got a question, I purchase Yakuza 4 during the launch week with free yakuza 3. If I change my mind about the purchase, I need to return both game correct? I made the entire purchase with my reward point, if I return them, I should get the 60,000 point back in my account immediately, right?

[quote name='ShockandAww']Come on lets get Josh the 189 more "likes" he needs to reveal the Mortal Kombat/Portal/Socom deals![/QUOTE]

Done! I need a deal on that Socom/Move/Sharpshooter bundle and MK.

[quote name='ShockandAww']Come on lets get Josh the 189 more "likes" he needs to reveal the Mortal Kombat/Portal/Socom deals![/QUOTE]
He actually said 1200 likes and hes only at 720 so everyone has more work ahead of them

[quote name='ucantcme69']He actually said 1200 likes and hes only at 720 so everyone has more work ahead of them[/QUOTE]Well, he commented on that status that he could reveal the deals at 900 likes instead. He said something along the lines of "How about 900 then? :)".

3-29 WWE All-Stars Offer $10 Gaming Coupon
$15 WWE coupon with purchase of more than $40 of WWE merchandise (WWE All-Stars counts towards corporate promotion).

So does the 15 wwe coupon have to be spent on wwe products? if it was a total of 25 gaming coupons i would buy it. but only 10 for games, and 15 for wwe products i wont buy, ill pass. This game will be 40 in a month.

[quote name='n1c0']Did that after Josh helped me out the first time, dude.

Opted into everything, Sears, Kmart, The Great Indoors, Craftsman Club...etc[/QUOTE]

Well try what I did, I opted into only Kmart emails because I was opted into all and didn't get my points. Once I selected just Kmart, I got my bonus points when I went to buy Crysis 2 this week right away.

[quote name='Vigilante']Well, he commented on that status that he could reveal the deals at 900 likes instead. He said something along the lines of "How about 900 then? :)".[/QUOTE]

I actually didnt see that. Thanks for pointing that out :)

[quote name='ucantcme69']I actually didnt see that. Thanks for pointing that out :)[/QUOTE]
That and it's the first line of the OP for this thread. Still needs 169 more likes :cry:

[quote name='n1c0']Did that after Josh helped me out the first time, dude.

Opted into everything, Sears, Kmart, The Great Indoors, Craftsman Club...etc[/QUOTE]

Sorry sport.

Good luck, hopefully Josh can help out.

Anyone else a little dismayed at all of the terrible reviews for the 3DS launch titles? I mean, I figured they'd be bad, but on gamerankings the highest aggregate score is a 76%.

I actually emailed Ad Monster about this since he seems to be the new customer support person to look to. I'll wait and see how this turns out I guess.

Yeah the 3DS launch titles are a little rough but I do think it's better overall than the original DS or GBA launch.

New Pilotwings>Port of SM64 or SMB2, I think.

Even if that new pilotwings is kinda brief and short on content.

I got Ridge Racer and Ghost Recon in the mail today - the cases are so weird!

I dont remember any other console launch in particular but the 3DS launch is way too pathetic for me to consider paying $250. I could buy a lot of good games for that kind of money. If Sony hurries up and announces a release date/pricing for the NGP I'll probably skip the 3DS completely.

[quote name='ldlx']I wad gonna buy a ps3 killzone bundle today but the guy at the electronics counter said he wasn't sure about the gift card. Is it a regular gift card? I want to jump on this deal really bad because my ps3 went out earlier this week. If I buy it and don't get a gC do I get one in the mail if I email admonster?[/QUOTE]

The gift card comes with the 160GB PS3 core unit, that doesn't include the bundles. Next week the Killzone bundle has a different deal that includes Killzone 2.

[quote name='rawrker']The gift card comes with the 160GB PS3 core unit, that doesn't include the bundles. Next week the Killzone bundle has a different deal that includes Killzone 2.[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure this is incorrect... The KZ3 Bundle and anyother 160GB unit has been included in all deals thus far; and I think their is a post where just confirms that.

I was looking at next week's deals and decided to research the games. On Amazon they are only showing "Limited Edition" version of Shift 2. Is that the only version that is going to be released at launch? If so I'm assuming that is what Kmart will be stocking?

Thanks for the help

[quote name='rawrker']The gift card comes with the 160GB PS3 core unit, that doesn't include the bundles. Next week the Killzone bundle has a different deal that includes Killzone 2.[/QUOTE]

GBA is right, all Bundles are included in the promotion.

Come on guys need more likes for those deals on 4/17, Ive gotten quite a few friends to do it.

[quote name='ShockandAww']I dont remember any other console launch in particular but the 3DS launch is way too pathetic for me to consider paying $250. I could buy a lot of good games for that kind of money. If Sony hurries up and announces a release date/pricing for the NGP I'll probably skip the 3DS completely.[/QUOTE]

I'm with you, looking forward to the NGP, hoping for a nice software lineup, I'm sure we'll hear alot more at E3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back