SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
Like me on Facebook!

http://www.facebook.com/SHCGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views
Kmartgamer 4.0 = 7,436 replies/503,006 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Reward member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

May 22nd through the 28th: (Light week, believe me, I need it!)

:360::ps3: Enslaved $14.99 (Reg. $19.99)
xbox360.gif
ps3.gif
Splatterhouse $19.99 (Reg. $39.99)
:360::ps3: Dirt 3 $15 Gaming Coupon
:pc: Civilization 5 $29.99 (Reg. $49.99) Not available in all stores, recommend calling ahead.

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular - Savings coupon offers effective everywhere)

May 22nd through the 28th:

:360: Xbox 360 4GB Kinect Bundle $60 Gaming Coupon ($299.99)
:360: Kinect Sensor $25 Gaming Coupon ($149.99)
:360: Halo Reach $39.99 ($59.99)

Coming Soon:

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Reward member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

:360::ps3: 5-31 Hunted Demon Forge $15 Gaming Coupon

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='haize']Ok i've just returned from the Kmart in Orlando, FL (Store #3478)

I bought Mortal Kombat, Portal 2, a $20 PSN Card and got the free MK T-Shirt (Hell Yeah, what a sweet unexpected bonus). Both the $15 and $45 coupon printed for me no problems at all and i was able to apply my current SYWR points to the purchase. Im very pleased.

I would like to mention that buying both MK and Portal 2 discounted my $20 PSN card by $10 TWICE, essentially making it free. Im not sure if this was intended but it might be something to think about if you were thinking of buying 2 $20 cards for $20 OR 1 $20 for $0.

Also Josh, as you might remember i have emailed you a few times about my experiences at Kmarts. I travel quite alot in my line of work and have probably been to over a dozen different Kmarts from Ohio to Alabama since your deals have started. I would like to say that the associate that helped me at store #3478 today was by far the most prepared associate i have encountered during a release day. Her name was Sharon, she had all the new release games neatly diplayed in the case this morning, had the free MK T-shirt ready for me and was actually aware of the coupon deals. It was quite refreshing. Its associates like Sharon that make me want to continue purchasing my games from Kmart. If theres anyway you can pass some positive feedback through the grapevine to her superiors, i think she really deserves it.

Thanks, Josh
and thanks,CAG.

Time to binge out on some MK and Portal 2...[/QUOTE]

If they discounted your PSN card twice, wouldn't your total just be $119.98, leaving you short of the $120 trigger?

Just got back from Kmart on my lunch break. No problems at all, besides me not being able to locate Portal 2's spine in the case for a while. Got Portal 2, Mortal Kombat, and two 1600 points cards for $118 after SWYR points (also bought a Spongebob DVD for 5 bucks for my daughter). Both coupons printed.

I was surprised though. I asked the guy who is usually pretty helpful and knowledgeable, "Did you happen to get any of the MK shirts in?" and he responded "You know what? We actually did!"
I must have had a shocked expression on my face, because he started laughing. I was like "Wow. You guys usually lose them or don't get them. I remember coming in with my reciept for two months trying to get the patches for Black Ops before giving up."
He then opened a drawer and said, "Huh, I was actually looking at those this morning. Guess they turned up somewhere." He then pulled out about 30 Black Ops patches and tossed one in my bag with a MK shirt. He then looked at the huge stack of patches and, probably thinking 'When are we gonna get rid of these now?', tossed another one in there for me.

Great Kmart experience today Josh. Thanks!
(now to file MK away into my backlog, because with the series' track record, I have no desire to play it)

No MK shirts but thats ok I was able to get exactly what I wanted. Coupons printed out perfectly for both transactions.

2 copies of MK and 2 copies of Portal 2. Only issue is my store still doesn't have any PSN cards. Which I wanted instead of MS point cards since with all of these deals at Kmart I have too many of in the first place.

I want to offer a big thanks to Josh and everyone at SHC/Kmart. Everything worked great this morning. I found both of the games I wanted, got two discounted MS point cards and the $15/$45 coupons.

Just got back from the Kmart in Port Huron, MI. Didn't have any PSN cards viable for the list or Patapon 3, so I reorganized my list accordingly to add up just over $125. Ended up standing at the electronics counter waiting for an employee to come and unlock the glass and ring me up. Waited for a half hour and no one came. Turns out the only employees there were the 2 working the checkout and the one guy grabbing carts from the parking lot. Walked out empty-handed. Waste of a lunch break.:bomb:

[quote name='FINALBOSS']Nope.

If you wanna wear it in public and get punched in the mouth by random people passing by, be my guest.[/QUOTE]

Lol, i'd love to see someone try.
Btw is it your time of the month or something?

Great to hear the success stories! I'm still jealous though.

[quote name='Silverspud']Just got back from the Kmart in Port Huron, MI. Didn't have any PSN cards viable for the list or Patapon 3, so I reorganized my list accordingly to add up just over $125. Ended up standing at the electronics counter waiting for an employee to come and unlock the glass and ring me up. Waited for a half hour and no one came. Turns out the only employees there were the 2 working the checkout and the one guy grabbing carts from the parking lot. Walked out empty-handed. Waste of a lunch break.:bomb:[/QUOTE]

The Kmart in Ft. Collins, CO was like that at one point, literally 2-4 employees working at a time. Went under pretty fast.

[quote name='freshzen']I attempted to buy 2 copies of Portal 2 and 2 ms 1600 points cards and the total was $160+

Tired of going to Kmart for these "deals" and leaving empty handed. Literally happens every time. Worst store ever.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, something is up with Portal 2 not triggering the PSN card. I just left the store empty handed again because after ringing up Portal 2, LittleBigPlanet2 and a $20 PSN card... it didn't trigger the save $10. I'll try again another day i guess

[quote name='chuckywang']If they discounted your PSN card twice, wouldn't your total just be $119.98, leaving you short of the $120 trigger?[/QUOTE]

The discount gets applied after the package is totaled out which means the original amount applies which puts you over the limit. At least that's the way it sounds to me.

[quote name='starscreamyo']Yeah, something is up with Portal 2 not triggering the PSN card. I just left the store empty handed again because after ringing up Portal 2, LittleBigPlanet2 and a $20 PSN card... it didn't trigger the save $10. I'll try again another day i guess[/QUOTE]

doesn't the cashier have to hit total for the discount to activate?

Can Anyone confirm if MK + Portal 2 + $20 PSN card = free points card? As someone else said, if that were true the total should be $119.98 and not trigger the $45 coupon.

[quote name='confoosious']doesn't the cashier have to hit total for the discount to activate?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, maybe it wasn't totaled up... now that I think about it

FYI they had hit total on my attempt because they had to void the transaction after finding out it didn't discount the points cards.

By the way, if you're worried about not getting the coupon, you could always return everything right after buying it...unless points card have a no return policy or something.

[quote name='ShockandAww']Can Anyone confirm if MK + Portal 2 + $20 PSN card = free points card? As someone else said, if that were true the total should be $119.98 and not trigger the $45 coupon.[/QUOTE]

This was the original (and so far, the only) report of it happening. It's quite detailed so I would imagine it would work the same anywhere at least for today.

[quote name='haize']Ok i've just returned from the Kmart in Orlando, FL (Store #3478)

I bought Mortal Kombat, Portal 2, a $20 PSN Card and got the free MK T-Shirt (Hell Yeah, what a sweet unexpected bonus). Both the $15 and $45 coupon printed for me no problems at all and i was able to apply my current SYWR points to the purchase. Im very pleased.

I would like to mention that buying both MK and Portal 2 discounted my $20 PSN card by $10 TWICE, essentially making it free. Im not sure if this was intended but it might be something to think about if you were thinking of buying 2 $20 cards for $20 OR 1 $20 for $0.

Also Josh, as you might remember i have emailed you a few times about my experiences at Kmarts. I travel quite alot in my line of work and have probably been to over a dozen different Kmarts from Ohio to Alabama since your deals have started. I would like to say that the associate that helped me at store #3478 today was by far the most prepared associate i have encountered during a release day. Her name was Sharon, she had all the new release games neatly diplayed in the case this morning, had the free MK T-shirt ready for me and was actually aware of the coupon deals. It was quite refreshing. Its associates like Sharon that make me want to continue purchasing my games from Kmart. If theres anyway you can pass some positive feedback through the grapevine to her superiors, i think she really deserves it.

Thanks, Josh
and thanks,CAG.

Time to binge out on some MK and Portal 2...[/QUOTE]

Unrelated to the current deals at hand (Sort of). I went to a Kmart that had not one, but TWO Gears of War 2 Limited Editions. I was gonna get them, but they were still $69.99 (had em scanned)? Any chance we can get a markdown on a 2 1/2 year old game Kmart?

[quote name='chuckywang']If they discounted your PSN card twice, wouldn't your total just be $119.98, leaving you short of the $120 trigger?[/QUOTE]

I think the total before saving and discounts is what applies to the $120 trigger. I still got both coupons. My total was 126.10 with tax after the $10 savings on the PSN card was applied twice.

GENERAL MERCHANDISE
01463309889 PORTAL 2 PS3 A 59.99 T
07675005869 SONY PLA $20 20.00
Card Account#: **** ACTIVE
08463855765 MK TSHIRTGWP .01 T
88392915886 MORTAL KOMBA A 59.99 T

GAME CARD SAVINGS 10.00-
GAME CARD SAVINGS 10.00-
**** TAX 6.11 BAL 126.10
SYWR CARD 12.75
XXXXXXXXXXXX****
DEBIT APPROVAL ******
AMOUNT DEBIT FROM CARD $113.35
AMOUNT OF CASH BACK $.00
VF DEBIT 113.35
CHANGE .00

TOTAL NUMBER OF ITEMS - 4

Current Points Balance: 1072
Base Points Earned: 1072
Bonus Points Earned: 0

Issued Offer # 44051711***
Issued Offer # 44052111***

I definately got both coupons, so i dunno but it worked...

Couldn't find a copy of WWE All Stars between the two K-Marts I went to so ended up getting Portal 2, Crysis 2, and 2 20 dollar PSN cards. Used my 29 dollars in SYWR, came out to 105 plus 60 in coupons. Aside from not finding the other game I wanted, everything went smoothly.

[quote name='freshzen']FYI they had hit total on my attempt because they had to void the transaction after finding out it didn't discount the points cards.

By the way, if you're worried about not getting the coupon, you could always return everything right after buying it...unless points card have a no return policy or something.[/QUOTE]

Points cards cannot be returned, so if a coupon doesn't print you have to contact Josh and he will make it right.

Went to the K-Mart in Boca Raton, FL and everything went off without a hitch. Was able to pick up Crysis 2 and Mortal Kombat with a couple of PSN cards and the coupons printed out with no problem. Great service as always from the guy working the electronics section.

Amazing work on the deal Josh.

[quote name='haize']I think the total before saving and discounts is what applies to the $120 trigger. I still got both coupons. My total was 126.10 with tax after the $10 savings on the PSN card was applied twice.

GENERAL MERCHANDISE

GAME CARD SAVINGS 10.00-
GAME CARD SAVINGS 10.00-
**** TAX 6.11 BAL 126.10
SYWR CARD 12.75
XXXXXXXXXXXX****
DEBIT APPROVAL ******
AMOUNT DEBIT FROM CARD $113.35
AMOUNT OF CASH BACK $.00
VF DEBIT 113.35
CHANGE .00

TOTAL NUMBER OF ITEMS - 4

Current Points Balance: 1072
Base Points Earned: 1072

Issued Offer # 44051711***

I definately got both coupons, so i dunno but it worked...[/QUOTE]

Ok thanks. Not a big deal either way but cool if I can save another $10 since that's exactly what I'm heading out the door to get.

[quote name='haize']I think the total before saving and discounts is what applies to the $120 trigger. I still got both coupons. My total was 126.10 with tax after the $10 savings on the PSN card was applied twice.

GENERAL MERCHANDISE

[/QUOTE]

penny for the shirt (if there are any) is good to know.

now assuming I get MK with shirt, that is $60 pre tax. 3 psn cards would make for $120 pre tax. subtotal is then $110. now I would think both coupons trigger right? oh I also have a $5 coupon of $50 total purchase so $105 pre tax...

Damn, now I want to get Portal 2 after reading the reviews. Portal 2, Crysis 2, a $20 PSN card, and...what else to trigger the $60 coupon? A clearance game, I guess.

Well I just got back from Kmart and I have to say for once I am super impressed! They had signs up in the gaming case highlighting the deal and even the guy working in electronics seemed to know what was up. After using the SYWR points and giftcard I got from Crysis 2, I walked out of the store with MK, Portal 2, 2x1600 points cards, and both the $15 and $45 gaming coupons for ~$115 after tax. Unlike my previous experiences, everything went smoothly and I was in and out of the store within a matter of minutes. I forgot to ask about the MK shirt, but I really don't even care at this point. This might very well end up being the best gaming deal of the year for me. Suck it, gamestop!

Bought the last (only?) copy of Mortal Kombat Kollector's Edition for 360, and got the $15 coupon and free shirt. Everything worked just fine. Thanks again for the deals.

[quote name='BmBoWnZ']Unrelated to the current deals at hand (Sort of). I went to a Kmart that had not one, but TWO Gears of War 2 Limited Editions. I was gonna get them, but they were still $69.99? Any chance we can get a markdown on a 2 1/2 year old game Kmart?[/QUOTE]

Dude, did you have them scanned? ...No telling if they stickered price would be what it actually rang up as. Also, there's been (based on the few initial titles reported) an awesome new price drop on some older titles (again, only first party nintendo stuff has only been confirmed, so far), so maybe it was included with that.

Josh had mentioned that he hoped to have the list to us soon....:bouncy:

[quote name='chriscolbert']Relax man, some people dig gaming shirts and it's of value to them. It would be like if they threw in a box of tampons to try to push you over the edge.[/QUOTE]

Dude is just a straight troll. Hit the ignore button and be happier - i didn't see his worthless post until you quoted it, lol.

About to go out and get portal kombat.. rainy, nasty day here.

Just got back from KMart. Bought Portal 2 (PS3), PSN points, Bust-A-Move Universe (3DS), Nier (PS3), and Chocobo's Dungeon (Wii). Got the point card price reduction and both coupons without a hitch.

Portal 2 was in the case next to MK, all the signs were up. The cashier knew about the point card deal as such. Smoothest transaction yet! Bloomingdale, IL location.

Picked up Collector's MK, POP Trillogy, and a 1600pts card today.
At first the card wouldn't ring for the sale price, which is an issue I haven't read on here yet. The cashier called the manager over and she knocked 10 bucks off of POP to make up for it. All I had to do was show her the Kmart blog on my phone and I was good to go.
Overall excellent experience, the Kmart on Metro in Queens, NY (not sure of the store number) is almost always on top of these deals- I even got the shirt for free! Thanks Josh!

[quote name='indelible']buy 2 x MK and 2 shirts = $120?[/QUOTE]

Oh I see what you did there.

I'm guessing that the t-shirts aren't categorized as a gaming purchase. If they had to make an exception for the $20 cards to be included I can't imagine shirts would qualify.

[quote name='sgaldis']Dude, did you have them scanned? ...No telling if they stickered price would be what it actually rang up as. Also, there's been (based on the few initial titles reported) an awesome new price drop on some older titles (again, only first party nintendo stuff has only been confirmed, so far), so maybe it was included with that.

Josh had mentioned that he hoped to have the list to us soon....:bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Yea I had em scanned, that's why I was waiting for 20 mins lol. I know better than to assume stickers are right

Just got back a didn't get the $60 total by 2 cents, wtf? Reading the responses now we have to buy something else? I want to buy two games that's it, not a psn card or a game on clearance in addition to the two games..

Screw it, the ride home didn't help my anger to subside, I'm returning everything tomorrow and buying Portal and pre ordering L.A. Noire from Amazon.

So last night I went to the West Covina, California store still did not see the Xbox live points being stocked....
Didn't see it when I bought it from the Crysis 2 deal and not yesterday.

Here was my experience from last night. Well, the rep at the electronic section didn’t know about the deal and told me she didnt believe it existed. Anyway after walking me up to the customer service register, she waited until the transaction was done. She even informed to the the rep operating the register that she wanted to see if the coupon existed. In the back of mind, I wondered was she waiting for an “I told you so moment” or was she ready to call up her friends with regards to this deal. Anyway, when the coupon did finally print out there was my moment of vindication. And the rep at the register remakred that I should work there since I was knolwedgable about thier deals. In reply, I smiled feeling like I just beat Crysis 2 and I can finally throw the game in a corner, never to have to disgrace my console again.

It’s not every day a customer is right...but sometime you should leave the customer alone.
I have never work retail... but I would not question a customer no matter how much he sounds like a lunatic, at least not directly in front of him.

Anyway... I had better days at Kmart and yesterday not so positive, but not the worst.

Sometime it feel like to save a few buck just isn't worth it.... sometime........ ok, once in a long long while.
After all I am a cheapass.

Hmm yeah, now I'll have to think about if I want just one card to get it for free or two really nice discounted cards.

EDIT: Anyone grab two copies of MK with two points card? Just wanna make sure everything will work properly. Got a friend who wants MK.

[quote name='actripxl']Just got back a didn't get the $60 total by 2 cents, wtf? Reading the responses now we have to buy something else? I want to buy two games that's it, not a psn card or a game on clearance in addition to the two games..

Screw it, the ride home didn't help my anger to subside, I'm returning everything tomorrow and buying Portal and pre ordering L.A. Noire from Amazon.[/QUOTE]

Seriously? That was always known and discussed openly in just about every post for what seems like at least several weeks now. That was the whole reason the points cards were on sale.

[quote name='actripxl']Just got back a didn't get the $60 total by 2 cents, wtf? Reading the responses now we have to buy something else? I want to buy two games that's it, not a psn card or a game on clearance in addition to the two games..

Screw it, the ride home didn't help my anger to subside, I'm returning everything tomorrow and buying Portal and pre ordering L.A. Noire from Amazon.[/QUOTE]
Well, it's obvious you ignored all of the details surrounding the deal, so how did you even know the deal was happening in the first place?

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Hmm yeah, now I'll have to think about if I want just one card to get it for free or two really nice discounted cards.

EDIT: Anyone grab two copies of MK with two points card? Just wanna make sure everything will work properly. Got a friend who wants MK.[/QUOTE]

It's a limit of one card per title. The only way to get two discounted points cards is to get MK AND Portal 2.

Picked up Portal 2 and Mortal Kombat. Wanted to get the $20 PSN points card, but both the Kmarts I tried calling around me haven't had them. Ended up getting the 1600 Xbox Live points card instead at store #3911. Everything rang up correctly and the got both of the coupons. Pretty good deal.

I'm a little confused, can I buy mlb 2k11 and shift 2 and a 1600 ms point card for 120$ and still receive the 45$ and $15 coupon?

[quote name='odogs4']I'm a little confused, can I buy mlb 2k11 and shift 2 and a 1600 ms point card for 120$ and still receive the 45$ and $15 coupon?[/QUOTE]

Unless I've missed where either of those games is on sale, you would be looking at around $140 + tax for those games and a card. The card is only discounted $10 for Portal 2 and Mortal Kombat.

But any games totaling $120 BEFORE tax will get you the $45 and $15 coupons so that would work (even though I think your OOP amount is off).

News Flash:

$59.99 does not equal $60, $119.99 does not equal $120.

This was not made secret or hidden to anyone. Don't get angry because of your own inability to comprehend, please.

Last edited:
So my experience was crappy. Drove to the Temple City, CA (which isn't a short distance away) and was there at store opening. They didn't have any of the games in the display cabinet so the employee had to look in the back. After looking for 10 min or so she found Portal 2 but no Mortal Kombat (pretty ridiculous considering how big of a title it is...or they just didn't know where it was). I then drove to the Kmart in East L.A. which was another half hour away where I found both games as well as $20 PSN cards of which I picked up two.

During the first ring-up she scanned my rewards number and then the two PSN cards followed by the 2 games. No discount for the PSN cards came up so she decided to cancel that transaction and start a new one but this time scanned the games first followed by the PSN cards. This sequence triggered the $10 for each card and so we completed the transaction but then none of the coupons printed out so I asked her if she had used my rewards number on the transaction. She said no so she took me up front to returns in order to try and return everything and rebuy them using my rewards number. For whatever reason, their register wouldn't accept returns of the PSN cards so basically I stood there for about a half hour while they contacted various managers to try and find out what to do.

At one point they even thought about ringing up a new transaction and giving the 2 PSN cards from the original transaction for free, but eventually they decided to ring it up new with my rewards number but just state that the register would be short for the day. Of course, via this, I lost out on any rewards points I would get from this size-able purchase. They were courteous but it sure took them a long time to figure out what to do. To boot, neither store had the Mortal Kombat t-shirts. The employees kept saying that these type of deals should be printed in their weekly ad which I can understand from their standpoint. Luckily I brought a copy of the Kmart blog posted here recently.

Headache not worth the savings especially when you factor in these coupons expire after a short-window

[quote name='chriscolbert']Seriously? That was always known and discussed openly in just about every post for what seems like at least several weeks now. That was the whole reason the points cards were on sale.[/QUOTE]

Yeah well some of us have jobs, gym, social lives and exams to study for so I don't have time to read every little detail.

[quote name='jamezuva']So my experience was crappy. Drove to the Temple City, CA (which isn't a short distance away) and was there at store opening. They didn't have any of the games in the display cabinet so the employee had to look in the back. After looking for 10 min or so she found Portal 2 but no Mortal Kombat. I then drove to the Kmart in East L.A. which was another half hour away where I found both games as well as $20 PSN cards of which I picked up two.

During the first ring-up she scanned my rewards number and then the two PSN cards followed by the 2 games. No discount for the PSN cards came up so she decided to cancel that transaction and start a new one but this time scanned the games first followed by the PSN cards. This sequence triggered the $10 for each card and so we completed the transaction but then none of the coupons printed out so I asked her if she had used my rewards number on the transaction. She said no so she took me up front to returns in order to try and return everything and rebuy them using my rewards number. For whatever reason, their register wouldn't accept returns of the PSN cards so basically I stood there for about a half hour while they contacted various managers to try and find out what to do.

At one point they even thought about ringing up a new transaction and giving the 2 PSN cards from the original transaction for free, but eventually they decided to ring it up new with my rewards number but just state that the register would be short for the day. Of course, via this, I lost out on any rewards points I would get from this size-able purchase. They were courteous but it sure took them a long time to figure out what to do. To boot, neither store had the Mortal Kombat t-shirts. They employees kept saying that these type of deals should be printed in their weekly ad which I can understand from their standpoint. Luckily I brought a copy of the Kmart blog posted here recently.

Headache not worth the savings especially when you factor in these coupons expire after a short-window[/QUOTE]

Super annoying - especially the lying about products not being in stock because there's no organization in their stock area.

Some kmarts are capable of stocking new releases, just have to find one that does. Hope you're able to. LA is a big area, would seem like you'd have a good shot at it there?

[quote name='ShockandAww']Ok thanks. Not a big deal either way but cool if I can save another $10 since that's exactly what I'm heading out the door to get.[/QUOTE]

Another fantastic experience, had to wait on a gentleman wanting help finding an air filter for his mower in electronics, but other than that, went smooth as silk and hopped on the Portal Kombat train.

Got the same thing, except I used a $5 coupon and 2 $20 coupons.

** WELCOME TO YOUR **
** KMART STORE 7018 **
CASHIER: AMBER
Shop Your Way Rewards XXXXXXXXXXXX9869

GENERAL MERCHANDISE
01463309881 PORTAL 2 XBO A 59.99 T
07675005686 XBOX 1600PTS 19.99
88392915832 MORTAL KOMBA A 59.99 T

GAME CARD SAVINGS 10.00-
GAME CARD SAVINGS 10.00-
KMART SAVINGS COUPON 5.00-
GAMING COUPON 20.00-
GAMING COUPON 20.00-
**** TAX 5.15 BAL 80.12
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
APPROVAL 019758
VF 80.12
CHANGE .00

TOTAL NUMBER OF ITEMS = 3

ØKO 9X6 E16 Ø65 QZZ GZ8

RECEIPT# 07018 041911 *** *****
04/19/11 1:37 PM 7018 34 6919 ****

Current Points Balance: 1,635
Base Points Earned: 750

Issued Offer # 44051711****
Issued Offer # 44052111****
Issued Offer # 44052111****

[quote name='actripxl']Yeah well some of us have jobs, gym, social lives and exams to study for so I don't have time to read every little detail.[/QUOTE]

You only had to read the first post of the thread.
If you are the future of America, may God help us all.

[quote name='actripxl']Yeah well some of us have jobs, gym, social lives and exams to study for so I don't have time to read every little detail.[/QUOTE]

Well, I guess you'll make another couple minutes worth of time to read the deal next time. Doesn't really take all that much effort if I knew how it worked, after all, I have 2 kids under 7, 2 jobs and a home renovation going on, not to mention gymnastics, horse riding and soccer practice. :applause:

to be fair, distinguishing the difference between $59.99 and $60 doesn't fall under "every little detail". It's pretty basic to the idea of the deal. Blame falls with you on this one, "social lives" or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back