SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
Like me on Facebook!

http://www.facebook.com/SHCGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views
Kmartgamer 4.0 = 7,436 replies/503,006 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Reward member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

May 22nd through the 28th: (Light week, believe me, I need it!)

:360::ps3: Enslaved $14.99 (Reg. $19.99)
xbox360.gif
ps3.gif
Splatterhouse $19.99 (Reg. $39.99)
:360::ps3: Dirt 3 $15 Gaming Coupon
:pc: Civilization 5 $29.99 (Reg. $49.99) Not available in all stores, recommend calling ahead.

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular - Savings coupon offers effective everywhere)

May 22nd through the 28th:

:360: Xbox 360 4GB Kinect Bundle $60 Gaming Coupon ($299.99)
:360: Kinect Sensor $25 Gaming Coupon ($149.99)
:360: Halo Reach $39.99 ($59.99)

Coming Soon:

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Reward member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

:360::ps3: 5-31 Hunted Demon Forge $15 Gaming Coupon

Last edited by a moderator:
BTW the promo last week worked pretty well :) got portal2 + MK + 1600 pts card(free) + 3rd birthday, got the $60 coupons + the bonus points =D awesome deal

For whatever reason the OP never displays correctly on my phone. Does this Crysis deal apply the PC version? Does K-mart even carry the PC version in store?

Josh,

Will there be any sort of Transformers: War for Cybertron/Dark of the Moon combo deal coming up? I'm wondering if I should pick up a copy of War for Cybertron for the PS3, since it's currently on sale at Best Buy for $19.99.

[quote name='sgaldis']So who's already tried to use their coupons? I'm a little scared, honestly, but I think I'm gonna go try out a $15 in a bit.[/QUOTE]

Worked like a charm this morning.

[quote name='HakurenKyo06']It's in the clearance list.[/QUOTE]

Ooooo, there was a button to click...I'll get my coat.

[quote name='sgaldis']OK, more so, who got multiple sets of coupons and have tried to use them??[/QUOTE]

I got 2 sets. My first $45 coupon worked this morning.

[quote name='sgaldis']OK, more so, who got multiple sets of coupons and have tried to use them??[/QUOTE]

I used my multiple sets of coupons on two different games. Worked like a charm (but now I'm stacking PSN cards lol). Seems like there's potential for abuse here.

[quote name='jjohan35']I used my multiple sets of coupons on two different games. Worked like a charm (but now I'm stacking PSN cards lol). Seems like there's potential for abuse here.[/QUOTE]

u had two sets of 15+45 coupons and were able to use them all?

[quote name='JoeCamNet']So I know the PS3 version of Castlevania LoS LE is on clearance, anybody know if the 360 version is as well? I think a Kmart nearby me still has a copy, but they're a good half hour drive and I don't really wanna make the trek if it's not on sale. If nobody knows, maybe I'll just try calling, but I know the people working in electronics there aren't always the brightest and might not understand I'm looking for the Limited Edition version...
Anybody know?[/QUOTE]

FYI: Bought the PS3 version yesterday for $29.99 and they had the Xbox 360 version but is rang up at $59.99.

well after the the wonderful outing i had at the presque isle maine kmart this week. I am going pay full price at another store. Then put up with the poor customer service and treatment i got.

Going today for WWE All Stars been wanting it awhile glad I waited since now I have COUPONS! Haven't played a Smackdown game in years but I LOVED the old school wrestling games pre-smackdown.

[quote name='sgaldis']OK, I was able to use my $15 off of my 2nd set. Added about $5 and some change off of my points to get a $19.99 game for free.[/QUOTE]

i think u can do that, but i think the issue that ppl want to know about is when u use over 60 in the gaming coupon - so when u use more than 60 in the coupons, let us know :D since u might as well try huh? lol

[quote name='Midnight Express']FYI: Bought the PS3 version yesterday for $29.99 and they had the Xbox 360 version but is rang up at $59.99.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info, good sir.

Found Fire Emblem Wii at the Hazleton PA Kmart. I think it was their last one. I'm the proud owner of it now.
I've spent way too much in games the past week. Holy hell.

Went back today, used my multitude of points and coupons..... and here is the result of 3 trips, 4 transactions:

2011-04-24_18-39-52_38.jpg

Total: $281.69 incl tax.

I'm not the only one grabbin' up all the spacebucks like this - the Overland Park, KS Kmart was cleaned out of 1600 cards before I made it there today ^_^

yay, I can finally justify picking up all that Castlevania HD overpriced content!!!!

How'd I do CAG?

Put a 3DS in layaway today. Met two really cool employees there (both my age) who encouraged me to apply at Kmart again, gonna do the app (boy, that's a long questionnaire...) right now.

[quote name='W0lfRHart']how good is medal of honor?[/QUOTE]

MP SUCKS and safe bet the online community is dead now

SP SUCKS super EASY EASY ON HARD and 4 hours at best.

Just being real.... I looked forward to it, bought it at lauch from Kmart using coupons and got another $20. Ebayed it release week and made a lil money but it stunk...

Nice haul Gabrius! Assuming you double dipped the $60 coupons :D

Its terrible, but i bought it for the same price a while back for the port of Frontline. I love that game and you cant buy it seperately.

Sucks, but if you have a $15 dollar coupon it might be worth picking up for the early beta access to Battlefield 3. Make sure it's the limited edition MOH if you buy it though.

[quote name='Gabrius']Went back today, used my multitude of points and coupons..... and here is the result of 3 trips, 4 transactions:

2011-04-24_18-39-52_38.jpg

Total: $281.69 incl tax.

I'm not the only one grabbin' up all the spacebucks like this - the Overland Park, KS Kmart was cleaned out of 1600 cards before I made it there today ^_^

yay, I can finally justify picking up all that Castlevania HD overpriced content!!!!

How'd I do CAG?[/QUOTE]

Throw Chaos Field in the trash. I preordered it/paid full price at release ($30?) and was pretty furious with it. Everything else is very solid. I'm still pissed at my Kmart for not have 1600 cards to buy alongside Portal 2 and MK last week. It was still an okay deal but it could've been much better. What to spend my coupons on...

Can't disagree more about MOH. The online isn't that good, sure, but I liked the SP a lot more than COD:Black Ops, mostly because the story wasn't batshit stupid, I suspect. I'll be getting the next MOH whenever they make it, but I'm passing on this year's COD (MW3?).

[quote name='JustYourAverageJoe']Can't disagree more about MOH. The online isn't that good, sure, but I liked the SP a lot more than COD:Black Ops, mostly because the story wasn't batshit stupid, I suspect. I'll be getting the next MOH whenever they make it, but I'm passing on this year's COD (MW3?).[/QUOTE]

I'll have to try the single player MOH, I kind of jumped the gun when I said it sucks, I really haven't gave it much of a chance. I'm not a COD fan at all but I would buy the zombie mode if they made a stand alone game of that. But anyways can't wait for BF3, I hope Kmart has a big discount for it.

[quote name='JustYourAverageJoe']Can't disagree more about MOH. The online isn't that good, sure, but I liked the SP a lot more than COD:Black Ops, mostly because the story wasn't batshit stupid, I suspect. I'll be getting the next MOH whenever they make it, but I'm passing on this year's COD (MW3?).[/QUOTE]

I haven't played the MP, but I enjoyed the SP. It was short. It was easy on the hardest difficulty. But it was fun in a "Let's gun down Taliban" sorta way.

Online is not that good mainly due to everybody sniping and the fact that it's very hard to tell who your enemies are.

The campaign is decent but short. I enjoyed Black Ops' campaign a whole lot more. Unless you're a huge FPS fan, I'd wait until it hits $10 from Gamefly or something.

can someone point me to the post with more info regarding the 25 sywr bonus? i tried searching on 'sywr' but don't see it (just random discussion about it).

[quote name='affa']can someone point me to the post with more info regarding the 25 sywr bonus? i tried searching on 'sywr' but don't see it (just random discussion about it).[/QUOTE]

its over.

I was dissapointed by MOH but only because the early trailers madeit seem like a game thats going to tug at your emotions( Leave a message trailer). But then you get a Black Hawk Down type of story where most of the time your playing as a Tier 1 soilder.

Anyone notice once you sign up for SYWR that you get a lot more spam texts on your cell? I don't even have a home phone so I use my cell number and these crap text have all shown up much more frequently since I signed up Wednesday. Coincidence? I am just going to have to change the number to works Fax # if it keeps happening or perhaps it is too late now :(

[quote name='JoeCamNet']I'm not too lazy to look, dick, and I DID look, dick, but I thought that maybe the 360 version dropped as well but wasn't listed. But thanks for being a dick, dick.
Seems weird to clearance out only one platform and not the other, or at least a slight reduction on the other.[/QUOTE]
i rest my case, you are lazy. be more creative use a different word then dick.

Regarding MOH - I'd say the PS3 version is worth $20 because it comes with the upgraded MOH Frontline from 2002ish. Just check the packaging to make sure it is still included. SP on the new game is okay but like others have said, very brief. There aren't many different weapons and because it's loosely based on fighting in Afghanistan, the levels all tend to look pretty similar. That aside, there are some pretty awesome sniping portions.

[quote name='camelking6969']i rest my case, you are lazy. be more creative use a different word then dick.[/QUOTE]
Ok, you are a rude, trolling dipshit, a worthless person in general, and a complete detriment to this entire community.
Oh hey look, an ignore button!

[quote name='camelking6969']i rest my case, you are lazy. be more creative use a different word then dick.[/QUOTE]

I've heard that if you have nothing but dick on the brain that's all you can say sometimes.

;)

[quote name='JoeCamNet']Ok, you are a rude, trolling dipshit, a worthless person in general, and a complete detriment to this entire community.
Oh hey look, an ignore button![/QUOTE]

I'd say you are the rude one!

[quote name='JoeCamNet']Ok, you are a rude, trolling dipshit, a worthless person in general, and a complete detriment to this entire community.

You just keep digging yourself a deeper hole with every comment. Do yourself a favor and stop posting. Just look at the list in the first post and quit crying.

One person asks questions that have already been answered repeatedly, and then sprays out streams of profanity at the person who answers.

One person sarcastically answered a stupid question.

Which of the two people is rude, trolling, and a detriment to the community?
Be nice, or stop posting.

there you go i knew you could do it. i was wrong you are not lazy just ignorant and probaly 15 years old

Hey Josh,

Will there be any type of sale for the following games within the next 4 weeks:

Little Big Planet 2
Killzone 3
Mortal Kombat
The 3rd Birthday

I want to use my $60 coupon, but wanted to know if there will be a sale for one of those games before the coupon expires.

[quote name='Rapid4ire']Josh,

any sales on L.A. Norie.

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

I know I am not josh, but announced thus far is a $20 coupon with purchase, there is more to the deal, I asked him on facebook when he would announce the entire deal, he said probably by the end of this week.

Is it worth $20....probably not, but maybe if you get it for ps3 for frontlines....I picked it up awhile ago from a gamefly deal for $12.99 and was able to trade it in to bestbuy for $25 :) It was ok, nothing great though. I didn't enjoy the MP at all, it seemed I was spawned killed 70% by some annoying sniping. The only community when I last played it anout a month ago wasn't too active, and probably worse now. The SP was just ok, allbeit short....but to be fair, it seem 4-5 hours is the standard for FPS games (cod,bfbc2,homefront). For me, I didn't enjoy this as much as the others I just listed.

Sorry but can someone please answer this. I just went to kmart to get medal of honor and crysis 2. The rung-up as 29.99 and 59.99 respectively. Do the prices show up after total is hit and do you have to show them your SYWR card?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back