SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
Like me on Facebook!

http://www.facebook.com/SHCGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views
Kmartgamer 4.0 = 7,436 replies/503,006 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Reward member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

May 22nd through the 28th: (Light week, believe me, I need it!)

:360::ps3: Enslaved $14.99 (Reg. $19.99)
xbox360.gif
ps3.gif
Splatterhouse $19.99 (Reg. $39.99)
:360::ps3: Dirt 3 $15 Gaming Coupon
:pc: Civilization 5 $29.99 (Reg. $49.99) Not available in all stores, recommend calling ahead.

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular - Savings coupon offers effective everywhere)

May 22nd through the 28th:

:360: Xbox 360 4GB Kinect Bundle $60 Gaming Coupon ($299.99)
:360: Kinect Sensor $25 Gaming Coupon ($149.99)
:360: Halo Reach $39.99 ($59.99)

Coming Soon:

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Reward member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

:360::ps3: 5-31 Hunted Demon Forge $15 Gaming Coupon

Last edited by a moderator:
Not directed at any one poster, but a few of the last pages have questioned it.

From the OP
"To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Reward member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store."

Typically the deals are just coupons, but when a free or discount tittle or item is attached to the deal the same logic follows.

Oh... I remember seeing someone ask about needing an email address on file to get this deal. I rang someone up last night without an email address on file and they got the free game and coupon with no issues.

Jumped in on this deal for Round 2... this time on the 360 w/ Resonance of Fate as the freebie. Even snagged Mass Effect 2 for $19.97 for giggles... This go around I got an older lady who freaked out with the total *Not understanding the freebie included with purchase" and kept calling the game "Lanoir". No biggy... all I needed to fix the problem was a taser and some big league chew. Great deal for those who "jumped on it". Josh, whatever issues happened earlier in the week smoothed out in the end. There is always going to be employee error, no way around it.

Josh it has happened again, I tried to take you up on the LA Noire promo and it didn't come up right. I bought the game and another $19.99 game. However, the coupon printed correctly, but I didn't get the cheaper game for free.

In case you need the information, I'll send you my information and the receipt's number.

Thanks again Josh. I know you're still trying.

[quote name='jer7583']I don't think $100 is too much to ask for a brand new PS2 these days. The Wii is still sitting at $150.. lol.[/QUOTE]
Did this make as much sense to you, as it did to me? So true!

I wish I could have participated in this deal :( One store was out of L.A. Noire and another that happened to be on my trip to pick something else up was out of any good/decent $20 (shovel-ware, ugh..) The extra $20 coupon and free game really swung me over to pay full price essentially for a new game. Oh well, I was planning on waiting it out as usual for the price drops (especially this being a non-GTA Rockstar game). (RDR ended up dropping to $30 fairly quickly.)

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']I wish I could have participated in this deal :( One store was out of L.A. Noire and another that happened to be on my trip to pick something else up was out of any good/decent $20 (shovel-ware, ugh..) The extra $20 coupon and free game really swung me over to pay full price essentially for a new game. Oh well, I was planning on waiting it out as usual for the price drops (especially this being a non-GTA Rockstar game). (RDR ended up dropping to $30 fairly quickly.)[/QUOTE]

You could have still snagged the deal w/ free junk game and swaped it for another $19.99 or less game at the Kmart that didn't have La Noir...

[quote name='thehoweller']
Did this make as much sense to you, as it did to me? So true![/QUOTE]

I just don't see any reason to drop it below $100.. if people want a new PS2 it's not like they are making any more of them..

[quote name='CoronaKingSnake']You could have still snagged the deal w/ free junk game and swaped it for another $19.99 or less game at the Kmart that didn't have La Noir...[/QUOTE]

Neither really had anything for $19.99 that I wanted/didn't have, but I didn't know that was even an option. I'm not too worried. Still have a backlog and I'm sure it being a Rockstar game if I give it a few weeks it'll be on sale. I'm still waiting on Spiderman Shattered Dimensions to drop somewhere as well.

I don't know if this is YMMV, but, I totally shit myself upon shopping at K-mart today.
After wrestling with the awesomeness of the LA Noire deal all week, I caved today since my brother offered to pay half, so I come in on the last day of the sale obviously, thinking all the good stuff is probably gone.
I scored Twilight Princess, LA Noire and the $20 gaming coupon and the guy at the desk tells me there's a special deal today where if you spend $50+ more on any purchase, you get $10 back. I then proceed to buy FEAR 2 @ $15, a laptop mouse my gf's been eyeing for $30, a bottle of shampoo and a bag of Reese's minis on sale for $2.50, just barely scoring the $10 reduction. It was incredible, and I hope all of you who ended up picking LA Noire today received the same feeling of awesomeness. 3 ~$20 games (after I spend this coupon) and a release-week game for a total of $60?!? YES PLEASE. Also, love the timing of Nintendo Selects in correlation, it's a shame I already owned 2 of the 4 (now 3), though I did snag Animal Crossing for ~$11 used @ a closing BBV.

P.S. It's a good to be back, it figures I post the first time I've been to K-mart in months (since I picked up Pokemon B/W on release week), though I'll admit to massive amounts of lurking, there just hasn't been enough money in the budget to spend on games, though Josh continues to make it incredibly tempting. Both this and $35 on Portal 2 was ridiculous.

[quote name='harveyiscool']I just want to say that this deal (even though it was probably a bitch to have to get ready and accomplish), was one of the best I have seen. A big thanks goes out to Kmart and I hope you all decide to do this again even though the problems.[/QUOTE]

Totally agree, big thanks to everyone involved.

[quote name='ceve2001']Hey guys a buddy of mine just bought the deal from the same kmart I bought mine at. At first the register wouldnt give the free game, but when his sywr got punched in the game was free. The employee also told him that no one tells them anything about this type of deals.[/QUOTE]

Similar thing happened to me, the sales associate tried a few times on a computer but then didn't believe me on the deal. I showed him the blog off my iPhone, he apologized and tried again on a different computer and it worked after a few more tries.
I picked up La Noire and Crackdown 2 (couldn't find Spiderman Web of Shadows or any R&C games.) It was a bit of a hastle (I hadent realized how many kmarts had shutdown/moved in MD) but I'm looking forward to using my $20 credit on inFamous 2 or Zelda OoT 3D.

I agree with BobbyTastic. I went in to purchase LA Noire, plus got Dragon Age Origins Expansion pack for free, plus a $20 gaming coupon, and $10 off $50. So for $53.86, that was a great deal!!!

The $10 bonus coupon for spending over $50 is random. We had the deal last weekend here in lower Florida, so must be bouncing from state to state every weekend.

[quote name='jer7583']I just don't see any reason to drop it below $100.. if people want a new PS2 it's not like they are making any more of them..[/QUOTE]

Well the Wii is newer and more in-demand. It is a current gen console, maybe not in the graphics department, but it still is current gen. It's still selling.

I'm not saying drop the PS2's price forever, but a sale would be nice.

[quote name='CoronaKingSnake']The $10 bonus coupon for spending over $50 is random. We had the deal last weekend here in lower Florida, so must be bouncing from state to state every weekend.[/QUOTE]
Clever girl. Do you know if people who qualify for the promo get notified?

[quote name='sadboy']Clever girl. Do you know if people who qualify for the promo get notified?[/QUOTE]

I actually had a nice clerk who was about my age (I'm 20), and he told me right away about it once I got to the register. He also told me how awesome LA Noire was and how he jumped all over this deal. Quite the friendly guy, I should have probably asked if he was on here. Regardless, I would hope that you would be notified if you qualified, though I could see why they might not mention it to you otherwise, I certainly didn't see anything promoting in the store.

Also, @ Sagecooker, I'm glad I'm not the only one who lucked out, DA : O is a good choice, I need to get DA : UE at some point (since I own 0). Are you in New York?

Sucks for Florida though, you guys missed out on this deal by a week.

K-mart apparently hates people who use computers/doesn't want massive exploiting of their deals/wants people to actually go INSIDE their stores for their deals and possibly see something else to purchase, so, generally, it's B+M only. This is okay because I like scoping the clearance rack anyways, but my two closest K-marts are 10 miles away, which means I only go out for the really good stuff.

Had an expiring $15 gaming coupon, so I bit on this deal.
LA Noir, Punchout Wii(FREE), $20 gaming coupon for $45 plus tax.
Nice to get back into the game deals.
Extreme Grocery Couponing isn't as fun.

It was good to see that my local KMart has come a long way in the last few months. From me asking around xmas time about the PS3 with AC:B deal and at first being told that they didn't carry PS3's, to this Tuesday not only knowing about the deal but later in the week also posting signs on the copies of LA Noire with the deal.
My only complaint is that the Electronics dept closes at 9:30 on a Saturday and most of the price dropped games were still locked up and not stickered with the correct price. I guess that was the price I had to pay though for himhawwing over the deal until the last minute.
Thanks Josh for your efforts in not only get these deals, but also in increasing the awareness of the employees about them.

Thanks for the link. None of the stores near me participated in the 10 off 50 promotion, which is a relief to my CAG conscience.

[quote name='The_ZZ']Josh, any upcoming deals on the PS2 Slims? My Kmart has about 5 in stock and I doubt they will be bought anytime soon, mine broke a year ago but $100 is way too much for such an old console. Thanks.[/QUOTE]
They're likely out of the system there by now, but you may want to check Target for clearanced PS2 systems for $50 or so. I have a feeling that eventually every other store will clearance them too, but since some stores are selling PS2 games regularly it makes better business sense to keep the systems in stock for a while still.

First time posting in this thread, and wanted say a few things.

I went today (on last day of deal) to get this, and everything worked out fantastic. I was in shock too, cause my local Kmart (Decatur, IL) use to suck BAD. I went right in, though, signed up for the SYWR card (which CSRep saved me time taking my info instead of doing the application). I then went to electronics, where the cashier was aware of the deal, but said they had been having problems with the giftcards so he went ahead and called the service desk. They said they had gotten it fixed, which I was impressed they were going to this trouble since it was the LAST day of the deal. Cashier then proceeded to get me my copy of LA Noire & Warhawk Bundle w/ headset (glad to get, since only 2 copies left :)), which they also rang up and it rang up correct $19.97, instead of the price tag of $49.99, so again impressed there. Despite having just signed up for card, everything worked great, cashier explained having to hold on to receipt, and off I went with deal in tow. All this is to be expected of what should happen, but the experiences I've had at my local Kmart before, I was suprised it all went so well which brings me to this point....

And I say all this not to purposefully blow smoke up Josh's ass (though he definitely should pat himself on the back a ton, lol), but as a message for him to relay to those he said were watching him and this thread. I am someone who was not originally that interested in LA Noire. I thought it looked cool, but ehhh, wasn't huge on getting it. The LA Noire deal was so good it got me to do the following things: Go into a Kmart (which was half the battle before), sign up for a program that entices me to shop more at Kmart, spend $60 on a game I didn't even want *that* bad, and now with the Certificates I'll be a returning customer, where I almost guarantee I'll end up spending more than the amount of cert. I have.

The thing is I know I'm not the only one who did this, as others have said on this thread, not mention those haven't said anything. To Josh's higher ups, I really don't know what else you would reasonably want out of a deal like this, then what I and others have similarly done as mentioned above. I know that a Cert. + Free Game deal isn't likely to happen for awhile, but it doesn't matter as I know the deals will be competitive, and now I'm hooked. Again, what more could you want as a company then what Josh is doing on here? Just ask GameStop and their record profits (billions) how big a deal gaming can be for your business.

Now that I'm done with my bad grammar, and giving Josh a huge pat on the back (lol) I gotta say I'm excited for the Alice Madness deal. If it can come close to matching Amazon's, that'll be awesome. An y chance we'll find out the deal within the next few days, Josh? I only ask because if it doesn't entice me, I wanna get Tomb Raider Trilogy while it's on sale, which I'm sure others have thought about doing as well. Thanks!

Now that the window to get in on this deal is pretty much over, I just wanted to say, I'm actually glad I didn't get the $19.99 game for free cause Josh hooked it up big time when I e-mailed him, wooo!

Josh seems like you're doing more $15 coupons now where as before there were mainly $20 and some $25 coupons.
If the strategy with that is to put a $15 coupon on the smaller releases, and do $20+ coupon or other extra deal on the major releases, I like it.

However if I see something like "Batman Arkham City - $15 gaming coupon" posted in here at any point besides now, things could get ugly ;)

[quote name='ShockandAww']Josh seems like you're doing more $15 coupons now where as before there were mainly $20 and some $25 coupons.
If the strategy with that is to put a $15 coupon on the smaller releases, and do $20+ coupon or other extra deal on the major releases, I like it.

However if I see something like "Batman Arkham City - $15 gaming coupon" posted in here at any point besides now, things could get ugly ;)[/QUOTE]

$15 coupons would be nice if it was for a game up to $49.99

$20-$25 coupons for $59.99 games

Just my 2 cents.

[quote name='ShockandAww']Josh seems like you're doing more $15 coupons now where as before there were mainly $20 and some $25 coupons.

However if I see something like "Batman Arkham City - $15 gaming coupon" posted in here at any point besides now, things could get ugly ;)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='vlv723']$15 coupons would be nice if it was for a game up to $49.99

Just my 2 cents.[/QUOTE]

i think it should be both, like shockandaww said, 15 for the smaller releases that arent expected to get as much buyers, and 20+ to draw in ppl who were gonna buy at other places, but i think it should be scaled a bit for the price point of the games

[quote name='vlv723']$15 coupons would be nice if it was for a game up to $49.99

Just my 2 cents.[/QUOTE]

I hate to point out the obvious and I wonder if anyone else feels like I do.

15 dollar coupons on 60 dollar games are a total wash. Usually newegg does new release for 49.99, free ship, no tax.

The price with 15 dollar coupons is tough to overcome when you factor a few thins. Say the average person pays 3 dollars to get to a local k mart?. we are talking 45 + 3 (light tax rate) + 3 (gas) that's 51 dollars....Cheaper to go newegg...plus no wear and taear on the car or taking time to out the day to go get it/hope they put it out etc.

[quote name='thingsfallnapart']I hate to point out the obvious and I wonder if anyone else feels like I do.

15 dollar coupons on 60 dollar games are a total wash. Usually newegg does new release for 49.99, free ship, no tax.

The price with 15 dollar coupons is tough to overcome when you factor a few thins. Say the average person pays 3 dollars to get to a local k mart?. we are talking 45 + 3 (light tax rate) + 3 (gas) that's 51 dollars....Cheaper to go newegg...plus no wear and taear on the car or taking time to out the day to go get it/hope they put it out etc.[/QUOTE]

the issue wit ur logic is te avg person wouldnt do it, but for those who follow josh's deal... they usually have sywr pts and previous coupons (and typically more than $2 worth) so ur logic makes sense for someone who doesnt do these deals a lot but 15 is more than enough (of course, it can always be higher XD) for someone who chains these deals (or shops at kmart a lot... lmao)

[quote name='SPVietBoy']the issue wit ur logic is te avg person wouldnt do it, but for those who follow josh's deal... they usually have sywr pts and previous coupons (and typically more than $2 worth) so ur logic makes sense for someone who doesnt do these deals a lot but 15 is more than enough (of course, it can always be higher XD) for someone who chains these deals (or shops at kmart a lot... lmao)[/QUOTE]

Sorry I fail to see where my logic is wrong. I applying a chained 15 dollar coupon of a 60 dollars game. 60-15= 45 + 3 (tax) + 3 (gas) = 51? Even when you get another 15 dollar coupon for the next game it's still rinse and repeat.

I prefer the $20 coupons as well and it almost always beats every other retailer and makes it an easy choice.

I just wish deals were revealed a little earlier and I understand why they aren't, but it makes it a little tough to plan ahead of time.

[quote name='thingsfallnapart']Sorry I fail to see where my logic is wrong. I applying a chained 15 dollar coupon of a 60 dollars game. 60-15= 45 + 3 (tax) + 3 (gas) = 51? Even when you get another 15 dollar coupon for the next game it's still rinse and repeat.[/QUOTE]

ohh, ok, ur logic is not totally wrong then. Sorry, i misunderstood wat u were saying. still, those who do these deals gain sywr pts (like... a lot, i'm already back up to like... $30 worth after clearing all of them due to events and special bonuses and purchases in general) and not all of these would be $15 coupons, even if u got one $20 coupon, u'd beat newegg for the next five purchases

I know its too late, but the staff at the Whitehall and Allentown PA stoes were great. The Allentown store was all out of copies of L.A. NOIRE, but they were able to find a KMART 5 miles away that had a few left and asked them to put one on hold for me. That store was the one in Whitehall and the salesman there knew about the promotion and I picked up a copy of L.A. NOIRE, Dante's Inferno (I hope its as good as you guys say it is, God of Warish?) and my $20 game coupon. Again just want to say thanks a lot Josh, this promo was awesome.

[quote name='SPVietBoy']the issue wit ur logic is te avg person wouldnt do it, but for those who follow josh's deal... they usually have sywr pts and previous coupons (and typically more than $2 worth) so ur logic makes sense for someone who doesnt do these deals a lot but 15 is more than enough (of course, it can always be higher XD) for someone who chains these deals (or shops at kmart a lot... lmao)[/QUOTE]
This is why I think Josh has a good strategy (if thats what it is). Josh knows that a game like Hunted is probably not going to be a huge seller. So it may basically be a waste to put $20 on a game like this when something else may be coming up where his resources are better used.

For example say Mass Effect 3 was coming up in a few weeks. Would it be best for Josh to do $20 on Hunted and $20 on Mass Effect 3, Or would it be wiser to do $15 on Hunted, and $25 on ME3? To me it seems the clear choice should be to do $25 with ME3 since it's a guaranteed seller. If I can put $25 on it, I just made sure that many people (particularly new customers) are going to choose Kmart over other retailers.

I'm getting very close to a long rant on the MSRP of games but I'll just stop now I guess..

[quote name='ShockandAww']This is why I think Josh has a good strategy (if thats what it is). Josh knows that a game like Hunted is probably not going to be a huge seller. So it may basically be a waste to put $20 on a game like this when something else may be coming up where his resources are better used.

For example say Mass Effect 3 was coming up in a few weeks. Would it be best for Josh to do $20 on Hunted and $20 on Mass Effect 3, Or would it be wiser to do $15 on Hunted, and $25 on ME3? To me it seems the clear choice should be to do $25 with ME3 since it's a guaranteed seller.

If I can put $25 on it, I just made sure that many people (particularly new customers) are going to choose Kmart over other retailers.[/QUOTE]

i think thats how he's doing it, i'm pretty sure josh won over a LOT of ppl wit this L.A. Noire deal, because now they're gonna keep their eyes on it. and wit word of mouth combined wit these deals, new customers should be coming in droves (ok not quite) even i got a few friends interested in kmart's deals after the portal ones and pokemon, they frequently ask me if there's any deals (as they dont go online a lot, esp not cag)

edit: i think tho, if josh could get a good pre-order system going, it would make a lot more people come (i like pre-orders because i dont have to keep in mind when it comes in etc etc) but it could drop those impulse/necessary buys, like ppl going into stores to see things they might end up buying, or household items/gifts they might happen to pick up

[quote name='MidnightRider1']picked up on thurs. LA Noire with Metro 2033 for free, guess a lot of people liked this combo as well.[/QUOTE]

I would have preferred this combo, and it was what I had indeed planned on doing, however I ran into some unexpected problems with both store not really having any $20 games or L.A. Noire, in fact, in stock.

The 2011 release of EA Sports FIFA 11 is the 19th title in Electronic Arts' FIFA series of video games, and is the world's best-selling and highest-rated. Watch the best online video instructions, tutorials, & How-Tos for free. ... Here at WonderHowTo, we're excited to announce the commencement of a new weekly ... Video Game Landscape Brought to Life.....:):):):)

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']I would have preferred this combo, and it was what I had indeed planned on doing, however I ran into some unexpected problems with both store not really having any $20 games or L.A. Noire, in fact, in stock.[/QUOTE]
That was the reason why I waited as long as I did to get in on the LAN deal, since I didn't know if any of the stores in my area would have either of the games I was looking for to get free with the deal.

Of course, I would have rathered the SOCOM bundle unopened than picking up Oblivion GOTY for PS3, but beggars can't be choosers and I don't feel like taking a trek to every other Kmart round here to find the bundle.

[quote name='lovish123']The 2011 release of EA Sports FIFA 11 is the 19th title in Electronic Arts' FIFA series of video games, and is the world's best-selling and highest-rated. Watch the best online video instructions, tutorials, & How-Tos for free. ... Here at WonderHowTo, we're excited to announce the commencement of a new weekly ... Video Game Landscape Brought to Life.....:):):):)[/QUOTE]

WTF China Spam?

[quote name='sevendayrevolution']That's what I did, I'll wait to see how Kmart competes with the 44.99 price point, thought it odd that Amazon did a 15 dollar price drop in lieu of a gaming credit, anyone else find that unusual?[/QUOTE]
It's because they are price matching Toys R Us.
[quote name='The_ZZ']If it just says Lost it's probably the Lost (tv show) game..[/QUOTE]
And good god what an absolutely AWFUL 6 hour grind is Lost: The Video Game. That's one case where 1000 points wasn't enough to make up for the pain...

[quote name='gamerdogbert']It's because they are price matching Toys R Us.

And good god what an absolutely AWFUL 6 hour grind is Lost: The Video Game. That's one case where 1000 points wasn't enough to make up for the pain...[/QUOTE]

What? You didn't like getting lost in the jungle? Or that part where you get lost in the caves?

In the 4th quarter last year (if KMart goes through a traditional calender year), Josh put up $25 even $30 coupon on small releases.

Enslaved, Lucha Libre were $25 coupons. Remember Apache? It was a $49.99 game that had a ridiculous $30 coupon. I don't know how he pulled that off but he did.

Considering that Dirt 3 and Hunted: Demons Forge are $15 coupons, I now have to rethink if I should buy it Day 1 or wait til it's on sale for $39.99. Personally, I prefer the latter as having a car payment now takes a huge chunk out of my gaming budget.

[quote name='vlv723']In the 4th quarter last year (if KMart goes through a traditional calender year), Josh put up $25 even $30 coupon on small releases.

Enslaved, Lucha Libre were $25 coupons. Remember Apache? It was a $49.99 game that had a ridiculous $30 coupon. I don't know how he pulled that off but he did.

Considering that Dirt 3 and Hunted: Demons Forge are $15 coupons, I now have to rethink if I should buy it Day 1 or wait til it's on sale for $39.99. Personally, I prefer the latter as having a car payment now takes a huge chunk out of my gaming budget.[/QUOTE]
It was a while ago but I actually posted that the $25 and $30 coupons would seldom be seen again. If it happens it will be a very special occasion. Last year was a great mixture of offers that provided a ton of data on what we could pull off financially and what we could not.

Even with a $30 coupon on Apache I am still stuck with a lot of inventory that I will eventually have use the markdown budget for. I have to be careful on the front and potential back end spend on a title. Many of the offers I created last holiday ended up not working, Especially the $44.99 up front or larger coupons on smaller titles. They ended up taking away business from other potential offers. That said I always want to do something for customers that are really looking forward to them.

The post 6 price drops that have been taken come out of the same budget.

Beyond a title specific analysis, Shockandaww is 100% correct, I would prefer to maximize the investment on a title that will capture attention and customers then over spend on something that does not have the same type of impact. Especially considering I will not have to drop LAN to 19.99 or lower to sell it out in the future.

There are so many factors that I have to apply when using a coupon now from a return on investment perspective as well as a customer loyalty standpoint.

I will definitely maximize the coupon to the very edges of breaking even but it has to be balanced.

The biggest thing to remember is that no deal is in isolation. Amazon knows this just as I do. It is not jut a $15 on Dirt 3 of Hunted (which are not great titles to maximize the budget on) but a $15 coupon plus every coupon that has been provided this month that could be used on them.

I saw the comment below that New Egg would be a wash but I have to respectfully disagree, if you are using a $20 coupon on Hunted that you received for LAN, getting it for $39.99 then getting a $15 coupon that is still pretty ridiculous especially when the cost for $59.99 games is in the high 40's. Not to mention SYWR bonus offers and base rewards as well as the need to use coupons before they expire. If you are in the Kmart "lane" even a offer that is the "same" still provides reason in which to buy at the K if you are a regular. Not to mention not having to wait a week or so for free shipping.

I am sensitive to the $15 reality though (I would love to put a $20 to $25 on every title but literally I just cannot). Like I've said previously it also hard for me to sell an offer in which there is not a lot of competitive offers out there. Not just .com retailers like Amazon or Newegg (which I am the only BM trying to compete with them really) but the other big guys as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back