Kmartgamer

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

Sometimes, Kmartgamer offers are only featured on CAG. Usually just due to personal bandwidth on my end. Blog offers for this week will be posted tonight to alleveate any confusion.

Important: The offers this week are instant bogo's, not coupons due to previously discussed issues we are currnetly facing with our coupon program which will be fixed soon.

:ps3:1-18 Mass Effect - Buy Mass Effect 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)
  • Will be on sale for $44.99 the week of 1/30
:ps3:1-18 Little Big Planet 2 - Buy Little Big Planet 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular)

The only noteworthy offer this week is:

• :wii:Buy Donkey Kong Country Returns and get Epic Mickey for $19.99
Only other offer not MSRP:
  • :360::ps3:Save $10 WWE Raw 2011, more of a corproate pull together offer
Like I said previously, January sucks.

Note: Savings Coupon offers are valid in all stores

Coming Soon:

Update: Submitting Feb./Mar. offers as SYWR promotions. Will post as soon as they are approved. Coupons may have temporary fix before then, if so, we'll go back to them instead of SYWR's. At the end of Mar. the coupon issue will be fixed and we'll go back to normal.
  • :360::ps3:1-25 Dead Space 2 Free 1600 XBLA Points or $20 PSN for Free
    • We show positive instock on the cards but if you run into an issue just let me know and I'll work with you.
    • Offer valid from 1/25 through 1-29
    • In many cases the points/PSN cards are located in the Gift Card rack near the front of the store by mistake.
  • :360::ps3:1-25 Two Worlds II (PS3 Version Delayed by a few days, will not ship until Friday)
    • 1-30 through 2-5, Two Worlds II will be on sale for $39.99
    • CAG only special, will not be featured on the blog
  • :wii:2-6 Mario Sports Mix TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-8 Test Drive Unlimited 2 TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-15 Marvel vs. Capcom 3 TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-15 Nascar 2011 TBD
  • :360::ps3::wii: 2-15 Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-22 Bulletstorm TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-22 Driver: San Francisco TBD
  • :360::ps3::wii: 2-22 De Blob: The Underground TBD
*This list is not comprehensive of every promotion that may be coming and release dates are subject to change.

Customer Questions/Comments:

General Feedback, Promotional Ideas or Anything Else :cool:

SHC-Gamer - Josh Deane [email protected]

Important: If a coupon did not print or you did not receive the value of the promotion due to a store issue I will compensate the difference. I only need the following (Please copy and paste the format below for quicker service):

• Name ____________________
  • Phone Number ____________________
  • Mailing Address ____________________
  • Receipt Number ____________________
  • Short description of incident (a novel, though enjoyed, is not required :) )
Gift cards issued usually take 7-10 days to arrive once confirmed.

CE or Specal Inventory Requests:
Email Stockboy at [email protected]

• Game ____________________
  • Platform __________________
  • Store Address _____________

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Jcaugustine']Can the K-Mart Gaming Coupons work on PSN or XBL Points Cards?[/QUOTE]

Yes.
I broke my coupon chain on a Microsoft points card this weekend. Also used one on a 12month subscription card a month ago, accidently.

Was all prepared to roll by my Kmart this morning to grab ACB before work - but saw my store was totally out of copies (I would call the store to confirm - but they NEVER answer). I thought they might have restocked by now - I was there late Saturday and all they had was one copy of ACB :360:, none for :ps3: (I guess they could have restocked and sold hard on Sunday). Saw one kmart that is like 1 hour away has in stock. :/ Meh...

[quote name='Ionotropic']Will there be coupons with the collector's editions of LBP2 and MVC3? Or is Kmart even gonna have those editions available for purchase?[/QUOTE]
I haven't bought a collector's edition of anything in a while, besides LE of Reach, but I am buying the collector's edition of MVC3 the day it comes out. It would be nice if there was a deal at Kmart to push me in that direction. Because my store probably won't stock it for the first four days of the week or something, and that coupon would keep trying and not saying fuck it and going to Walmart or something.

Thought I was going to end the coupon train this week by using Golden Sun ($10) + Dragon Quest IX ($15) and Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood ($20) on Heavy Rain, but wound up using the $15 and $20 on Goldeneye instead and will keep the Golden Sun coupon for Kingdom Hearts: ReCoded.

Looking forward to that February clearance (nudge nudge).

I can foresee quite a few older PSP & DS titles that I assume would hit the clearance cycle in February.

Hopefully @ least a few DS clearance games.

[quote name='handsome_bitch']Josh, any chance you can bring back the Buy a $39.99 game or above and get a $15 back for next week? There are things still left on my xmas list and I know kmart has them. Please! Ive been a good girl this year. lol[/QUOTE]
Unfortunately no :) My budget is completely taxed at the moment. Sept. - Nov. were epic.

[quote name='ubdu']This is relevant to my interests too, Josh.[/QUOTE]
I freely admit that if I love a game I'm going to give it some extra love. Did it with Mass Effect 2 a few times this year.

I may not get the DLC, but I will smoke Deus Ex with every penny I have to spend.

[quote name='JustYourAverageJoe']I know it's been asked before, so I hate to ask again, but...

What are the chances of Kmart carrying either Ghost Trick or Okamiden, Josh? I know they're pretty niche, so I thought it'd be worthwhile to check, as I know Kmart doesn't always go for the niche games for sales reasons.[/QUOTE]
Capcom is really pushing these two; I may be bringing them in.

[quote name='mebegod']hey Josh any word if kmart will carry/have a deal on lost in shadows or ghost trick[/QUOTE]
Prob no with Lost in Shadow, on the fence for Ghost Trick.

[quote name='Davivascaino']No, I tried to buy a navigation controller last week (that cost 29.99) and the system did not accept the coupon. The manager came by and the coupon clearly said that the price AFTER coupon and BEFORE taxes should be more than 15 bucks in order to work. Because the price AFTER coupon would be 14.99, the system did not accept it. I tried again today and did not work. Then I added to the purchase something to make the total more expensive and DID work.

thanks for the help anyway.[/QUOTE]
Sorry bud, the reading of the rules is incorrect. It was either register or user error that coupon didn't work.

If it was a the $15 software coupon from the $39.99 promotion it also wouldn't have worked as well due to the redemptions being limited to games only.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Unfortunately no :) My budget is completely taxed at the moment. Sept. - Nov. were epic.[/QUOTE]
Use some of your Bonus check then;)

I think ghost trick could do well - like the first phoenix wright did, coming out of nowhere but steady demand that increased as word spread.

If possible I'd say buy a small amount at kmart and see how it does. having the phoenix wright name attached would have to make it at least as popular as Golden Sun or something.

[quote name='imanerd0011']Well, it got an 8/10 in this months Nintendo Power. Not a great score, but good enough for me to buy it. lol I'm still looking forward to it, as the graphics look incredible![/QUOTE]

8/10 is a fantastic score, and anyway that's good to hear! (I've got the issue but haven't read it yet...now I have a magazine backlog too :lol:)

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']I freely admit that if I love a game I'm going to give it some extra love. Did it with Mass Effect 2 a few times this year.

I may not get the DLC, but I will smoke Deus Ex with every penny I have to spend.[/QUOTE]

This makes me very happy to hear! Looking to jump on Deus Ex :D

Hey Josh, I asked a few pages back but didn't see a response. Plants Vs. Zombies on the DS? Carrying it? Coupon deal? Other deal? Thanks!

I am SO pleased that this new Deus Ex actually looks like it may be worthy of that name...or at the very least a very legitimate game.

Heck, even the art looks great!

[quote name='Ionotropic']Will there be coupons with the collector's editions of LBP2 and MVC3? Or is Kmart even gonna have those editions available for purchase?[/QUOTE]

I doubt K-mart is going to have the LBP2 Collector's Edition (I think it's actually a limited run for this game), MvC3 maybe... Here are the CEs/LEs I saw in K-mart (not including Wii, since I don't pay attention to those):

FO:NV
C:LoS
DR2
AC:B
CoD:BO
SWFU2

No GT5 CE :whistle2:(

[quote name='freeorelse']Use some of your Bonus check then;)[/QUOTE]
A bonus would be nice.......sadly, not wall street up in this joint :)

[quote name='Dwarfman']This makes me very happy to hear! Looking to jump on Deus Ex :D

Hey Josh, I asked a few pages back but didn't see a response. Plants Vs. Zombies on the DS? Carrying it? Coupon deal? Other deal? Thanks![/QUOTE]
Not sure yet; I've definitely asked for support on it.

[quote name='jer7583']I think ghost trick could do well - like the first phoenix wright did, coming out of nowhere but steady demand that increased as word spread.

If possible I'd say buy a small amount at kmart and see how it does. having the phoenix wright name attached would have to make it at least as popular as Golden Sun or something.[/QUOTE]
I'm definitely leaning towards full distro on it.....I think you are right but for some reason I'm tentative on hitting "go" on it.

I don't think it will do well out of the gate. This type of game gets really popular at the $20 range. Even with a $10 coupon attached to a $30 price tag, I doubt it will do as well as an MSRP $20.

[quote name='noire']Hey SHC-Gamer, will Kmart ever get Sony's new official BT headset?[/QUOTE]
90% of stores have it, as the old one sell down it is being replaced by the new one.

[quote name='litobirdy']I know its kinda early, but is it possible to see the sales or specials or coupons for the last week of this year?[/QUOTE]
Talking end of Dec. right; retail fiscal ends at the end of Jan.

I have no problem posting it, in meetings for the rest of the day but I can put it up soon. It's pretty meh.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']90% of stores have it, as the old one sell down it is being replaced by the new one.[/QUOTE]

i kinda remember you saying there was going to be a deal on this? maybe i heard wrong

[quote name='medetron']i kinda remember you saying there was going to be a deal on this? maybe i heard wrong[/QUOTE]
I think we have run it on sale before actually; I may be wrong.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Talking end of Dec. right; retail fiscal ends at the end of Jan.

I have no problem posting it, in meetings for the rest of the day but I can put it up soon. It's pretty meh.[/QUOTE]

yes sorry meant last week of december... Cuase i have one coupon that expires the 25th and couple that expire on the 1st. so wanted to know based on whats on sale for the last week of December, whether to use it on Hot pursuit etc next week.

So I'm assuming that with Kmart's history of allotments for CEs and the supposed 20,000 run of the Mortal Kombat Tournament Edition, it's safe to say that Kmart won't be getting any of these sticks, but how about the Kollectors Edition with the bookends? And any plans for a gaming coupon deal, or are we too far out on that front?

Any chance we could see a deal on the PSPGo come up again like on Black Friday? Picked one up for someone else on black friday and their loving it, making me tempted to grab one, but if there's an upcoming deal with it(rewards points, coupon, direct discount, ect) I'll buy sooner than later. Anything possible in the coming days?

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Capcom is really pushing these two; I may be bringing them in.[/QUOTE]

If you get Okamiden with the stylus, I'm cancelling my gamestop preorder and you get my money as usual lol.

I promised myself I'd stop with the holiday game buying after Blockbuster's BOGO sale.
However, I had a Kmart $20 game coupon I needed to burn by 1/11/11. This week's deal on Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood was too good to pass on. $49 ($10 off instantly) - $20 coupon = $29 + another $20 coupon for AC:B. I essentially paid $10 for AC:B!

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']I freely admit that if I love a game I'm going to give it some extra love. Did it with Mass Effect 2 a few times this year.

I may not get the DLC, but I will smoke Deus Ex with every penny I have to spend.[/QUOTE]

SWWEEEEEEEEEEEET! I'm guessing I'll probably be canceling my Gamestop preorder as well, lol my old boss there has been getting annoyed with my preorder cancels as I have credit I need to burn but never use with Kmart's deals! XD

[quote name='Serpentor']I doubt K-mart is going to have the LBP2 Collector's Edition (I think it's actually a limited run for this game), MvC3 maybe...[/QUOTE]

Has Josh said anything about this? I certainly hope they do get it as I bought a red Wii yesterday with the expecation I'd be able to get LBP2 CE with the $50 coupon. Otherwise I have to hope it works on a collection of smaller games (that I don't really want).

[quote name='Evolved']Stopped by Kmart today to look around, they had SMB All Stars and I had a $25 coupon so I bought it.[/QUOTE]

It is pretty much sold out around here already - didn't see any last night at 2 stores (confirmed sold out at one - at the other Electronics was abandoned so I just looked in the case but for all I know they hadn't even put them out yet). I had picked it up earlier from kitm's store so I wasn't necessarily looking for another, though I had a $15 coupon to burn and probably would have gotten another one if I found it. As it was, I ended up using the coupon on some bargain-bin stuff.

Josh posted the highlights of the ad several days ago, but I might as well be useful and post it anyway ;)

K-Mart Circular Effective Sunday, December 19 through Friday, December 24, 2010
(Note: Bolded prices are sale items, coupons, and other items of interest. All others are MSRP.)

Nintendo DSi XL - $169.99 - Get a $25 Gaming Coupon when you buy any DSi XL system. Also receive 2X Points.

Save $10 on ALL $29.99 Petz, Imagine, and Style Lab DS Games.
(Games listed in ad. Additional Titles Available.)
:ds: Petz Nursery 2 - $19.99
:ds: Imagine: Fashion Stylist - $19.99
:ds: Style Lab: Fashion Design - $19.99

Save 50% on Pictionary or Dood's Big Adventure uDraw compatible game when you buy both a game and uDraw tablet.
:wii: Pictionary - $29.99
:wii: Dood's Big Adventure - $29.99
:wii: uDraw Table with uDraw Picture Studio - $69.99

Save $10 INSTANTLY on Fantasia DVD and ALSO get a $10 Gaming Coupon when you buy Epic Mickey.
:wii: Epic Mickey - $49.99

Xbox 360 4GB Console with Kinect - $299.99
Kinect for Xbox 360 - $149.99
(While supplies last. Quantities limited. No Rain checks)

Buy any Kinect game and save 50% on another Kinect game.
(Games listed in ad. Additional Titles Available.)
:360: Kinect Sports - $49.99
:360: Kinectimals - $49.99
:360: Kinect Joy Ride - $49.99
:360: Dance Central - $49.99

:360: :ps3: Tron: Evolution - $44.99
:360: :ps3: Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit - $39.99
:360: :ps3: Fallout: New Vegas - $34.99

Save $10 INSTANTLY and get a $10 Gaming Coupon when you buy Call of Duty: Black Ops for Xbox 360 or PS3.
:360: :ps3: Call of Duty: Black Ops - $49.99

Other Notable Items:
$14.99 DVDs and $19.99 Blu-Rays
Toy Story 3
The Search for Santa Paws
A Christmas Carol (2009)
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time

HDMI Cable - $19.99

[quote name='litobirdy']Hey NightsDawn wood you happen to have the following week as well?[/QUOTE]

Sorry but I only have this coming week's ad available to me.

Shame that there's no coupon with Tron, I'd actually pick it up.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']I think we have run it on sale before actually; I may be wrong.[/QUOTE]

You haven't. I've been waiting for a deal on the new headset at K-Mart.

:360::ps3:1-4 Two Worlds II $20 Gaming Coupon
Josh, you might want to change the date for the upcoming Two Worlds II coupon deal, as everywhere I've looked (including GameFAQs, Amazon, and Gamestop) indicates that it was delayed until 1/25.

[quote name='david12795']SMB all stars better be in stock tomorrow![/QUOTE]
Good luck with that. My local Kmart got in about 4, and I know that 2 of them were claimed by 2PM Sunday (one by me, one by the other person there looking for it). I was there today and just glanced but didn't see it in the game case- and theirs is amazingly organized.

I rarely go to gamestop anymore, but i unloaded a few games and did a few flips from the blockbuster sale this week.

I like everytime they ask if you want to pre-order anything now telling them "Why would I ever pre-order when kmart just offers the best deals" and the cashiers getting pissy about it.

Plus their employees are as bad if not worse than what is posted in this thread about kmart. I went to two different stores looking for a $15 copy of MAG and both cashiers had to get their 2 cents of "oh i heard that game sucks you don't want that" before even checking stock.

Plus the second one had to go on a rant about how the PS3 online sucks and nobody plays games online on it..

gamestop is the worst place to buy games, without exception. The worst.

Why do people keep asking for repeat deals? I don't want Josh wasting his budget on deals for people who didn't feel like getting them before when he could be using that for better deals on new games coming out. Either get them when they're out or miss out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back