Kmartgamer

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

Sometimes, Kmartgamer offers are only featured on CAG. Usually just due to personal bandwidth on my end. Blog offers for this week will be posted tonight to alleveate any confusion.

Important: The offers this week are instant bogo's, not coupons due to previously discussed issues we are currnetly facing with our coupon program which will be fixed soon.

:ps3:1-18 Mass Effect - Buy Mass Effect 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)
  • Will be on sale for $44.99 the week of 1/30
:ps3:1-18 Little Big Planet 2 - Buy Little Big Planet 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular)

The only noteworthy offer this week is:

• :wii:Buy Donkey Kong Country Returns and get Epic Mickey for $19.99
Only other offer not MSRP:
  • :360::ps3:Save $10 WWE Raw 2011, more of a corproate pull together offer
Like I said previously, January sucks.

Note: Savings Coupon offers are valid in all stores

Coming Soon:

Update: Submitting Feb./Mar. offers as SYWR promotions. Will post as soon as they are approved. Coupons may have temporary fix before then, if so, we'll go back to them instead of SYWR's. At the end of Mar. the coupon issue will be fixed and we'll go back to normal.
  • :360::ps3:1-25 Dead Space 2 Free 1600 XBLA Points or $20 PSN for Free
    • We show positive instock on the cards but if you run into an issue just let me know and I'll work with you.
    • Offer valid from 1/25 through 1-29
    • In many cases the points/PSN cards are located in the Gift Card rack near the front of the store by mistake.
  • :360::ps3:1-25 Two Worlds II (PS3 Version Delayed by a few days, will not ship until Friday)
    • 1-30 through 2-5, Two Worlds II will be on sale for $39.99
    • CAG only special, will not be featured on the blog
  • :wii:2-6 Mario Sports Mix TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-8 Test Drive Unlimited 2 TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-15 Marvel vs. Capcom 3 TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-15 Nascar 2011 TBD
  • :360::ps3::wii: 2-15 Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-22 Bulletstorm TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-22 Driver: San Francisco TBD
  • :360::ps3::wii: 2-22 De Blob: The Underground TBD
*This list is not comprehensive of every promotion that may be coming and release dates are subject to change.

Customer Questions/Comments:

General Feedback, Promotional Ideas or Anything Else :cool:

SHC-Gamer - Josh Deane [email protected]

Important: If a coupon did not print or you did not receive the value of the promotion due to a store issue I will compensate the difference. I only need the following (Please copy and paste the format below for quicker service):

• Name ____________________
  • Phone Number ____________________
  • Mailing Address ____________________
  • Receipt Number ____________________
  • Short description of incident (a novel, though enjoyed, is not required :) )
Gift cards issued usually take 7-10 days to arrive once confirmed.

CE or Specal Inventory Requests:
Email Stockboy at [email protected]

• Game ____________________
  • Platform __________________
  • Store Address _____________

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Haven't received allocations for the CE yet which worries me.[/QUOTE]

Will you be updating the blog or this topic when you know the status of the CE? Your effort is greatly appreciated. Can't thank you enough for making Kmart a bonafide gamer's haven!

The new thread relegated my question to the bin so I have to ask again... Sorry. Anyway, about the ps3 px21 headphones... Do they plug into the ps3 or your tv? And how long is the cord? I'm trying to figure out if they will work for my situation.

[quote name='KingofGames']Will you be updating the blog or this topic when you know the status of the CE? Your effort is greatly appreciated. Can't thank you enough for making Kmart a bonafide gamer's haven![/QUOTE]
Definitely, I'm hoping to have a bunch but since we haven't sold an expansion before not sure how much they will give us.

Just reporting on my experience with Kmart today which was 99.99% happy.

Guy was working in electronics that I have seen before there. Brian was his name. I like to browse to find the stock myself before I tell them what I want so I was looking and found the PC version of Black Ops where all the other PC games are and then went to look for PS3 version of GTAIV and couldn't find it. I knew the UPC number so when he walked over to me to ask if I needed help I had him get the PC version of Black Ops and then asked if he could look up the stock of a game if I gave him the UPC code. He said he couldn't do that (I thought they could but maybe they actually need the barcode?) but he asked what game I was looking for and he said they had it in stock (it was in the bottom section of the PS3 games covered by other games...they are always super organized so I don't know why this was hidden).

Went to the register, gave him my SYWR card, he rang up the games, I gave him my $20 off coupon I got from Rockband 3, he totaled everything and was a bit taken aback by the $58 total and looked everything over again but didn't say anything. Paid and walked out with my 2 games and receipt which indicated I already had gotten my 25k rewards points.

The .01% unhappiness came from not getting my patch which I didn't care about in the least. I was actually going to offer it to somebody on here who did want it.

tl;dr Everything went absolutely perfect at my Bowling Green, KY store when picking up CoD:BO and GTAIV. I have only had great service with educated people at my Kmart. Thanks again Josh...I know you get a ton of horror stories and complaints about stores but mine has been nothing but excellent. If you could...call them and praise them for incredible service.

[quote name='atc250es']Will it be available in store on Tuesday 11/23?[/QUOTE]
It should available for release.

[quote name='affa']The new thread relegated my question to the bin so I have to ask again... Sorry. Anyway, about the ps3 px21 headphones... Do they plug into the ps3 or your tv? And how long is the cord? I'm trying to figure out if they will work for my situation.[/QUOTE]

The plug into the PS3. Not sure on length of cord so I can't help you there. I'd venture to guess it won't work in your situation with the PS3 in the closet.

http://www.turtlebeach.com/products/ps3-gaming-headsets/ear-force-px21.aspx

There is more information about those particular headphones.

[quote name='ssr']I'd venture to guess it won't work in your situation with the PS3 in the closet. [/QUOTE]

What makes you say his ps3 is gay?

[quote name='wune']What makes you say his ps3 is gay?[/QUOTE]

Sensing you're saying that in jest. :) If not, he stated before that he keeps his PS3 in a closet. No idea why...I'd think it would overheat but that's his prerogative.

[quote name='affa']The new thread relegated my question to the bin so I have to ask again... Sorry. Anyway, about the ps3 px21 headphones... Do they plug into the ps3 or your tv? And how long is the cord? I'm trying to figure out if they will work for my situation.[/QUOTE]

The cord is 14 feet from USB to Dongle (volume control) then an extra 2 feet to the headset from the dongle.
I think you will really like the Dongle since your ps3 is in the closet

I am new to the forums but after following K-Marts venture into offering videogame deals that are absolutely great. Obviously Black Friday is upon us and everyone has a million questions concerning deals and what not. I am just another one of those people. I know you cant straight forwardly tell me the deal you guys may have on Assassins Creed Brotherhood or Fallout Vegas, BUT! I was going to buy two copies (One for me and my girlfriend) cause of the $20 GC offer. I was then going to apply both coupons to Fallout Vegas and get it for 25 and fell pretty good. But if you could just let me know if I would be better off waiting cause I sincerely want the best deal and would love to throw my business Kmarts way. Just like everyone else I just want the best possible deal and so far Target and everyone else is pretty dissapointing and offering no deals on these games on black friday. Thanks in advance!

[quote name='SkiLLs7984']I am new to the forums but after following K-Marts venture into offering videogame deals that are absolutely great. Obviously Black Friday is upon us and everyone has a million questions concerning deals and what not. I am just another one of those people. I know you cant straight forwardly tell me the deal you guys may have on Assassins Creed Brotherhood or Fallout Vegas, BUT! I was going to buy two copies (One for me and my girlfriend) cause of the $20 GC offer. I was then going to apply both coupons to Fallout Vegas and get it for 25 and fell pretty good. But if you could just let me know if I would be better off waiting cause I sincerely want the best deal and would love to throw my business Kmarts way. Just like everyone else I just want the best possible deal and so far Target and everyone else is pretty dissapointing and offering no deals on these games on black friday. Thanks in advance![/QUOTE]
coupons from same deal have same barcode and aren't stackable if you read the OP usage is spelled out. GL

[quote name='SkiLLs7984']I am new to the forums but after following K-Marts venture into offering videogame deals that are absolutely great. Obviously Black Friday is upon us and everyone has a million questions concerning deals and what not. I am just another one of those people. I know you cant straight forwardly tell me the deal you guys may have on Assassins Creed Brotherhood or Fallout Vegas, BUT! I was going to buy two copies (One for me and my girlfriend) cause of the $20 GC offer. I was then going to apply both coupons to Fallout Vegas and get it for 25 and fell pretty good. But if you could just let me know if I would be better off waiting cause I sincerely want the best deal and would love to throw my business Kmarts way. Just like everyone else I just want the best possible deal and so far Target and everyone else is pretty dissapointing and offering no deals on these games on black friday. Thanks in advance![/QUOTE]

You can't stack 2 coupons from Assassins Creed: Brotherhood. Only one of the same gaming coupons per transaction.

It's all in the original post.

Just letting you know so you don't get disappointed when they say no.

If you took three seconds to go to www.turtlebeach.com you'd find all the information your asking.

http://www.turtlebeach.com/products/ps3-gaming-headsets/ear-force-px21.aspx

Seriously, have we gotten so lazy that we have to have EVERYTHING handed to us?

i have to agree w/ some other posts... this thread has waaayyy to many questions that the original post answers in the very beginning, or questions about a product information you can just google or go to the manufactures website.. Just saying this because I have noticed a ton of posts w/ relevant information/questions about upcomming deals, or concerns go overlooked because the too many posts that wouldn't have been posted if the person just read the OP or did some quick research.. We are all lucky that SHC gamer rocks and has brought it this year! You rock...no wheres my COD patch! :)

HEy SHC Crew I Bought Black ops and SDVr 2011=got he $25 off-sweet deal-but I didnt get my patch!! furthermore the girl in the electronics dept. had no idea what i was talking about and said the only deal was the $25off. I i was in the store at 9:10 AM Tuesday morning so They couldnt have been sold out, please help!!

Sorry for creating a useless question guys!!! I for some reason read it to mean that you couldt buy assassins creed and then use that coupon to buy another assassins creed. In any case, if SHC will please at least answer the latter portion of the question pertaining to whether or not there would be a black friday specific deal for the new assassins creed and fallout vegas just so I dont rush and get it and regret it if a much better deal reveals itself soon after. Again thanks in advance. Also looking to get Borderlands and DragonAge, havent spotted anything in the wild yet on any specials.

[quote name='Stevothepro']HEy SHC Crew I Bought Black ops and SDVr 2011=got he $25 off-sweet deal-but I didnt get my patch!! furthermore the girl in the electronics dept. had no idea what i was talking about and said the only deal was the $25off. I i was in the store at 9:10 AM Tuesday morning so They couldnt have been sold out, please help!![/QUOTE]

i too had a similar experience, but i first was told yesterday that the game wasn't out yet-and then i was laughed at when i asked for the patch.. I am still waiting to see why and how we can get the patches...Thanks Josh.

ehhh... chunky experience at K-mart.
It wasn't bad, just not as smooth as it should be

• The register got stuck during checkout
    (ahh.. again. this also happened a few weeks ago at the same register)
  • The supervisor (??) claimed the gaming coupons were supposed to be ONE per game and stated the machine probably crashed bc I was trying to use three coupons in one transaction
    (the 3 coupons had different coupon codes)
  • No patches were available for Call of Duty
    Not a biggie, I didn't care for it anyway.

Great experiance at Kmart today. Went in on lunch break to grab Black Ops and hope Enslaved would be 40. Saw WKC for 20 so I grabbed it out of a clearance bin up front and headed to electronics. Guy named Jeff working there helped me get the games and checked Enslaved to see if the price was 40. And it was, which seemed to surprise him a bit. Told him I wanted it and that it was part of the Black Ops promo. He rang everything up and was surprised by the 25 off but didnt question it. So for a little over 100 came out with 3 games.

Thanks for the deals Josh, keep up the good work.

I'm sorry as I am sure this has already been asked but can you get the 25,000 SYWR points for Black Ops only once per SYWR account or can you get 50,000 if you do it in separate transactions? My brother and I want to get Black Ops and I was wondering if i can get 50,000 points in my account or if it is only one per account...thanks ahead of time!

[quote name='jj5206']I'm sorry as I am sure this has already been asked but can you get the 25,000 SYWR points for Black Ops only once per SYWR account or can you get 50,000 if you do it in separate transactions? My brother and I want to get Black Ops and I was wondering if i can get 50,000 points in my account or if it is only one per account...thanks ahead of time![/QUOTE]

you can. i'm not sure you even have to do multiple transactions but probably better to be safe.

I went to the store and receive the $25 credit for purchasing Black Ops. Now if I used all the credits up and then return my game, can I return it @ what I pay for which was 60$ + tax or would it be deducted because the $25 credit i got?

[quote name='confoosious']you can. i'm not sure you even have to do multiple transactions but probably better to be safe.[/QUOTE]

Cool. I was planning to buy Call of Duty: Black Ops for the PS3 for a cousin of mine and get CoD: BO for the 360 for myself. Now I'm off to K-Mart...hopefully they have that freebie patch.

[quote name='worrybomb']Cool. I was planning to buy Call of Duty: Black Ops for the PS3 for a cousin of mine and get CoD: BO for the 360 for myself. Now I'm off to K-Mart...hopefully they have that freebie patch.[/QUOTE]
I printed off an image of the patch from the blog and brought with last night helped them to figure out what it was.

[quote name='JayFx2']I went to the store and receive the $25 credit for purchasing Black Ops. Now if I used all the credits up and then return my game, can I return it @ what I pay for which was 60$ + tax or would it be deducted because the $25 credit i got?[/QUOTE]

It will be deducted the $25 credit you got.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Yes.[/QUOTE]

This was in relation to Assassin's Creed as part of TD/BF. Can you say if it is better than the release date deal?

Some are missing the other discount games since it's at the bottom of list of games discounted with black ops so here.
From the blog
Notable other titles not part of the Call of Duty Black Ops promotion but will be on sale from November 7th through the 13th:

• NBA 2k11 $39.99, Reg. $59.99 (Xbox 360, PS3)
  • Halo Reach $39.99, Reg. $59.99 (Xbox 360)
  • Medal of Honor $39.99, Reg. $59.99 (Xbox 360, PS3)
  • Modern Warfare 2 $34.99, Reg. $59.99 (Xbox 360, PS3)
  • Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $39.99, Reg. $59.99 (Xbox 360, PS3)
  • link to discounted games with ops below as well
http://www.mykmart.com/mykmart_blog/...ck-Ops-Offer-3

I haven't posted here before but I've been reading these threads for while now and as a result I've been doing most of my game shopping at Kmart recently. These are some awesome deals!

I do have a question though and I hope this hasn't been asked before. I didn't find it when I searched but if I missed I apologize.

If I buy both the Wii and DS versions of Sonic Colors would the coupon for those be considered the "same"? Like would I be able to use both on one transaction on another game? Thanks in advance

FYI Enslaved wasn't marked down @ the Jefferson City MO store. Otherwise my COD transaction went smoothly.

Now, if it does get marked down this week I'll pick it up.

Well now that I have a Wii, I'm inclined to grab Epic Mickey. How are the CE versions going to be handled? Is every store going to get 1 or several?

[quote name='nomoregroundhogs']I haven't posted here before but I've been reading these threads for while now and as a result I've been doing most of my game shopping at Kmart recently. These are some awesome deals!

I do have a question though and I hope this hasn't been asked before. I didn't find it when I searched but if I missed I apologize.

If I buy both the Wii and DS versions of Sonic Colors would the coupon for those be considered the "same"? Like would I be able to use both on one transaction on another game? Thanks in advance[/QUOTE]
pretty sure offers across platform would still have same barcode.

[quote name='rawrker']Well now that I have a Wii, I'm inclined to grab Epic Mickey. How are the CE versions going to be handled? Is every store going to get 1 or several?[/QUOTE]

search for posts by SHC-Gamer with "epic mickey" as the search - he answered this a few pages back but I don't remember what he said.

[quote name='sageridder']pretty sure offers across platform would still have same barcode.[/QUOTE]

I was afraid of that. Kinda changes my plans a little. but thanks!

I've heard the DS version of sonic colors is a bit rubbish compared to the Wii one which is really excellent. May want to just go for Wii. That's what I'm doing.

[quote name='jer7583']I've heard the DS version of sonic colors is a bit rubbish compared to the Wii one which is really excellent. May want to just go for Wii. That's what I'm doing.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I'm 99% sure I'll be picking up the Wii version. I've heard the DS version is like the Rush series which I enjoyed, but if the coupons are the same I'll only be picking up one as the only other game I'll be buying in the near future is Epic Mickey, and the Wii version definitely takes priority for me.

[quote name='jer7583']It will be deducted the $25 credit you got.[/QUOTE]

I see, damn. Did you try it or something?

[quote name='JayFx2']I see, damn. Did you try it or something?[/QUOTE]

It's been stated several times in the thread, besides why do you think they'd just let you get $25 for free? Would you give me $25?
Stop trying to scam.

SHC Gamer,

Any details on the kinect games followup offer? I have the coupons from Kinect that go into effect on Sunday and I'm wondering if I should hold out for the followup offer to go into effect?

Thanks for all your work here!

[quote name='nomoregroundhogs']I haven't posted here before but I've been reading these threads for while now and as a result I've been doing most of my game shopping at Kmart recently. These are some awesome deals!

If I buy both the Wii and DS versions of Sonic Colors would the coupon for those be considered the "same"? Like would I be able to use both on one transaction on another game? Thanks in advance[/QUOTE]

I think it would be best to get SHC to answer this one...cause unlike the other response where he doesn't think it would work I actually do think it would work. I can't say for sure or anything but I would guess they would be different codes on the receipt. Are they even the same price point offer? Usually DS games are 10 dollar coupons and Wii games are 15 dollar coupons aren't they? I could very well be wrong.

[quote name='ssr']I think it would be best to get SHC to answer this one...cause unlike the other response where he doesn't think it would work I actually do think it would work. I can't say for sure or anything but I would guess they would be different codes on the receipt. Are they even the same price point offer? Usually DS games are 10 dollar coupons and Wii games are 15 dollar coupons aren't they? I could very well be wrong.[/QUOTE]
The op shows $15 on both.
:wii::ds: 11-16 Sonic Colors $15 gaming coupon

I dunno, usually when it's the same deal for multiple formats the coupons that print are the same. Like buying the 360 and PS3 versions of fallout would have printed the same barcode I think? I dunno though. Josh will clear it up.

[quote name='ssr']I think it would be best to get SHC to answer this one...cause unlike the other response where he doesn't think it would work I actually do think it would work. I can't say for sure or anything but I would guess they would be different codes on the receipt. Are they even the same price point offer? Usually DS games are 10 dollar coupons and Wii games are 15 dollar coupons aren't they? I could very well be wrong.[/QUOTE]

I was thinking the same thing as I thought SHC had previously mentioned that different UPCs would generate different coupon barcodes.

But definitely best to get clarification from SHC

i just bought COD and made a rewards account when i got home. Will CS be able to put my 25,000 points on my account? I asked an associate in-store about creating an account and apparently they couldn't help me.

[quote name='kearns710']i just bought COD and made a rewards account when i got home. Will CS be able to put my 25,000 points on my account? I asked an associate in-store about creating an account and apparently they couldn't help me.[/QUOTE]

lol that's too bad. Call the customer service number for the Kmart Rewards program and see if they help you. If not then send josh an email - his email is in the first post of this thread.

The number is: 866-562-7848

I would give them the store number and name of the person who was "unable" to help you make a rewards account. Anyone working a register at kmart should know how to do this. Seems like they were just trying to shoo you away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back