Kmartgamer

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

Sometimes, Kmartgamer offers are only featured on CAG. Usually just due to personal bandwidth on my end. Blog offers for this week will be posted tonight to alleveate any confusion.

Important: The offers this week are instant bogo's, not coupons due to previously discussed issues we are currnetly facing with our coupon program which will be fixed soon.

:ps3:1-18 Mass Effect - Buy Mass Effect 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)
  • Will be on sale for $44.99 the week of 1/30
:ps3:1-18 Little Big Planet 2 - Buy Little Big Planet 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular)

The only noteworthy offer this week is:

• :wii:Buy Donkey Kong Country Returns and get Epic Mickey for $19.99
Only other offer not MSRP:
  • :360::ps3:Save $10 WWE Raw 2011, more of a corproate pull together offer
Like I said previously, January sucks.

Note: Savings Coupon offers are valid in all stores

Coming Soon:

Update: Submitting Feb./Mar. offers as SYWR promotions. Will post as soon as they are approved. Coupons may have temporary fix before then, if so, we'll go back to them instead of SYWR's. At the end of Mar. the coupon issue will be fixed and we'll go back to normal.
  • :360::ps3:1-25 Dead Space 2 Free 1600 XBLA Points or $20 PSN for Free
    • We show positive instock on the cards but if you run into an issue just let me know and I'll work with you.
    • Offer valid from 1/25 through 1-29
    • In many cases the points/PSN cards are located in the Gift Card rack near the front of the store by mistake.
  • :360::ps3:1-25 Two Worlds II (PS3 Version Delayed by a few days, will not ship until Friday)
    • 1-30 through 2-5, Two Worlds II will be on sale for $39.99
    • CAG only special, will not be featured on the blog
  • :wii:2-6 Mario Sports Mix TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-8 Test Drive Unlimited 2 TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-15 Marvel vs. Capcom 3 TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-15 Nascar 2011 TBD
  • :360::ps3::wii: 2-15 Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-22 Bulletstorm TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-22 Driver: San Francisco TBD
  • :360::ps3::wii: 2-22 De Blob: The Underground TBD
*This list is not comprehensive of every promotion that may be coming and release dates are subject to change.

Customer Questions/Comments:

General Feedback, Promotional Ideas or Anything Else :cool:

SHC-Gamer - Josh Deane [email protected]

Important: If a coupon did not print or you did not receive the value of the promotion due to a store issue I will compensate the difference. I only need the following (Please copy and paste the format below for quicker service):

• Name ____________________
  • Phone Number ____________________
  • Mailing Address ____________________
  • Receipt Number ____________________
  • Short description of incident (a novel, though enjoyed, is not required :) )
Gift cards issued usually take 7-10 days to arrive once confirmed.

CE or Specal Inventory Requests:
Email Stockboy at [email protected]

• Game ____________________
  • Platform __________________
  • Store Address _____________

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey SHC-Gamer...

You guys ever going to clearance out your GH5's and stuff like that? Same at Sears, really. Both places I still see GH5's for around $80!

[quote name='JKSonic']Hey SHC-Gamer...

You guys ever going to clearance out your GH5's and stuff like that? Same at Sears, really. Both places I still see GH5's for around $80![/QUOTE]
When I can bud, when I can :)

[quote name='Toomuchboost']So i put the Red Wii on layaway on sunday and picked it up yesterday with black ops and i got the points for black ops but not the Wii Any help, Josh or anyone?? Thanks.[/QUOTE]
You get the puts for Layaway transactions when the layaway period is complete.

[quote name='animalspinners']Thanksgiving day as well on NFS, or only Black Friday? I know you're running deals on both days so hopefully there is some overlap! I'd love to grab this Thanksgiving day and not even mess with BF.

Also, are stores going to be getting extra inventory? My K-Mart usually only gets 5 or 6 copies of a game on release week and no more so I'm hoping all K-Mart's will get a nice big stack of this for BF.

But thanks for the heads up, I'll pass on this next week now and grab it from you guys on BF. I don't have enough coupons to knock it down to $35 so this works out much better.[/QUOTE]
It's good on Thanksgiving as well. Thanks!

[quote name='bmachine']Any chance of seeing a deal for 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors for the DS next week?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='jer7583']KMart typically does not stock these kind of niche releases. I haven't seen many atlus releases at all in stores. I would check with josh if they plan on buying any first. (doubtful)[/QUOTE]

This is actually the first Atlus game I've ever really been interested in playing, so I wasn't aware of their limited distribution.

So, Josh...any chance this oddball is on your radar?

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']It's good on Thanksgiving as well. Thanks![/QUOTE]

Fantastic!

What time are you guys going to open on Thanksgiving?

Also, will stores be getting extra stock of NFS for this deal?

[quote name='animalspinners']Fantastic!

What time are you guys going to open on Thanksgiving?

Also, will stores be getting extra stock of NFS for this deal?[/QUOTE]
I believe our normal times actually if not even later. I'll have to check and get back with you. It's a big competitive advantage to be open on TDay. Not a lot of people like braving the crowds Friday morning.

Yesterday I had 99.9% awesome experience. Got my Prestige Edition (thanks, Stock Boy!), Bloodstone, X11s, they had the patches, and everything rang up correctly. Also picked up a second Kinect+game+coupons. Even used multiple coupons on both transactions.

The one issue I had was that I still don't have my real SYWR card, so I had my printed temporary card, and they had to enter it manually. It was two transactions, and on each receipt it shows the correct last 4 digits of the card on top. However, neither receipt has that section that shows actual point numbers, like some people seem to have.

The end result is that my SYWR online account shows the first transaction (Kinect+game), but not the second, which is sort of the more important one, given the bonus points. I have e-mailed the SYWR folks, but no response yet. Of course, since the majority of the member number is blanked out on the receipt, I can't really tell if the first part was typed correctly for the second transaction or not.

Josh, given that these were two purchases one after the other, should I assume that there is a problem as opposed to the second one just taking much longer to be credited?

Also, wow, awesome deals on Epic Mickey CE and Apache!

Hi SHC gamer/Josh, have some good news. Went to the store on Elston between Lawrence & Foster in Chicago. Staff was very friendly and were aware of the 25,000 points. They did not know about the additional $25 on Dead Rising 2, etc. When they scanned them it did not show up, but when I checked out it came through on the receipt. So all good at the store on Elston.

I've been following Black Friday deals for the past few years, and I think the 25000 points and $25 discount on select games tops most BF game deals (and you don't have to deal with the doorbuster crowds). Especially when you consider that you could apply the points to any purchase from K-Mart.

I actually was able to speak with a SYWR customer service person and they gave me my account number and I went online to link it to my account. As soon as I purchased Black Ops within a minute got an email saying that I had the 25k points and it gave me my points balance very smooth transaction.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']I believe our normal times actually if not even later. I'll have to check and get back with you. It's a big competitive advantage to be open on TDay. Not a lot of people like braving the crowds Friday morning.[/QUOTE]

That's great news.

I'll be there at 8 am to avoid the rush altogether and pick up a nice cheap copy of NFS: Hot Pursuit 2 :) This is great news as I was only going to brave BF for the one game (picked up everything else this year off you) and being able to grab it at a time most people won't even be thinking about sales is awesome.

Thanks again!

So when do those price drops go into effect? I checked White Knight Chronicles over on the kmart website and it still says $59.99...

Did you mean November 17?

If you order online you dont need to enter anything for SYWR points right. You get them automatically with your email you registered with?

or do you have to enter something to earn points

[quote name='TYLERxDURDEN']So when do those price drops go into effect? I checked White Knight Chronicles over on the kmart website and it still says $59.99...

Did you mean November 17?[/QUOTE]

This is the price in stores, not online.

[quote name='suture']I actually was able to speak with a SYWR customer service person and they gave me my account number and I went online to link it to my account. As soon as I purchased Black Ops within a minute got an email saying that I had the 25k points and it gave me my points balance very smooth transaction.[/QUOTE]

Did you purchase in store? It would be a better experience for online Kmart to offer the points instantly like you guy did from the stores. That way we can buy more stuff with the points.

Josh, does it really take a while for online Kmart shoppers to receive the points? Thanks

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']When I can bud, when I can :)[/QUOTE]

Just curious since all that compatible stuff has either been clearanced or just permanently dropped in price at other spots. I remember your RB2 bundles even went on sale for really cheap before but hasn't seen that for a while...

Do let us know when you're about to drop their prices though! Or if they'll be included in Black Friday deals! Don't play my RB much anymore but when I do it's annoying that my guitar fails to register presses all the time...wanted to catch the Target clearance but somebody bought them up before I got there!

[quote name='360maniac_com']Any more Kinect (solo units) coming in to stores this week?[/QUOTE]
Mine did. We got about 2 more sometime on Sunday/Monday, and yesterday we had another one (or more, if some of the others were bought) as well as a few more console bundles. Kinect games got a restock too.

ooh, hopefully you do get some patches in.. I bought two copies of BO and my friend bought one.. neither of us got any patches! :(

I'll probably use a coupon to buy NFS: HP next week. I tend to stay away from commercial areas during Thanksgiving weekend.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']You get the puts for Layaway transactions when the layaway period is complete.[/QUOTE]

Yes undestood, I paid it in full yesterday. Put it on layaway sunday and picked it up with COD yesterday.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']It's good on Thanksgiving as well. Thanks![/QUOTE]

Nice. I wasn't planning on picking up NFS:HP but for $35 and available on Thanksgiving Day... I'm sold.

If you order online you dont need to enter anything for SYWR points right. You get them automatically with your email you registered with?

or do you have to enter something to earn points

I must say I've never bought so many new games in so short of time. Usually I'll buy one or two myself the whole year for some of the games that I think are must play. But I've bought 6 so far, would have gotten 2 more but they didn't order any of the games I was looking for, and I'll be in for Epic Mickey and Assassin's Creed. I hope these deals continue into next year starting with Kingdom Hearts RE:Coded. I love me some Kingdom Hearts.

[quote name='jj5206']Need for Speed for $34.99 is tempting...i look forward to see the ad...[/QUOTE]

where did you see the price off $34.99? i went few pages back and still didn't see it.

I purchased COD:BO last night with GTA4:CE however I noticed that some of you CAG's are saying that Enslaved is running for $39.99. Do you think its possible to make an even exchange? Any help with be appreciated. Thanks.

[quote name='dn3g3l']where did you see the price off $34.99? i went few pages back and still didn't see it.[/QUOTE]

Josh wrote it, Someone said target is doing that deal and josh said Kmart to.

[quote name='confoosious']So you're telling me I'm getting Epic Mickey for (effectively) $20? I was gonna use the coupon on something else but this is very tempting.

How limited will the CEs be? Like the Hardened Edition?[/QUOTE]

I think I missed something... How is it $20.00? Im aware of the box deal and getting a 15.00 coupon but did i miss something else? Im VERY interested!

[quote name='Monkie of Doom']Does anyone know if the gaming coupons you get from these deals works on the MS point cards?[/QUOTE]

Yes, unless otherwise specified, they are all "general gaming coupons" and can be used on anything gaming-related.

[quote name='robotralph']If you order online you dont need to enter anything for SYWR points right. You get them automatically with your email you registered with?

or do you have to enter something to earn points[/QUOTE]

Copy & paste twice within 45 minutes doesn't actually get you an answer quicker. Josh isn't on here 24/7.

I've been so busy reading the thread, I didn't have a chance to say thanks for responding my EM CE question - I'll have $35 in coupons for it anyway, and with a coupon that big attached it's a no-brainer. Looks like it will end my coupon train though :[

Quote:
Originally Posted by confoosious
So you're telling me I'm getting Epic Mickey for (effectively) $20? I was gonna use the coupon on something else but this is very tempting.

How limited will the CEs be? Like the Hardened Edition?

Definitely not limited like Hardened. Not a ton coming in, but definitely a few per store.

Quote:
Originally Posted by radioactivez0r
Excited to find out about the Epic Mickey CE Bonus Offer
$30 gaming coupon on the CE, $20 on the standard.

SHC, i'm debating on whether to pick up Black Ops this week or take a gamble and wait for Black Friday...Can you tell us if you are going to have any sort of a deal on Black Friday or Thanksgiving Day for Black Ops?

It's amazing, now that I am avoiding my problem store with horrible customer service, IE Rocky Mount NC store #4715, I have had zero problems taking advantage of these deals. Unfortunately I did not get my patches from the other two stores I visited yesterday for CoD but the transactions for multiple games and red wii system went without any problems whatsoever and the employees were friendly and courteous. I actually enjoy going to Kmart now.

It's amazing how much like a normal sales shopping experience I had not shopping at a kmart with an electronics and customer service department staffed full of horrible, rude, people with zero interest in customer service or helping a customer without them acting like you are wasting their time.

Went to Kmart and bought Black Ops, GTA4 Complete, and Turtle Beach x1's, for $89... used a gift card for ten dollars, and now I have 65,000 points... even though Is only had 8,000 before? I this right? Oh, and I couldnt use the 8,000 points with the gaming coupon...

SHC-Gamer I am curious if you can drop any hints or just tell us about any deals coming on a Xbox 360 console? I saw the Target ad for the $50 Gift Card with a 4GB system. I'd rather buy from K-Mart but that seems like a pretty good deal and my wife and I are trying to get an idea of where to go on Black Friday. Thanks.

Does anyone know if Kinect is being shipped out to more Kmarts this Friday? Everyone is getting trucks in but I need to know if it will be on them. Thanks!

Not to sound like an idiot, but just to clarify.

If the game comes out on a Tuesday and comes with a coupon, ( i.e. Apache Air Assault releasing on 11-16), is the period that you can get the coupon from 11- 16 to 11-21 the following Tuesday does it end on Saturday with the ads?
Or do they last 10 days like the Sly Cooper one?

so just to follow up on my own post, the 360 of Enslaved I got looked like someone put a new sticker over the upc spot (over the plastic case) and then resealed it. I opened it up and it was fine and was able to peel off the sticker and the new upc was the same as everyone elses. weird. but whatever. just FYI in case you people plan on trading it in at some point as it's a short game.

does not apply to ps3 version.

[quote name='sjannenga']Not to sound like an idiot, but just to clarify.

If the game comes out on a Tuesday and comes with a coupon, ( i.e. Apache Air Assault releasing on 11-16), is the period that you can get the coupon from 11- 16 to 11-21 the following Tuesday does it end on Saturday with the ads?
Or do they last 10 days like the Sly Cooper one?[/QUOTE]

Typically, coupons run from release Tuesday until Saturday (end of sale ad). In some cases when there are shipping issues (Sly) or the release is a weird day (Kinect and Move) then the coupons are good from release day until the following Saturday as specified in the OP or on the blog.

[quote name='io']But yeah, why I bought a second Wii I have no idea.[/QUOTE]
I was in a similar situation last night! Though, I have an unopened Wii. I nearly bought a red one last night. Given the deal at Kmart, it's just an awesome deal to pass up. I'm on the fence because I already have a Wii that I bought when it was still relatively hard to find at MSRP--never opened--and the CAG in me feels compelled to bite and possibly sell the other one. I dunno. :bomb:

[quote name='Dranakin']I'm waiting next for the Sly Collection.[/QUOTE]

will the sly $15 gaming coupon works on thanksgiving day since the offer is from the 14th to 24th?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back