Kmartgamer

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

Sometimes, Kmartgamer offers are only featured on CAG. Usually just due to personal bandwidth on my end. Blog offers for this week will be posted tonight to alleveate any confusion.

Important: The offers this week are instant bogo's, not coupons due to previously discussed issues we are currnetly facing with our coupon program which will be fixed soon.

:ps3:1-18 Mass Effect - Buy Mass Effect 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)
  • Will be on sale for $44.99 the week of 1/30
:ps3:1-18 Little Big Planet 2 - Buy Little Big Planet 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular)

The only noteworthy offer this week is:

• :wii:Buy Donkey Kong Country Returns and get Epic Mickey for $19.99
Only other offer not MSRP:
  • :360::ps3:Save $10 WWE Raw 2011, more of a corproate pull together offer
Like I said previously, January sucks.

Note: Savings Coupon offers are valid in all stores

Coming Soon:

Update: Submitting Feb./Mar. offers as SYWR promotions. Will post as soon as they are approved. Coupons may have temporary fix before then, if so, we'll go back to them instead of SYWR's. At the end of Mar. the coupon issue will be fixed and we'll go back to normal.
  • :360::ps3:1-25 Dead Space 2 Free 1600 XBLA Points or $20 PSN for Free
    • We show positive instock on the cards but if you run into an issue just let me know and I'll work with you.
    • Offer valid from 1/25 through 1-29
    • In many cases the points/PSN cards are located in the Gift Card rack near the front of the store by mistake.
  • :360::ps3:1-25 Two Worlds II (PS3 Version Delayed by a few days, will not ship until Friday)
    • 1-30 through 2-5, Two Worlds II will be on sale for $39.99
    • CAG only special, will not be featured on the blog
  • :wii:2-6 Mario Sports Mix TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-8 Test Drive Unlimited 2 TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-15 Marvel vs. Capcom 3 TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-15 Nascar 2011 TBD
  • :360::ps3::wii: 2-15 Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-22 Bulletstorm TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-22 Driver: San Francisco TBD
  • :360::ps3::wii: 2-22 De Blob: The Underground TBD
*This list is not comprehensive of every promotion that may be coming and release dates are subject to change.

Customer Questions/Comments:

General Feedback, Promotional Ideas or Anything Else :cool:

SHC-Gamer - Josh Deane [email protected]

Important: If a coupon did not print or you did not receive the value of the promotion due to a store issue I will compensate the difference. I only need the following (Please copy and paste the format below for quicker service):

• Name ____________________
  • Phone Number ____________________
  • Mailing Address ____________________
  • Receipt Number ____________________
  • Short description of incident (a novel, though enjoyed, is not required :) )
Gift cards issued usually take 7-10 days to arrive once confirmed.

CE or Specal Inventory Requests:
Email Stockboy at [email protected]

• Game ____________________
  • Platform __________________
  • Store Address _____________

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you PLEASE open up some new K-Marts in Texas? K-Mart would make twice as much money if I could shop there.:lol:

[quote name='vlv723']So Apache is confirmed and $49 w/ $30 coupon? Holy crap.

Looks like I'm adding that game to the buy list next week.

Anyways Josh, read and reply to my email at your convenience. I hope my local store gets things straightened up. Keep up the great work and I look forward to that BF Ad. Maybe put a nice big LCD/Plasma TV on layaway if it's allowed.[/QUOTE]
Thanks bud, I'm looking to get everyone followed up with tomorrow night. Once I get through the first two days of a new release week I'm usually able to catch up.

The volume of Call of Duty definitely is working against me :)

Will or does Kmart carry the PC version of Dragon Age UE? It would be sweet if so as I'd love to pick it up @ Kmart on the anticipated BF deal.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']I'm not sure of the timing, the best way is to buy it and email me the order number and I'll work on a gift card.[/QUOTE]

At the risk of getting you slammed with PMs, would that be a GC equivilant to the $25.00 value in points?

If so, may take you up on that. Will see what the midnight update brings to the site as the points that were suppose to be there would be fine with me plus i would also take a copy of SC2 for $25 as well if it actually worked right.

This is more a Stock-Boy question. The Kmart nearest me ran out of Xbox 360 Black Ops and I was wondering if they are restocked only once a week? I will most likely track another one done at the 3 others close by but just in case I wanted to know. By the way the Patches were in a random box with loose games at the Kmart I went to this morning. I helped the electronics guy go through them...he had about 9-12 boxes (Black ops was out and ready though) but we finally found them. Some people must have not been aware because he said 8 people bought before me and never mentioned them.

[quote name='juanawoman']Can you PLEASE open up some new K-Marts in Texas? K-Mart would make twice as much money if I could shop there.:lol:[/QUOTE]
I wish we were opening up new locations!!! Hopefully we can keep working on .com and make it more relevant as well.

[quote name='qwerty1']At the risk of getting you slammed with PMs, would that be a GC equivilant to the $25.00 value in points?

If so, may take you up on that. Will see what the midnight update brings to the site as the points that were suppose to be there would be fine with me plus i would also take a copy of SC2 for $25 as well if it actually worked right.[/QUOTE]
The $25 off select games is definitely instore only, but the SYWR should work online. If the PC version isn't update feel free to order and I'll work out equal compensation.

[quote name='Maniac Mansion']Will or does Kmart carry the PC version of Dragon Age UE? It would be sweet if so as I'd love to pick it up @ Kmart on the anticipated BF deal.[/QUOTE]
No sir, we will not. We will for DA 2 though.

You are certainly doing your best to keep everyone shopping at kmart for their games, despite the plethora of issues people have encountered. That is no small feat and one I have to applaud you for yet again.

$20 coupon with Epic Mickey sounds fantastic! I'm also planning to pick up DKCR, and hearing that you are working on a sweet deal for that is just more music to my ears. I can't wait to see what you come up with. I'm pretty sure it will beat a yellow banana controller pouch, whatever it is, LOL!

[quote name='gettinmoney662']Hey Josh, any word on whether stores are getting any more Red Wii bundles this week?[/QUOTE]
No more this week, we'll have offers on it through the holiday however. Next one is on 11/21.

hey SHC quick question about the weekly K-Marts ads. It says "Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular" does this apply to K-Marts in Long Island?

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']I wish we were opening up new locations!!! Hopefully we can keep working on .com and make it more relevant as well.[/QUOTE]

Good idea. Opening B&M store needs a big fixed cost like rent, utilities and salaries. The online shopping at kmart.com is a better way to avoid that.

BTW, I will probably use my coupon on Apache and then pick up NFS hot pursuit at kmart during BF. thanks a lot for these awesome deals.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']No more this week, we'll have offers on it through the holiday however. Next one is on 11/21.[/QUOTE]

Oh nice, so it's not that limited then? The reason I ask is because I'm looking for one for my friend and I'd much rather get her the red bundle than the regular white or black console. I just wasn't sure how limited these things really were.

[quote name='isofan1']hey SHC quick question about the weekly K-Marts ads. It says "Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular" does this apply to K-Marts in Long Island?[/QUOTE]
I'm going to post this in detail tomorrow to avoid confusion.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']We have the same offer coming up. Not better though unfortunately.[/QUOTE]

Well I'm totally in as I have Kmart points to burn, thanks Josh! Looks like I'll be taking back my Best Buy one\\:D/

Will this most likely be a Black Friday deal?

Love the deals! Just got back from my local Kmart with a couple of my friends (didn't know about the awesome deals that have been going on until I told them!!) and we each bought a copy of Black Ops. Awesome and easy experience with the electronics department guy. He knew about the SYWR deal and had my friends sign up. One of my friends got a headset and the other got a game with Black Ops. Point is, thanks for the hard work Josh. Kmart is where I have bought my games for the past few months and look forward to picking up Sly Collection in a few weeks.

[quote name='foreinter']Josh, how about you giving some leaks of Black Friday deals? I originally plan to buy NFS hot pursuit at Kmart but might bite it on Target since it's only $35.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']We have it at the same price as well.[/QUOTE]

Now that is a smokin deal too! Thanks Josh for all the deals!!!!!

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']I'm going to post this in detail tomorrow to avoid confusion.[/QUOTE]

thanks for the quick response! :applause:

SHC, thanks for posting the deals. Kmarts been taking all my money lately. I went to Kmart in new brunswick NJ (easton ave) it was my first time and was pleasantly surprised. Never been here and it was big and clean (best kmart I've been to). The staff was helpful and seemed like they were expecting black ops customers. No hardened or prestige left here which sucked big time. Picked up the standard and got the patch with it and the $25 credit on the new kmart card. Also asked about the epic mickey case but the guy working there was a bit dodgy about it (probably because there was a line growing) but I made sure he went to check for it and he did come back with one. $15 gaming coupon for 5.xx and the mickey box with nothing inside of it (this is so bizzarre to me).

Most Kmarts have been clean and nice except the one on route 22 NJ (watchung?). I went there weeks ago and it just a far step back from the others I have visited (unorganized/lack of helpful staff).

I think when NBA jam comes out I will use the $15 coupon from epic mickey AND the $25 credit from black ops on it.

I just want to knwo if there is an expiration date with these reward points? Doesn't seem so.

Josh

Great work !! Looks like this program has been a huge success. Keep up the good work, looking foward to black friday and holiday deals.

According to MyGofer now the other store nearby doesn't have the Red Wii either...ah well hopefully there will be a similar or better deal coming up.

For the one on 11/21 would that be something similar or a slight variation on it?

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']The $25 off select games is definitely instore only, but the SYWR should work online. If the PC version isn't update feel free to order and I'll work out equal compensation.[/QUOTE]

thank you sir, you just got your company a sale :). So nice of you to go out of your way helping people and probably "off the clock" [so to speak] too. Email with order number sent.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Correct sir, those are the dates it will print out.

Don't want to crash CAG again! Had to start a new one. Here's hoping that half the posts aren't horror stories. Perhaps wishful thinking :)[/QUOTE]

Here's hoping this thread is not flooded with the same questions asked over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and......

Perhaps wishful thinking :booty:

u replied to me in 2.0 but there's 3.0 now ... so fast!

Anyways, thanks for the apology but it's not your fault. Those guys were just really bad today. Now they all been told and train to accept one coupon per game again! Wth!

Even when I show them the coupon added boxed notice that you added to make sure they don't pull this crap off!

They also said they didn't get the patch or the headphones ... makes me so sad cause these deals are so good but I might missed it if they don't "find it" soon. Obviously, its in the back somewhere since Stock boy told me they got it in =(

store was 9328 btw

p.s. they also don't have the game in the case. They are all in the box behind the counter

just so you now josh, after my horrible experience last night. I got Black Ops hardened edition and Dragon age Ultimate Edition, used 3 coupons(my girlfriend gave me one so i didnt feel bad getting hardened) got the 25 off dragon age with no problems. walked in talked to the cashier while he got black ops out of the back, it was buried, got DA that was set aside for me and bam walked out. Faster Kmart trip yet. I'm actually glad last night happened the way it did bc i did much better today lol.

p.s. do get the juice that looks like a gator in the dollar section. lol

[quote name='Scorch']I think I'll just pick up NFS Hot Pursuit on launch day instead of fighting the crowds on Black Friday!!![/QUOTE]

Same here

[quote name='blackasnight'](my girlfriend gave me one so i didnt feel bad getting hardened) [/QUOTE]

That's what she said? :)

Whohoo I just notice my title changed from Newbie to Veteran. Kmart knows how much I have been working on that lately.

Hi SHC, am hoping that the PS3 version of COD:BO gets restocked online. Something funky is going on with the site and you may want to have some tech folks look into it. If I try to access it by searching, I get to the page for the product but then it looks like it goes into a refresh loop going to the URL: http://www.kmart.com/shc/s/p_10151_10104_018V002314266000P?prdNo=2&blockNo=2&blockType=G2

It also got buggy when I tried to access the product by clicking on the link to COD:BO on the kmart home page. The first jump went OK, but when I clicked on the product it threw me into the refresh loop again.

Any news if it will be restocked online (tried to look it up but thread became too massive)?

[quote name='confoosious']Did anyone else get Enslaved 360?

Does your copy look like a reshrink and has a sticker upc over the barcode?[/QUOTE]
Nope, y-folds and no sticker UPC for me.

[quote name='confoosious']Did anyone else get Enslaved 360?

Does your copy look like a reshrink and has a sticker upc over the barcode?[/QUOTE]
ew.
I hate when new stuff comes like that. I'd take it back just for the principle.

DAMMIT! I guess I better return this then. It just doesn't FEEL right.

thanks

edit: does yours have french on the back?

(I'm not sure how I can explain that I don't want one with a stickered UPC on the back and weird shrink wrap without looking like a complete moron.)

josh, any chance you can let us know what the deal was going to be that was similiar to the buy a wii/ds game, get a $10 coupon. You said you could mention it this week. thanks.

I'll save all the details of my day but in a nut shell; one guy wasn't smart enough to run the register and I ruined his day telling someone about the points offer since he had to sign her up, he also was too lazy it seems to at least check for me if they had gotten the hardened or prestige editions. His buddy, who was late, rung me up a wii, black ops and the fallout new vegas to 238.xx with my 2 coupons for 35 off, the other $15 coupon I had, it seems, disappeared once I handed all 3 to him. I was going to be late for work so I left without fighting too much about the missing coupon. Once I was out the door I realized I didnt get my patch, oh well. On the plus side, once I got to the car I looked at my receipt and seen all my points for the wii and black ops, not to mention he seemed to compensate me for my missing coupon with the stores copy of fallout as its nowhere to be found on the receipt, how nice of him to help me rip off the store to make up for ripping me off. I wont be going to this store again, despite them hooking me up with the "free" game, the game selection sucks, the employees are lazy, rude, unhelpful idiots, and some at least are thieves it seems to boot. This is the same store where it was suggested I do the whole buy a game that prints a coupon and return it keeping the coupon to use later deal, by an employee no less, so I'm not surprised. At least I got another kmart up the road that's much better, I stopped by there after work and scored the hardened edition, which makes me think the other store got at least 1 copy but the guy didn't want to look or the employees got 1st dibs, too bad I wasted my time and money at the first one this morning cause I would of also picked up dragons age, the 2nd game I really wanted with the deal, so I missed out on that. I guess its not too horrible of a story, I got mostly what I wanted and a "free" game, but I cant help think how I'd be feeling about my day had the guy took my coupon and charged me like he should of. I also figured out that I'll have to keep an eye on them ringing up everything and to make sure to hand the coupons over one at a time. I don't mind supporting josh and these deals with my money, but it seems to me that the store employees are killing this for everyone. I wouldn't mind rectifying this situation but I kind feel like I'd be getting reamed to do so, If I took black ops and the fallout copies back, I'd be out the 35 in coupons I got to use, not to mention the $15 coupon that disappeared between my hands and the cashiers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to add a bad post to a new thread, but it has to be said. Went to the Portland, OR store (not to sure of actual street, but it is near I-205) to pick up Black Ops. Went into the electronics department to actually find someone working there for once (or so it seemed). Daniel (I believe was his name) was pretty much talking with a girl (assumed to be his girlfriend, but definitely not a customer) while away from the register. I head on up to the register, and ask for assistance. Once he comes up, I ask for a copy of Black Ops for 360 and Star Wars: Force Unleashed 2. He starts ringing me up, and things are going well (including using my $20 coupon from Rock Band 3), until it gets to the total. He didn't take my $25 off for buying them together. He and I banter a bit, and I mention that it should be $25 cheaper due to a deal from your blog. He then goes off about how the website deals do not count, and aren't valid. I found this confusing since every other deal I've used has worked, but went with it. I put the Star Wars back, and just bought Black Ops. Following, I asked if I could use my phone number in place of my Rewards card for the points. He then said that he'd already rang it up, and couldn't change anything (before I'd paid!). Getting frustrated, I at least expected a patch, which of course he didn't have! I left quite fumed.

In recap, no 25,000 rewards points, no patch, no $25 off a game, and plenty of attitude. Definitely a bad experience, and something I wish wouldn't have happened.

[quote name='confoosious']DAMMIT! I guess I better return this then. It just doesn't FEEL right.

thanks

edit: does yours have french on the back?

(I'm not sure how I can explain that I don't want one with a stickered UPC on the back and weird shrink wrap without looking like a complete moron.)[/QUOTE]

I didn't have the sticker over the UPC but my copy on PS3 that I bought a few weeks back was re-shrink-wrapped. It had the Marvel comic included in it and the front cover was slightly different than the normal one; it had a little icon on the front stating that there was a comic inside. I'm wondering if the games were opened to replace the cover and insert the Marvel comic. Unfortunately I don't have a stack of Enslaved to examine in order to discover if that's the case but it makes sense to me.

EDIT: I went to the Arroyo Grande, CA Kmart today for Black Ops and they were fantastic as usual. I was rang up quickly and had no problem getting my points using my phone number instead of my card which was lost somewhere in my purse. I didn't get the patch though. I totally forgot about it so for all I know the employee didn't know or they had ran out of them. It was fairly late in the day when I managed to get to the stores. Either way this Kmart is 120% better staffed, much cleaner and smoother functioning than the Kmart in Bakersfield, CA where I normally go. I'm a bit saddened that in another week I'll have to deal with them again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back