Kmartgamer

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

Sometimes, Kmartgamer offers are only featured on CAG. Usually just due to personal bandwidth on my end. Blog offers for this week will be posted tonight to alleveate any confusion.

Important: The offers this week are instant bogo's, not coupons due to previously discussed issues we are currnetly facing with our coupon program which will be fixed soon.

:ps3:1-18 Mass Effect - Buy Mass Effect 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)
  • Will be on sale for $44.99 the week of 1/30
:ps3:1-18 Little Big Planet 2 - Buy Little Big Planet 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular)

The only noteworthy offer this week is:

• :wii:Buy Donkey Kong Country Returns and get Epic Mickey for $19.99
Only other offer not MSRP:
  • :360::ps3:Save $10 WWE Raw 2011, more of a corproate pull together offer
Like I said previously, January sucks.

Note: Savings Coupon offers are valid in all stores

Coming Soon:

Update: Submitting Feb./Mar. offers as SYWR promotions. Will post as soon as they are approved. Coupons may have temporary fix before then, if so, we'll go back to them instead of SYWR's. At the end of Mar. the coupon issue will be fixed and we'll go back to normal.
  • :360::ps3:1-25 Dead Space 2 Free 1600 XBLA Points or $20 PSN for Free
    • We show positive instock on the cards but if you run into an issue just let me know and I'll work with you.
    • Offer valid from 1/25 through 1-29
    • In many cases the points/PSN cards are located in the Gift Card rack near the front of the store by mistake.
  • :360::ps3:1-25 Two Worlds II (PS3 Version Delayed by a few days, will not ship until Friday)
    • 1-30 through 2-5, Two Worlds II will be on sale for $39.99
    • CAG only special, will not be featured on the blog
  • :wii:2-6 Mario Sports Mix TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-8 Test Drive Unlimited 2 TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-15 Marvel vs. Capcom 3 TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-15 Nascar 2011 TBD
  • :360::ps3::wii: 2-15 Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-22 Bulletstorm TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-22 Driver: San Francisco TBD
  • :360::ps3::wii: 2-22 De Blob: The Underground TBD
*This list is not comprehensive of every promotion that may be coming and release dates are subject to change.

Customer Questions/Comments:

General Feedback, Promotional Ideas or Anything Else :cool:

SHC-Gamer - Josh Deane [email protected]

Important: If a coupon did not print or you did not receive the value of the promotion due to a store issue I will compensate the difference. I only need the following (Please copy and paste the format below for quicker service):

• Name ____________________
  • Phone Number ____________________
  • Mailing Address ____________________
  • Receipt Number ____________________
  • Short description of incident (a novel, though enjoyed, is not required :) )
Gift cards issued usually take 7-10 days to arrive once confirmed.

CE or Specal Inventory Requests:
Email Stockboy at [email protected]

• Game ____________________
  • Platform __________________
  • Store Address _____________

Last edited by a moderator:
Black Ops went smooth for me. No Dragon Age: UE though but that seems to be rare around here anyway. Grabbed a headset,Black ops and Borderlands GOTY. Forgot about the Collectors patch but meh only real issue was part of the game case was broken so took 3 people and some time to get the thing to open to pull out a headset. :D

[quote name='handsome_bitch']would like a chance to clear things up. josh in the last day posted a reply to someone which was in the previous thread. since then people have brought my name up and accused me of trying to use josh for profit. to those who said i was trying to resell the hardened editions, you were and are wrong. while i might do some bit of selling, this item was not one of them. i never asked for prestige edition info and those are selling for about 100 above retial. why would i just chose the hardened if i was in tit for just money. I only asked for store location inventory after my pms to stock boy and emails were not answered . i wanted to make sure my local store would recieve it. posting location information would help not just me but everyone and put an end to pms to them, so i thought. josh never replied telling me he couldnt do that or i would have stopped asking. as far as what i said to josh to set him off after my failed attempt at kmart, i wont bring it up. i dont have to and no one here should just assume that i was using foul language or being a real bitch to him. instead of posting my incident here, i gave him the courtesy of an email. things were settle but obviously, i felt the need to say something about what was being said about my motives. this is my onlypost on this matter. i know opinions are like assholes, everyone has them. so go ahead and bitch at me all you want. me, ive got better things to worry about like my husband and kids than to defend myself against every post to follow.[/QUOTE]
What happens in 2.0 stays in 2.0 :)

Handsome bitch and I are definitely on good terms. I wasn't calling out anyone in particular, but a series of emails that decidedly pushed me over the edge.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']No more this week, we'll have offers on it through the holiday however. Next one is on 11/21.[/QUOTE]

My local kmarts told me they would not be getting anymore red wii's so I went to walmart and purchased a couple. So this really isn't that limited if they are going to keep shipping them through the holidays? Also any of the red mario dsi xl bundle deals coming down the pipeline because fixing to jump on one of those at walmart with 10% discount?

SHC: I remember that sometime back in 2.0 thread that you said Donkey Kong Returns for the Wii will have a $20 coupon. Any chance you'll do the same thing again, buy the game and save $20 on other wii releases. Still looking to pick up metroid prime trilogy :)

$30 coupon for the Epic Mickey CE? SOLD! I sure hope my local K-mart gets a copy.

Already have a Epic Mickey box coupon as well. So it's $70 - $10 - $30 + tax = ~$34 when all said and done.

I'll cancel my Amazon preorder. It should have worked out to be ~$24, so $10 isn't bad for the figure and DVD.

[quote name='cheapskake']SHC: I remember that sometime back in 2.0 thread that you said Donkey Kong Returns for the Wii will have a $20 coupon. Any chance you'll do the same thing again, buy the game and save $20 on other wii releases. Still looking to pick up metroid prime trilogy :)[/QUOTE]

I second that. Would love to pick up both of those games... at a discount. The kmart across from work probably has 10 or 15 copies of Trilogy. Surely a clearancing out is in order?

[quote name='Evolved']Any word on the Assassin's Creed MyGofer deal?[/QUOTE]
I'm working with Gopher this morning to get the steps nailed down, it is definitely 10% off the price and the $20 coupon though.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']I'm working with Gopher this morning to get the steps nailed down, it is definitely 10% off the price and the $20 coupon though.[/QUOTE]
Ok, sounds good. Thanks

[quote name='crunchewy']I second that. Would love to pick up both of those games... at a discount. The kmart across from work probably has 10 or 15 copies of Trilogy. Surely a clearancing out is in order?[/QUOTE]
The other part of the DKC deal is a soft bundle with the Red Wii not select games like the others. Right now Nintendo has a max $10 coupon MAP restriction on DKC but I'm working on it.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Yes, it has the French. Kind of odd, thanks for confirming it's supposed to be in French too (I hope)[/QUOTE]

The UPC on mine matches what was posted in the previous thread. I wonder if they got extra stock and slapped the upc on it to match the kmart sku and then resealed it.

I just hope when I open it, it won't be a blank CDR inside.

My Kmart was down to one Red Wii and no FlingSmash, so I had to go questing yesterday down to a city where there are 6 Kmarts in a 20 mile radius, in case my plan failed. At the first one I tried, I was able to get two more Red Wiis and two Flingsmashes. I even did a little Xmas shopping in the toy department, so Kmart is winning my business. I was able to chain the bonus points no problem.

To those who are concerned about multiple Wii purchases, one is for my girlfriend's parents (totally my girlfriend's plan), one is for me (because I am a Mario nerd), and one is for a less fortunate family we are adopting for Christmas this year. Don't think I'm trying to hoard and/or sell on eBay.

Thanks for all the deals, Josh.

One piece of feedback I have for Josh:

Do you think it would be possible to extend the release-date deals longer? My KMart NEVER has the new releases out on release week, and most of the employees are not at all helpful. There's one very good employee, Sean, that will go back and find things, but there are several others who have to be practically begged to check in the back, and never find anything. Kirby wasn't out for two weeks, so I didn't buy it; Goldeneye is still nowhere to be found, so I didn't buy it. This is a recurring problem, and I personally have probably spent about $200 less in the past two months because of it.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']I'm working with Gopher this morning to get the steps nailed down, it is definitely 10% off the price and the $20 coupon though.[/QUOTE]
Orly? Can you use coupons/rewardpoints on a Gopher pickup? If not, I'll just use everything on NBA Jam, but I am curious about that.

[quote name='adamical']One piece of feedback I have for Josh:

Do you think it would be possible to extend the release-date deals longer? My KMart NEVER has the new releases out on release week, and most of the employees are not at all helpful. There's one very good employee, Sean, that will go back and find things, but there are several others who have to be practically begged to check in the back, and never find anything. Kirby wasn't out for two weeks, so I didn't buy it; Goldeneye is still nowhere to be found, so I didn't buy it. This is a recurring problem, and I personally have probably spent about $200 less in the past two months because of it.[/QUOTE]
I don't think I can get this approved but it is a very good suggestion. Best way for us to resolve it though is to get these stores to put the product out on the sales floor. 99.9 percent of the time they have it!

[quote name='ps2emotions']My local kmarts told me they would not be getting anymore red wii's so I went to walmart and purchased a couple. So this really isn't that limited if they are going to keep shipping them through the holidays? Also any of the red mario dsi xl bundle deals coming down the pipeline because fixing to jump on one of those at walmart with 10% discount?[/QUOTE]

Nothing Nintendo does is really "limited". It's all hype and marketing. Hopefully you're getting these for gifts since they will be readily available throughout the holidays.

[quote name='adamical']One piece of feedback I have for Josh:

Do you think it would be possible to extend the release-date deals longer? My KMart NEVER has the new releases out on release week, and most of the employees are not at all helpful. There's one very good employee, Sean, that will go back and find things, but there are several others who have to be practically begged to check in the back, and never find anything. Kirby wasn't out for two weeks, so I didn't buy it; Goldeneye is still nowhere to be found, so I didn't buy it. This is a recurring problem, and I personally have probably spent about $200 less in the past two months because of it.[/QUOTE]
In other words, their ineptitude and laziness has SAVED you money and you're complaining about that? Whenever I've been stonewalled by employees at Kmart about price checks or whatever I view it as a plus, especially with my backlog.:razz:

Besides which, I know that with price drops and the eventual clearance prices someplace I can get that one game I'm looking at now along with 1-2 others for the same price as that ONE.

Hi SHC-Gamer

I pre-ordered the COD Black Ops on Sunday with the 10% discount :D. On that page it showed we will get 25000 bonus points. I have not got it yet and I'm sure others have asked about this. Will I get it automatically in some days or should I call and fight for it :(

[quote name='io']I don't know why I did it, but I bought the red Wii today... I got my 50,000 bonus points but my previous balance (which is now shown on the receipt when it wasn't before) is still the same small number it was several weeks ago meaning 10-15 purchases since then haven't registered (even though the receipts have my card number on them). Oh well, I resubmitted several on the web site so we'll see what happens there.

But yeah, why I bought a second Wii I have no idea. The first one gets used, but not that often. I guess I thought maybe we could do some multiplayer stuff within the family - though I'm not sure what. (Animal Crossing, maybe Monster Hunter Tri? :lol:)

I used 2 $20 coupons so I got the Wii for $160 and got $50 back in return. So, yeah, really, that was like buying the Wii for full price but "upgrading" my 2 $20 coupons to $50 in Rewards credit. The problem is, that will probably make me less likely to want to spend it on games. I don't see a release in Nov that I must have (except Sly which I preordered at Amazon). I really want to play Assassin's Creed Brotherhood but I really see that getting cheap quickly like AC II. Majin is the only other one I'm considering and it would have to be $39.99 (like Amazon and Gamestop) + have a decent coupon deal.[/QUOTE]

I bought a new red Wii also and I am selling my old one with a bunch of games I never played (and are still sealed even) on ebay. I figure with the sale of the old one + games and the $50 bonus in points I will get a free upgrade to the new system.

Also as far as nothing coming out, look no further than Epic Mickey and *hopefully* Gran Turismo 5 before xmas. I had zero interest in Epic Mickey before I saw gameinformers article on it a couple issues back. Looks really cool!

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']In other words, their ineptitude and laziness has SAVED you money and you're complaining about that? Whenever I've been stonewalled by employees at Kmart about price checks or whatever I view it as a plus, especially with my backlog.:razz:

Besides which, I know that with price drops and the eventual clearance prices someplace I can get that one game I'm looking at now along with 1-2 others for the same price as that ONE.[/QUOTE]

Thats a great way of looking at things. I have a crazy big backlog so I'm not usually too bummed when I miss a deal. Josh has also been great at making followup deals that are just as good if not better than the previous deals as well. I missed the original Vanquish deal and wound up getting it for $15 from Kmart. I missed the Fallout deal and ended up grabbing the CE version with Call of Duty and a Mickey case for $44 with reward points. Plus with Black Friday and Christmas coming up, you know we'll see some great deals again on all the recent release. Josh never gives up!

[quote name='harish7447']Hi SHC-Gamer

I pre-ordered the COD Black Ops on Sunday with the 10% discount :D. On that page it showed we will get 25000 bonus points. I have not got it yet and I'm sure others have asked about this. Will I get it automatically in some days or should I call and fight for it :([/QUOTE]

I called SYWR and the Customer Representative said it will take a couple weeks for the points to show up. I've seen a lot of people got their points instantly, but for us online shopper it will be a while... =(

Was going to write a fairly long summary of my interesting trip down to the Victor, NY location, but I sided against it. I did manage to pick up CoD: Black Ops for the PS3, but in short: I forgot to ask them to sign up for the Rewards Card for the 25,000 points. Will was very helpful in signing up for the card after the transaction was completed, of which afterward he told me go to Customer Service, which then they told me to contact the number on the back of the card.

I registered my account online and requested points to be added when I inputted my receipt in, but I also called them as well. The lady (Sue, I believe) was unaware of this promotion, but I told her to look in the recent circular. She says the points have been requested (probably from my online request), but I'm not sure if she meant the 25,000 bonus points as well. I guess time will tell in the next few days.

I love these coupon deals the print immediately after a transaction, but I'm not sure I want to go through the hassle again with these points.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']I don't think I can get this approved but it is a very good suggestion. Best way for us to resolve it though is to get these stores to put the product out on the sales floor. 99.9 percent of the time they have it![/QUOTE]

That would definitely be the optimal solution. I appreciate your hard work, I just wish most of the employees were as good as the few.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']In other words, their ineptitude and laziness has SAVED you money and you're complaining about that? Whenever I've been stonewalled by employees at Kmart about price checks or whatever I view it as a plus, especially with my backlog.:razz:

Besides which, I know that with price drops and the eventual clearance prices someplace I can get that one game I'm looking at now along with 1-2 others for the same price as that ONE.[/QUOTE]

You definitely have a valid point. I never bought games within a few months of release until Josh started running these absolutely insane deals, because I have a monster backlog and knew I could find it cheaper. But $20+ coupons on AAA titles on release day is too much for me to resist.

[quote name='chriscolbert']Nothing Nintendo does is really "limited". It's all hype and marketing. Hopefully you're getting these for gifts since they will be readily available throughout the holidays.[/QUOTE]

you can't make a blanket statement like that. It's simply not true. Last year, if you didn't get a mario metallica blue dsi right off the bat (i believe it was released tday), they were damn near impossible to find. A quick glance shows COMPLETED new ones going for $240 recently.

While some companies take advantage of "limited!!!!" marketing, there are some instances where it behooves you to buy it if you want it.

[quote name='handsome_bitch']I only asked for store location inventory after my pms to stock boy and emails were not answered.[/QUOTE]
Eh, men typically don't respond to PMS, so that's not surprising.

[quote name='rawrker']Plus with Black Friday and Christmas coming up, you know we'll see some great deals again on all the recent release. Josh never gives up![/QUOTE]
Very true. But someone correct me if I'm wrong, I don't remember many big deals on COD:MW2 last year. I'm hedging my bets on Activision not allowing price cuts any time soon. With how they tried to block deals on it, it wouldn't surprise me, anyways.

So I just want to get a bit more of a verification. I'm planning to go buy Black Ops with a 20$ coupon and just Black Ops. Halo Reach is on sale for $39.99 this week I believe I read some where? If I buy Black Ops, can I say come back an hour later and use my points towards Reach to make it $15? Or does it take longer for the points to post? Thanks a bunch and keep up the good work SHC!

[quote name='Gears24']So I just want to get a bit more of a verification. I'm planning to go buy Black Ops with a 20$ coupon and just Black Ops. Halo Reach is on sale for $39.99 this week I believe I read some where? If I buy Black Ops, can I say come back an hour later and use my points towards Reach to make it $15? Or does it take longer for the points to post? Thanks a bunch and keep up the good work SHC![/QUOTE]

My points were available as soon as I checked it when I got back to work. Someone reported using it on another transaction immediately after the initial purchase that got them the points, so it seems to be very quick.

For Patches whom should i contact? checked stores and called twice but local Kmart doesn't have any.
Also when's the latest you'll be updating the thread with the Super Mario All stars deal, so excitied for it.

Thank you for the fast response! I need to go make some runs after class so I will stop at the first K-Mart, pick Black Ops up. Go to my destination and probably stop at the K-mart over there and pick up Reach. Wooo! :D Two new games for 55$~ is awesome

[quote name='mgsvr']I called SYWR and the Customer Representative said it will take a couple weeks for the points to show up. I've seen a lot of people got their points instantly, but for us online shopper it will be a while... =([/QUOTE]

Thank you for the reply. I hope it does get posted in a few weeks...but I don't beleive it :)

[quote name='harish7447']Thank you for the reply. I hope it does get posted in a few weeks...but I don't beleive it :)[/QUOTE]

I'm hoping so too, I order a copy online at Kmart.com and haven't seen my transaction OR my points hit my SYWR account yet.. I'm kind of nervous I might miss out on the 25k points.

[quote name='Dwarfman']I'm hoping so too, I order a copy online at Kmart.com and haven't seen my transaction OR my points hit my SYWR account yet.. I'm kind of nervous I might miss out on the 25k points.[/QUOTE]
You won't miss it, I won't allow it. If you don't get the points let me know.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']You won't miss it, I won't allow it. If you don't get the points let me know.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Josh! Truely a lifesaver! Had I been visited by myself from the future months ago and told that I'd be buying all my new release games at Kmart I would have laughed at him(myself) and said... "Kmart still exists?!?!"

Now it's the only place I buy games and I work at GameStop. My manager asked me last night while I was working if I wanted to pick up a copy of CoD. I finally broke the news to him that I've been driving 20-30 miles away to buy my games at Kmart. I quickly told him the $25 (25k points) they were running on CoD and the typical $20 off new releases.

All he said was "Wow...awesome deals"

I wouldn't be surprised if he thought about how much he could save buying from Kmart but quickly tried to think of how bad it would look if the manager bought his games at Kmart :p Lucky for me I'm just a peon. :cool:

[quote name='Leafitachi']For Patches whom should i contact? checked stores and called twice but local Kmart doesn't have any.
Also when's the latest you'll be updating the thread with the Super Mario All stars deal, so excitied for it.[/QUOTE]
I'm trying to get about 300 mailed to me directly to help people who have emailed me, not confirmed, but just a heads up.

Please don't email me asking for me to send one just yet.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']You won't miss it, I won't allow it. If you don't get the points let me know.[/QUOTE]
Hey Josh, Is there something you can do for those like me who had the cashier screw up the SYWR which didn't show on my receipt? I was told in 30 days I should get the rewards. This doesn't seem right as most are getting them right away. Please help. I can't check points online because the site is broken.

[quote name='bretfav']Hey Josh, Is there something you can do for those like me who had the cashier screw up the SYWR which didn't show on my receipt? I was told in 30 days I should get the rewards. This doesn't seem right as most are getting them right away. Please help. I can't check points online because the site is broken.[/QUOTE]
I can't technically accelerate the process but I can ensure that the process will be honored. Hope this helps somewhat.

I'd be very surprised if it took 30 days.

Are the Kinect Gaming Coupon Deals still valid until Nov. 13th? The 11-4 in front of the deal is confusing me a little. Thanks.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']We have it at the same price as well.[/QUOTE]

Thanksgiving day as well on NFS, or only Black Friday? I know you're running deals on both days so hopefully there is some overlap! I'd love to grab this Thanksgiving day and not even mess with BF.

Also, are stores going to be getting extra inventory? My K-Mart usually only gets 5 or 6 copies of a game on release week and no more so I'm hoping all K-Mart's will get a nice big stack of this for BF.

But thanks for the heads up, I'll pass on this next week now and grab it from you guys on BF. I don't have enough coupons to knock it down to $35 so this works out much better.

So I went through my wallet last night and looked at the coupons that I have waiting to be used and on the 20 dollar coupon I got for EA Sports MMA, the numbers underneath the barcode are wearing off. Should I still be ok to use it or am I S.O.L?

Thanks for your communication back to me Josh. You, as I'm sure you know, are the man.

Quick question though: any chance of carrying Z.H.P.: Unlosing Ranger vs. Darkdeath Evilman for PSP at some point? I know it's a niche title, but if you could squeeze it in with a minor discount, I'd love to pick it up from you.

Thanks!

[quote name='jdwyer2009']So I went through my wallet last night and looked at the coupons that I have waiting to be used and on the 20 dollar coupon I got for EA Sports MMA, the numbers underneath the barcode are wearing off. Should I still be ok to use it or am I S.O.L?[/QUOTE]

You shouldn't be keeping thermal paper in your wallet. Get the sweats after playing kinect or some bad gas after eating a burrito and you will heat them up and turn them black.

[quote name='thrustbucket']You shouldn't be keeping thermal paper in your wallet. Get the sweats after playing kinect or some bad gas after eating a burrito and you will heat them up and turn them black.[/QUOTE]
Sorry, Dance Central is just so much fun, especially after eating some Del Taco.

[quote name='SteveRox']Are the Kinect Gaming Coupon Deals still valid until Nov. 13th? The 11-4 in front of the deal is confusing me a little. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Yes, the Kinect gaming coupons got extended through this week.

So, mixed success today. I went into my Kmart this morning with a friend (who I've converted to the Kmart deals -- his face was priceless when I got my total) and went back to electronics. After some debating since DA:O UE wasn't there, I flagged the clerk and we grabbed 2 copies of Black Ops and 1 of Enslaved (the Kmart exclusive version with the comic). I take my copy of Black Ops and Enslaved up to the register, and ask to be signed up for the SYWR card. He calls someone else after failing to get it done on his own, and after about 5 or so minutes, they figure it out and I get signed up. He scans Enslaved and it rings up at $60 instead of $40. I mention a price drop, and after checking if they had any normal copies there and finding none, I just pass. That was my first big disappointment. I was really, really hoping for Enslaved for $15 but you can't win them all I guess.

Well, he scans Black Ops, and after declining the warranty, the register freezes. He walks us to a register up front, and the same thing happens. Register freezes after declining the warranty. At this point my buddy's starting to laugh at how this is going, and we get walked up to Customer Service by the woman working that now-frozen register.

Scans the game, gets my birthday, decline the warranty, and it doesn't freeze. She scans my SYWR card, and gives me a total. I pull out my 2 $20 coupons and hand them to her. She looks surprised and suspicious. She reads them over and says that she'll try it. She scans one, it works, and she sets the other one down saying it won't let her use it. I insist she can, and again she said no, it wasn't possible. I said it worked before, and she sighed and said she'd try it. Scans, works, and she's surprised. She apologizes saying it usually won't work, I explain these are newer, different, gaming-only coupons. She apologizes again, I get rung out at $20 plus tax, laugh at my friend's shocked expression, and then leave after he gets a SYWR card too (after insisting it wasn't worth it to him earlier.)

tl;dr: I got Black Ops, the patch, and used my coupons ok, after some weird issues and the first time I've encountered real resistance to coupon stacking. But I didn't get Enslaved for $15 since it wasn't ringing up correctly at $40. That's pretty disappointing, but I can't really complain since everything else ended up working out ok in the end. Just one of those things.

@SHC, is it safe to assume Enslaved will be a part of another such discount offer in the future?

Last edited by a moderator:
So i put the Red Wii on layaway on sunday and picked it up yesterday with black ops and i got the points for black ops but not the Wii Any help, Josh or anyone?? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back