Kmartgamer

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

Sometimes, Kmartgamer offers are only featured on CAG. Usually just due to personal bandwidth on my end. Blog offers for this week will be posted tonight to alleveate any confusion.

Important: The offers this week are instant bogo's, not coupons due to previously discussed issues we are currnetly facing with our coupon program which will be fixed soon.

:ps3:1-18 Mass Effect - Buy Mass Effect 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)
  • Will be on sale for $44.99 the week of 1/30
:ps3:1-18 Little Big Planet 2 - Buy Little Big Planet 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular)

The only noteworthy offer this week is:

• :wii:Buy Donkey Kong Country Returns and get Epic Mickey for $19.99
Only other offer not MSRP:
  • :360::ps3:Save $10 WWE Raw 2011, more of a corproate pull together offer
Like I said previously, January sucks.

Note: Savings Coupon offers are valid in all stores

Coming Soon:

Update: Submitting Feb./Mar. offers as SYWR promotions. Will post as soon as they are approved. Coupons may have temporary fix before then, if so, we'll go back to them instead of SYWR's. At the end of Mar. the coupon issue will be fixed and we'll go back to normal.
  • :360::ps3:1-25 Dead Space 2 Free 1600 XBLA Points or $20 PSN for Free
    • We show positive instock on the cards but if you run into an issue just let me know and I'll work with you.
    • Offer valid from 1/25 through 1-29
    • In many cases the points/PSN cards are located in the Gift Card rack near the front of the store by mistake.
  • :360::ps3:1-25 Two Worlds II (PS3 Version Delayed by a few days, will not ship until Friday)
    • 1-30 through 2-5, Two Worlds II will be on sale for $39.99
    • CAG only special, will not be featured on the blog
  • :wii:2-6 Mario Sports Mix TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-8 Test Drive Unlimited 2 TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-15 Marvel vs. Capcom 3 TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-15 Nascar 2011 TBD
  • :360::ps3::wii: 2-15 Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-22 Bulletstorm TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-22 Driver: San Francisco TBD
  • :360::ps3::wii: 2-22 De Blob: The Underground TBD
*This list is not comprehensive of every promotion that may be coming and release dates are subject to change.

Customer Questions/Comments:

General Feedback, Promotional Ideas or Anything Else :cool:

SHC-Gamer - Josh Deane [email protected]

Important: If a coupon did not print or you did not receive the value of the promotion due to a store issue I will compensate the difference. I only need the following (Please copy and paste the format below for quicker service):

• Name ____________________
  • Phone Number ____________________
  • Mailing Address ____________________
  • Receipt Number ____________________
  • Short description of incident (a novel, though enjoyed, is not required :) )
Gift cards issued usually take 7-10 days to arrive once confirmed.

CE or Specal Inventory Requests:
Email Stockboy at [email protected]

• Game ____________________
  • Platform __________________
  • Store Address _____________

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='SHC-Gamer']$30 gaming coupon on the CE, $20 on the standard.[/QUOTE]

Wow. That's probably enough to get me back to Kmart. Too good of a deal to pass up.

[quote name='confoosious']DAMMIT! I guess I better return this then. It just doesn't FEEL right.

thanks

edit: does yours have french on the back?

(I'm not sure how I can explain that I don't want one with a stickered UPC on the back and weird shrink wrap without looking like a complete moron.)[/QUOTE]
Yes, it has the French. Kind of odd, thanks for confirming it's supposed to be in French too (I hope)

Bought Black Ops for the 360 this morning, got the points and then a few hours later I used the points to buy the PC version of Black Ops. Best sale ever! Great deals Kmart!

Quick question, to get the points for COD, do I have to register for this rewards card before I buy the game? Basically, I don't understand at all how we get our points. Is this rewards card something you register for in-store?

[quote name='bmachine']Any chance of seeing a deal for 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors for the DS next week?[/QUOTE]

KMart typically does not stock these kind of niche releases. I haven't seen many atlus releases at all in stores. I would check with josh if they plan on buying any first. (doubtful)

[quote name='Montes']Any idea of the deal for Gran Turism? (especially the CE)[/QUOTE]

If I remember correctly, there was a $20 coupon offer before it got delayed. The CE would probably be the same as the SE.

[quote name='foilphob']Sorry to add a bad post to a new thread, but it has to be said. Went to the Portland, OR store (not to sure of actual street, but it is near I-205) to pick up Black Ops. Went into the electronics department to actually find someone working there for once (or so it seemed). Daniel (I believe was his name) was pretty much talking with a girl (assumed to be his girlfriend, but definitely not a customer) while away from the register. I head on up to the register, and ask for assistance. Once he comes up, I ask for a copy of Black Ops for 360 and Star Wars: Force Unleashed 2. He starts ringing me up, and things are going well (including using my $20 coupon from Rock Band 3), until it gets to the total. He didn't take my $25 off for buying them together. He and I banter a bit, and I mention that it should be $25 cheaper due to a deal from your blog. He then goes off about how the website deals do not count, and aren't valid. I found this confusing since every other deal I've used has worked, but went with it. I put the Star Wars back, and just bought Black Ops. Following, I asked if I could use my phone number in place of my Rewards card for the points. He then said that he'd already rang it up, and couldn't change anything (before I'd paid!). Getting frustrated, I at least expected a patch, which of course he didn't have! I left quite fumed.

In recap, no 25,000 rewards points, no patch, no $25 off a game, and plenty of attitude. Definitely a bad experience, and something I wish wouldn't have happened.[/QUOTE]

....yet you still.. bought.. the game..

sigh. Take it back, talk to Josh, try again

Josh just a request - would be awesome if kmart could run a deal on the Call of Duty games on Wii.

I'm loving goldeneye and I think something like buy Black Ops Wii and get Modern Warfare Reflex with $20 off if kmart has the stock, especially since there wasn't a wii COD deal this week.

Or even just a standalone Reflex and World at War deal like was run a few weeks back on the HD versions of CoD4 and World at War. I very rarely see these discounted anywhere so if kmart would be interested in moving some stock on these it would be great.

Also it looks like target will be having Modern Warfare Reflex for $27 on black friday. I'd rather give kmart my money.

[quote name='Scorch']....yet you still.. bought.. the game..

sigh. Take it back, talk to Josh, try again[/QUOTE]

For real.

I can't believe how many guys come in here bitching about they didn't get the deal or couldn't use the stacked coupons, yet bought the game anyways. Can't you just say, "Okay, forget it then" and walk away?

Timid ass people.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']For real.

I can't believe how many guys come in here bitching about they didn't get the deal or couldn't use the stacked coupons, yet bought the game anyways. Can't you just say, "Okay, forget it then" and walk away?

Timid ass people.[/QUOTE]

Seriously. This is America! Have it your way like burger king. I've given a 2-3 people a HARD time when they were trying to be all evasive about doing their job.

[quote name='Gorge']Quick question, to get the points for COD, do I have to register for this rewards card before I buy the game? Basically, I don't understand at all how we get our points. Is this rewards card something you register for in-store?[/QUOTE]

You can register for the card while you are getting the game but before you pay for it. That's exactly what I did and i got the points. (I did it in store, btw)

hey josh, is ther any chance of the sly cooper collection coming in by saturday?

the coupon i want to use expires saturday so im just wondering

Thanks Josh for the sweet deal, just picked up Black Ops PS3 and Dragon Age Origins Ultimate PS3 for about $80. Sucks that i wasnt able to get the hardened edition of black ops i requested from Stock Boy lol damn school! :bomb:

I bought three copies of COD this morning (8AM), and the lady working there was really nice (although she looks tough!) Se even happily rang them up separately! I used 4 coupons I had from the Fallout, Fable and MoH deal and still have $70 credit left on there!

[quote name='foilphob']Sorry to add a bad post to a new thread, but it has to be said. Went to the Portland, OR store (not to sure of actual street, but it is near I-205) to pick up Black Ops. Went into the electronics department to actually find someone working there for once (or so it seemed). Daniel (I believe was his name) was pretty much talking with a girl (assumed to be his girlfriend, but definitely not a customer) while away from the register. I head on up to the register, and ask for assistance. Once he comes up, I ask for a copy of Black Ops for 360 and Star Wars: Force Unleashed 2. He starts ringing me up, and things are going well (including using my $20 coupon from Rock Band 3), until it gets to the total. He didn't take my $25 off for buying them together. He and I banter a bit, and I mention that it should be $25 cheaper due to a deal from your blog. He then goes off about how the website deals do not count, and aren't valid. I found this confusing since every other deal I've used has worked, but went with it. I put the Star Wars back, and just bought Black Ops. Following, I asked if I could use my phone number in place of my Rewards card for the points. He then said that he'd already rang it up, and couldn't change anything (before I'd paid!). Getting frustrated, I at least expected a patch, which of course he didn't have! I left quite fumed.

In recap, no 25,000 rewards points, no patch, no $25 off a game, and plenty of attitude. Definitely a bad experience, and something I wish wouldn't have happened.[/QUOTE]

Sorry to hear that and Im assuming the location you went to was probably the Sandy location? Well I know that Im completely out of the way for you but if you ever find yourself in the Oregon City area I would be glad to make things right and earn your business here. Ive got plenty of Black Ops, the headsets and the patches so just let me know if you want to make the trip out here and I can make sure whatever you need is set aside for you to try and make your trip as painless as possible. Im sure Josh can make things right either way but figured I would throw my offer out there in an attempt to solve the problem.

[quote name='bmachine']Any chance of seeing a deal for 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors for the DS next week?[/QUOTE]

I would like to see a deal on this too, maybe a $10 coupon or better! Gamestop seems to be the only actual physical store that might carry this.

Ah, new Kmart thread. Now with 50% more questions and noobs to get your day started right.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']$30 gaming coupon on the CE, $20 on the standard.[/QUOTE]

I was already set on getting EM. Have my preorder cpn ready to go and this deal just makes me want to get the CE version:D

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Huge :)[/QUOTE]

Apache Air Assault's deal is huge alright. It just went from meh-to buy.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']I'm still trying to sweeten the DKR offer actually.[/QUOTE]

Love the fact that you keep working the deals to try and make them better:applause:.

Hey maybe you can convince Ninty to release a limited edition wii-mote that's painted to look like a banana, kinda like what they did with the N64 controller when they released DK64

I liked the air assault demo so that deal just makes it easier to pick up. The realistic controls are crazy, but also awesome.

Can I exchange a game that I got for $25 off with the Black Ops deal? I wanted to get Dragon Age Ultimate Edition but it wasn't available at either of the Kmarts I visited in NYC (34th St and Astor place locations).

34th St had no idea what I was talking about and refused to search in the game display case (some titles were placed behind other titles, so I couldn't really tell if DA:UE was there or not). Astor Place was a lot friendlier but said they haven't received any. I ended up with Fable 3, but would it be possible to exchange for another game on the list? Or return the 2nd game all together but still keep the 25K reward points?

Thanks for your help, Josh!

[quote name='sadboy']^ It's covered in the "Lose Yourself" blog, though.[/QUOTE]

yeah, I know. But without a a direct link to that blog post, and the fact that you can't search for content of kmartgamer blog, it just makes it hard to find info.

Hmmm might pick up Apache Air Assault then play it for a bit and trade it in to Gamestop, Its just a really great deal. Who knows I just might end up liking it and keeping it.

would like a chance to clear things up. josh in the last day posted a reply to someone which was in the previous thread. since then people have brought my name up and accused me of trying to use josh for profit. to those who said i was trying to resell the hardened editions, you were and are wrong. while i might do some bit of selling, this item was not one of them. i never asked for prestige edition info and those are selling for about 100 above retial. why would i just chose the hardened if i was in tit for just money. I only asked for store location inventory after my pms to stock boy and emails were not answered . i wanted to make sure my local store would recieve it. posting location information would help not just me but everyone and put an end to pms to them, so i thought. josh never replied telling me he couldnt do that or i would have stopped asking. as far as what i said to josh to set him off after my failed attempt at kmart, i wont bring it up. i dont have to and no one here should just assume that i was using foul language or being a real bitch to him. instead of posting my incident here, i gave him the courtesy of an email. things were settle but obviously, i felt the need to say something about what was being said about my motives. this is my onlypost on this matter. i know opinions are like assholes, everyone has them. so go ahead and bitch at me all you want. me, ive got better things to worry about like my husband and kids than to defend myself against every post to follow.

[quote name='handsome_bitch']would like a chance to clear things up. josh in the last day posted a reply to someone which was in the previous thread. since then people have brought my name up and accused me of trying to use josh for profit. to those who said i was trying to resell the hardened editions, you were and are wrong. while i might do some bit of selling, this item was not one of them. i never asked for prestige edition info and those are selling for about 100 above retial. why would i just chose the hardened if i was in tit for just money. I only asked for store location inventory after my pms to stock boy and emails were not answered . i wanted to make sure my local store would recieve it. posting location information would help not just me but everyone and put an end to pms to them, so i thought. josh never replied telling me he couldnt do that or i would have stopped asking. as far as what i said to josh to set him off after my failed attempt at kmart, i wont bring it up. i dont have to and no one here should just assume that i was using foul language or being a real bitch to him. instead of posting my incident here, i gave him the courtesy of an email. things were settle but obviously, i felt the need to say something about what was being said about my motives. this is my onlypost on this matter. i know opinions are like assholes, everyone has them. so go ahead and bitch at me all you want. me, ive got better things to worry about like my husband and kids than to defend myself against every post to follow.[/QUOTE]
I have no idea what your talking about but forget about it! :) I love you, enjoy your stay at cag. Find shit for cheap and buy it if you want it, no need for drama here please... Pretty please? :pray: Kmart man just wants to empty our pockets, let his thread be.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Coupons are still the primary method. No upcoming plans for another pre order offer that is really not a pre order offer :)[/QUOTE]

Thank you, I am still having issues with the card online :cry: But I've never had an issue using coupons. :) Can't wait to see whats planned for Black Friday.

New here -
Was the $20 and $30 deal for epic mickey posted in the last
thread? Or did I miss it in this one?

Also any deals on the Super Mario All Stars coming out on the Dec. 12th?

[quote name='sjannenga']New here -
Was the $20 and $30 deal for epic mickey posted in the last
thread? Or did I miss it in this one?

Also any deals on the Super Mario All Stars coming out on the Dec. 12th?[/QUOTE]
It's in this thread somewhere. Search for posts from SHC-Gamer. Awesome deal as long as the game doesnt suck. $15 coupon for EM case makes it basically $40 + another $20 coupon. Nice.

Here is the feedback from my stores. Yesterday morning all stores we busy at the gaming dept. The one store where I bought the wii earlier in the week was nice but they had trouble calculating how the 50000 translated to the card they was saying you get 5.00. The sign at customer service said 1 buck for every 100 so I knew 50000 was like 50.

The other store where I picked up call of duty from they knew about the points but thought the 25 off was an online only deal and really blew it off. Once they seen it on the reciept they went to the store mic and made an announcement about sywr.

When I tried to register my card online I was haveing trouble I called and had them recheck my info. There we lots of things off like date of birth address etc. Once corrected everything was fine.

Keep up the good work.

SHC, are you going to have a Black Ops deal for Black Friday? I'm wondering if I should wait or just pick it up now...

I don't know why I did it, but I bought the red Wii today... I got my 50,000 bonus points but my previous balance (which is now shown on the receipt when it wasn't before) is still the same small number it was several weeks ago meaning 10-15 purchases since then haven't registered (even though the receipts have my card number on them). Oh well, I resubmitted several on the web site so we'll see what happens there.

But yeah, why I bought a second Wii I have no idea. The first one gets used, but not that often. I guess I thought maybe we could do some multiplayer stuff within the family - though I'm not sure what. (Animal Crossing, maybe Monster Hunter Tri? :lol:)

I used 2 $20 coupons so I got the Wii for $160 and got $50 back in return. So, yeah, really, that was like buying the Wii for full price but "upgrading" my 2 $20 coupons to $50 in Rewards credit. The problem is, that will probably make me less likely to want to spend it on games. I don't see a release in Nov that I must have (except Sly which I preordered at Amazon). I really want to play Assassin's Creed Brotherhood but I really see that getting cheap quickly like AC II. Majin is the only other one I'm considering and it would have to be $39.99 (like Amazon and Gamestop) + have a decent coupon deal.

Pleasantly surprised at the Kmart on West Washington in Indianapolis. I walked in the store, a very busy man was in electronics helping customers and he actually knew about all the deals! And everything I wanted was in stock. I picked up Black Ops, Fable III and the Turtle beach headsets and used two $20 coupons. He even went as far as saying the free patches were in the back and if I gave him a moment, he'd go back and get me one. That's 180 degree change from my last experience there. Seems these deals are starting to be understood by at least some people at the store level.

Oh, I also saw a prestige edition in the case but I didn't buy it. This was last night so I don't know if it's still there. Now, had I known last night that they were going for over 100 more than retail....ahh nah! I'll let the gamers get what they want! I was brought up to share! ha!

no epic mickey 5dollar offer at my local kmart.
The guy said he never got any in. But he remembered the similar fallout ones.

Said to call around looking for them...
pretty lame.

oh and kmarts puzzle selection sucks.

Congrats on the new thread SHC-Gamer!

Any chance Kmart will somehow match Target's doorbuster price on Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit at some point?

[quote name='Vader582']Congrats on the new thread SHC-Gamer!

Any chance Kmart will somehow match Target's doorbuster price on Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit at some point?[/QUOTE]

Wow! Great question, answered on page 3! Third reply on that page. K-Mart will be having it for the same price.

[quote name='Vader582']Congrats on the new thread SHC-Gamer!

Any chance Kmart will somehow match Target's doorbuster price on Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit at some point?[/QUOTE]
It begins. Read thru the previous posts and you shall see.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back