Kmartgamer

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

Sometimes, Kmartgamer offers are only featured on CAG. Usually just due to personal bandwidth on my end. Blog offers for this week will be posted tonight to alleveate any confusion.

Important: The offers this week are instant bogo's, not coupons due to previously discussed issues we are currnetly facing with our coupon program which will be fixed soon.

:ps3:1-18 Mass Effect - Buy Mass Effect 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)
  • Will be on sale for $44.99 the week of 1/30
:ps3:1-18 Little Big Planet 2 - Buy Little Big Planet 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular)

The only noteworthy offer this week is:

• :wii:Buy Donkey Kong Country Returns and get Epic Mickey for $19.99
Only other offer not MSRP:
  • :360::ps3:Save $10 WWE Raw 2011, more of a corproate pull together offer
Like I said previously, January sucks.

Note: Savings Coupon offers are valid in all stores

Coming Soon:

Update: Submitting Feb./Mar. offers as SYWR promotions. Will post as soon as they are approved. Coupons may have temporary fix before then, if so, we'll go back to them instead of SYWR's. At the end of Mar. the coupon issue will be fixed and we'll go back to normal.
  • :360::ps3:1-25 Dead Space 2 Free 1600 XBLA Points or $20 PSN for Free
    • We show positive instock on the cards but if you run into an issue just let me know and I'll work with you.
    • Offer valid from 1/25 through 1-29
    • In many cases the points/PSN cards are located in the Gift Card rack near the front of the store by mistake.
  • :360::ps3:1-25 Two Worlds II (PS3 Version Delayed by a few days, will not ship until Friday)
    • 1-30 through 2-5, Two Worlds II will be on sale for $39.99
    • CAG only special, will not be featured on the blog
  • :wii:2-6 Mario Sports Mix TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-8 Test Drive Unlimited 2 TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-15 Marvel vs. Capcom 3 TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-15 Nascar 2011 TBD
  • :360::ps3::wii: 2-15 Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-22 Bulletstorm TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-22 Driver: San Francisco TBD
  • :360::ps3::wii: 2-22 De Blob: The Underground TBD
*This list is not comprehensive of every promotion that may be coming and release dates are subject to change.

Customer Questions/Comments:

General Feedback, Promotional Ideas or Anything Else :cool:

SHC-Gamer - Josh Deane [email protected]

Important: If a coupon did not print or you did not receive the value of the promotion due to a store issue I will compensate the difference. I only need the following (Please copy and paste the format below for quicker service):

• Name ____________________
  • Phone Number ____________________
  • Mailing Address ____________________
  • Receipt Number ____________________
  • Short description of incident (a novel, though enjoyed, is not required :) )
Gift cards issued usually take 7-10 days to arrive once confirmed.

CE or Specal Inventory Requests:
Email Stockboy at [email protected]

• Game ____________________
  • Platform __________________
  • Store Address _____________

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='bigjake62505']I would check the Brandon Store also if you are trying to find it they may have some. Its not that far away.[/QUOTE]

If Stock Boy wants to, he can, but I think I've pestered him enough ;)

Chances are if both Tampa stores are out, the Brandon one will be too.

[quote name='Shimmerz']Realized that the $30 and $20 coupons from Apache and NBA Jam will be active this week. Fallout has always seemed kind of slow for me but with the lack of enticing games after the 16th I just may bite on New Vegas if this is correct.[/QUOTE]
I would actually like to post the deals, once they are leaked we're good to go. If you find more please send them on.

All, please do not hesitate to litter the thread with leaks. Once it happens I can then post.

Otherwise I need to wait until next Wed.

[quote name='cardsharkrob'] Also I must say that not sure many people would actually ask about tax because they be soo excited to just get the 20 dollars or the gift card. Very very smart.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I always think about that kind of stuff. Often times adjustments don't subtract from the amount of tax you pay. I wasn't even trying to angle for a profit here. I'm very surprised he offered me another ten dollars.

Also, it was sort of interesting throughout all of this. I've noticed it's a 50/50 shot of getting someone sympathetic when you're angry about the service you've received. This time I wasn't even angry since I knew I bought the Enslaved for 59.99 willingly (I just really wanted Black Ops that night) and I wasn't even sure if I had a case for an adjustment. But Kmart came through big time, but not only that, but Brian, a man seperate from Josh, was genuinely concerned about my problem and even asked if I would ever shop at K-Mart again considering what I had to go through to get an adjustment. This surprised me because I wasn't upset in the least, but got star treatment. If everyone at K-Mart acted like Brian, there could be a whole new company than what we have now.

Sorry, I'm done with my ass kiss session for Kmart. :p

Any further deals on Goldeneye like similar price drops to the ones that followed Castlevania, Enslaved's and other games involvement in other promos?

I want to get it but I just can't swing another game purchase right now.

[quote name='SHC Stock Boy']Sorry, they're all out too[/QUOTE]

Since you're around stock.

Any idea on stock for Dragon age ultimate at store 7777? They claim they never got it, and I dont think they sold out as I've hit up the store several times the past 2 weeks and never saw it.

Gran Turismo 5 Release Date Confirmed, November 24th

I hope there is a deal in the works for this. I will be buying this deal or no deal and kmart has won all of my business. I swear am going to have to stop buying games just to play the games that I have already bought LOL. The wife is going out of town this weekend so I will be putting in some serious time! GT 5 the 24th, AC:B and apache air assault next week. Man I need another job.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Yeah, I always think about that kind of stuff. Often times adjustments don't subtract from the amount of tax you pay. I wasn't even trying to angle for a profit here. I'm very surprised he offered me another ten dollars.

Also, it was sort of interesting throughout all of this. I've noticed it's a 50/50 shot of getting someone sympathetic when you're angry about the service you've received. This time I wasn't even angry since I knew I bought the Enslaved for 59.99 willingly (I just really wanted Black Ops that night) and I wasn't even sure if I had a case for an adjustment. But Kmart came through big time, but not only that, but Brian, a man seperate from Josh, was genuinely concerned about my problem and even asked if I would ever shop at K-Mart again considering what I had to go through to get an adjustment. This surprised me because I wasn't upset in the least, but got star treatment. If everyone at K-Mart acted like Brian, there could be a whole new company than what we have now.

Sorry, I'm done with my ass kiss session for Kmart. :p[/QUOTE]

pretty sure the question is to gauge how they can retain customers.

Imagine this, if people had problems, and then they fixed them and people said they wont shop anymore, theres no point in helping those customers out because they wont give business anymore. No need to help=no need for a CS team to support Josh. No need for CS team=department axed.

If you say yes, they can justify keeping/expanding the CS team helping Josh. It's obviously a very new department/team, so they need all the good feedback they can get to justify them.

So, I went back to my KMart today on an errands run and decided to check back in electronics to see what I may partake in soon. I had gone there yesterday and struck out looking for the Red Wii, so I ordered from Amazon (not proud, just wanted to guarantee one) since the electronics woman told me they didn't have any more. Well they had some today. And I bought one and got my rewards right away. Now to dispose of the Amazon one this evening, via return or selling to someone else at cost.

Thanks for the awesome deals SHC-Gamer and Crew. Looks like holding off on CoD worked for me after all, with Dragon Age that is. Hopefully some good Blu deals to be had as well. May make the trek up there on Thanksgiving and BF. Depends how cranky kids are and how I feel taking them.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']To make a follow up post about what I am trying to do and I have some questions in regards to it.

My plan is to buy Sly Cooper for $40 and get the $15 gaming coupon on the 14th. Then use the $15 coupon on Brotherhood. I just read that coupons aren't active till the following Sunday (which would be the 21st). Would Brotherhood still be purchasable for the $20 coupon then? And if it is, what about on Black Friday? I want to use the $20 coupon from Brotherhood on Need For Speed, but that one won't be active till the 28th....

Can someone help me figure this out? Is it even doable or no?[/QUOTE]

Can someone confirm if these coupons will work on Black Friday?

More power to those who dare to go out on black friday. i decided to go one time and after almost being trampled, pushed out of the way by 60 year old women, almost hit by a truck, and nearly t boned in the parking lot I have decided the BF stuff is not for me. There is no sale worth the stress caused by that event.

[quote name='jetsaredim']Can someone confirm if these coupons will work on Black Friday?[/QUOTE]

My guess is if it's a coupon given next week, it will. If it's given the week of BF, I don't imagine that it would. Coupons generally activate the following Sunday.

[quote name='jetsaredim']Can someone confirm if these coupons will work on Black Friday?[/QUOTE]

I'm sure we would have been told by now if coupons wouldn't work on BF and there's no reason that they shouldn't.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Josh forwarded my problem with the 59.99 Enslaved to someone in SHC customer service and a person named Brian took care of me. He was dilligent in trying to get ahold of me, even when he was busy. He offered me a 20 dollar gift card or 20 dollar refund. I asked him that since you pay more tax on a 59.99 item versus a 39.99 item, if that could be factored into the refund. I was expecting, "Hmm..." or "Sure, we can give you a gift card worth 22.00" but he wound up saying, "Well, I can send you a thirty dollar gift card. Does that work for you?"

Hell yes it works for me Brian.

[/QUOTE]

Awesome!

Josh also forwarded my issues with the cancelled Kmart.com order for the Call of Duty: Black Ops Hardened Edition. After I emailed him and he pass on my issue I got a call the NEXT DAY (I emailed him around 10pm the night before).

They offered me a $20 GC as well since they were unable to provide me with the hardened edition.

Josh is awesome and Kmart knows how to treat us when something ends up not working correctly. Aside from minor in-store managers/employees, problems I think Kmart is great place to get my games.

[quote name='Green__Ranger']Since you're around stock.

Any idea on stock for Dragon age ultimate at store 7777? They claim they never got it, and I dont think they sold out as I've hit up the store several times the past 2 weeks and never saw it.[/QUOTE]

Not sure if you were on one of the customer resolutions Josh was sending through but yes, they have it...or at least they've scanned the box it came in to receipt it.

[quote name='dman1869']So is there any news on the $20 off another game with purchase of Black Ops? Anyone get it to work today?[/QUOTE]

It's $25, and it has worked all week, provided you are buying a title from the list provided in the first post of the thread.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Josh forwarded my problem with the 59.99 Enslaved to someone in SHC customer service and a person named Brian took care of me. He was dilligent in trying to get ahold of me, even when he was busy. He offered me a 20 dollar gift card or 20 dollar refund. I asked him that since you pay more tax on a 59.99 item versus a 39.99 item, if that could be factored into the refund. I was expecting, "Hmm..." or "Sure, we can give you a gift card worth 22.00" but he wound up saying, "Well, I can send you a thirty dollar gift card. Does that work for you?"

Hell yes it works for me Brian.

Thanks Josh and Brian. I was just so happy to not have to go back to the store, which is about ten miles out of the way, to get an adjustment done.[/QUOTE]
Good to hear ... I sent Josh an email last night about the same issue. Hope to hear back soon.

Finally got BO and the headset, but when I got home I realized that I didn't get my receipt. I'm calling them but I think the cashier just went on break or something. Been about 10 minutes now, still ringin'.

[quote name='Ultragamer']Not sure if this has been posted yet, hope SHC doesn't mind but some of the black Friday deals I found.

Fallout New Vegas - $34.99
Dragon Age Origins Complete - $34.99
NHL 11 - $39.99

All these were in the system for PS3, so I would have to think they will be on 360 as well. Although I cannot confirm that.[/QUOTE]

Ohhh man, now just got to get lucky enough to find a copy of Dragon Age: UE So far the 2 kmarts around here have not had them.

Where is the list of games you can get 25 off of with the purchase of black ops? That link to the kmart blog doesn't say anything on there.

[quote name='Irukandji']Where is the list of games you can get 25 off of with the purchase of black ops? That link to the kmart blog doesn't say anything on there.[/QUOTE]

If you go to the "Lose Yourself" section and Link "See More"... the entire list of games is posted in that article.

I've been to 4 Kmarts around my area, NONE of which have Dragon Age Origins Ultimate, is there an issue with shipping or are stores just not going to get copies of this game?

Wow 35 for New Vegas? Beats Best Buys 39.99 price (Best Buy bf ad leaked already, surprised Kmart has held on this long...or people just don't care lol)

Yeah, I'm having an issue finding any of those compilations (Borderlands w/ Add-ons, Uncharted 2 GotY, GTA IV Complete, DAO:U). Was the allocation of those titles fairly limited?

[quote name='AnchorsAway']:wii:Red Limited Edition Wii $50 Shop Your Way Rewards

Does anyone know if Best Buy will match this ad for Reward Zone points?[/QUOTE]

YMMV, could go either way. Some managers will do it and some won't from what I've read on several posts.

[quote name='AnchorsAway']:wii:Red Limited Edition Wii $50 Shop Your Way Rewards

Does anyone know if Best Buy will match this ad for Reward Zone points?[/QUOTE]

No. It doesn't fall under their price match policy since they can't just "add" points to your Reward Zone account.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']I've been to 4 Kmarts around my area, NONE of which have Dragon Age Origins Ultimate, is there an issue with shipping or are stores just not going to get copies of this game?

Wow 35 for New Vegas? Beats Best Buys 39.99 price (Best Buy bf ad leaked already, surprised Kmart has held on this long...or people just don't care lol)[/QUOTE]

:cry: the stores should have it, it all shipped in by last Friday, it's not limited stock and I have a 95% in stock on it. Hate hearing yo can't find the games you want that we have.

[quote name='KingofGames']Yeah, I'm having an issue finding any of those compilations (Borderlands w/ Add-ons, Uncharted 2 GotY, GTA IV Complete, DAO:U). Was the allocation of those titles fairly limited?[/QUOTE]

The 2 Kmarts i've been too have had all of those except DAO:U, seems to be the only one that is sort of limited.

[quote name='SHC Stock Boy']:cry: the stores should have it, it all shipped in by last Friday, it's not limited stock and I have a 95% in stock on it. Hate hearing yo can't find the games you want that we have.[/QUOTE]

I know! One of the stores had one awesome guy digging around in the case to find it but to no avail. Sadness. Will try again before black friday :)

[quote name='Izod517']Did Josh ever confirm Majin will be $39.99 at Kmart?[/QUOTE]

Not that I've seen and sadly that means I'll probably have to just preorder it at Amazon in case the price changes again before release. Since I blew all my Kmart coupons on the red Wii, though, that isn't as bad as it would have been (otherwise I had nothing to use them on and would have wanted to save them for Majin).

[quote name='Ultragamer']Not sure if this has been posted yet, hope SHC doesn't mind but some of the black Friday deals I found.

Fallout New Vegas - $34.99
Dragon Age Origins Complete - $34.99
NHL 11 - $39.99

All these were in the system for PS3, so I would have to think they will be on 360 as well. Although I cannot confirm that.[/QUOTE]

Hell yes on DAO: Ultimate for PS3. And someone said these prices will be active on Thursday? That is awesome as no way do I want to go up there on BF. I'd rather spend that Friday at home playing DAO :lol:.

Gran Turismo is going to release on Nov 24th is there any deal related to that game from kmart since there is no preorder bonus dlc from kmart =(?

[quote name='jer7583']It's $25, and it has worked all week, provided you are buying a title from the list provided in the first post of the thread.[/QUOTE]

I read, not sure on which page, that some people were having a hard time having the games automatically ring up w/the discount; even games that are on the list.

[quote name='io']Not that I've seen and sadly that means I'll probably have to just preorder it at Amazon in case the price changes again before release. Since I blew all my Kmart coupons on the red Wii, though, that isn't as bad as it would have been (otherwise I had nothing to use them on and would have wanted to save them for Majin).

Hell yes on DAO: Ultimate for PS3. And someone said these prices will be active on Thursday? That is awesome as no way do I want to go up there on BF. I'd rather spend that Friday at home playing DAO :lol:.[/QUOTE]
I haven't been able to get to a level I need to be in order to be competitive on Majin so we are canceling our plans on it.

[quote name='ljmadness']Gran Turismo is going to release on Nov 24th is there any deal related to that game from kmart since there is no preorder bonus dlc from kmart =(?[/QUOTE]
$25 gaming coupon.

[quote name='SHC Stock Boy']Not sure if you were on one of the customer resolutions Josh was sending through but yes, they have it...or at least they've scanned the box it came in to receipt it.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the verification, and help. I did forward a email to Josh who forwarded it to support, who said they'll send me compensation but the store was out of stock.

Just still wanted to pick the game up as the other kmart near me said they sold out, and I figured I might have a longshot if store 7777 could find it.

Sucks, but I guess I might have to pick it up elsewhere.

Alright I'm a noob to the Kmart offers but I just had a quick question. If I pick up NBA Jam on the release day would the reward be active in time for Black Friday? Also do i have to pre-order the game or do I just roll in, pay for, and then the coupon prints at the register? Thanks and sorry for mucking up the thread with noob sauce.

It's because the games do not technically show up as a discount when ringing it up which confuses people.

The discount shows up as a transaction discount after everything is total'd.

Jeez someone leak the BF ad already...good prices on Dragon Age UE and Fallout if those were correct. So far Kmart is the only one with those deals I believe. At BB FONV is going to be $40. Pansies.

[quote name='Toomuchboost']Kmart will be getting the CE editions of brotherhood and gran turismo right?[/QUOTE]
Limited qty's, but yes.

[quote name='skeletim308']Alright I'm a noob to the Kmart offers but I just had a quick question. If I pick up NBA Jam on the release day would the reward be active in time for Black Friday? Also do i have to pre-order the game or do I just roll in, pay for, and then the coupon prints at the register? Thanks and sorry for mucking up the thread with noob sauce.[/QUOTE]

Typically the coupon is not valid until the week after it is issued, so if you bought it on Tuesday the 16th the coupon would be valid come Sunday the 21st.

[quote name='ShockandAww']Jeez someone leak the BF ad already...good prices on Dragon Age UE and Fallout if those were correct. So far Kmart is the only one with those deals I believe. At BB FONV is going to be $40. Pansies.[/QUOTE]
Worst case, I post it on Wed :) Remember though, they are good deals not blow your hair back though.

It's looking like the 360 4GB offer is going to be the winner though. Haven't seen Walmart or Amazon's yet though.

[quote name='Shimmerz']Typically the coupon is not valid until the week after it is issued, so if you bought it on Tuesday the 16th the coupon would be valid come Sunday the 21st.[/QUOTE]
Correctamundo.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']I've been to 4 Kmarts around my area, NONE of which have Dragon Age Origins Ultimate, is there an issue with shipping or are stores just not going to get copies of this game?

Wow 35 for New Vegas? Beats Best Buys 39.99 price (Best Buy bf ad leaked already, surprised Kmart has held on this long...or people just don't care lol)[/QUOTE]
We're usually the first ones leaked, not sure what's going on actually.

No issues with shipping on Dragon Age UE, store execution is the reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back