Kmartgamer

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

Sometimes, Kmartgamer offers are only featured on CAG. Usually just due to personal bandwidth on my end. Blog offers for this week will be posted tonight to alleveate any confusion.

Important: The offers this week are instant bogo's, not coupons due to previously discussed issues we are currnetly facing with our coupon program which will be fixed soon.

:ps3:1-18 Mass Effect - Buy Mass Effect 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)
  • Will be on sale for $44.99 the week of 1/30
:ps3:1-18 Little Big Planet 2 - Buy Little Big Planet 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular)

The only noteworthy offer this week is:

• :wii:Buy Donkey Kong Country Returns and get Epic Mickey for $19.99
Only other offer not MSRP:
  • :360::ps3:Save $10 WWE Raw 2011, more of a corproate pull together offer
Like I said previously, January sucks.

Note: Savings Coupon offers are valid in all stores

Coming Soon:

Update: Submitting Feb./Mar. offers as SYWR promotions. Will post as soon as they are approved. Coupons may have temporary fix before then, if so, we'll go back to them instead of SYWR's. At the end of Mar. the coupon issue will be fixed and we'll go back to normal.
  • :360::ps3:1-25 Dead Space 2 Free 1600 XBLA Points or $20 PSN for Free
    • We show positive instock on the cards but if you run into an issue just let me know and I'll work with you.
    • Offer valid from 1/25 through 1-29
    • In many cases the points/PSN cards are located in the Gift Card rack near the front of the store by mistake.
  • :360::ps3:1-25 Two Worlds II (PS3 Version Delayed by a few days, will not ship until Friday)
    • 1-30 through 2-5, Two Worlds II will be on sale for $39.99
    • CAG only special, will not be featured on the blog
  • :wii:2-6 Mario Sports Mix TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-8 Test Drive Unlimited 2 TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-15 Marvel vs. Capcom 3 TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-15 Nascar 2011 TBD
  • :360::ps3::wii: 2-15 Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-22 Bulletstorm TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-22 Driver: San Francisco TBD
  • :360::ps3::wii: 2-22 De Blob: The Underground TBD
*This list is not comprehensive of every promotion that may be coming and release dates are subject to change.

Customer Questions/Comments:

General Feedback, Promotional Ideas or Anything Else :cool:

SHC-Gamer - Josh Deane [email protected]

Important: If a coupon did not print or you did not receive the value of the promotion due to a store issue I will compensate the difference. I only need the following (Please copy and paste the format below for quicker service):

• Name ____________________
  • Phone Number ____________________
  • Mailing Address ____________________
  • Receipt Number ____________________
  • Short description of incident (a novel, though enjoyed, is not required :) )
Gift cards issued usually take 7-10 days to arrive once confirmed.

CE or Specal Inventory Requests:
Email Stockboy at [email protected]

• Game ____________________
  • Platform __________________
  • Store Address _____________

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ChaosGamer']What MAP Agreement?, & What does it stand for[/QUOTE]

Minimum Advertised Price. Same thing applied to Black Ops but SHC got around it by offering SYWR points instead of a coupons or dollars off.

[quote name='mindsale']If I go with my temporary card printout (I have no pin), I cannot redeem my 25k points tomorrow? Ugh.[/QUOTE]

No you should be fine. Nobody said anything about that being a problem unless I missed it.

[quote name='chriscolbert']No you should be fine. Nobody said anything about that being a problem unless I missed it.[/QUOTE]

I just created a pin number to be on the safe side.

I'm rethinking getting NFS at launch now... that $25 off coupon is pretty tempting and it means avoiding Thanksgiving / BF completely if I just grab the game tomorrow.

Props to SHC for raising the coupon value and finding a way to stay competitive.

[quote name='typical guy']I'm thinking the same thing. He's not saying they are correct which would be the case if he had authorization. He's also not denying them, which would be the case if they were not true.[/QUOTE]
Just got approval, I'll be posting tonight.

[quote name='QuePasa87']Can I buy ACB and NFS and get both coupons in the same transaction? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

That would be an emphatic yes!

[quote name='animalspinners']I'm rethinking getting NFS at launch now... that $25 off coupon is pretty tempting and it means avoiding Thanksgiving / BF completely if I just grab the game tomorrow.

Props to SHC for raising the coupon value and finding a way to stay competitive.[/QUOTE]

I too was in the same boat. What pushed me over the edge was the added coupon value as well as the fact that tomorrow I'll know it will be in stock. Unlike on Turkeyday/BF when everyone and their momma will be trying to buy cheap games for Timmy and Roxanne.

Bravo Josh Bravo! :applause:

[quote name='bzchanboy']I too was in the same boat. What pushed me over the edge was the added coupon value as well as the fact that tomorrow I'll know it will be in stock. Unlike on Turkeyday/BF when everyone and their momma will be trying to buy cheap games for Timmy and Roxanne.

Bravo Josh Bravo! :applause:[/QUOTE]
It just didn't make sense to have it out for $34.99 in a week and not have the same value at launch ya know.

How do I use the balance on my SYWR card? Just tell them there's a balance on the account and I want to apply it towards a purchase?

I want to use my balance towards NFS: HP then use the $20 coupon for a PS3 BT mic next week!

[quote name='FINALBOSS']Did you try reading the OP?[/QUOTE]

The OP says the DS version is included in the sale, but in the ad it only shows the Wii version. I'm wondering where the OP saw that the DS version is included.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']It just didn't make sense to have it out for $34.99 in a week and not have the same value at launch ya know.[/QUOTE]

Using that same though process, assuming Assassins Creed is 34.99 as well, is it still a 20.00 gaming coupon or 25.00? I would assume 20.00 but with your recent comment, now Im curious if it was a typo of some sort.

[quote name='kitm9891']Using that same though process, assuming Assassins Creed is 34.99 as well, is it still a 20.00 gaming coupon or 25.00? I would assume 20.00 but with your recent comment, now Im curious if it was a typo of some sort.[/QUOTE]
AC:B is $40 so the $20 coupon makes sense.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']It just didn't make sense to have it out for $34.99 in a week and not have the same value at launch ya know.[/QUOTE]

I just wanted to thank you for working hard to get us cheap arses deals and for your great customer service, I sincerely believe that K-mart - at least the video game (electronics?) portion of it - will benefit from your work. Also ACB tomorrow, woots ^_^

[quote name='folkie_1']The OP says the DS version is included in the sale, but in the ad it only shows the Wii version. I'm wondering where the OP saw that the DS version is included.[/QUOTE]
The OP is the boss of K-mart here who makes the deals--that cat is always right.

Did you get permission to post the entire ad or are you just posting the video game deals? Just wondering if there was anything else I could plan on getting. I'm not sure that Kmart sells the ipod touch though which I guess is all I'm looking for.

Edit: checked the site and yes it is sold by Kmart. Would be cool if there was actually a good deal on it.

:D cant wait to see the BF deals.

I might as well ask now, can you price adjust on black friday/ thanksgiving?

And when you say tonight do you mean in an hour? I'm on the east coast and i have a quiz in the morning.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Just got approval, I'll be posting tonight.[/QUOTE]

You've got a separate Thanksgiving Day Only ad, right? One for Thursday, one for Friday? I'm actually more interested in the Thursday sales, because I can stop in at a store on my way to my parent's house. Friday, down at their place, there is only one Kmart left open, and it's on the busy side of town that I plan on avoiding on Black Friday.

So, I hope you're posting both the Thursday and the Friday specials!

[quote name='Evolved']AC:B is $40 so the $20 coupon makes sense.[/QUOTE]

I must have misremembered then as I thought it was the same 34.99 per the leaked Black Firday posting the other day. If its actually 39.99 then I fully understand the 20.00 gaming coupon.

[quote name='Scorch']How do I use the balance on my SYWR card? Just tell them there's a balance on the account and I want to apply it towards a purchase?

I want to use my balance towards NFS: HP then use the $20 coupon for a PS3 BT mic next week![/QUOTE]

doot doot doot

"Gaming coupons on Thanksgiving only redeemable on Black Friday"

does this mean the coupon on Thanksgiving day only will effective on Black Friday for a day?

But I am still impressed with the Halo reach with 10 coupon and fable 3 with 10 coupon deals. i just hated wait in the crowed on BF.

[quote name='foreinter']"Gaming coupons on Thanksgiving only redeemable on Black Friday"

does this mean the coupon on Thanksgiving day only will effective on Black Friday for a day?

But I am still impressed with the Halo reach with 10 coupon and fable 3 with 10 coupon deals. i just hated wait in the crowed on BF.[/QUOTE]

I would say there is no doubt that is exactly what that means.

Very good deals. Can buy Halo on thanksgiving for $40 + get $10 coupon.
On Black Friday get Fable 3 for $30 using the Halo coupon + will get another $10 coupon.

So basically $35 for each game + a $10 coupon.

Good deal on the PS3 bundle also.

If there is something on the black friday only list that catches my eye, i will be in for Reach, fable 3, WoW:BC, and will use the $25 from those purchases on BF deal.

:D I am crazy sleepy, i have on my big headphones pumping genesis "mama" to keep me awake.

I know that @ my Kmart anyways, RE4 is $14.99 anyways...they have like one copy left. Are there gonna be lots of copies of these games for Thanksgiving day I assume?

Either way $14.99 for RE4 for Wii is easily worth 4x's that price. That has to be one the top 5 games ever.

damn now just got to hope that each of the kmarts around here actually have Dragon Age Ultimate Edition this time around

[quote name='Masker13']damn it why is every store excluding the $300 xbox 360 from their deals....[/QUOTE]
Inventory, or lack there of.

I have been posting incorrectly, the DS version of Sonic Colors will not produce a $15 gaming coupon, I've removed it from the thread and will post an update that it was removed.

This one is my fault.

Josh ~ Are any of the items allowed to be put on layaway Thursday, Friday, or Saturday? Especially Thursday & Saturday since it isn't "officially" Black Friday.

I'm mainly interested in one of those Green DSi's or $89 DS Lites since there is no way I'm gonna risk my life @ Walmart for one of those. LOL

:D just in time i was going to bed once lamb lies down on broadway went off. Was hoping for Red Dead, but reach, fable 3, and fallout for $95 is pretty close to my $30 each price point. Inless something comes up you should have my money (something being gamestop having a buy2get1 and COD:BO instock) :D

$15 gaming coupon all gaming software $39.99+
With exception of the Epic Mickey offer

Does this mean "all gaming software except Epic Mickey" (since it of course has it's own offer) or "all gaming software, but you can't use the Epic Mickey coupon"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back