Kmartgamer

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

Sometimes, Kmartgamer offers are only featured on CAG. Usually just due to personal bandwidth on my end. Blog offers for this week will be posted tonight to alleveate any confusion.

Important: The offers this week are instant bogo's, not coupons due to previously discussed issues we are currnetly facing with our coupon program which will be fixed soon.

:ps3:1-18 Mass Effect - Buy Mass Effect 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)
  • Will be on sale for $44.99 the week of 1/30
:ps3:1-18 Little Big Planet 2 - Buy Little Big Planet 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular)

The only noteworthy offer this week is:

• :wii:Buy Donkey Kong Country Returns and get Epic Mickey for $19.99
Only other offer not MSRP:
  • :360::ps3:Save $10 WWE Raw 2011, more of a corproate pull together offer
Like I said previously, January sucks.

Note: Savings Coupon offers are valid in all stores

Coming Soon:

Update: Submitting Feb./Mar. offers as SYWR promotions. Will post as soon as they are approved. Coupons may have temporary fix before then, if so, we'll go back to them instead of SYWR's. At the end of Mar. the coupon issue will be fixed and we'll go back to normal.
  • :360::ps3:1-25 Dead Space 2 Free 1600 XBLA Points or $20 PSN for Free
    • We show positive instock on the cards but if you run into an issue just let me know and I'll work with you.
    • Offer valid from 1/25 through 1-29
    • In many cases the points/PSN cards are located in the Gift Card rack near the front of the store by mistake.
  • :360::ps3:1-25 Two Worlds II (PS3 Version Delayed by a few days, will not ship until Friday)
    • 1-30 through 2-5, Two Worlds II will be on sale for $39.99
    • CAG only special, will not be featured on the blog
  • :wii:2-6 Mario Sports Mix TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-8 Test Drive Unlimited 2 TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-15 Marvel vs. Capcom 3 TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-15 Nascar 2011 TBD
  • :360::ps3::wii: 2-15 Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-22 Bulletstorm TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-22 Driver: San Francisco TBD
  • :360::ps3::wii: 2-22 De Blob: The Underground TBD
*This list is not comprehensive of every promotion that may be coming and release dates are subject to change.

Customer Questions/Comments:

General Feedback, Promotional Ideas or Anything Else :cool:

SHC-Gamer - Josh Deane [email protected]

Important: If a coupon did not print or you did not receive the value of the promotion due to a store issue I will compensate the difference. I only need the following (Please copy and paste the format below for quicker service):

• Name ____________________
  • Phone Number ____________________
  • Mailing Address ____________________
  • Receipt Number ____________________
  • Short description of incident (a novel, though enjoyed, is not required :) )
Gift cards issued usually take 7-10 days to arrive once confirmed.

CE or Specal Inventory Requests:
Email Stockboy at [email protected]

• Game ____________________
  • Platform __________________
  • Store Address _____________

Last edited by a moderator:
Very cool deals for T-day and BF, but Batman AA is the only one that I might go for.

I'm more excited for the 11/28 week deal. Might be able to grab some games that never got deals.

Regarding SYWR points, has anyone been able to use their SYWR points and a gaming coupon in the same transaction? Tried to use all of my points and a $20cpn on Sunday. Either the points would register or the coupon, but it wouldn't recognize both. Cashier tried everything she knew but no go.

Told her to forget the coupon because the line was starting to back up and I knew I could use the coupon on Epic Mickey

Too bad that FONV is a BF deal. I wanted to buy it with NFS on Thursday. I hope I can still find a copy when I go in the late morning/early afternoon on Friday.

*edit* It looks like I'll be getting both games on BF. I just noticed that Toy Story 3 DS will be $19.99 so I'll be getting some copies for my boys. I'll probably go earlier in the morning now.

Ok, I'm confused. The first page of this thread says there is a $30 coupon for Apache: Air Assault, but I don't see one anywhere. Is it get a $30 coupon for buying A:AA or is there a coupon somewhere that I am just missing? Was going to get Apache anyway, but $30 off would make it a killer deal.

[quote name='ddog510']Can we use gaming coupons from earlier transactions on Thanksgiving/BF?[/QUOTE]

Yes.

[quote name='wastedyears']Ok, I'm confused. The first page of this thread says there is a $30 coupon for Apache: Air Assault, but I don't see one anywhere. Is it get a $30 coupon for buying A:AA or is there a coupon somewhere that I am just missing? Was going to get Apache anyway, but $30 off would make it a killer deal.[/QUOTE]

You get a $30 coupon for a future purchase when you buy the game.

[quote name='emg28']
You get a $30 coupon for a future purchase when you buy the game.[/QUOTE]

Ok, thanks for the quick reply :)

i guess i don't understand this gofer business - all the stores i can select in my area either don't have anything listed under Xbox 360 games, or like 1 or 2 games (one has guitar hero 2 bundle only...?)

Some nice game deals on Thursday/Friday. Hopefully I can snag a few at my local store. If not, not too worried, as long as I get Dragon Age Ultimate.

HEy GAgs and/Or SHC crew, sorry to be a pain, as im sure it has been answered, but i'm back in the market for a Wii(I sold mine like a year ago, but now I really want to play Goldeneye, DKC and NBA jam!)Could you guys possibly tell em the very best deal??

Also I asked twice, but I still have my receipt but never got my Patch From BlackOps. what can I do?

Lastly Since, SDVR 11 seems to everywhere for $30 on BF, Can I just return it now unopened along with COd blacKops and get a Different game like dead rising 2 or castlevania?

Some very good deals here, but to me, the whole point of being open on Thanksgiving Day is that you can buy what you want, and avoid the craziness of Black Friday. By giving out one-day only coupons on Thursday, you're requiring me to come back to the store and buy something else on Friday, if I want to maximize my savings. That might be a deal breaker for me. There are plenty of Kmarts around metro Detroit here, but down in northern Indiana at my parents' house, where I will be on Thursday and Friday, it's a pain in the butt to get to the closest one. I was hoping for a deal I could snag on my way out of town on Thursday and be done with it. Oh, well. I know my circumstances are somewhat unique, but I'm sure I'm not the only one who wanted to avoid B&M shopping on Black Friday.

[quote name='DJP519']Some very good deals here, but to me, the whole point of being open on Thanksgiving Day is that you can buy what you want, and avoid the craziness of Black Friday. By giving out one-day only coupons on Thursday, you're requiring me to come back to the store and buy something else on Friday, if I want to maximize my savings. That might be a deal breaker for me. There are plenty of Kmarts around metro Detroit here, but down in northern Indiana at my parents' house, where I will be on Thursday and Friday, it's a pain in the butt to get to the closest one. I was hoping for a deal I could snag on my way out of town on Thursday and be done with it. Oh, well. I know my circumstances are somewhat unique, but I'm sure I'm not the only one who wanted to avoid B&M shopping on Black Friday.[/QUOTE]

Well contrary to popular belief, K-Mart is actually in the business of trying to make some money and not just give it all away via coupons. I'm sure they're hoping that a lot of people fall victim to thinking it's a great deal on Thursday and then change their mind about going back Friday. I don't mind making the effort and think they have already gone above and beyond other retailers, albeit with some time constraints to maximize savings.

[quote name='DJP519']Some very good deals here, but to me, the whole point of being open on Thanksgiving Day is that you can buy what you want, and avoid the craziness of Black Friday. By giving out one-day only coupons on Thursday, you're requiring me to come back to the store and buy something else on Friday, if I want to maximize my savings. That might be a deal breaker for me. There are plenty of Kmarts around metro Detroit here, but down in northern Indiana at my parents' house, where I will be on Thursday and Friday, it's a pain in the butt to get to the closest one. I was hoping for a deal I could snag on my way out of town on Thursday and be done with it. Oh, well. I know my circumstances are somewhat unique, but I'm sure I'm not the only one who wanted to avoid B&M shopping on Black Friday.[/QUOTE]

You've got a point but only 9 of the 30 Thanksgiving deals include a coupon and some of those are still pretty good even if the coupon is never used (MOH for $35). Personally, I enjoy Josh's "outside the box" style.

EDIT: Aww, man, DS version isn't part of the deal for Sonic Colours... it was there on the OP forever too. Oh well, I really don't need more than three coupons with the same expiration (getting ACB, Sonic Colors, and NBA Jam all today)
Also, Thanksgiving/Black Friday ad looks nice, not sure if there's anything for me or not.

EDIT: That is a bit of an odd requirement, a one day use coupon. It would just suck if you get a coupon, go in on Black Friday and realize everything you want is gone.

I've called 3 local Kmarts and none of them have Sly Cooper. They didn't have it and they won't have it . . . as far as the clerks know they'll never have it.

Even when they run a deal that might bring me into the store, the local doesn't have it. Kmart is so fucked up.

[quote name='stevothepro']hey gags and/or shc crew, sorry to be a pain, as im sure it has been answered, but i'm back in the market for a wii(i sold mine like a year ago, but now i really want to play goldeneye, dkc and nba jam!)could you guys possibly tell em the very best deal??

buy the limited red wii last week 20 dollar off friends and family, and 50.00 in rewards.

also i asked twice, but i still have my receipt but never got my patch from blackops. What can i do?

keep your receipt and ask again.

lastly since, sdvr 11 seems to everywhere for $30 on bf, can i just return it now unopened along with cod blackops and get a different game like dead rising 2 or castlevania?
yes, but you wont get a discounted price on your different game.
[/quote]
Also please don't refer to us as gags.

[quote name='Altanis']Hey Josh, this is probably a stupid question, but I want to confirm:

If I buy the DSi bundle on Black Friday, will the $25 gaming coupon be active for the week of 11/28? I'm just wanting to make sure. I know I'll be there to pick up Epic Mickey, and probably a couple games for the $15 coupons. Just wanting to make sure the offer's good for then.

Edit- also meant to ask about this: On Saturday, are the store hours on Saturday going to be anything special, or just the normal everyday hours?[/QUOTE]

Josh said the Friday and Saturday coupons follow the normal rules, so they should activate the Sunday after receipt (11/28)...

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Friday/Saturday are normal coupon rules and the $15 coupon is on any game +39.99. Thanks![/QUOTE]

[quote name='Darknuke']I'm confused about AC: Brotherhood mygofer deal. Do you get a $20 GC for Kmart when you order from them? If yes, how are they planning on giving those out?[/QUOTE]

Yes, just make sure you put that in the comments section when you checkout at mygofer and when you pickup at the store, they will put the coupon in with your order.

[quote name='gophergamer']Yes, just make sure you put that in the comments section when you checkout at mygofer and when you pickup at the store, they will put the coupon in with your order.[/QUOTE]
Oh, whoops. I didn't do that. I hope they know to do that. :/

[quote name='TheFreshPrince']Only $20 printed off with NFS...employee had no clue what to do and neither did I. What's my next step?[/QUOTE]

Same here for me. Also my store did not have NBA Jam.

[quote name='DomLando']Same here for me. Also my store did not have NBA Jam.[/QUOTE]
Just let me know about any NFS issues via email and we'll shoot you a $5 if you have any problems.

If the registers were not updated correctly instore it can cause a problem.

Did it ever get confirmed or did anyone ever ask if the Red Dead Undead Nightmare disc will get a deal? It seems like it got brought up when it was announced for a retail release, but I can't recall what the word was.

Won't most stores actually have NBA Jame tomorrow?

I realized last week I traded in Madden with my $20 gaming coupon still in the case! WTF!

[quote name='EYEL1NER']Did it ever get confirmed or did anyone ever ask if the Red Dead Undead Nightmare disc will get a deal? It seems like it got brought up when it was announced for a retail release, but I can't recall what the word was.[/QUOTE]

If I remember correctly it is going to have a $10 gaming coupon. I could be wrong but thats what I remember.

Getting ready to make my trek to my local Kmart. I am starting to love the hour drive.

Where are all the Assassin's Creed Brotherhood reviews? Isn't a review embargo over when a game's available at retail? Did they hold off on supplying copies to reviewers?

[quote name='mindsale']Where are all the Assassin's Creed Brotherhood reviews? Isn't a review embargo over when a game's available at retail? Did they hold off on supplying copies to reviewers?[/QUOTE]
I had heard 12 PM EST. So like 2 hours from now. I know Game Informer gave it a 9.25. That's the only review I know of so far.

[quote name='ShockandAww']I had heard 12 PM EST. So like 2 hours from now. I know Game Informer gave it a 9.25. That's the only review I know of so far.[/QUOTE]

That's such an obnoxious time to lift, 3 hours after most retail outlets have been selling the game. I'm running some errands in a bit and I was going to swing by Kmart to pick up the game, but now I'll be waiting until reviews go live.

Funny I was in kmart yesterday and they had a red wii after the 50,000 reward points promotion was over. I've been checking quite often and even went in there before work sunday morning and checked but none was in. Now that the deal is over they magically have one which leads me to believe they had them put back waiting for the deal to expire. I guess it's possible they got more in or someone took one out of layaway but it's just bad luck timing on my part if that's the case. Now that I want the limited edition dsi I can't find one of those anywhere :(

Nice - just tried to setup my account on shopyourwayrewards.com with my membership ive been using at the store to buy stuff, to see what my balance was, and it's saying membership number invalid.

[quote name='mindsale']Where are all the Assassin's Creed Brotherhood reviews? Isn't a review embargo over when a game's available at retail? Did they hold off on supplying copies to reviewers?[/QUOTE]
So far I've only seen two reviews and they were both 9/10 or better. Not sure what the hold up is, but it's safe to assume they will be mostly favorable.

BTW, Kmart ad was leaked early this morning. SHC just beat them to the punch heh. At least we have the Thanksgiving Day ad before anyone else, though.

[quote name='Pookymeister']Nice - just tried to setup my account on shopyourwayrewards.com with my membership ive been using at the store to buy stuff, to see what my balance was, and it's saying membership number invalid.[/QUOTE]
I just pinged the SYWR team to see if they are still having site issues, I'm sorry for the confusion.

Coupons are soooooooo staying where they are.

[quote name='apocrypha']Just wondering if anyone (Josh) knows if the EA ACTIVE $20 coup offer is good on EA ACTIVE NFL TRAINING CAMP as well thanks for any info.[/QUOTE]
Yep, should work just fine.

I called my local store. They went through their new release shipment, and even did it a second time at their insistence and they could not find NBA Jam. I have their only Sonic Colors on hold though.

Anyone have a UPC for NBA Jam :360:? I even noticed it's not listed on Kmart.com yet.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic'] Anyone have a UPC for NBA Jam :360:? I even noticed it's not listed on Kmart.com yet.[/QUOTE]

UPC: 00014633195767

You can check Buy.com quite often to get a UPC. Just search the product and scroll down to the product summary.

[quote name='ShockandAww']UPC: 00014633195767

You can check Buy.com quite often to get a UPC. Just search the product and scroll down to the product summary.[/QUOTE]

Oh, duh. Thanks Shock.

[quote name='Toomuchboost']Any one have the UPC code for AC brotherhood ce edition?[/QUOTE]
Xbox: 00008888226253
PS3: 00008888246251

You can check Buy.com quite often to get a UPC. Just search the product and scroll down to the product summary.

Edit: Remembert if it's an exclusive edition it may have a different UPC than normal (such as Kmarts Enslaved w/ Comic Book)

OK I saw the actual ad for black friday but it did not mention anywhere what hours they are open on Thanksgiving day... anyone know?

Also looked for NBA Jam this morning and nowhere to be found even with the blog offer.

[quote name='jinxpalm']OK I saw the actual ad for black friday but it did not mention anywhere what hours they are open on Thanksgiving day... anyone know?[/QUOTE]
I asked this as well, but all I have to go with is 5 AM on Friday.

Anyone else going to hoard any leftover Epic Mickey Coupons then use them to get a bunch of games for $10 off plus a $15 coupon on the week of 11/28? Well, that's my plan. :)

[quote name='Jodou']So uh, are we going to get a price on the Kinect stuff or are they just free with a coupon to boot?[/QUOTE]
4GB + Black Ops Bundle = 199.99 and I'm sure the Kinect sensor will be $149.99 though I dont know that one for a fact.

[quote name='Jodou']So uh, are we going to get a price on the Kinect stuff or are they just free with a coupon to boot?[/QUOTE]
Kinect 4GB + Black Ops Bundle = 199.99 and I'm sure the Kinect sensor will be $149.99 though I dont know that one for a fact.

I called with the UPC and apparently no store in my area received it-- every store shows a 0 quantity. I'm seeing a release date of tomorrow on some sites for NBA Jam. I have a sickening feeling that they're going to get the game in Wednesday or even past Wednesday and hold it until next week thinking it's a release for next Tuesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back