Kmartgamer

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

Sometimes, Kmartgamer offers are only featured on CAG. Usually just due to personal bandwidth on my end. Blog offers for this week will be posted tonight to alleveate any confusion.

Important: The offers this week are instant bogo's, not coupons due to previously discussed issues we are currnetly facing with our coupon program which will be fixed soon.

:ps3:1-18 Mass Effect - Buy Mass Effect 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)
  • Will be on sale for $44.99 the week of 1/30
:ps3:1-18 Little Big Planet 2 - Buy Little Big Planet 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular)

The only noteworthy offer this week is:

• :wii:Buy Donkey Kong Country Returns and get Epic Mickey for $19.99
Only other offer not MSRP:
  • :360::ps3:Save $10 WWE Raw 2011, more of a corproate pull together offer
Like I said previously, January sucks.

Note: Savings Coupon offers are valid in all stores

Coming Soon:

Update: Submitting Feb./Mar. offers as SYWR promotions. Will post as soon as they are approved. Coupons may have temporary fix before then, if so, we'll go back to them instead of SYWR's. At the end of Mar. the coupon issue will be fixed and we'll go back to normal.
  • :360::ps3:1-25 Dead Space 2 Free 1600 XBLA Points or $20 PSN for Free
    • We show positive instock on the cards but if you run into an issue just let me know and I'll work with you.
    • Offer valid from 1/25 through 1-29
    • In many cases the points/PSN cards are located in the Gift Card rack near the front of the store by mistake.
  • :360::ps3:1-25 Two Worlds II (PS3 Version Delayed by a few days, will not ship until Friday)
    • 1-30 through 2-5, Two Worlds II will be on sale for $39.99
    • CAG only special, will not be featured on the blog
  • :wii:2-6 Mario Sports Mix TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-8 Test Drive Unlimited 2 TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-15 Marvel vs. Capcom 3 TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-15 Nascar 2011 TBD
  • :360::ps3::wii: 2-15 Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-22 Bulletstorm TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-22 Driver: San Francisco TBD
  • :360::ps3::wii: 2-22 De Blob: The Underground TBD
*This list is not comprehensive of every promotion that may be coming and release dates are subject to change.

Customer Questions/Comments:

General Feedback, Promotional Ideas or Anything Else :cool:

SHC-Gamer - Josh Deane [email protected]

Important: If a coupon did not print or you did not receive the value of the promotion due to a store issue I will compensate the difference. I only need the following (Please copy and paste the format below for quicker service):

• Name ____________________
  • Phone Number ____________________
  • Mailing Address ____________________
  • Receipt Number ____________________
  • Short description of incident (a novel, though enjoyed, is not required :) )
Gift cards issued usually take 7-10 days to arrive once confirmed.

CE or Specal Inventory Requests:
Email Stockboy at [email protected]

• Game ____________________
  • Platform __________________
  • Store Address _____________

Last edited by a moderator:
I never went to K-Mart before this thread. Thanks again to whoever it is that find this information!

Anyhow, I used $40 in game coupons I got from my Kinect + Game purchase for EA Active 2. I'm psyched for this program. I "played" for thirty minutes today and it kicked my butt. If you want to lose weight buy EA Active 2. It reminds me of my days with a personal trainer... it's well put together and covers everything but your diet.

I had a "bad" experience at my Kmart today.

So I get there when they open (I will next time get there at like 10am), there are no new games. I didn't know that the employees put the games out AFTER they open. In any case, after waiting for about 30-40 minutes for them to do their opening stuff (cash registers, turn on tvs, etc), an employee came back with several carts full of new releases. No video games..

She had me put my name and number down, and the games I want. I get home and to my surprise, mygopher.com states that store in particular has Assassin's Creed AND Apache Air Assault. I then use the code for 1 Assassins' Creed ($53.99 out the door, gotta love no sales tax!) and redeem $59.99 of my $130+ SMWR balance. I also order Apache Air Assault, but chose to pay at time of pick-up.

I get to the store (says to pick up after 11:36am for all of the orders..had 3 separate ones..didn't know if the coupons would all print out..they do as I found out) to pick up my order at the Layaway counter, and I am told that they CANCELLED my order. I still have NOT received an email for that! Luckily the games where in stock, as they were buried beneath a ton of merchandise. There is no NBA Jam, as I figured.

The thing is that I used my points to pay for one of the games, and now I am out points. I was told that it takes a few days to get the points back on my card, but who knows? Also, I lost out on the 10%, which was the whole point of using MG.com.

In anycase, EVERYONE who I dealt with at that Kmart is SUPER NICE. The electronics manager is really a sweetheart! I was told over and over that there are still kinks in the mygopher.com, which i guess is to be expected.

I will use MG.com as it is convenient when you have credits on your SMWR card. The coupons I hope they eventually fade out, as the credits are way better and you don't have to worry about loosing them.

Thanks again Josh for your hard work getting these deals! I have only bought from Kmart for the last few months!

Dustin

[quote name='animalspinners']The games were definitely street dated, my K-Mart had them early in the morning.

I agree with your frustrations. I hit up Gamestop when they opened today (right at 10am), and they had the games out, behind the register and on the shelf, completely prepared to start selling as soon as the doors opened.

Two hours after opening my K-Mart had only Assassin's Creed Brotherhood for PS3 on the shelf, and had to go in the back and grab AC 360 and NFS.

There is really no excuse why K-Mart can't have the stock out by opening.[/QUOTE]
Zero excuse, incredibly frustrating. I don't get it.

Josh: I didn't see if you answered before or not, but what is the Modern Warfare Saga? Both games in seperate cases just bundled together? Or a single case? Also, are they plainum hits or non-PH? (grey case or green)

Thanks!

Hey SHC Gamer, I have a quick question:

So if I buy NBA Jam this week on Friday, I can't use the coupon till 11/28? I am curious about this because I really wanted to use the coupon on DKC and get the coupon for that but because the coupon was extended, does that mean I have to wait an extra amount of time for it to activate?

lol... I feel bad in a way everyone has all these issues, myself included and for pure convenience I'd much rather deal with it online then go fight people in stores.

Josh needs a CAG Secretary to answer all the questions. Definitely seems like traffic has increased since we've started this thread in April or whatever month it was can't believe it's been that long ago already.

Wait, wait. I'm confused.

This thread says that K-Mart will have Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood coupons on Thanksgiving redeemable only on Black Friday.

First, does that mean you have to go to K-Mart on Thanksgiving day, get your coupon, leave, and return the next day for the deal? Lots of places are saying you can just show up on Thanksgiving for the price cut, and one site implied that K-Mart simply calls their Black Friday sale a Thanksgiving sale (the site specifically said the deal was for Nov 26th, which is Black Friday, not Thanksgiving).

Second, that deal is not present in K-Mart's Black Friday circulars at all. It isn't shown at Kmartgamer.com. Where did confirmation for that deal come from? I called my local store, and they couldn't confirm any deal unless it was on K-Mart.com.

SHC Gamer

I wrote Stockboy but I don't know if he is on but I wanted to mention my problems today. I went to 2 K-marts in the DC area today and one #4860 had nothing new out as of 2 pm and was very unhelpful. My normal store #3131 tried but seemed to not know where anything was or if they would ever get it in. Would you know if store 3131, 4399, or 4860 has or will be getting Sly Cooper Collection or the AC Brotherhood CE Edition for PS3? I had asked Stockboy last month for the CE for PS3 but none were out except for one X-box verison as of 6 pm. Thanks for the help.

[quote name='billygoten']Wait, wait. I'm confused.

This thread says that K-Mart will have Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood coupons on Thanksgiving redeemable only on Black Friday.

First, does that mean you have to go to K-Mart on Thanksgiving day, get your coupon, leave, and return the next day for the deal? Lots of places are saying you can just show up on Thanksgiving for the price cut, and one site implied that K-Mart simply calls their Black Friday sale a Thanksgiving sale (the site specifically said the deal was for Nov 26th, which is Black Friday, not Thanksgiving).

Second, that deal is not present in K-Mart's Black Friday circulars at all. It isn't shown at Kmartgamer.com. Where did confirmation for that deal come from? I called my local store, and they couldn't confirm any deal unless it was on K-Mart.com.[/QUOTE]

If you buy AC:B right now, you get a $20 coupon that is valid 11/21-1/1/11. On Thanksgiving day ONLY, you can get it for $39.99 with a $10 coupon VALID ONLY ON BLACK FRIDAY.

That is a great deal, but is it really worth it to you to go shoulder to shoulder with 9.4 million people that will be waiting outside Kmart, starting at 8pm? Most Kmarts are open starting at 6am on Thanksgiving. I think they are open until 10pm, but I am not positive.

[quote name='MasterX']Yes, Just tell em you want to redeem your rewards.[/QUOTE]

Just a quick note, make sure you have the employee scan any gaming coupons you may have before your SYWR card (to redeem the points) otherwise it won't work. They had to void the transaction for me today when I got Brotherhood.

[quote name='unknownthreat']SHC, will the red dead undead nightmare collection (comes out 11/23) be available at Kmart?[/QUOTE]

Yes and it comes with a $10 gaming coupon.

No luck today on either NFS or AC:B at the Tallahassee, FL store. I wish these deals weren't so great, the past 3 times I've been in there they haven't had the games for release. Then later in the week they either were all sold out or just never got them or something. Eventually I'm going to stop wasting my time I guess.

Here's hoping GT5 shows up on time next week.

Picked up Sonic Colors (Wii) today. Another very postive experience. Had to ask the front desk to call an employee to electronics but when he showed up he actually seemed to know what was going on. The game itself was right in the case like it should have been and the coupon again printed with no problems at all.

I could really get used to deals like this and I'm pleasantly surprised that I haven't run into any of the problems people describe in their horror stories around here. Kmart has earned a lot of respect from me because of this. Good work and keep the deals coming :)

[quote name='appar3ntly']No luck today on either NFS or AC:B at the Tallahassee, FL store. I wish these deals weren't so great, the past 3 times I've been in there they haven't had the games for release. Then later in the week they either were all sold out or just never got them or something. Eventually I'm going to stop wasting my time I guess.

Here's hoping GT5 shows up on time next week.[/QUOTE]

What games did you go in there for the last three times?

[quote name='Bud Bundy Doll']If you buy AC:B right now, you get a $20 coupon that is valid 11/21-1/1/11. On Thanksgiving day ONLY, you can get it for $39.99 with a $10 coupon VALID ONLY ON BLACK FRIDAY.

That is a great deal, but is it really worth it to you to go shoulder to shoulder with 9.4 million people that will be waiting outside Kmart, starting at 8pm? Most Kmarts are open starting at 6am on Thanksgiving. I think they are open until 10pm, but I am not positive.[/QUOTE]

I see now. The note at the top of the Thanksgiving section is about the Thanksgiving only deals that do come with a gaming coupon. I didn't pay much attention to the other deals because I was only concerned with Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood. So, that note doesn't relate to AC:B, since it doesn't include a gaming coupon.

I still don't see that deal anywhere in K-Mart's Black Friday circulars and I can't find it on Kmartgamer.com or K-Mart's twitter site.

[quote name='Bud Bundy Doll']If you buy AC:B right now, you get a $20 coupon that is valid 11/21-1/1/11. On Thanksgiving day ONLY, you can get it for $39.99 with a $10 coupon VALID ONLY ON BLACK FRIDAY.

That is a great deal, but is it really worth it to you to go shoulder to shoulder with 9.4 million people that will be waiting outside Kmart, starting at 8pm? Most Kmarts are open starting at 6am on Thanksgiving. I think they are open until 10pm, but I am not positive.[/QUOTE]

Wait, Assassins Creed: Brotherhood comes with a coupon on Thanksgiving as well? I don't see it in the OP.

SHC Gamer - I give you a lot of credit for making every effort possible to improve the game shopping experience at KMart, but it's still very frustrating for the consumer.

First off, MyGofer is a poorly designed site, and it has been very unreliable for me. I ordered ACB this morning using the site, went to pick it up on my way home from work, got sent to layaway, gave them my order info, and waited about 10 minutes while the guy in electronics tried to find the game. Then the layaway clerk left, and after she had been gone for about another 10 minutes, I got annoyed and just left.

I went to Toys R Us instead, got ACB + NFS for $100 with a $40 gift card, and was in and out in 5 minutes. I came home and canceled the order through mygofer. I think the cancellation worked, but the site is not cooperating so it's hard to tell if it actually went through.

In short, the frustration of dealing with Kmart is just not worth it, even with the good deals. Again, I appreciate your effort, but it feels like you are one individual trying to fight against an entire corporate culture that just doesn't care about making the customer happy. It's really kind of a bummer.

Sonic colors wii, sooo much fun. Its been a while since i have had such a big smike on my face while playing a game. Ign's review seems spot on.
It feels like a sonic game, although jumping feels slightly off.
2.5 planets in. I am really pleased with this purchase!!!

Best part by far was when i was called the best dad ever for buying it, followed by an order from the child to "save those colored guys!"

Josh, you should be Kmart CEO for all the work you're doing for the company. And by the company, I mean us. :D

Question: I signed up for the rewards card today when I bought Sonic Colors. The coupon printed, and I also got an email with the coupon. Does that mean I can use both? That would be cool, but I don't want to scam anyone.

[quote name='appar3ntly']No luck today on either NFS or AC:B at the Tallahassee, FL store. I wish these deals weren't so great, the past 3 times I've been in there they haven't had the games for release. Then later in the week they either were all sold out or just never got them or something. Eventually I'm going to stop wasting my time I guess.

Here's hoping GT5 shows up on time next week.[/QUOTE]

Heh, nice to see im not the only CAG here - but this also means I have competition. I bet you were the one that cleared out all the Target Clearance!

[quote name='Wutang_KILLTHEM']Heh, nice to see im not the only CAG here - but this also means I have competition. I bet you were the one that cleared out all the Target Clearance![/QUOTE]

I'm shocked we don't have more competition here with the University's and all. I think if people realized it, it could be a lot worse. Also I haven't been into Target for Clearance in forever they never have anything I want for cheap enough. All yours .. at least from me.

Ok i've been clicking around in several threads here and i'm just looking for confirmation that Dragon Age Ultimate Edition will be available on Thanksgiving for $35. Was this confirmed by the people that work for Kmart that post here?

Ugh. Still getting 30+ mins hold time when calling SYWR customer service. Is it just one person in the call center? I wonder if they'll be more responsive via email.

[quote name='ponn01']Ok i've been clicking around in several threads here and i'm just looking for confirmation that Dragon Age Ultimate Edition will be available on Thanksgiving for $35. Was this confirmed by the people that work for Kmart that post here?[/QUOTE]

People need to read the OP's more but I will be nice and try to answer easy questions when I can.

• :360::ps3: Dragon Age Ultimate Edition $34.99
BLACK FRIDAY ONLY!!!!!

[quote name='Phenomic']People need to read the OP's more but I will be nice and try to answer easy questions when I can.

BLACK FRIDAY ONLY!!!!![/QUOTE]

ahem, and Thanksgiving....

[quote name='Phenomic']People need to read the OP's more but I will be nice and try to answer easy questions when I can.

BLACK FRIDAY ONLY!!!!![/QUOTE]

Thanksgiving:

Gaming coupons on Thanksgiving only redeemable on Black Friday:

Kinect 4GB Bundle $299.99 w/$25 gaming coupon
Kinect Sensor $149.99 w/$15 gaming coupon
Wii Console $199.99 w/$25 gaming coupon
PSP Go $149.99
Medal of Honor $34.99 + $10 gaming Coupon
Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit $34.99
Mafia 2 $34.99
Dragon Age Ultimate Edition $34.99

Drats...

[quote name='Joartrak']ahem, and Thanksgiving....[/QUOTE]

Well now I feel like an ass. I guess I need to read the OP Better hehe, Though I'm not sure why it's listed in two places if it says in one of the columns "Black Friday Only" implying that you can't only get this on Black Friday.

Sorry for the confusion.

[quote name='41down']how much is the sonic colors coupon for? I ask cause im not seeing it in the op. ;)[/quote]
$15.
  • :wii: 11-16 sonic colors $15 gaming coupon
    • edited monday night: Posted ds version incorrectly, it is not part of the coupon deal.

I don't know if this is the appropriate place to post this question, but does kmart do price adjustments. I need to buy a psp 3000 bundle and ship it this week in order it to reach Iraq. Would I be able to buy the bundle and be able to price adjust the price on black friday for the $127? Thank you for whoever is willing to answer this question or direct me to a better spot for my answer.

Was able to find the AC Brotherhood Limited Edition today at my local KMart. I was so excited since I had $85 in SYWR credit. That is, until I tried to use it. For some reason, I am unable to use my points that I had accrued on my account. When it asked for the PIN, I typed it in and it would not accept it at all. I tried two additional times unsuccessfully. I ended up buying the game anyway since it would probably be gone by the time I am able to get this straightened out.

So, I am now on the phone waiting to speak to someone for the second time. After my first 20 minute wait, I finally got someone and my flipping power cuts off for a second. Someone apparently doesn't want me to use my reward points :(

Josh, Stockboy, KG you guys rock! Thanks for all of your hard work! I've been rockin' these deals for a while now! Keep 'em coming!

[quote name='Gorge']Hey SHC Gamer, I have a quick question:

So if I buy NBA Jam this week on Friday, I can't use the coupon till 11/28? I am curious about this because I really wanted to use the coupon on DKC and get the coupon for that but because the coupon was extended, does that mean I have to wait an extra amount of time for it to activate?[/QUOTE]

Still wondering this myself. :bouncy:

As I said last night, I'll test out the Mygofer order for Assassin's Creed Brotherhood and picking it up at the Jackson, TN location. Not sure why and wasn't able to use my points on it.

Waited about 10 minutes at layaway and I was up next. Said that this is the first time to do an online order. On the e-mail itself, it said that it was at layaway but it ended up at the front. Anyways, I got up there and I did one small error: wanted to pay upon arrival. For some reason, after scanning that barcode on that order, the 10% discount did not apply. After management tried to pull up the discount, they just voided it and gave me Assassin's Creed Brotherhood for 10% off which is pretty much tax free after tax and $20 coupon printed out no problem. I noticed that Mygofer was "still in beta". So I tried and risk but no luck for a smooth transaction. It'll get better over time.

After that. I went to Electronics and bought Apache and NFS: Hot Pursuit using my Kinect coupons and SYWR points. Coupons printed out no problem.

That store doesn't disappoint.

Then I totally forgot about Sly Cooper. I decided to give Memphis another shot. I went into Electronics and whoa, it looks a bit better than what I saw the last 2 weeks. And what do you know, they had Sly Cooper (and I check for Flingsmash as well for my fellow Memphian CAGer nbballard. Sorry dude, no Flingsmash still).

Paid the $43 and change after tax with a $15 coupon printed out. Memphis just gained some trust back in me tonight.

Good job Josh and SHC. IMO, I think that the deal at TRU was good but since Josh up'd the coupon to $25 and my local store being more organized, I bought it at KMart instead.

Keep up the great work!

[quote name='Phenomic']Well now I feel like an ass. I guess I need to read the OP Better hehe, Though I'm not sure why it's listed in two places if it says in one of the columns "Black Friday Only" implying that you can't only get this on Black Friday.

Sorry for the confusion.[/QUOTE]

Thats why i'm confused and wondering if one of the people that work for Kmart has confirmed that or not.

**Tear** - I'm sorry I've been MIA, this is the week we peak in inventory and it's been non-stop. Hate hearing all this about AC:BH and NFS and Sly, the stores have it, over 95% of stores have checked it in already and the stores that haven't just haven't scanned it properly, we have proof of delivery. For those saying they only saw AC: CEs is even more mind-boggling as that got delivered a weekend AFTER the regular editions. Again, I apologize, the only excuse I can think of is that the stores are at high capacity and focusing on Black Friday, which is depressing since you would think they noticed how much money they made on video games last week with Black Ops. I'm going to try to answer some PMs but I honestly don't have the time since it isn't exactly a quick lookup, some can take some time.

Sorry for the rant, it just sucks knowing there really isn't much more I can do than send over 95% of our stock at least 4 days before street...not a single store complained about not having Black Ops and that shipping was treated on the exact same timeline as every single other release.

Has the Shop Your Way Rewards site gotten any better for anyone? I have had nothing but problems out of the site. I've spoken to multiple customer service reps on the phone and they have yet to figure out what has happened to my account. I have 82,000 points on my card and I am unable to spend them at all. I've had nothing but great experiences with my local KMart, but this SYWR card is frustrating me to no end.

[quote name='sharpeone']Has the Shop Your Way Rewards site gotten any better for anyone? I have had nothing but problems out of the site. I've spoken to multiple customer service reps on the phone and they have yet to figure out what has happened to my account. I have 82,000 points on my card and I am unable to spend them at all. I've had nothing but great experiences with my local KMart, but this SYWR card is frustrating me to no end.[/QUOTE]

You are not alone. I still cannot log in to the site and when I try to register again its tells me that my email already has an account :bomb:

[quote name='SHC Stock Boy']**Tear** - I'm sorry I've been MIA, this is the week we peak in inventory and it's been non-stop. Hate hearing all this about AC:BH and NFS and Sly, the stores have it, over 95% of stores have checked it in already and the stores that haven't just haven't scanned it properly, we have proof of delivery. For those saying they only saw AC: CEs is even more mind-boggling as that got delivered a weekend AFTER the regular editions. Again, I apologize, the only excuse I can think of is that the stores are at high capacity and focusing on Black Friday, which is depressing since you would think they noticed how much money they made on video games last week with Black Ops. I'm going to try to answer some PMs but I honestly don't have the time since it isn't exactly a quick lookup, some can take some time.

Sorry for the rant, it just sucks knowing there really isn't much more I can do than send over 95% of our stock at least 4 days before street...not a single store complained about not having Black Ops and that shipping was treated on the exact same timeline as every single other release.[/QUOTE]

Also strangely enough my store had Copies of Black OP's in 4 Slots in the Glass case. I don't know why they felt necessary to take up half the shelf space with it.. still was amusing nevertheless.

Joking aside, Thanks for the quick PM reply and yeah guess this is logical, wasn't even thinking about it but you're right Black Friday is right around the corner. It bet it's swamped up in Corporate world. It creeps up on you once you get past September for whatever reason. Glad to see that my store got there copies in sadly though the fun part comes in to trying to fight the employee's that they do have it.

Last time this happened It helped that I brought the UPC Code in. Does anyone have the Ps3 Brotherhood UPC??

Sorry if this has been discussed and responded to, only checked the last few pages.

I just picked up NFS:Hot Pursuit, coupon worked no problems, but the coupon that printed out was for $20, instead of the newly listed $25. I told customer service about this (they looked at me like I was crazy / lying) and they said it's possible that the barcode could be updated to reflect $25 gaming credit, even though it says $20. Is that what will happen, or do I need to somehow jump through some hoops to get it changed to $25?

Thanks.

[quote name='Tgebbs']Sorry if this has been discussed and responded to, only checked the last few pages.

I just picked up NFS:Hot Pursuit, coupon worked no problems, but the coupon that printed out was for $20, instead of the newly listed $25. I told customer service about this (they looked at me like I was crazy / lying) and they said it's possible that the barcode could be updated to reflect $25 gaming credit, even though it says $20. Is that what will happen, or do I need to somehow jump through some hoops to get it changed to $25?

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Try emailing the OP.

Dunno if this is clearance, a sale, ymmv, or just it's regular price but I spotted a few copies of Rock Band AC/DC for PS3 at my local K-Mart (Albany/Schenectady, NY) earlier today with $4.99 price tags on them. Figured someone might be interested.

[quote name='merchie89']I am also in Cedar falls btw. Called about Apache, lady who works the mornings said they didnt have it. decided to go check anyways, they had NO new releases out for any system.

NO NFS
NO AC
NO Apache
NO Sly

There were like 4 people in nice clothes, not Kmart gear back in electronics talking about movies but im like "WHERE ARE MY GAMES!!"

This store is pretty on par with my opinion of KMart, except one of the morning ladies is really nice and seems to know a decent amount so she keeps me around[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the update, I ended up going to Toys'r'us instead and got a pretty good deal for AC:B and NFS with their B1G1 40%off, plus today only each game came with a $20 giftcard...

I will try kmart again later on this week, to see if they have Sly and Apache, but I don't have much hope, they are probably too busy with the preparations for their biggest week of the year and they don't give any priority to new game releases... I think it's a "culture" problem, their management doesn't see gamers as a target audience... like they do in Best Buy or Toys'r'Us, otherwise I cannot explain why they don't put the new games on the shelves right away...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back