Kmartgamer

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

Sometimes, Kmartgamer offers are only featured on CAG. Usually just due to personal bandwidth on my end. Blog offers for this week will be posted tonight to alleveate any confusion.

Important: The offers this week are instant bogo's, not coupons due to previously discussed issues we are currnetly facing with our coupon program which will be fixed soon.

:ps3:1-18 Mass Effect - Buy Mass Effect 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)
  • Will be on sale for $44.99 the week of 1/30
:ps3:1-18 Little Big Planet 2 - Buy Little Big Planet 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular)

The only noteworthy offer this week is:

• :wii:Buy Donkey Kong Country Returns and get Epic Mickey for $19.99
Only other offer not MSRP:
  • :360::ps3:Save $10 WWE Raw 2011, more of a corproate pull together offer
Like I said previously, January sucks.

Note: Savings Coupon offers are valid in all stores

Coming Soon:

Update: Submitting Feb./Mar. offers as SYWR promotions. Will post as soon as they are approved. Coupons may have temporary fix before then, if so, we'll go back to them instead of SYWR's. At the end of Mar. the coupon issue will be fixed and we'll go back to normal.
  • :360::ps3:1-25 Dead Space 2 Free 1600 XBLA Points or $20 PSN for Free
    • We show positive instock on the cards but if you run into an issue just let me know and I'll work with you.
    • Offer valid from 1/25 through 1-29
    • In many cases the points/PSN cards are located in the Gift Card rack near the front of the store by mistake.
  • :360::ps3:1-25 Two Worlds II (PS3 Version Delayed by a few days, will not ship until Friday)
    • 1-30 through 2-5, Two Worlds II will be on sale for $39.99
    • CAG only special, will not be featured on the blog
  • :wii:2-6 Mario Sports Mix TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-8 Test Drive Unlimited 2 TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-15 Marvel vs. Capcom 3 TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-15 Nascar 2011 TBD
  • :360::ps3::wii: 2-15 Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-22 Bulletstorm TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-22 Driver: San Francisco TBD
  • :360::ps3::wii: 2-22 De Blob: The Underground TBD
*This list is not comprehensive of every promotion that may be coming and release dates are subject to change.

Customer Questions/Comments:

General Feedback, Promotional Ideas or Anything Else :cool:

SHC-Gamer - Josh Deane [email protected]

Important: If a coupon did not print or you did not receive the value of the promotion due to a store issue I will compensate the difference. I only need the following (Please copy and paste the format below for quicker service):

• Name ____________________
  • Phone Number ____________________
  • Mailing Address ____________________
  • Receipt Number ____________________
  • Short description of incident (a novel, though enjoyed, is not required :) )
Gift cards issued usually take 7-10 days to arrive once confirmed.

CE or Specal Inventory Requests:
Email Stockboy at [email protected]

• Game ____________________
  • Platform __________________
  • Store Address _____________

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='kitm9891']Yeah, NBA Jam is throwing me for a loop. I dont know if its because were on the west coast but we didnt have it yesterday at the OC location either and, according to the receiving manager, we dont get UPS or FedEx shipments on the weekend so if it was sent that way we wont get it until atleast Monday.[/QUOTE]

Diamond Bar Kmart has them. There were 4 left for both xbox and ps3 as of 1 pm today.

[quote name='RandyTsai']Diamond Bar Kmart has them. There were 4 left for both xbox and ps3 as of 1 pm today.[/QUOTE]

Thanks but when I said OC I should have been more specific as thats Oregon City, so Diamond Bar is just a tad bit out of the way.

If I get DKC, will I be able to use both of the coupons at the same time on Epic Mickey? If so i'll get it at K-Mart, but I kind of want the Gamestop preorder banana..:bomb:

I have two quick questions.

1) Does the coupon that prints on Black Friday only work on that day or will it be valid for 30 days like most other coupons?

2) While a long shot, do the prices on some game titles also apply to their CE/LE counter parts?

Thanks in advance for the help.

[quote name='iPhone']I have two quick questions.

1) Does the coupon that prints on Black Friday only work on that day or will it be valid for 30 days like most other coupons?

2) While a long shot, do the prices on some game titles also apply to their CE/LE counter parts?

Thanks in advance for the help.[/QUOTE]

2) No.

[quote name='D0RC']The only way to know which games offer gaming coupons is through this thread? Do they have print ads that shows these deals?[/QUOTE]

Print ads advertise it and kmartgamer.com advertise it as well.

Some of the deals can't be advertised per publisher requirements and such so they go on kmartgamer.com and here. Or the deals are finalized too late to be included in the print ad, which probably is printed far in advance of when the deals are active. (thus the black friday leaks weeks ahead)

[quote name='RandyTsai']Diamond Bar Kmart has them. There were 4 left for both xbox and ps3 as of 1 pm today.[/QUOTE]

I can vouch for that. I showed up around 1pm and didn't see them in the case, but saw one copy for 360 sitting near the register, so I asked where PS3 copies where and the associate brought a stack out. West Covina and Covina locations did not have either on display or in stock (or so they said yesterday).

My coupon printed out, no problem. The coupon also says that it's valid 11/21/10-1/1/11.

Also, OC to the Southern California folk means Orange County :lol:.

[quote name='iPhone']I have two quick questions.

Thanks in advance for the help.[/QUOTE]
the thanksgiving day coupons are only good for black friday, the friday and sat coupons I believe I saw josh post are normal so about 45 days.

[quote name='gtbump13']I can vouch for that. I showed up around 1pm and didn't see them in the case, but saw one copy for 360 sitting near the register, so I asked where PS3 copies where and the associate brought a stack out. West Covina and Covina locations did not have either on display or in stock (or so they said yesterday).

My coupon printed out, no problem. The coupon also says that it's valid 11/21/10-1/1/11.

Also, OC to the Southern California folk means Orange County :lol:.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I figured that when he responded with Diamond Bar. For some reason there isnt a single store in the Portland metro area that has a copy of NBA Jam according to the guys at my store tonight. Hopefully they show up soon as I would love to get my hands on a copy.

[quote name='wantedman728']Josh(SHC) I had a question is Kmart getting the Mario All Stars game for the Wii?? If so is there a gaming coupon for it? thanks OP[/QUOTE]
1. Yes, they are.
2. A deal is confirmed for it. That's all he has said. It likely will be a gaming coupon, it might not be.

*sigh*

went the burbank,ca store tonight to get nba jam on ps3. cs guy checked the back and counters but nothing. surprised as this location usually has eveything ready to go by the counter.

Went to pick up NBA Jam for PS3 and was unable to. I don't believe they know they have it... Oh well.. I'll try again.

Otherwise, grabbed some other games while I was there! These coupons rock! Way to go!

[quote name='destro4eva']Hey Josh,

Months away I know but any chance you'll be doing deals on

PSP: Tactics Ogre
[/QUOTE]

I'd be interested in a deal on Tactics Ogre, too. I'm not sure if Kmart will carry it, though. I was surprised that they had Valkyria Chronicles 2.

I'm hoping to see a deal on Lego Star Wars III. Maybe a gaming coupon and 50% off on select games including Lego Harry Potter. *wink, wink*

Oh damn. No BF games left at my Kmart store.

Unless anything new is coming in, it looks like i've helped them move plenty of product locally. Word of mouth and all the purchases. Hell yeah. Maybe that's why I got a Brotherhood CE in stock.

[quote name='emg28']I'd be interested in a deal on Tactics Ogre, too. I'm not sure if Kmart will carry it, though. I was surprised that they had Valkyria Chronicles 2.

I'm hoping to see a deal on Lego Star Wars III. Maybe a gaming coupon and 50% off on select games including Lego Harry Potter. *wink, wink*[/QUOTE]
They most likely will carry Tactics Ogre, Square-Enix usually has a large print run for their games.

Also anyone know why the op and website have been slow on updates?

I purchased an XBox 360 kinect bundle online on Nov 11 because I wanted to get the $ 40 gaming coupon that you also advertised here:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=274278
and that Kmart advertises here on their blog:
http://www.mykmart.com/mykmart_blog/Kinect-Madness

No gaming coupon even though I am registered and saw the promotion on the screen when I ordered. The customer rep in the chat told me he can only see a promotion starting Nov 15.

I will call case management about this. Or return the bundle if there is no deal for a BF deal.
Did you have similar experiences with them?

I purchased DKC this morning at store 3013 (Seven Hills OH) and while I had a good experience (Cullen at the store was very nice about going to the back to get the game b/c it wasn't in the case yet) I only received one of the $10 coupons. I didn't know what to do about it in store so I left, but I'm just putting out a word of caution.

I'm going to send Josh an email when I get home so I'm not really worried about getting shorted or anything since he's been so helpful in the past.

Edit: That store has one Epic Mickey box left, but it's in the glass case where the electronics register is hidden behind other merchandise so you can only see it from looking down into the case if anyone wants it.

I got my weekly emailed Kmart ad: buy DKCR recieve $10 gaming coupon towards future gaming purchase.Buy DCKR with Wii budle recieve $50 gaming coupon towards future gaming purchase
Offer ends on Wednesday.
So we don't get 2x $10 gaming coupons with DKCR?

[quote name='Interfeci']Oh damn. No BF games left at my Kmart store.

Unless anything new is coming in, it looks like i've helped them move plenty of product locally. Word of mouth and all the purchases. Hell yeah. Maybe that's why I got a Brotherhood CE in stock.[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty positive that stores are getting restocked on everything that will be in the ad and holding onto it until then. When I first tried getting NBA Jam a few days ago, there was a huge box behind the counter that had a ton of games from the list in it, including the COD:MW collection for the PS3. I'm sure that all stores are being instructed to not put these out until Thanksgiving.

[quote name='could have won']I purchased DKC this morning at store 3013 (Seven Hills OH) and while I had a good experience (Cullen at the store was very nice about going to the back to get the game b/c it wasn't in the case yet) I only received one of the $10 coupons. I didn't know what to do about it in store so I left, but I'm just putting out a word of caution.

I'm going to send Josh an email when I get home so I'm not really worried about getting shorted or anything since he's been so helpful in the past.[/QUOTE]

I was wondering if anyone had luck with this. I may give it a try today and see what happens. No rush to buy, as the Red Wii I got a few weeks ago is for Christmas, but it will be nice to have games that I can play too, when the kids are in bed of course.

If you buy Splatterhouse on xbox 360 or ps3 at KMART you get a $30 gaming coupon.

Didn't see anything posted about it.

Woops...it was in the kmart thread but i couldn't see it with all that other stuff..

does anyone know if i buy Assassins Creed Brotherhood on Thanksgiving if I would get a $10 coupon...I know it is not in the first post, but I thought I saw someone saying it came with one...

[quote name='quatrevav35']Also anyone know why the op and website have been slow on updates?[/QUOTE]

I think SHC's wife cracked the whip down on him for "working" on weekends. He'll probably hop on and do a quick update.

[quote name='zara-zara']I purchased an XBox 360 kinect bundle online on Nov 11 because I wanted to get the $ 40 gaming coupon that you also advertised here:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=274278
and that Kmart advertises here on their blog:
http://www.mykmart.com/mykmart_blog/Kinect-Madness

No gaming coupon even though I am registered and saw the promotion on the screen when I ordered. The customer rep in the chat told me he can only see a promotion starting Nov 15.

I will call case management about this. Or return the bundle if there is no deal for a BF deal.
Did you have similar experiences with them?[/QUOTE]

You should email SHC-Gamer regarding your problem. He should be able to help you out since he's the one who actually makes the deals. His address is in the OP. Good luck.

I was just about to run to KMART and use some of my rewards points, but then saw this. :(

Shop Your Way Rewards℠ Members — We are currently making technical upgrades to Shop Your Way Rewards. We anticipate having these upgrades complete by 10:45 am CT on Sunday, November 21. Until then, you will still be able to earn points for qualified purchases. However, it may take several days for points to post to your account, and you will not be able to redeem points or access the Shop Your Way Rewards website during this time. We apologize for any inconvenience.We anticipate the upgrades to be complete before 10:45 am Central Time, in time for today's Chimney Busters sale. In the unlikely event the upgrades are not complete

any others use rewards points this morning successfully?

Got DKCR but had to get the employee to go in the back and grab it. Took awhile but he found it.

Only one $10 coupon printed out... don't go in expecting two, it seems. Gotta fire off an email to SHC now.

FYI: I was about to head to kmart to use some rewards points, but saw this on the rewards page. Has anyone used them this morning?

Shop Your Way Rewards℠ Members — We are currently making technical upgrades to Shop Your Way Rewards. We anticipate having these upgrades complete by 10:45 am CT on Sunday, November 21. Until then, you will still be able to earn points for qualified purchases. However, it may take several days for points to post to your account, and you will not be able to redeem points or access the Shop Your Way Rewards website during this time. We apologize for any inconvenience.We anticipate the upgrades to be complete before 10:45 am Central Time, in time for today's Chimney Busters sale. In the unlikely event the upgrades are not complete

[quote name='jojoschump2000']FYI: I was about to head to kmart to use some rewards points, but saw this on the rewards page. Has anyone used them this morning?

Shop Your Way Rewards℠ Members — We are currently making technical upgrades to Shop Your Way Rewards. We anticipate having these upgrades complete by 10:45 am CT on Sunday, November 21. Until then, you will still be able to earn points for qualified purchases. However, it may take several days for points to post to your account, and you will not be able to redeem points or access the Shop Your Way Rewards website during this time. We apologize for any inconvenience.We anticipate the upgrades to be complete before 10:45 am Central Time, in time for today's Chimney Busters sale. In the unlikely event the upgrades are not complete[/QUOTE]
Oh, no! They'll probably just screw up the site even more. I'm still waiting to be able to log in (over 3 weeks) and to receive the card.
The 1 coupon only for DKCR may cement me getting it from Target.

[quote name='bretfav']Target.[/QUOTE]

I'd just get it at K-Mart and email Josh about it, i'm sure he'll fix it for you.

And yeah I decided 20 dollars for a banana peel is not worth it, DKC from K-Mart ye-haw.

It's a good thing I read this thread before heading out to get DKC: Returns. It sucks that people are not getting two $10 coupons printed out after purchase and for the time being, you can't even argue about it with a cashier because there's no mention of receiving any $10 coupon on the weekly ad. It only referred the $50 in gaming coupons you get for purchasing DKC: Returns with a Wii. What's more of a bummer is that the ad tells the customer to go to kmartgamer.com for more DKC: R offers yet the blog hasn't been updated with news about DKC: R so you can't even use the blog as a reference for the missing second $10 coupon.

I hate to admit it but it looks like Josh dropped the ball on this one. However, I know he'll fix it once he figures out what's going on.

Went to my local "rural" Kmart in Sandusky, Michigan this morning, Store#7660 to get DKC and a Wii system for my mom's Christmas gift. I got there as soon as they opened, and no DKC in the case. Found a very nice lady to go in back and get a copy for me. They had the ads printed in store for $50.00 in gaming coupons for the DKC and Wii bundle, however, the lady told me that it only applied to the white or black Wii's, even though I wanted the red Mario bundle for my mom. So, I went ahead with a black Wii, and first thing, my rewards card would not work (I see now that the website is down for updates, wonderful timing!), then low and behold, only 1 $10 coupon printed! Being that it was in ad, a manager came over, and after a conversation about my drive out there for this deal (half hour from home), she made a phone call and finally came back with a hand written, signed, and stamped note for $40 off my next video game purchase...........she said that I would have to use it in that store only which was fine with me. Guess I will find out if I have any issues with a hand written note soon enough, if so, I have my receipt. One thing for sure is that they were all pleasant to deal with.

I also purchased donnkey kong country returns today and recieved only 1 $10 coupon, emailing josh now

edit also +1 for wanting tactics ogre for psp

I regards to the poll, the Kmart(#7283) I go to has had some issues getting games for launch day. It was for Enslaved and they didn't get their shipment until late Thursday afternoon. Kind of a bummer having to make multiple trips 21 miles away.

Just got home from with DKCR and only 1 Coupon hopefully Josh will get it worked out
Kmart #7430 owensboro, ky great to deal with and have all of the coupon deals in the case where they should be

[quote name='chriscolbert']I'm pretty positive that stores are getting restocked on everything that will be in the ad and holding onto it until then. When I first tried getting NBA Jam a few days ago, there was a huge box behind the counter that had a ton of games from the list in it, including the COD:MW collection for the PS3. I'm sure that all stores are being instructed to not put these out until Thanksgiving.[/QUOTE]

You are probably right. When I stopped by my Kmart to pick up Apche Air Assault and a lady asked if Kinect was available. The guy said they had it in the back but only was allowed to put it out on Thanksgiving. I didn't see a single copy of Halo Reach but am pretty sure they put them in the back.

Everyone is saying they received one $10 gaming coupon with Donkey Kong Country Returns. How many should you receive? I am confused...

[quote name='flameofdoom666']Everyone is saying they received one $10 gaming coupon with Donkey Kong Country Returns. How many should you receive? I am confused...[/QUOTE]

Two. Has anyone gotten two yet?

[quote name='flameofdoom666']Everyone is saying they received one $10 gaming coupon with Donkey Kong Country Returns. How many should you receive? I am confused...[/QUOTE]

2 $10 coupons.

Store 3869 (Colonial Heights, VA) only printed one coupon, of course.

[quote name='ozzymandd']Store 3869 (Colonial Heights, VA) only printed one coupon, of course.[/QUOTE]

So it looks like everyone is getting just one. I was going to make a trip to Kmart this morning to pick up DKCR, but I'll just wait until this is straightened out.

[quote name='LordVila']In the OP under the "Coming Soon" section.[/QUOTE]

Ahhh. Awesome.

I remember seeing the $10 GC deal two weeksago and being bummed out, so I am guessing this is a new addition to the deal?

Is the barcode going to be the same on both coupons (AKA can I use both on one purchase in the future?)?

[quote name='flameofdoom666']Ahhh. Awesome.

I remember seeing the $10 GC deal two weeksago and being bummed out, so I am guessing this is a new addition to the deal?

Is the barcode going to be the same on both coupons (AKA can I use both on one purchase in the future?)?[/QUOTE]
The bar codes were supposed to be 2 different ones (so yes theyd in theory be able to stack). Sigh...only Kmart...now I imagine all Kmarts having the game in stock but not being able to get the deal lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back