Kmartgamer

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

Sometimes, Kmartgamer offers are only featured on CAG. Usually just due to personal bandwidth on my end. Blog offers for this week will be posted tonight to alleveate any confusion.

Important: The offers this week are instant bogo's, not coupons due to previously discussed issues we are currnetly facing with our coupon program which will be fixed soon.

:ps3:1-18 Mass Effect - Buy Mass Effect 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)
  • Will be on sale for $44.99 the week of 1/30
:ps3:1-18 Little Big Planet 2 - Buy Little Big Planet 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular)

The only noteworthy offer this week is:

• :wii:Buy Donkey Kong Country Returns and get Epic Mickey for $19.99
Only other offer not MSRP:
  • :360::ps3:Save $10 WWE Raw 2011, more of a corproate pull together offer
Like I said previously, January sucks.

Note: Savings Coupon offers are valid in all stores

Coming Soon:

Update: Submitting Feb./Mar. offers as SYWR promotions. Will post as soon as they are approved. Coupons may have temporary fix before then, if so, we'll go back to them instead of SYWR's. At the end of Mar. the coupon issue will be fixed and we'll go back to normal.
  • :360::ps3:1-25 Dead Space 2 Free 1600 XBLA Points or $20 PSN for Free
    • We show positive instock on the cards but if you run into an issue just let me know and I'll work with you.
    • Offer valid from 1/25 through 1-29
    • In many cases the points/PSN cards are located in the Gift Card rack near the front of the store by mistake.
  • :360::ps3:1-25 Two Worlds II (PS3 Version Delayed by a few days, will not ship until Friday)
    • 1-30 through 2-5, Two Worlds II will be on sale for $39.99
    • CAG only special, will not be featured on the blog
  • :wii:2-6 Mario Sports Mix TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-8 Test Drive Unlimited 2 TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-15 Marvel vs. Capcom 3 TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-15 Nascar 2011 TBD
  • :360::ps3::wii: 2-15 Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-22 Bulletstorm TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-22 Driver: San Francisco TBD
  • :360::ps3::wii: 2-22 De Blob: The Underground TBD
*This list is not comprehensive of every promotion that may be coming and release dates are subject to change.

Customer Questions/Comments:

General Feedback, Promotional Ideas or Anything Else :cool:

SHC-Gamer - Josh Deane [email protected]

Important: If a coupon did not print or you did not receive the value of the promotion due to a store issue I will compensate the difference. I only need the following (Please copy and paste the format below for quicker service):

• Name ____________________
  • Phone Number ____________________
  • Mailing Address ____________________
  • Receipt Number ____________________
  • Short description of incident (a novel, though enjoyed, is not required :) )
Gift cards issued usually take 7-10 days to arrive once confirmed.

CE or Specal Inventory Requests:
Email Stockboy at [email protected]

• Game ____________________
  • Platform __________________
  • Store Address _____________

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Dranakin']mywhitenoise, I plan on going to the Sac store later today. I'll post if they have it in stock via my phone.

Yes, I agree with you. That store has the worst customer service.[/QUOTE]

Thank you very much!

I'm 30 minutes on the phone now (5 the first call, 5 when the second was disconnected, 10 the third time I was put on hold, 10 now...still waiting for the lady to look it up). This is what the conversation has been like since I finally got a hold of electronics...

Me: "hi do you guys have the Sly Cooper Collection on PS3?"
Kmart: "for PS3?"
Me: "yeah, it has a raccoon on the cover"

Kmart: "its a game?"
Me: "yes, for Playstation 3"
Kmart: "for PS3?"
Me: "yeah, it's a game"

Kmart: "whats it called?"
Me: "THE. SLY. COOPER. COLLECTION!"

She checks

Kmart: "uh is it the Nintendo Wii bundle?"
Me: "NO! ITS A GAME FOR THE PLAYSTATION 3, ITS CALLED SLY COOPER COLLECTION AND HAS A RACCOON ON THE COVER!"

checks again

Kmart: "Is it the Move bundle?"
Me: "No, it's a game for PS3. Not hardware, software. It is a videogame"

checks again

Kmart: "sir is it a PS3 game?"
Me: "Ive said that to you about 3 or 4 times, can I speak to someone else please?"

Continues to be on hold (3 minutes and counting)

Wow, previous poster sounds like a real dick. I bet a lot of places you go to allegedly have the "worst customer service." When did all these Shop You Way Rewards Card requirements come into play? I was going to pick up Undead Nightmare at Kmart, now I'm not so sure. I realize those cards are probably the whole point of this exercise, but I really don't want yet another piece of plastic in my wallet, especially one from the Evil Empire. All these "savings" are really costing me time and money at the end of the day. Plus, I've got an amazon card that's hungry for points, too.

Epic Score today at Kmart. No problems what-so-ever. Other than the long line behind me. :D

picked up- NBA Jam (PS3), Splatterhouse (PS3), DKCR and Kirby's Epic Yarn since I missed in on launch week.

I did separate transactions just to be safe - all coupons printed, including both $10 for DKCR. Perfect experience.

One thing about the store (like most kmart I've been too).. they haven't had the games out, or even visible for this last month. They had today's releases along with NBA Jam in a buggy to be put out..

Last week they had DKCR out before it was able to be sold... sigh. But no NBA Jam all Friday and all weekend long...

The manager of the section is wonderful but she isn't always there when I'm shopping. But, she does know about the deals b/c she is always telling me (nicely) to use my card, etc.

One other employee is cool and knows what's going on.. the other's do not have a clue. A different lady today told me I couldn't use a $30 and $20 coupon together.. oh well.. she did anyway as I asked her nicely to scan them both.

Just sharing my story. It's too bad Kmart doesn't take this more seriously at the store level. They need a gamer rep for each store it seems to keep things going well in the holiday season. There needs to be the deals printed out near the register. .. tell people about them!! Make some additional sales! It's just a weak effort!

Thanks to all that make these deals possible. I'm doing my part to spread the word and buy games and hardware!!

[quote name='unknownthreat']Heads up for people who are new to the shop your way rewards stuff. I signed up the other day and printed out the temporary card. I went to Kmart today to buy the red dead undead nightmare game. I'm at the register and ask the guy about the $10 gaming coupon and he said it should print out at the end. I didn't mention the sywr thing because this was my first time using it and I assumed he would ask me for it when it was time. After I paid and used a $20 gaming coupon from fable 3, nothing printed out. I showed him my temporary card and he said it was too late because the transaction was complete and that I should go to customer service and tried to get a refund. Went to customer service, lady told me that I used a $20 gaming coupon and that if she gave me a refund, I would lose the $20 gaming coupon and would end up paying full price for the game ($29.99). I asked if I could get a giftcard but she said nothing could be done.

So the lesson is to present your sywr thing to the person before you pay. Don't expect them to ask you to present the card. Oh well, no $10 for me. =(

I won't bother Josh with a email about $10. I'm just happy they had the game in stock and that I got $20 off. I know what to do next time I buy a game from Kmart, present the sywr thing to the cashier before I pay.[/QUOTE]
Would it be possible if you returned the item and get your money back plus the gaming coupon you used and then rebuy the item but showing your SYWR card first this time around? Thanks for the heads up though. I will show my card first.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']It is completely and 100% obvious we are having serious issues getting product to the sales floor. This is definitely not a shipping issue as we analyzed our proof of delivery's and everything is accounted for. This is a major problem and it has my full attention.

As always, if you run into an issue in which you could not get a game due to it not being on the floor (we'll confirm inventory is still present) I will work with you to get it taken care of or provide value of some sort.

Always feel free to contact me, don't by shy :) Just please be patient as much as possible as I am receiving a lot of requests unfortunately.[/QUOTE]
My only question is, is it just not being put out, or is this some type of attempt to circumvent corporate and the mandates to place the games out? I feel like my Kmart might be trying the latter, because they have really been moody since they were called out, for not putting advertised games out on release. I had to travel thirty miles to a different Kmart just to pick up the Sly collection. Just curious.

[quote name='zelda2fanboy']Wow, previous poster sounds like a real dick. I bet a lot of places you go to allegedly have the "worst customer service." When did all these Shop You Way Rewards Card requirements come into play? I was going to pick up Undead Nightmare at Kmart, now I'm not so sure. I realize those cards are probably the whole point of this exercise, but I really don't want yet another piece of plastic in my wallet, especially one from the Evil Empire. All these "savings" are really costing me time and money at the end of the day. Plus, I've got an amazon card that's hungry for points, too.[/QUOTE]

After 45 minutes of being on hold, and having a lady with broken English ask you if its "Wii hardware", "Playstation Move Bundle", and if "it's a PS3 game?", when you've said "It's a PS3 game called the Sly Cooper Collection" about 5 times already...you would probably be a real dick too.

[quote name='zelda2fanboy'] When did all these Shop You Way Rewards Card requirements come into play? I was going to pick up Undead Nightmare at Kmart, now I'm not so sure. I realize those cards are probably the whole point of this exercise, but I really don't want yet another piece of plastic in my wallet, especially one from the Evil Empire. All these "savings" are really costing me time and money at the end of the day. Plus, I've got an amazon card that's hungry for points, too.[/QUOTE]

Seems like the SYWR card has just started being a part of the requirement. Doesn't really bother me as I've had a card for a while now. It's easy to sign up, it's free and you don't have to carry the card with you. Most of us just give them clerk our phone number for lookup.

I am with you on the keeping the cards out of the wallet and not supporting the evil empire..

but at the same time I don't understand how amazon is okay.. everyone sucks the same.. Kmart comes out on top imo with the deals and locality (for me).

peace!

[quote name='mywhitenoise']After 45 minutes of being on hold, and having a lady with broken English ask you if its "Wii hardware", "Playstation Move Bundle", and if "it's a PS3 game?", when you've said "It's a PS3 game called the Sly Cooper Collection" about 5 times already...you would probably be a real dick too.[/QUOTE]

I know I would be!! :D Great job of not going ballistic! :applause:

[quote name='worrybomb']Hopefully this kind of thing gets resolved. I noticed more times that a K-Mart store would say the ol' "New releases come out on Tuesday" line and yet when you go back the next day, the games you were asking for that will come out on a Tuesday is there right now.

I think sending a list of upcoming game releases to all the Electronics department so it can be posted near their departments would be a keen idea. And probably should be updated whenever there's a big release that wasn't projected to come out so soon (for example, Gran Turismo 5 or NBA Jam HD). That way, when there's a game that is supposed to be out that's not in their proper shelf space, you'd point to the release list that's posted in case they give you the ol' "K-Mart receives games much later than other retailers" bit.[/QUOTE]
We send details on the new releases every week to the stores to be used and update it when ever there is a change.

For Gran Turismo 5 in particular we sent a special communication down. Somewhere there is a disconnect. It is not from a lack of communication from my team to the stores though.

Last time I went to a K-Mart on Friday they still didn't have any new releases out but they did have their big black friday bin of cheap dvds out. They did have a bunch of the AC:B CEs out though. No Wiis, I assume they are all in the back, and they had the Modern Warfare Saga pack out. I don't understand it at all. How they can things out that shouldn't be out but can clearly miss having new release games out. The guy in electronics told me that no new games out Tuesday, then I showed him the list and he told me that only AC:B came out. Then said I guess I'll go look in the back and came out with one NFS and one AC:B. I had (have?) a big list of games I am planning on getting Thanksgiving through this weekend but at this rate I am really doubting I will be able to find any of the stuff.

[quote name='vivafriend5']My only question is, is it just not being put out, or is this some type of attempt to circumvent corporate and the mandates to place the games out? I feel like my Kmart might be trying the latter, because they have really been moody since they were called out, for not putting advertised games out on release. I had to travel thirty miles to a different Kmart just to pick up the Sly collection. Just curious.[/QUOTE]
I'm really not sure what is driving this issue to the level we are witnessing now. It truly is an emergency situation that has to be resolved.

mywhitenoise, I see two Sly copies in stock. If you've been to this store before, you know how messy it is and how nothing behind the glass is organized, so I didn't get a chance to dig through to see how many more they had. Hope that helps.

They also had GT5 in the case. Tried buying it, but as expected, it was denied due to being before the sale date. The offer probably wouldn't have work either. Worth a shot!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='SHC-Gamer']I'm really not sure what is driving this issue to the level we are witnessing now. It truly is an emergency situation that has to be resolved.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for all of your hard work. I personally chat with the manager when I see her and we talk about upcoming releases and such.

It's disappointing when you put forth as much effort as you have done and then have a break down at the store side. It's bonkers to me why Kmart (at the store level) doesn't take these deals and coupons more seriously. (Obviously) Video games are a major seller and people want to get them on release date. It shouldn't be difficult to give a seller money in exchange for a product.

Anywho, thanks again for your work and determination. I for one will continue to shop at Kmart as I always have. It's nice to feel appreciated and given coupons and deals. Here's to hoping the situation is resolved quickly and easily on your part.

Happy turkey day! Thanks again for the titles to play!

[quote name='EvilET']Thanks for all of your hard work. I personally chat with the manager when I see her and we talk about upcoming releases and such.

It's disappointing when you put forth as much effort as you have done and then have a break down at the store side. It's bonkers to me why Kmart (at the store level) doesn't take these deals and coupons more seriously. (Obviously) Video games are a major seller and people want to get them on release date. It shouldn't be difficult to give a seller money in exchange for a product.

Anywho, thanks again for your work and determination. I for one will continue to shop at Kmart as I always have. It's nice to feel appreciated and given coupons and deals. Here's to hoping the situation is resolved quickly and easily on your part.

Happy turkey day! Thanks again for the titles to play![/QUOTE]
Thanks for the encouragement, I needed it.

Side note: Just found out I need a root canal tomorrow morning, just a little icing on the cake.

Finally got DKCR on my 3rd trip to kmart. I tried calling first and was put on hold and after waiting a while I hung up and went over there. Luckily they had it on display and no employees were back there. Finally one came and went behinds the register so I asked and he got me to point out where the game was. He brought the game over toward me and asked if I had anymore shopping to do and I said no so he said I'd have to follow him up front because the computer was down back there. Got my 2 $10 coupons with it and used $30 apache air assault one and mario vs donkey kong mini-land mayhem $10 on it so now I'm pretty happy. May hit kmart on thanksgiving because that mafia 2 game is calling my name.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']

Side note: Just found out I need a root canal tomorrow morning, just a little icing on the cake.[/QUOTE]

oh no, dude! It's turkey day on thursday!!!! f****... that sucks..

sent you a psn friend request.. shoot me an email if you get a chance.

[quote name='animalspinners']Not sure if they still do this, but when I managed K-Mart in Electronics years ago we had rep's from DVD companies stop by every Tuesday to ensure the product was out. There was a guy from Disney who would come every Tuesday morning and we'd talk for about 20 or 30 minutes, he was a cool guy. His job was to ensure his product was out and displayed, and even though I made sure to do that anyways, it was extra incentive to get it done before he showed up.

Like I said, this was years ago, maybe they don't do this anymore, but this may be why DVD's hit the shelf and not video games.

The Sony, Nintendo and MS reps avoided K-Mart like the plague... I saw them each only one time in my entire year or so I worked for K-Mart.[/QUOTE]

My suggestion a few threads back is needed now more than ever - we (CAGs) should go to the store and try to get new release games. If they're not available, report back. Some sort of disciplinary action could then be taken against the store after it's verified that the games aren't on the shelf (by looking and checking inventory counts before and after the release date).

K-Mart's just filled with lazy employees at the store level and someone needs to light a fire underneath them so they can spend 30 seconds out of their day going to the back, getting new release games and stocking them.

Sorry about the root canal tomorrow morning, a relative of mine has to have one tomorrow also.

Hey, wait a second....

[quote name='Dranakin']mywhitenoise, I see two Sly copies in stock. If you've been to this store before, you know how messy it is and how nothing behind the glass is organized, so I didn't get a chance to dig through to see how many they had. Hope that helps.

They also had GT5 in the case. Tried buying it, but as expected, it was denied due to being before the sale date. Worth a shot![/QUOTE]

haha! Seriously? I finally got someone in customer service to look for it, and she said they didn't have any.

Thank, man. I guess I'll go pick it up later today/early tomorrow.

Ok only dug into splatterhouse for about an hour so far now and it's fun as fuck. A sick twisted gore fest set to some good heavy/death metal. The dialog between you and the mask can be quite funny as well as it calls you noob or much worse if you die. You could just button mash kill but so far a butt load of combo and special moves for added gore and environment kills.:joystick:

So, am I reading this correctly?

November 21st through November 27th:

• :ps3: 11-24 Gran Turismo $25 gaming coupon
    • Must be a Shop Your War Reward Member
Thanksgiving/Black Friday Promotions:

Circular rules apply (listed in Kmart Weekly Ad notes):

Thanksgiving:

Gaming coupons on Thanksgiving only redeemable on Black Friday:

Black Friday:

:360::ps3: Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit $34.99

OK, 1st off, GT5's gaming coupon is from the 24th through the 27th for $25. Next, Gaming coupons received on Thanksgiving only good on Black Friday. Finally, NFS:HP Is 34.99 on Thanksgiving and Black Friday.

So, I can buy GT5 on Thanksgiving with a $25 coupon that I can use on BF to purchase NFS:HP. Making NFS:HP only $10. I see that gaming coupons are only activated on the following Sun, but in this case, Thur are only good on Fri? Is GT5 indeed having a coupon for 24th-27th, or just the 24th. Is it only the gaming coupons listed on Thur the ones good for Fri?

Josh? anyone. Thanks

[quote name='m396 #00-011']So, I can buy GT5 on Thanksgiving with a $25 coupon that I can use on BF to purchase NFS:HP. Making NFS:HP only $10. I see that gaming coupons are only activated on the following Sun, but in this case, Thur are only good on Fri? Is GT5 indeed having a coupon for 24th-27th, or just the 24th. Is it only the gaming coupons listed on Thur the ones good for Fri?[/QUOTE]

The coupons that are only good on Friday are only on games that are on sale Thursday. The GT5 coupon will be active next Sunday regardless of what day of the week you buy it on. It is not part of the Thursday/Friday game sale.. so.. no, sorry.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']
For Gran Turismo 5 in particular we sent a special communication down. Somewhere there is a disconnect. It is not from a lack of communication from my team to the stores though.[/QUOTE]

Well thanks for the e-mail reply! I'll let you know what the results are. I'll give it two attempts: tomorrow and Thanksgiving. No way in hell I ain't gonna go there on Black Friday and the weekend :lol:

[quote name='mywhitenoise']haha! Seriously? I finally got someone in customer service to look for it, and she said they didn't have any.

Thank, man. I guess I'll go pick it up later today/early tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Really? It's in the front, fourth row down. Two copies. Don't know how someone could miss it.

[quote name='Dranakin']Really? It's in the front, fourth row down. Two copies. Don't know how someone could miss it.[/QUOTE]

My guess is that they probably put me on hold for a few minutes, never looked, and said they did.

Oh well. It's there now, hopefully it will still be there when I go in.
Thank you so much for checking! You've helped me way more than any Kmart employee ever could :)

[quote name='EvilET']Seems like the SYWR card has just started being a part of the requirement. Doesn't really bother me as I've had a card for a while now. It's easy to sign up, it's free and you don't have to carry the card with you. Most of us just give them clerk our phone number for lookup.

I am with you on the keeping the cards out of the wallet and not supporting the evil empire..

but at the same time I don't understand how amazon is okay.. everyone sucks the same.. Kmart comes out on top imo with the deals and locality (for me).

peace![/QUOTE]

Good point, but I don't have to drive to amazon. I also work for Sears Holdings and I often don't really like what I see on the employee side of it, so I'm more than a little biased. And the way a supervisor (who was being mean to my cashier) was trying to pressure me into it put me off getting a card, too. I have to walk in the store, find an employee, get it out of the case, walk the game over to the single electronics cash register in the department, wait behind whoever happens to be giving them a piece of her mind at any given moment... It just isn't worth it. If I'm dying to get a game out of a brick/mortar store, I'd go to Best Buy, where I can just pick the thing up and carry it over to the register. And they actually have deals on movies and music, in addition to games. And I don't HAVE to have the card to get discounted prices. Not to be down on anybody, but it's the truth.

[quote name='Scorch']The coupons that are only good on Friday are only on games that are on sale Thursday. The GT5 coupon will be active next Sunday regardless of what day of the week you buy it on. It is not part of the Thursday/Friday game sale.. so.. no, sorry.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, it was worth a try....

Also right now, at least according to my browser, Undead Nightmare is only 21.99 at amazon for 360 only. That's eight bucks of savings and you don't need a SYWR card and you don't need to spend more money to make use of the credit. (And you don't need to burn up gas. Not enough for free shipping, though. So I guess you do have to spend a little more money.)

[quote name='Joartrak']OH! For those who are still waiting on your SYWR card and wanting it before Thanksgiving you can go to Kmart and sign up again to get your card on the spot. Call the 1-800 number and they will merge your accounts. :D[/QUOTE]

That seemed to have worked. Thanks a lot. The website still doesn't update properly, but I asked the CS rep what my point total was and it was correct. I'll just stop logging in and hope my account doesn't screw up again.

Picked up Donkey Kong Country Returns. I love the coupons, but am really getting tired of Kmart's inability to do anything right. As always the game was not on display. The cashier had difficulty taking my coupon and it took around 30 minutes to complete a transaction that would take 3 minutes tops to complete in another store.

The deals are great, but seem more annoying to use each time.

[quote name='mywhitenoise']My guess is that they probably put me on hold for a few minutes, never looked, and said they did.

Oh well. It's there now, hopefully it will still be there when I go in.
Thank you so much for checking! You've helped me way more than any Kmart employee ever could :)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, no problem. Good luck on getting the game!

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Tell Stock Boy to drill that tooth, clean it out, and fill it with laffy taffy! You got a crisis to deal with at Kmart![/QUOTE]
I'm a dentist.

Well, no RDR: Undead Nightmare. I'll try back in a couple days, as per the usual lately.
But I did ask about the Black Ops patches and she said they had them now, so I need to remember to take my receipt in next time.

Yeah local kmart here had Undead nightmare in with the $20/$30 platinum hits and such.

I really think a lot of these stores have management that don't want to be a part of these coupon deals and are attempting to circumvent it by not putting product out or hiding it until the offers expire.

It's fucking stupid but these dumbass managers probably see selling any game at less than $60 full retail as stealing from their store.

Then again some stores are just overworked and understaffed and incompetent. Between these two things people are having trouble taking part in these deals.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Thanks for the encouragement, I needed it.

Side note: Just found out I need a root canal tomorrow morning, just a little icing on the cake.[/QUOTE]

Pfffft thats nothing, I went to the dentist today and have one tooth that is decaying, one that needs new filling, another that needs to be pulled & replaced with a bridge, which will set me back over $3,306. :hot::cold:

I bought DK country Returns and got the 2 $10 GCs.

One is valid from 11-25 and the other one from 11-28.

Can I use the first $10 GC toward the purchase of Mass Effect 2 + 1600 MP on black friday?

[quote name='likeme']Anyone have success with 11-23 Splatterhouse $30 gaming coupon? My Kmart said it was not even in the system![/QUOTE]

I picked up Splatterhouse and NBA Jam earlier, both were in the case (shockingly) and both coupons printed...best experience at Kmart ever.

[quote name='CaptainCool4']Will Best Buy price match AC:Brotherhood for me on thanksgiving if I bring the K-mart ad in to them?[/QUOTE]

Probably not since they are closed. And Wal-Mart is the only retailer on record saying they will price match.

Didn't get a chance to go check, but probably tomorrow ill go look for DKC and NBA Jam.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']I wanna know when the next round of clearance drops is gonna be, if it's gonna be anytime soon.[/QUOTE]

Yeah man i'd like to know too, Nier for 20 bucks was an awesome deal. I'd also like to know if there's ever gonna be deals on PSN cards again, I'm in need of a 50 dollar PSN card.

[quote name='chatgirl4']Pfffft thats nothing, I went to the dentist today and have one tooth that is decaying, one that needs new filling, another that needs to be pulled & replaced with a bridge, which will set me back over $3,306. :hot::cold:[/QUOTE]
I'll sell ya a pair of pliers and a hammer for half of that:cold:

To backup what Killer Ramen said:

Thought I would check out the South St. Louis County store on Lemay Ferry Rd. since I was in the area even though I wasn't going to buy anything just to give a scouting report as I haven't been there since the week of the Move deal.

None of the offers from the blog except for the $20 off Force Unleashed II (also apparently valid on the CE) were posted in the game case, even though they had all been posted in the past. Only sale offers posted were the $X off on DS/Wii games I'm assuming was in the paper sales flyer.

No copies of Donkey Kong Country on Wii, or Splatterhouse and Majin on either 360 or PS3 on the shelf. They did have Michael Jackson on Wii and Undead Nightmare on PS360 in the case.

Definately smells like hoarding systems for Friday as this was what was on the sales floor 1 hour ago:

360's- 0
Kinect- 0
Move- 0
PS3- 6
PSP- 3 (all GoW bundles)
Wii- 1 (black)
DSi- about 12 (1/2 Red ones w/Mario Kart, 1/2 standard colors)

Better job having the point cards in stock ($20 PSN, and 12 month Gold, 1600 and 4000 MS point cards on the shelf) but the accessory section on 360 is so barren compared to the other systems. There have to be 6-9 pegs with nothing on them.

One thing that was new was a Target style help me button attached to the game case where the PS2/PSP/PS3 games were. Don't know if it worked or not as I didn't want to disturb the workers since I didn't want to get anything.

[quote name='sinned47']dkcr didnt print my 2nd coupon. shot you an email.[/QUOTE]

Do you have a ShopYourWayRewards card? If not, that's why. If they didn't scan card, that's why too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back