Kmartgamer

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

Sometimes, Kmartgamer offers are only featured on CAG. Usually just due to personal bandwidth on my end. Blog offers for this week will be posted tonight to alleveate any confusion.

Important: The offers this week are instant bogo's, not coupons due to previously discussed issues we are currnetly facing with our coupon program which will be fixed soon.

:ps3:1-18 Mass Effect - Buy Mass Effect 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)
  • Will be on sale for $44.99 the week of 1/30
:ps3:1-18 Little Big Planet 2 - Buy Little Big Planet 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular)

The only noteworthy offer this week is:

• :wii:Buy Donkey Kong Country Returns and get Epic Mickey for $19.99
Only other offer not MSRP:
  • :360::ps3:Save $10 WWE Raw 2011, more of a corproate pull together offer
Like I said previously, January sucks.

Note: Savings Coupon offers are valid in all stores

Coming Soon:

Update: Submitting Feb./Mar. offers as SYWR promotions. Will post as soon as they are approved. Coupons may have temporary fix before then, if so, we'll go back to them instead of SYWR's. At the end of Mar. the coupon issue will be fixed and we'll go back to normal.
  • :360::ps3:1-25 Dead Space 2 Free 1600 XBLA Points or $20 PSN for Free
    • We show positive instock on the cards but if you run into an issue just let me know and I'll work with you.
    • Offer valid from 1/25 through 1-29
    • In many cases the points/PSN cards are located in the Gift Card rack near the front of the store by mistake.
  • :360::ps3:1-25 Two Worlds II (PS3 Version Delayed by a few days, will not ship until Friday)
    • 1-30 through 2-5, Two Worlds II will be on sale for $39.99
    • CAG only special, will not be featured on the blog
  • :wii:2-6 Mario Sports Mix TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-8 Test Drive Unlimited 2 TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-15 Marvel vs. Capcom 3 TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-15 Nascar 2011 TBD
  • :360::ps3::wii: 2-15 Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-22 Bulletstorm TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-22 Driver: San Francisco TBD
  • :360::ps3::wii: 2-22 De Blob: The Underground TBD
*This list is not comprehensive of every promotion that may be coming and release dates are subject to change.

Customer Questions/Comments:

General Feedback, Promotional Ideas or Anything Else :cool:

SHC-Gamer - Josh Deane [email protected]

Important: If a coupon did not print or you did not receive the value of the promotion due to a store issue I will compensate the difference. I only need the following (Please copy and paste the format below for quicker service):

• Name ____________________
  • Phone Number ____________________
  • Mailing Address ____________________
  • Receipt Number ____________________
  • Short description of incident (a novel, though enjoyed, is not required :) )
Gift cards issued usually take 7-10 days to arrive once confirmed.

CE or Specal Inventory Requests:
Email Stockboy at [email protected]

• Game ____________________
  • Platform __________________
  • Store Address _____________

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty disappointed that NCAA 2011 isn't on the Thanksgiving sale but all the other sports games are. I guess I'll go up there Sunday and pick it up and hope I get a $15 coupon.

Picked up Brotherhood and Hot Pursuit this morning about 20 minutes after the store opened. It was painless, more or less. I was worried though, at first they had Assassin's Creed 2 in the front row of the display case where the Brotherhood sale sticker was, but I looked at the logo side of the cases behind it and noticed the font was different.;)

[quote name='armv']Mass Effect 2 $9.99 + save $10 on Xbox Live 1600 Point Card w/purchase

I can't find any mention of the $10 off Live points anywhere in the flyer.

Where was this said?[/QUOTE]

I don't see this in the ad either, the points part of it. Can anyone clarify?

And does anyone know if you can use the Epic Mickey $15 coupon on accessories or point cards? The fine print isn't clear it just says gaming purchase, not games specifically.

Got AC:B today for that great price. I prepared to visit 4 different K-Marts that are within 50 miles of my house without knowing if they'd actually be open at 6am because none of them would answer the phone a little after 9, even though the website says they'd all be open till 10pm on Nov 24th. I just wish I wasn't treated like I was being an inconvenience for calling at 9:15 when the store is supposed to be open till 10.

EDIT: I didn't have much interaction in the electronics section of the first store I visited because they didn't seem to have any AC:B in stock (no space for it in the case at least), but I bought a couple things on the way out and the associate was very friendly. The second store was well stocked, neat, and all the employees were nice. Good experience at the actual stores.

Thanks SHC (and sorry I didn't notice that you were a K-Mart rep earlier in the thread). It really seems you work hard to get these deals out there and running smoothly.

[quote name='Drabelincoln']Has anyone tried to buy NBA Jam today, or does anyone know if the 20 dollar gaming coupon still comes with it? I had a problem getting it at my local K-mart of the release date.[/QUOTE]

I got it yesterday with a SYWR card, and got a $20 coupon that, surprise, can only be used with a SYWR card.

Also, Josh, if you're around, give mad props to store #9761 in Visalia, CA. Everyone there is nice and courteous, the place is clean, they always point out that a coupon has printed out, and the video game section is neatly stocked with games easy to find and in ABC order.

After starting to believe that finding NBA Jam (360) at Kmart was a myth - I finally found it on vacation in Michigan. Picked that up, plus NFS: HP and GT5 - used $31 in points and $40 in coupons - walked out with another $45 in coupons.

edit to confirm that YES the NBA Jam coupon is still printing out on Thanksgiving

Ugh, well I guess I did something wrong. Could someone clear these few things up for me?

I wanted to buy Gran Turismo 5 today and I had the lady ring it up but no $25 coupon came out at all, and no one had any ads that showed it. So was this deal only active yesterday, one day only? Or did I have to have signed up for a shop your way account or whatever? Is that free? Also, the coupon works starting Sunday?

Thanks in advance.

fail experience again for me at store 7777

No AC:Brotherhood. Picked up Dragon age ultimate after a little back and forth about the price.
The same dragon age ultimate they said they never got during the black ops promo, that I saw show up the tuesday after blackops release week.

The thing is, how do you not have enough stock for black friday/saturday? That you can sell out of one of the better deals on Thanksgiving, and its not even noon yet? There arent that many shoppers on turkey day, so unless they let some hoarder/flipper buy a shitload (which you shouldn't, esp not on one of the biggest shopping days), they didnt have enough stock to begin with.

I like the deals, but it's been alot of pain and hassle still.
I still got about 70 in coupons to burn, but I'll be hopping off soon.

[quote name='ddrisgood137']Ugh, well I guess I did something wrong. Could someone clear these few things up for me?

I wanted to buy Gran Turismo 5 today and I had the lady ring it up but no $25 coupon came out at all, and no one had any ads that showed it. So was this deal only active yesterday, one day only? Or did I have to have signed up for a shop your way account or whatever? Is that free? Also, the coupon works starting Sunday?

Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]

I wonder where you could get this answer. Maybe, it's in a magicial post that answers questions like this, that happens to be the very first and original one at that?

who knows :drool:

[quote name='ddrisgood137']Ugh, well I guess I did something wrong. Could someone clear these few things up for me?

I wanted to buy Gran Turismo 5 today and I had the lady ring it up but no $25 coupon came out at all, and no one had any ads that showed it. So was this deal only active yesterday, one day only?
Or did I have to have signed up for a shop your way account or whatever?
Is that free?
Also, the coupon works starting Sunday?

Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]

No.
Yes, check the first post.
Yes. You can sign up during the purchase process.
Yes.

[quote name='animalspinners']Not only that, when I told the lady I didn't need a SYWR card to get the coupon, she accused me of taking the coupon from somewhere else saying "The only way to get coupons at K-Mart is with a SYWR card... you must have taken this from somewhere else."

I'm done. Sorry Josh, I'll be sending you one last e-mail about this mess but I'm done.[/QUOTE]

Shame to see you quit, I know you're store is terrible but for some reason I guess I would want to do the exact opposite to prove her wrong, go to great lengths and make he look like a tool, maybe perhaps then she would remember it later and abolish the bad behavior and even if not that far at least enough to know that if she fuck's with you then she can face more wrath.

Perhaps more my point is that while it's not pleasant and you don't want to be called a thief by anyone. In the long run you're getting called out by a Kmart employee who dropped out of high school (obviously this wouldn't be in each case point being someone highly educated isn't going to do to great lengths to fight you in a store). Do they really have any creditability? No one with a bachelors degree is going to be that stupid. Plus you're not a thief, Josh would back you, you probably have many receipts for you paying with coupons for items. There's no way they would win overall. Just boils down to how much you really want to save some money.

[quote name='emg28']This is bullshit. It's sad to see that a Kmart employee has no reading comprehension and assumed that all coupons need a SYWR card because DK and GT5 require one. IIRC, wasn't animaspinners the one who Josh was applauding for "having turned his store around"? I might be mistaken but if not, what a sad end to a "success story". I really feel for you, animalspinners.
[/QUOTE]

Thanks.

I have no problem getting a SYWR card, but I sure as hell am not going to be bullied into it by some cashier who wants to boost her own numbers. Telling me "I shouldn't even have this coupon and I must have taken it from somewhere else" was infuriating... I kept my cool and didn't ask for a manager only out of respect for the people behind me as I didn't want to hold them up.

Josh has done everything he can and I know he'll do what he can to make this right, but at this point, I'm done. I'll pay full MSRP elsewhere to stop getting treated like shit every two months. No deal is worth this.

I've been called a thief before by this K-Mart store and was assured it would not happen again, and here we are three months later and another employee is heavily implying it.

ridiculous....how the fuck don't you have gran turismo 5 in stock.....yet you have shitterhouse in stock....signed pissed philly native...

[quote name='Green__Ranger']I wonder where you could get this answer. Maybe, it's in a magicial post that answers questions like this, that happens to be the very first and original one at that?

who knows :drool:[/QUOTE]

Sheesh, like I really didn't check the OP. It's just that the last couple of posts have confused me about this deal, and since I already tried once and didn't know the rules I'd like to confirm what I need to do before I go waste my time again. Do you know the answer to my questions?

Had no issues picking up GT5 today--$25 coupon printed out as well. I did use the SYWR card though...

The electronics dept was booming today. I had to wait in line to pay for my purchase instead of waiting for someone to help me. :D

The activation date for the coupon is 11/28/2010 and lasts until 1/08/2010

Got really aggravated today. Was at Kmart at like 7 am and no Dragon Age UE, so got NFS. All sale games were in boxes behind the counter supposedly. Sales people wouldn't even rummage through there cluttered cases. Then to make things worse PS3 YLOD on me.

[quote name='billygoten']Got AC:B today for that great price. I prepared to visit 4 different K-Marts that are within 50 miles of my house without knowing if they'd actually be open at 6am because none of them would answer the phone a little after 9, even though the website says they'd all be open till 10pm on Nov 24th. I just wish I wasn't treated like I was being an inconvenience for calling at 9:15 when the store is supposed to be open till 10.

EDIT: I didn't have much interaction in the electronics section of the first store I visited because they didn't seem to have any AC:B in stock (no space for it in the case at least), but I bought a couple things on the way out and the associate was very friendly. The second store was well stocked, neat, and all the employees were nice. Good experience at the actual stores.

Thanks SHC (and sorry I didn't notice that you were a K-Mart rep earlier in the thread). It really seems you work hard to get these deals out there and running smoothly.[/QUOTE]

what was the great price at? I want to get AC:B but still not sure which store has the best offer

I'm also very interested to know if DKCR and the Wii coupon offers still stand. I noticed that the Wii is being offered with a $25 coupon today, but I would much prefer the $40 coupon.

[quote name='ShreeAspenwood']Got really aggravated today. Was at Kmart at like 7 am and no Dragon Age UE, so got NFS. All sale games were in boxes behind the counter supposedly. Sales people wouldn't even rummage through there cluttered cases. Then to make things worse PS3 YLOD on me.[/QUOTE]

Dragon Age UE was pretty much the only game I was looking for tomorrow. I didn't know the deal went live today and it looks like it was online too but both versions are already sold out.

I ended up having to go to 2 k-marts today. The first one in Holyoke,MA wasn't even open at 8. Drove down to Vernon,CT and managed to pick up AC: Brotherhood and Dragon Age Ultimate edition for $58 thanks to a $20 off coupon. Overall not a horrible experience like I was expecting.

Also, the GT5 thread here says the coupon offer for GT5 is valid from 11/24 to 11/27, but this thread just says 11/24 and the person at the store says it may have been for yesterday only. Which is true?

[quote name='Izzyrocks']I ended up having to go to 2 k-marts today. The first one in Holyoke,MA wasn't even open at 8. Drove down to Vernon,CT and managed to pick up AC: Brotherhood and Dragon Age Ultimate edition for $58 thanks to a $20 off coupon. Overall not a horrible experience like I was expecting.[/QUOTE]

You do realize that thanks to the wonderful Mass blue laws many retailers cannot open without a special permit and the prices were in effect yesterday instead. I was at that store yesterday and saw most every game was displayed except RDR: UN and the modern warfare collection.

I'm gonna try and squeeze time in tonight to go check for NBA Jam and either NFS:HP or DA:UE.

Please by the gods let them have NBA Jam.

Just picked up NFS:HP online. $35+ tax for the limited edition was worth it to me, even though amazon will have it at that price without tax tomorrow.

[quote name='ddrisgood137']Sheesh, like I really didn't check the OP. It's just that the last couple of posts have confused me about this deal, and since I already tried once and didn't know the rules I'd like to confirm what I need to do before I go waste my time again. Do you know the answer to my questions?[/QUOTE]
You do need a SYWR card (it's free) to get the coupon for GT5. It's a Kmart blog deal so that's the only place it will be advertised. The coupon should be valid from this coming Sunday until 42 days after. Make sure you sign up for the card at the store since doing it online is asking for trouble. I'm not planning on buying GT5 but I got all this info from the OP. Have a Happy Thanksgiving.

I tried to get Assassin's Creed Brotherhood with the $25 off from Gran Turismo 5 I bought yesterday but it's not valid tell the 28th, after the Black Friday deals. I kinda want Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition at the price they have it at but i didn't see it.

[quote name='gshell']ridiculous....how the fuck don't you have gran turismo 5 in stock.....yet you have shitterhouse in stock....signed pissed philly native...[/QUOTE]

Yep. Are you in west chester? They had an assload of splatterhouse and no GT5!! After I dump this coupon I have, I will go back to shunning the craphole that is kmart.

Just got back with Assassin's Creed Brotherhood.

SHC - The store and electronics department was busier than I'd ever seen, and I waited with a couple of other people to get games from the case. Both people I was with signed up for SYWR cards, at the employee's prompting in order to get the $10 coupons. It certainly seemed like future business was being built today...

[quote name='Shaggy0131']You do realize that thanks to the wonderful Mass blue laws many retailers cannot open without a special permit and the prices were in effect yesterday instead. I was at that store yesterday and saw most every game was displayed except RDR: UN and the modern warfare collection.[/QUOTE]
Nope didn't know about it since I don't really live up here. Thats interesting to know and I'll have to keep it in mind for next time I'm here.

UGH. SYWR issues again! Okay, so after the CS rep said they successfully merged my two accounts, it apparently was not true. I couldn't redeem my points since my phone number listed two accounts and the one with the points is the one I can't use because I have a screwed up PIN. Ended up just paying the full sale price for NFS:HP. Might return it since I'm not sure how I feel about coming back to Kmart to keep trying to redeem my points.

As a side note, for Sac Town shoppers on Stockton, I may have grabbed the last copy of NFS for PS3. I saw two more for 360 in the box and they had some COD4 saga packs and NBA Jam.

Kmart went smooth, picked up Dragon Age: UE and Assassins Creed : BH for 50 with the help of the $27 I had on my SYWR.
The only sad news is Mass Effect 2 was no where to be found and the Xbox Cards and such was just as barren as it was 3-4 months ago. So not sure how tomorrow will fare :S

OH and I won free chapstick

Picked up AC: Brotherhood for $20 since I had a $20 coupon from Fable 3. Kmart was packed. I've never seen it like that, but I checked out fast because the employee who got the game out of the case for me took me to an empty register to check me out.

I strolled into KMart a few hours ago. They seemed to have plenty of games in stock (the advertised ones, at least). The employee was polite and worked quickly. Everything was labeled correctly. I walked out with my copy of Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood.

Good times.

[quote name='Ateryu']So I picked up GT 5 today, and no coupon? This deal did run through the week correct?[/QUOTE]

Did you use your SYWR?

Never seen the K this busy. Picked up nba jam for the 360, signed up for the card in the same transaction and got the coupon no problem. They were sold out of NFS for the 360 so i didnt get everything i wanted but overall a smooth afternoon. I totally forgot to check on Dragon age though. Maybe ill make another trip to the next town laters.

Does the Collectors Edition of Fable III count towards that offer of $39.99 with $10.00 coupon? Doesn't hurt to ask :lol: If that's the case I'm getting in my Truck right now and using that coupon tomorrow on Brotherhood!

[quote name='exileinoblivion']I see nothing in the black Friday ad about mass effect 2 being 9.99.[/QUOTE]

It's in the ad but it says nothing about the 1600 points. Does anybody know?

I so wanted to venture out today but no fundage (aside from store credit @ other retailers) for Kmart adventures.

That's ok my coupons next week will more than make up for it. :lol:

My wife is cooking Thanksgiving dinner w/ my intermittent help & I'm gonna catch up on some games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back