Kmartgamer

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

Sometimes, Kmartgamer offers are only featured on CAG. Usually just due to personal bandwidth on my end. Blog offers for this week will be posted tonight to alleveate any confusion.

Important: The offers this week are instant bogo's, not coupons due to previously discussed issues we are currnetly facing with our coupon program which will be fixed soon.

:ps3:1-18 Mass Effect - Buy Mass Effect 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)
  • Will be on sale for $44.99 the week of 1/30
:ps3:1-18 Little Big Planet 2 - Buy Little Big Planet 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular)

The only noteworthy offer this week is:

• :wii:Buy Donkey Kong Country Returns and get Epic Mickey for $19.99
Only other offer not MSRP:
  • :360::ps3:Save $10 WWE Raw 2011, more of a corproate pull together offer
Like I said previously, January sucks.

Note: Savings Coupon offers are valid in all stores

Coming Soon:

Update: Submitting Feb./Mar. offers as SYWR promotions. Will post as soon as they are approved. Coupons may have temporary fix before then, if so, we'll go back to them instead of SYWR's. At the end of Mar. the coupon issue will be fixed and we'll go back to normal.
  • :360::ps3:1-25 Dead Space 2 Free 1600 XBLA Points or $20 PSN for Free
    • We show positive instock on the cards but if you run into an issue just let me know and I'll work with you.
    • Offer valid from 1/25 through 1-29
    • In many cases the points/PSN cards are located in the Gift Card rack near the front of the store by mistake.
  • :360::ps3:1-25 Two Worlds II (PS3 Version Delayed by a few days, will not ship until Friday)
    • 1-30 through 2-5, Two Worlds II will be on sale for $39.99
    • CAG only special, will not be featured on the blog
  • :wii:2-6 Mario Sports Mix TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-8 Test Drive Unlimited 2 TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-15 Marvel vs. Capcom 3 TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-15 Nascar 2011 TBD
  • :360::ps3::wii: 2-15 Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-22 Bulletstorm TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-22 Driver: San Francisco TBD
  • :360::ps3::wii: 2-22 De Blob: The Underground TBD
*This list is not comprehensive of every promotion that may be coming and release dates are subject to change.

Customer Questions/Comments:

General Feedback, Promotional Ideas or Anything Else :cool:

SHC-Gamer - Josh Deane [email protected]

Important: If a coupon did not print or you did not receive the value of the promotion due to a store issue I will compensate the difference. I only need the following (Please copy and paste the format below for quicker service):

• Name ____________________
  • Phone Number ____________________
  • Mailing Address ____________________
  • Receipt Number ____________________
  • Short description of incident (a novel, though enjoyed, is not required :) )
Gift cards issued usually take 7-10 days to arrive once confirmed.

CE or Specal Inventory Requests:
Email Stockboy at [email protected]

• Game ____________________
  • Platform __________________
  • Store Address _____________

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='MSUHitman']

I'm sure Sony's not happy either as it seems 50% of KMart's didn't put GT 5 on the shelf and the ones that did were only mainly because of CAG's getting people to search the back room for them.

[/QUOTE]

This seems to be an ongoing problem with Sony gaming products and Kmart. Its rare that a PS3 exclusive hits the shelf on time, and I dont even bother looking for PS3 CE's anymore becuase they just dont have them. I dont know if its Kmart or Sony but either way it will cut down on my purchases in the future thats for sure.

Folks, if you abuse the tagging system, you'll lose your ability to tag threads. I just deleted tags from here that a few of you added as commentary, rather than actually an appropriate tag for the thread. Don't do this. Tagging is for people to be able to pull up relevant threads by search. Not for your opinion of the thread itself.

Spent another $50 or so at Kmart over Turkeyday/Black Friday, netting me ME2, a 1600 XBL Point Card, and Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (after coupon).

I'm now afraid to know the total of what I spent at Kmart this year, if this is any indication. Good lord stuff adds up fast.

I went into K-Mart yesterday. No 1600 pt cards, no Mass Effect 2 and the store smelled like feet.

I also tried to get Call of Duty: World at War on PS3 for $14.99, but the deal was apparently for 360 only, despite what the OP says.

They had copies of Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection for 360 and PS3 in the bargain bin. Haven't seen that at a KMart in recent months.

The game cases were in shambles. I don't know how they expect to ever sell anything.

Still no luck on Red Dead Undead. I went before and after Thanksgiving to 3 different Kmarst. I didn't even see other titles such as GT5 & Splatterhouse. I don't know why the Kmarts by me don't seem to have a lot of the new releases out.

Josh - is there any way you can extend some of these deals beyond a week since a lot of product doesn't make it to shelves in time? This would probably get you more sales and probably save a lot of us the hassle of "It didn't come in on the truck."

[quote name='RallyV']Still no luck on Red Dead Undead. I went before and after Thanksgiving to 3 different Kmarst. I didn't even see other titles such as GT5 & Splatterhouse. I don't know why the Kmarts by me don't seem to have a lot of the new releases out.

Josh - is there any way you can extend some of these deals beyond a week since a lot of product doesn't make it to shelves in time? This would probably get you more sales and probably save a lot of us the hassle of "It didn't come in on the truck."[/QUOTE]

The dumpy Kmart I went to yesterday had Red Dead Undead and Mass Effect 2 in the clearance bins. Nice eh?

[quote name='kamui999']I went to the Kmart in Cromwell,CT Wednesday and Thursday this week for GT5 and they said it never arrived. On Thursday someone said it should arrive next Tuesday does that mean I can't get the $25 gaming coupon ?[/QUOTE]

I went to 4 Kmarts and was told the same thing. What a waste of time and gas!!

[quote name='bredbu']yea black friday was a bust it was way to crowded and all the deals were gone and it smelled like B.O. Now that im on cag i dont need black friday anymore there is black friday deals everyday if you know where to look[/QUOTE]

:applause:.........i couldnt of said it any better....last night i went to kmart/target/walmart just to see if there was anything left....and around 6pm it was still a mad house...

[quote name='RallyV']Still no luck on Red Dead Undead. I went before and after Thanksgiving to 3 different Kmarst. I didn't even see other titles such as GT5 & Splatterhouse. I don't know why the Kmarts by me don't seem to have a lot of the new releases out.

Josh - is there any way you can extend some of these deals beyond a week since a lot of product doesn't make it to shelves in time? This would probably get you more sales and probably save a lot of us the hassle of "It didn't come in on the truck."[/QUOTE]

Should've used the 2400 points / get 800 in October and you could've gotten it for free!

Yo Josh,

I'm still interested in the GT5 coupon, but the K-Mart I go to still has no copies of it. Would there be any way you could possibly extend the coupon deal till next week? Please with sugar on top?

[quote name='joeshmoe']Yo Josh,

I'm still interested in the GT5 coupon, but the K-Mart I go to still has no copies of it. Would there be any way you could possibly extend the coupon deal till next week? Please with sugar on top?[/QUOTE]
+1 I was so sick of being told they won't be available till Tuesday:bomb:

[quote name='MikePWV']what is the cataclysm deal???[/QUOTE]

It's a $15 gaming coupon, if I remember right.

But honestly, if you're wanting Cataclysm day 1 I'd just go someplace else. K-Mart's stock problems magnify when you're dealing with a PC release.. I remember lots of people having problems getting both Starcraft 2 and Civ V, with the biggest offender being "We don't carry PC games."

[quote name='animalspinners']It's a $15 gaming coupon, if I remember right.

But honestly, if you're wanting Cataclysm day 1 I'd just go someplace else. K-Mart's stock problems magnify when you're dealing with a PC release.. I remember lots of people having problems getting both Starcraft 2 and Civ V, with the biggest offender being "We don't carry PC games."[/QUOTE]

I normally would go elsewhere for PC releases but my K-Mart has been good about stocking PC releases that they run promo's on and like nobody shops at my local store so i hope to not run into issues.

Are the only coupons next week the Epic Mickey ones and the $15 with any game >$39.99? And I know it says gaming software, but are controllers and point cards are not part of it?

[quote name='jkircos']Are the only coupons next week the Epic Mickey ones and the $15 with any game >$39.99? [/QUOTE]

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']11-28 Week:

• $15 gaming coupon all gaming software $39.99+
    • With exception of the Epic Mickey offer
Coming Soon:

• :ds: 11-29 Golden Sun Dark Dawn $10 gaming coupon
    • Circular offer: 50% off Dragon Quest IX with purchase of GSDD.
  • :wii: 11-30 Epic Mickey Offer $20 gaming coupon, $30 gaming coupon on the CE
  • :pc: 12-7 World of Warcraft Cataclysm Offer (Revealed on That Gamer podcast this Friday)
  • :360::ps3::wii: 12-7 Tron: Evolution $10 gaming coupon
*This list is not comprehensive of every promotion that may be coming and release dates are subject to change[/QUOTE]

;)

[quote name='KrayzieKMF']So is it official that the two $10 coupons for Donkey Kong is dead?[/QUOTE]

I hope I get mine:pray:

[quote name='thegreek']I hope I get mine:pray:[/QUOTE]

Like I wrote earlier, I emailed Josh on Sunday and he had already sent my email to a different department to handle the missing $10 coupon for my copy of DK. He *IS* handling it for those who didn't get the coupon, I'm sure he didn't just handle mine and not worry about anyone else.

If you've emailed him after Sunday, he's been super busy and he'll get to you when he is able.

the $15 coupon with purchase of $39.99 gaming software starting tomorrow. Does that include psn xbox points cards? if i buy 2 $20 psn points card. will I get a coupon?

[quote name='litobirdy']the $15 coupon with purchase of $39.99 gaming software starting tomorrow. Does that include psn xbox points cards? if i buy 2 $20 psn points card. will I get a coupon?[/QUOTE]

PSN cards aren't software, so no, they wouldn't spit out coupons for buying them.

omg I am on the phone with shop your way rewards people again because my wii and black ops points still havent applied since 11/7 and 11/9. Now they saying it might not show until middle of december WTFFF??? But yet i bought GT5 3 days ago and those applied instantly. this is really pissing me off.

Only deal in next week's Kmart ad that hasn't been posted on the first page:

:wii: Epic Mickey paintbrush nunchuck $14.99
Sears has the same price on it.

Everything else in the ad:
[quote name='"first post"']11-28 Week:
$15 gaming coupon all gaming software $39.99+With exception of the Epic Mickey offer

• :ds: 11-29 Golden Sun Dark Dawn $10 gaming coupon
    • Circular offer: 50% off Dragon Quest IX with purchase of GSDD.
  • :wii: 11-30 Epic Mickey Offer $20 gaming coupon, $30 gaming coupon on the CE
[/quote]

[quote name='Lyricsborn']So is it $39.99 before a using a coupon or after?[/QUOTE]
That's what I've been wanting to know. Like, if I wanted Green Day Rock Band for $39.99 and I used a $10 and a $15 coupon, would I get a new coupon back or not?

[quote name='EYEL1NER']That's what I've been wanting to know. Like, if I wanted Green Day Rock Band for $39.99 and I used a $10 and a $15 coupon, would I get a new coupon back or not?[/QUOTE]
Yes you will. The original price of the game needs to be $39.99 or more. Josh answered that a week or 2 ago somewhere.

Hmmm... not much worth the 15 dollars off. Most games are 60, so even with the Mickey coupon (preorder one) they're only around 25 off. The only things I'm really looking to get is God of War 3 (which is still 60 at kmart.com) and Civilization 5. I might get GTA 4 Complete but I have GTA and I wasn't amazed with most of the missions.

decided to get the 360 again, was able to get the 4gb with a free game. Only 2 out of 7 kmarts in the area had 360 consoles in stock. Random free game (didnt have black ops), going to another kmart to exchange the game to get black ops

does anyone have a general list of games in the $40 to $45 region? i'm specifically interested in (relatively) recent release ps3 games... but my kmart does NOT keep price stickers up to date (many prices aren't even visible from the case) so trying to sort through their inventory to find games to buy next week to get the $15 gaming coupon will be, well, impossible. Straight up impossible.

Josh -- I missed out on the AC:Brotherhood deal, and would love if that went on sale someday. Just saying.

Gran Turismo is listed to go thru the end of business today in the OP, so you should be safe. I did have the same question about Donkey Kong and Splatterhouse since they didn't have an end date listed though.

It's always through the end of the day Saturday, the same week of the deal. So you have until close tonight to get in on any deals that started this week (Splatterhouse, DKCR, GT5, etc.)

Went back to K-mart today looking for GT5 and it is finally in stock.
Yipee!
I also saw Epic Mickey promo case and grabbed that as well.
(I think my store is a little behind on stock. This is the first time Mickey is prominently displayed on the shelf)
Both coupons printed out perfectly!

does anyone know when the $15 coupons will become active? I have a 24 hour kmart and wouldn't mind going out at 12am to not have to bother with crowds tomorrow and pick up some xmas gifts. I'm referring to the Buy any $39.99 game and get a $15 coupon" coupon.

ok last time i asked this i never got a response :cry:...

anyway, does kmart still have a deal in the works for mario allstars wii?

[quote name='handsome_bitch']does anyone know when the $15 coupons will become active? I have a 24 hour kmart and wouldn't mind going out at 12am to not have to bother with crowds tomorrow and pick up some xmas gifts. I'm referring to the Buy any $39.99 game and get a $15 coupon" coupon.[/QUOTE]

I think Josh stated the deals don't go active until 6 am or so due to the computers.

we always have all these problems with the promos/coupons not working, it would be nice for once to have something go wrong in our favor like all games print the $15 coupon instead of just the $40 ones..

Interesting scenario that I need help with.

Okay, on Tuesday I bought the Red Wii and DKC:R. Now, Amazon has a better deal on the Wii in my opinion (Goldeneye bundle with CCP). I would like to return the Wii to Kmart, which seems pretty straightforward (it's unopened). Only problem is that I got a $40 coupon for buying the Wii and used a $20 coupon on the transaction with DKC:R and the Wii system.

I have no problem forfeiting the $40 coupon (I'm not trying to scam them). I'm wondering however how the $20 coupon I used would be applied to the purchase: $20 on the Wii and $0 on DKC:R, or $10 and $10 or what?

I'll be honest, it might seem stupid, but I neither care about the Red Wii or anything that comes with it, as I already have NSMB.

My total before the coupon was $267.47, and the coupon took off $21.40 ($20+ 7% tax). The Wii would have been $214 after tax, but obviously using the coupon altered the total- I'm just wondering how.

[quote name='jer7583']we always have all these problems with the promos/coupons not working, it would be nice for once to have something go wrong in our favor like all games print the $15 coupon instead of just the $40 ones..[/QUOTE]

That did happen once.

There was an error when Lost Planet 2 came out that was making the game cheaper than it should have been.

I don't remember the exact details, but I think it included a free 3 month gold card when you bought LP 2 and when rung up, the 3 month card was free but then it was also deducting the cost of the gold card from the game itself.

[quote name='41down']ok last time i asked this i never got a response :cry:...

anyway, does kmart still have a deal in the works for mario allstars wii?[/QUOTE]

Josh said he was working on one, but nothing was annouced yet.

[quote name='Altanis']Interesting scenario that I need help with.

Okay, on Tuesday I bought the Red Wii and DKC:R. Now, Amazon has a better deal on the Wii in my opinion (Goldeneye bundle with CCP). I would like to return the Wii to Kmart, which seems pretty straightforward (it's unopened). Only problem is that I got a $40 coupon for buying the Wii and used a $20 coupon on the transaction with DKC:R and the Wii system.

I have no problem forfeiting the $40 coupon (I'm not trying to scam them). I'm wondering however how the $20 coupon I used would be applied to the purchase: $20 on the Wii and $0 on DKC:R, or $10 and $10 or what?

I'll be honest, it might seem stupid, but I neither care about the Red Wii or anything that comes with it, as I already have NSMB.

My total before the coupon was $267.47, and the coupon took off $21.40 ($20+ 7% tax). The Wii would have been $214 after tax, but obviously using the coupon altered the total- I'm just wondering how.[/QUOTE]

I could be wrong but any coupons applied to your Wii transaction are non refundable. I ran into a similar situation with Amazon where I used a $40 promotional coupon towards a preorder. I wanted to cancel it and they said no problem but I wouldn't get my $40 promo coupon back.

I think you will fall into the same situation.

Maybe K-Mart could set up a program where people can pay ahead for games, and the coupon would print out.

That way, if the coupon deal only lasted one week, and the game wasn't in stock in a certain store, you would still get the coupon, but you would just pick up the game when they have it in stock.

Pay for game > Get Coupon > Pick up game when it's in stock

And to claim the game, you would just have to show the reciept that would only be valid for like a month, and if the game still isn't in stock by that time, they have the option to get a refund on the purchase.

And if you wanted too, you could make it in such a way where the coupon wouldn't be valid until the person picks up the game.

Hola. It will be my first time using a gaming coupon at Kmart . I'm getting Dance Central as a gift this Sunday. I believe the game is $49.99. I'm going to use a $20 gaming coupon. I see that week 11/28, you will get a $15 gaming coupon if you buy a game $39.99 and up. Me using my $20 gaming coupon for Dance Central will still make me eligible to get that new $15 gaming coupon correct? Thanks.

Dear Lord baby Jesus, lyin' there in your ghost manger, just lookin' at your Baby Einstein developmental videos, learnin' 'bout shapes and colors. I would like for your assistance in making my trip to Kmart on the Lord's day as painless as possible. Please help them with your baby Jesus powers to make my coming into their store and requesting the game case to be opened as painless as possible for them. Dear Lord baby Jesus I know several of these poor souls in the blue vests suffer from the influence of the Devil upon their joints and making the trip from their various hiding spots to the presence of a customer takes a great physical toll upon them so I beg of you please aid them in this struggle. Dear Lord baby Jesus I also beg of you to help them through your mercy gain the wisdom to master the alphabet. Only through your grace and help can they master the alphabet and know the proper order in which video games should be placed on a shelf.

In your name we pray, Amen.

[quote name='D0RC']Hola. It will be my first time using a gaming coupon at Kmart . I'm getting Dance Central as a gift this Sunday. I believe the game is $49.99. I'm going to use a $20 gaming coupon. I see that week 11/28, you will get a $15 gaming coupon if you buy a game $39.99 and up. Me using my $20 gaming coupon for Dance Central will still make me eligible to get that new $15 gaming coupon correct? Thanks.[/QUOTE]
Yeah you will still get the coupon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back