Kmartgamer

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

Sometimes, Kmartgamer offers are only featured on CAG. Usually just due to personal bandwidth on my end. Blog offers for this week will be posted tonight to alleveate any confusion.

Important: The offers this week are instant bogo's, not coupons due to previously discussed issues we are currnetly facing with our coupon program which will be fixed soon.

:ps3:1-18 Mass Effect - Buy Mass Effect 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)
  • Will be on sale for $44.99 the week of 1/30
:ps3:1-18 Little Big Planet 2 - Buy Little Big Planet 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular)

The only noteworthy offer this week is:

• :wii:Buy Donkey Kong Country Returns and get Epic Mickey for $19.99
Only other offer not MSRP:
  • :360::ps3:Save $10 WWE Raw 2011, more of a corproate pull together offer
Like I said previously, January sucks.

Note: Savings Coupon offers are valid in all stores

Coming Soon:

Update: Submitting Feb./Mar. offers as SYWR promotions. Will post as soon as they are approved. Coupons may have temporary fix before then, if so, we'll go back to them instead of SYWR's. At the end of Mar. the coupon issue will be fixed and we'll go back to normal.
  • :360::ps3:1-25 Dead Space 2 Free 1600 XBLA Points or $20 PSN for Free
    • We show positive instock on the cards but if you run into an issue just let me know and I'll work with you.
    • Offer valid from 1/25 through 1-29
    • In many cases the points/PSN cards are located in the Gift Card rack near the front of the store by mistake.
  • :360::ps3:1-25 Two Worlds II (PS3 Version Delayed by a few days, will not ship until Friday)
    • 1-30 through 2-5, Two Worlds II will be on sale for $39.99
    • CAG only special, will not be featured on the blog
  • :wii:2-6 Mario Sports Mix TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-8 Test Drive Unlimited 2 TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-15 Marvel vs. Capcom 3 TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-15 Nascar 2011 TBD
  • :360::ps3::wii: 2-15 Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-22 Bulletstorm TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-22 Driver: San Francisco TBD
  • :360::ps3::wii: 2-22 De Blob: The Underground TBD
*This list is not comprehensive of every promotion that may be coming and release dates are subject to change.

Customer Questions/Comments:

General Feedback, Promotional Ideas or Anything Else :cool:

SHC-Gamer - Josh Deane [email protected]

Important: If a coupon did not print or you did not receive the value of the promotion due to a store issue I will compensate the difference. I only need the following (Please copy and paste the format below for quicker service):

• Name ____________________
  • Phone Number ____________________
  • Mailing Address ____________________
  • Receipt Number ____________________
  • Short description of incident (a novel, though enjoyed, is not required :) )
Gift cards issued usually take 7-10 days to arrive once confirmed.

CE or Specal Inventory Requests:
Email Stockboy at [email protected]

• Game ____________________
  • Platform __________________
  • Store Address _____________

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='knightsdwn']Next week's ad is pretty damn good!

Will defer to Josh posting the entire ad but I am really looking forward to :ps3: :360: NBA Jam for $29.99![/QUOTE]

Where did you see next week's ad? Can you post it? Thanks a lot.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']About 75 in the hole. I'm taking my laptop home to try and catch up tonight.[/QUOTE]
i'm gonna guess i'm my concerns are in those 75 of that hole, lol...
good luck and thanks for all the deals, josh...

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Hey bud, if you get the ads ahead of time, feel free to post them in the thread. IF you'd like, email me as well as I could probably use some help in the OP if you are interested.[/QUOTE]

Sure thing! It's also an honor to help you with managing the OP but unfortunately, I only receive the ads early three out of the four weeks so that may be an issue. I will still gladly lend a hand though!

K-Mart Circular Effective Sunday, December 5 through Saturday, December 11, 2010
(Note: Bolded prices are sale items, coupons, and other items of interest. All others are MSRP.)

Nintendo DSi - $149.99 - FREE Game Organizer for DS with a purchase of a DSi system ($9.99 value. While supplies last. No rain checks)

SAVE $10 on these featured DS GAMES
:ds: Hot Wheels: Track Attack - $9.99
:ds: Marvel Super Hero Squad - $19.99
:ds: Megamind - $19.99
:ds: Fancy Nancy Tea Party Time! - $19.99
:ds: The Penguins of Madagascar - $19.99
:ds: Barbie Groom and Glam Pups - $19.99
:ds: Littlest Pet Shop 3: Pink - $19.99
:ds: Littlest Pet Shop 3: Purple - $19.99
:ds: Littlest Pet Shop 3: Blue - $19.99

Nintendo Wii Bundle with Wii Sports, Wii Sports Resort and MotionPlus - $199.99
:wii: Wii Fit Plus with Wii Balance Board - $99.99
:wii: Nerf N Strike Double Blast Bundle - $39.99

Save $10 on these featured WII GAMES
:wii: New Super Mario Bros. Wii - $39.99
:wii: Mario Kart Wii - $39.99
:wii: Sin and Punishment: Star Successor - $39.99
:wii: Wheel of Fortune - $19.99
:wii: Family Game Night 3 - $29.99
:wii: The Biggest Loser Challenge - $29.99

Sony Playstation 3 160GB System - $299.99 - FREE Assassin's Creed Brotherhood for PS3 with the purchase of a PS3 160GB OR 320GB system (A $59.99 value. While quantities last.)

Playstation Move Bundle (Sports Champions, Playstation Move Controller, & Playstation Eye) - $99.99 - Get a $20 Gaming Coupon when you BUY a Playstation Move Bundle

PS3 Greatest Hits SALE $19.99 EACH
(ADDITIONAL TITLES AVAILABLE! Titles may vary by store.)
Games listed in the ad are:
:ps3: LittleBigPlanet
:ps3: Infamous
:ps3: Resistance 2
:ps3: Killzone 2

SAVE $20 on these HOT GAMES
:360: :ps3: FIFA Soccer '11 - $39.99
:360: :ps3: NCAA Football '11 - $39.99
:360: :ps3: Medal of Honor - $39.99
:360: :ps3: Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit (Does not appear to be the LE) - $39.99
:360: :ps3: NBA Jam - $29.99 :hot:
:360: :ps3: NHL '11 - $39.99
:360: :ps3: EA MMA - $39.99
:360: :ps3: Madden '11 - $39.99

:360: :ps3: Tron: Evolution - $59.99 - Get a $10 Gaming Coupon when you BUY Tron for :ps3:, :360: or :wii:

Get a $15 Gaming Coupon when you BUY ANY PC game $39.99 and above.
World of Warcraft: Cataclysm - $39.99
Starcraft 2 - $59.99
Civilization 5 - $49.99
Final Fantasy XIV - $49.99

Other notable items:
Get a FREE plush reindeer or Santa toy when you buy Rudolph Wii Game (A $7.99 Value. Quantities limited.)
:br: Inception - $22.99

I sometimes get the ad on Wednesdays as well. For some reason, they show up ahead of time in my PO BOX. Ironically, I never get the Kmart ads in my shoppers on Sunday.

lol, just picked up Resistance 2 yesterday for $30, but I got a $15 off coupon when I bought it with Golden Sun, so looks like I still beat out next week's deal by $5:D

Did I miss something on the Epic Mickey Paint Brush?
My store in NYC (astor place) charged me $19.99 instead of the $14.99 price that I see most here are able to pick up. I read through the previous posts, but could not locate specifics.

Eh. Nothing that special there besides NBA Jam. Good if you haven't already picked up the PS3 GH's. Sin and Punishment for $39.99? It's half that price on Amazon..

Kind of bummed about the lack of sales on non-sports related games. Hopefully there will be better deals next week.

Nice ad.

But, I spent my last $15 coupon on a Wii point card today. I know, I was just as shocked as you to see some.

I think that has to end the coupon train for me until I can get another job. Was fun while it lasted!

Excellent work knightsdwn. Is the 20 dollar sale on all PS3 Greatest Hits or just the ones you listed? It looks like all of them the way it's worded but I wanna be sure.

[quote name='Crass']Excellent work knightsdwn. Is the 20 dollar sale on all PS3 Greatest Hits or just the ones you listed? It looks like all of them the way it's worded but I wanna be sure.[/QUOTE]

Upon closer inspection I missed this huge detail. Doh!

"Additional titles available. Titles may vary by store."

Go crazy!

I will update my previous post.

Edit: Here is a list of potential $19.99 :ps3: if all Greatest Hits games are included in the sale.
Courtesy Wikipedia
Army of Two
Army of Two: The 40th Day
Assassin's Creed
Assassin's Creed II
Batman: Arkham Asylum: Game of the Year Edition
Battlefield: Bad Company
Battlefield: Bad Company 2
BioShock
BioShock 2
Borderlands
Brutal Legend
Burnout Paradise
Call of Duty 3
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
Call of Duty: World at War
Dead Space
Demon's Souls
Devil May Cry 4
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
Fallout 3
Fight Night Round 3
Fight Night Round 4
Ghostbusters: The Video Game
Grand Theft Auto IV
Heavenly Sword
Infamous
Killzone 2
Lego Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures
Lego Batman
LittleBigPlanet: Game of the Year Edition
MAG
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
Midnight Club: Los Angeles - Complete Edition
Monsters vs. Aliens
Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe
MotorStorm
MotorStorm: Pacific Rift
NBA 2K10
NBA Street: Homecourt
Need for Speed: Carbon
Need for Speed: ProStreet
Need for Speed: Undercover
Need for Speed: Shift
Ninja Gaiden Sigma
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
Prince of Persia
Quantum of Solace
Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction
Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time
Red Faction: Guerrilla
Resident Evil 5
Resistance: Fall of Man
Resistance 2
Ridge Racer 7
Saints Row 2
SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Confrontation
Soulcalibur IV
Spider-Man: Web of Shadows
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
Street Fighter IV
Tekken 6
The Incredible Hulk
Tomb Raider: Underworld
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas 2
Tony Hawk's Project 8
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
UFC 2009 Undisputed
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
Virtua Fighter 5
Wanted: Weapons of Fate
Warhawk
WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2009
X-Men Origins: Wolverine

[quote name='knightsdwn']Upon closer inspection I missed this huge detail. Doh!

Go crazy!

I will update my previous post.[/QUOTE]

Excellent. Thanks for the quick response knightsdwn. Now I just hope they have more than the couple of Greatest Hits they usually have. I'm thinking of LBP and maybe Infamous. I doubt they'll have the GOTY edition of Arkham Asylum but we'll see.

Edit to add: I hope they'll mark ALL the GH titles down, even if they're not in a GH case.

interested to pick up all 4 of those greatest hits actually.. Very nice ad.

[quote name='jer7583']interested to pick up all 4 of those greatest hits actually.. Very nice ad.[/QUOTE]

You missed out on BF with Amazon and Walmart, they were selling a lot of Greatest Hits for $10, in fact these are what I got:

Metal Gear Solid 4
Infamous
Killzone 2
God of War Collection
Ratchet and Clank Future 1&2
M.A.G.

All for $10 each!

I picked up Uncharted, Killzone 2, and GOW at Walmart. Missed Infamous and the deals on Amazon because my internet went out for most of the day. Hopefully I can pick up the ones I missed next week.

Is MAG any fun to play? I might get one for myself and my friend.

Wish Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition was on that 20$ off list. Oh well!

Also, if I wanted to find out which K-Marts within a 50 mile radius have Golden Sun: Dark Dawn should I e-mail StockBoy or what? What is his e-mail. I am located in 46312

[quote name='Crass']I picked up Uncharted, Killzone 2, and GOW at Walmart. Missed Infamous and the deals on Amazon because my internet went out for most of the day. Hopefully I can pick up the ones I missed next week.

Is MAG any fun to play? I might get one for myself and my friend.[/QUOTE]

No Wal Mart near me had Uncharted 1 unfortunately, ended up burning $15 in Gamestop Credit instead. Haven't had a chance to play M.A.G. yet as I got 10 games in the mail on Tuesday, lol. From what I've read it sounds pretty awesome and up my alley in terms of FPS flavor, I'm curious to see how it stacks up against Bad Company 2 as that's my ideal team focused shooter this year. For $10 I could't resist a chance to play it!

Was planning to buy NBA Jam for $30 anyway, so I guess I can get something else this week for the $15 coupon.

I'll probably get Batman:AA GOTY and Nier for $50.
I'm considering Invizimals(with Camera) PSP for 39.99 + $15 coupon. Anyone think it will drop below $25 in the next few months? Or if it is even worth it?

[quote name='knightsdwn']Playstation Move Bundle (Sports Champions, Playstation Move Controller, & Playstation Eye) - $99.99 - Get a $20 Gaming Coupon when you BUY a Playstation Move Bundle[/QUOTE]

Damn it, I've been trying to get off the coupon/rewards train and they gotta do that.

Nice sale on the PS3 GH titles. It looks like this is where the coupon train ends for me, though. I'll have 3 coupons worth $45 after I get around to picking up Epic Mickey. I'll be looking to get Uncharted, Uncharted 2 and Demon Souls. All 3 games for $15 out of pocket? Damn.

[quote name='knightsdwn']
Get a $15 Gaming Coupon when you BUY ANY PC game $39.99 and above.
World of Warcraft: Cataclysm - $39.99
Starcraft 2 - $59.99
Civilization 5 - $49.99
Final Fantasy XIV - $49.99
[/QUOTE]

Not at you, but where the fuck are they hiding the PC games. My local Kmart NEVER carries any PC software. I don't even know where to look.

[quote name='xycury']Not at you, but where the fuck are they hiding the PC games. My local Kmart NEVER carries any PC software. I don't even know where to look.[/QUOTE]

I know it varies by store but my two closest K-Marts have their PC games behind the register. A bit odd but I guess that's the only logical place to put it in their eyes.

I would suggest you contact Stock Boy before visiting your K-Mart to make sure they have the specific PC game in stock as well as bringing in the UPC numbers and all that jazz.

[quote name='xycury']Not at you, but where the fuck are they hiding the PC games. My local Kmart NEVER carries any PC software. I don't even know where to look.[/QUOTE]

My store keeps all the PC stuff in the bottom of the DS games case. With all the DS systems.

[quote name='Sharkey1337']You missed out on BF with Amazon and Walmart, they were selling a lot of Greatest Hits for $10, in fact these are what I got:

Metal Gear Solid 4
Infamous
Killzone 2
God of War Collection
Ratchet and Clank Future 1&2
M.A.G.

All for $10 each![/QUOTE]

I was at walmart at midnight and got nothing because there were greedy fat people at every one of those displays with carts blocking the displays ready to take everything. I just left because i was so pissed at the way they handled it, zero organization, just let people walk up and block the displays with shopping carts so other people couldn't get at them when midnight came. I know it was online too but nobody knew if or when it would be before it happened.

I'd rather just walk into kmart and get them for $5 after coupons.

[quote name='Hiro0015']Josh and or Stock Boy,

Is there any way to tell when the 2000 Nintendo Points cards are going to be back in stock at either the New Hope or Blaine, MN Kmarts? I have my $20 and $15 coupons... but it looks like no Points cards are available =|[/QUOTE]

Maybe give them a call as we got some yesterday for the first time in atleast 6 months if not longer so maybe the same applies for your store.

[quote name='jer7583']I was at walmart at midnight and got nothing because there were greedy fat people at every one of those displays with carts blocking the displays ready to take everything. I just left because i was so pissed at the way they handled it, zero organization, just let people walk up and block the displays with shopping carts so other people couldn't get at them when midnight came. I know it was online too but nobody knew if or when it would be before it happened.

.[/QUOTE]

I was there at 10:30 and saw people by the displays. I knew it would be a mess, so I just went home. Probably wouldn't have been as bad as this, though:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sz36WCCX82A

Did most of my shopping through Amazon.

[quote name='jer7583']I was at walmart at midnight and got nothing because there were greedy fat people at every one of those displays with carts blocking the displays ready to take everything. I just left because i was so pissed at the way they handled it, zero organization, just let people walk up and block the displays with shopping carts so other people couldn't get at them when midnight came. I know it was online too but nobody knew if or when it would be before it happened.

I'd rather just walk into kmart and get them for $5 after coupons.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I only picked up Ratchet and Clank in-store (suprisingly 5pm in the evening and found a hidden copy) after Amazon's lightning deal only lasted less than minute for that one, everything else though I picked up online. It definitely helped that I was working night shift so I was wide awake for all the deals, lol. But yeah, almost all the $10 games were lightning deals done throughout the day, thankfully Cheapy D had a thread up with the schedule well ahead of them.

I assume so, though some store might not accept them. There has been a lot of scamming going on, apparently.

Responding to bojay re: purchases. Hidden behind spoiler to unclutter the thread.
[quote name='bojay1997']That's totally fine, as long as you understand that at some point (in the case of Kmart, that's basically when you first step aboard the coupon train) you are paying full retail or even more than you would pay other places for the same items.[/QUOTE]
It is true that you have to buy at least one item at normal price to get on the coupon train. But your assumption that it works out in your disfavor is flawed. Your example was good, sure, but that's true for any retailer. Anyone buying something is potentially losing out on a future deal. How many people jumped on getting DKCR for $43 on release week, but will ultimately have overspent when there's some deal or promo for it in the future? I hope you can see why, while what you're saying is true, it's kind of disingenuous too. You seem to be arguing that it's not a good deal because you can get it for cheaper elsewhere, but that's true of anything, any purchase, and any store.

And if you start your coupon train on a title that has a price drop or is the same everywhere, then it's not applicable.

[quote name='bojay1997']It's not like you walked into Kmart and gave them $54 and they gave you a bunch of games as well as $60 cash back.[/QUOTE]
But, that's what he did. ;) I know what you're trying to say, but I don't agree. I mean, if you're going to buy something irregardless, and it's the same price on Amazon (I'm assuming this for reasons outlined above -- you never know when a future sale will occur, so trying to argue it's a worse deal because of a future sale is hard), why not? You pay tax, sure, but you also get it quicker and now have extra savings to boot.

[quote name='bojay1997']As another example, if I go to Gamestop and put down a deposit of $5 to preorder a game and get a receipt for the purchase and then go back a month later and actually buy the game by giving them the remaining $55, I didn't get the game for $55, I got the game for $60, it's just I paid part in advance and the balance upon pick-up. Kmart coupons and the coupon train are very similar in concept. The only advantage is that at some point, over all your purchases, you do end up getting around a 20% or so total discount from MSRP at least here in California based on my specific purchases. [/QUOTE]
Hmm.. again, I see what you're saying but I'm not sure that applies. In that specific example, all you're doing is paying part of the final cost up front. That's not the same as buying a game, and in another future transaction, receiving a discount because of it. It's similar, yeah, but I'm not sure the analogy is quite applicable.

Also, I've saved more than 20% through my coupons. Setting aside games I got with a FNV (since that was promotion that won't happen again as it did), I got Halo Reach for $35, Black Ops for $20, Sly Collection for $15 and AC: Brotherhood for $25, by using coupons or timing coupons with sales (as with Brotherhood.)

tl;dr In the end, I think we're just approaching it from two different mindsets. Not sure what else to say, really. To each their own, eh? :)

Any chances of more clearance drops, SHC? Will those probably be after Christmas/New Years if they do occur? Just curious.

[quote name='Sharkey1337']lol, just picked up Resistance 2 yesterday for $30, but I got a $15 off coupon when I bought it with Golden Sun, so looks like I still beat out next week's deal by $5:D[/QUOTE]

We can still use the EM coupon on this. So it's $10.

[quote name='foreinter']We can still use the EM coupon on this. So it's $10.[/QUOTE]

For those that have any coupons left, I was only able to find one EM case and used that coupon on the game this week. =P

Was hoping to get Golden Sun for the DS at K-mart today.
No Luck though..
I'm guessing it was in the back.
No employees were in the electronic section so I left.
Golden Sun isn't a major want for me so I didn't take the time to hunt down the employees/beg them to search for merchandise/beg them to stack my coupons.
On a positive note, Donkey Kong for the Wii is finally on the shelf!
Too bad it is only $15 off this week vs $20 during the initial launch.
Guess I'll wait for the next sale.

Had a pretty long but successful experience at kmart this afternoon. I went there with intentions of buying mod nation racers and using a $15 epic mickey coupon on it which I did and I got my $15 coupon printed no problem. So once I did this I found sonic genesis ultimate collection with free $5.99 figure ( only one left ) the game was $19.99. Then I got dirt 2 for ps3 for $14.99, and last but not least I found a copy of super street fighter IV for a mere $19.99. Lots of employees were in eletronics but by the time I picked out what I was going to get none were to be found so no big deal I took the games up front. Upon getting checked out the girl was very nice and was talking about how she liked the old sonic and mario games. The total came to $85.42 and I told her something was wrong because it should not be that much. So she looked and super street fighter IV rang up $39.99. Also the sonic figure rung up $5.99. So she was puzzled and said that no way I could have removed the sticker and put it on there (kind of quite to herself as she inspected it) and began trying to reach someone in electronics and then went to the service desk several times. Finally electronics called and she wound up talking to them 2 or 3 different times ( big line of people were behind me but seemed ok and waited 20 mins to get it all lined out ) A CSM then came over and told them to check the games to make sure a sticker was not missing from one because the game was obviously mispriced (I figured they priced it at street fighter IVs price because some of them were there on the same shelf too) So she then showed the girl how to do a price override and showed her how to do the sonic figure because she had already confirmed on the phone with someone in electronics that is did come with the sonic figure. So CSM price override SSFIV and made it $19.98 and the sonic figure for $0.01 and everything checked out right and then I used my gaming coupon and the total was $42.37. I left happy but it was a complicated mess and the girl who I think was new handled the situation great. She was very apologetic but it was not her fault. Everyone was frantically trying to reach someone in electronics to try to figure out why the game was mispriced. It was weird because I found another copy with the plastic torn off laying beside it with the same $19.99 price and I knew the wrapper was from it but I figured it might be a hassle to get it for $19.99 since the wrapper was not on it but I was lucky and found a copy still wrapped but never dreamed it would lead to such problems. Anyway I left happy and also got another $15 gaming coupon printed off from all those.

[quote name='KrayzieKMF']wow gamespot gave Epic Mickey a terrible review. Now I am not sure what I should spend my $20 coupon on[/QUOTE]
After Gamesradar called it "Life-affirming," I was sold. lol...

[quote name='knightsdwn']Upon closer inspection I missed this huge detail. Doh!

Go crazy!

I will update my previous post.

Edit: Here is a list of potential $19.99 :ps3: if all Greatest Hits games are included in the sale.
Courtesy Wikipedia
Army of Two
Army of Two: The 40th Day
Assassin's Creed
Assassin's Creed II
Batman: Arkham Asylum: Game of the Year Edition
Battlefield: Bad Company
Battlefield: Bad Company 2
BioShock
BioShock 2
Borderlands
Brutal Legend
Burnout Paradise
Call of Duty 3
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
Call of Duty: World at War
Dead Space
Demon's Souls
Devil May Cry 4
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
Fallout 3
Fight Night Round 3
Fight Night Round 4
Ghostbusters: The Video Game
Grand Theft Auto IV
Heavenly Sword
Infamous
Killzone 2
Lego Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures
Lego Batman
LittleBigPlanet: Game of the Year Edition
MAG
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
Midnight Club: Los Angeles - Complete Edition
Monsters vs. Aliens
Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe
MotorStorm
MotorStorm: Pacific Rift
NBA 2K10
NBA Street: Homecourt
Need for Speed: Carbon
Need for Speed: ProStreet
Need for Speed: Undercover
Need for Speed: Shift
Ninja Gaiden Sigma
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
Prince of Persia
Quantum of Solace
Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction
Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time
Red Faction: Guerrilla
Resident Evil 5
Resistance: Fall of Man
Resistance 2
Ridge Racer 7
Saints Row 2
SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Confrontation
Soulcalibur IV
Spider-Man: Web of Shadows
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
Street Fighter IV
Tekken 6
The Incredible Hulk
Tomb Raider: Underworld
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas 2
Tony Hawk's Project 8
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
UFC 2009 Undisputed
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
Virtua Fighter 5
Wanted: Weapons of Fate
Warhawk
WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2009
X-Men Origins: Wolverine
[/QUOTE]

thank you so much for your awesome job. I picked up Killzone 2 and Infamous from Amazon. Probably will pick others if there are on sale.

[quote name='quatrevav35']After Gamesradar called it "Life-affirming," I was sold. lol...[/QUOTE]

You may be being sarcastic (I hope)

GamesRadar has repeatedly been caught giving in to publisher requests for review scores and generally being poor about not letting advertising effect editorial.

A big title like Epic Mickey is prime for review exploitation, I would trust them last in any case.

Kmartgamer, kmart.com doesn't have the :360: and :ps3: versions NBA Jam. Do you know if the site will have them next week?

[quote name='KrayzieKMF']wow gamespot gave Epic Mickey a terrible review. Now I am not sure what I should spend my $20 coupon on[/QUOTE]

Xplay gave it a 5 out of 5. I heard it from adam sesslers own mouth this evening on attack of the show game break segement. Just buy the game and don't worry about it I bet you will like it better than lots of other games you have purchased lately and there is nothing else like it out there.

Let me ask, is tutsundoko vs capcom for the wii $19.99 at kmart? Also how much is folklore at kmart. I wish that $19.99 list was still up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back