Kmartgamer

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

Sometimes, Kmartgamer offers are only featured on CAG. Usually just due to personal bandwidth on my end. Blog offers for this week will be posted tonight to alleveate any confusion.

Important: The offers this week are instant bogo's, not coupons due to previously discussed issues we are currnetly facing with our coupon program which will be fixed soon.

:ps3:1-18 Mass Effect - Buy Mass Effect 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)
  • Will be on sale for $44.99 the week of 1/30
:ps3:1-18 Little Big Planet 2 - Buy Little Big Planet 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular)

The only noteworthy offer this week is:

• :wii:Buy Donkey Kong Country Returns and get Epic Mickey for $19.99
Only other offer not MSRP:
  • :360::ps3:Save $10 WWE Raw 2011, more of a corproate pull together offer
Like I said previously, January sucks.

Note: Savings Coupon offers are valid in all stores

Coming Soon:

Update: Submitting Feb./Mar. offers as SYWR promotions. Will post as soon as they are approved. Coupons may have temporary fix before then, if so, we'll go back to them instead of SYWR's. At the end of Mar. the coupon issue will be fixed and we'll go back to normal.
  • :360::ps3:1-25 Dead Space 2 Free 1600 XBLA Points or $20 PSN for Free
    • We show positive instock on the cards but if you run into an issue just let me know and I'll work with you.
    • Offer valid from 1/25 through 1-29
    • In many cases the points/PSN cards are located in the Gift Card rack near the front of the store by mistake.
  • :360::ps3:1-25 Two Worlds II (PS3 Version Delayed by a few days, will not ship until Friday)
    • 1-30 through 2-5, Two Worlds II will be on sale for $39.99
    • CAG only special, will not be featured on the blog
  • :wii:2-6 Mario Sports Mix TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-8 Test Drive Unlimited 2 TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-15 Marvel vs. Capcom 3 TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-15 Nascar 2011 TBD
  • :360::ps3::wii: 2-15 Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-22 Bulletstorm TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-22 Driver: San Francisco TBD
  • :360::ps3::wii: 2-22 De Blob: The Underground TBD
*This list is not comprehensive of every promotion that may be coming and release dates are subject to change.

Customer Questions/Comments:

General Feedback, Promotional Ideas or Anything Else :cool:

SHC-Gamer - Josh Deane [email protected]

Important: If a coupon did not print or you did not receive the value of the promotion due to a store issue I will compensate the difference. I only need the following (Please copy and paste the format below for quicker service):

• Name ____________________
  • Phone Number ____________________
  • Mailing Address ____________________
  • Receipt Number ____________________
  • Short description of incident (a novel, though enjoyed, is not required :) )
Gift cards issued usually take 7-10 days to arrive once confirmed.

CE or Specal Inventory Requests:
Email Stockboy at [email protected]

• Game ____________________
  • Platform __________________
  • Store Address _____________

Last edited by a moderator:
How do exchanges work with the coupons?

I bought GT5 and used a $20 coupon I had. Total came to like $43 and some change, plus I got a $25 coupon printed out. The game is unopened. Not sure I want this game after seeing reviews and gameplay. Im probably going to hang onto it and exchange it for Little Big Planet 2 since the receipt says I have til February to return.

How would this work? Would it be a straight exchange? What if LBP2 has a coupon? Will it print with an exchange or should I use this $25 coupon got with GT5 since it expires before LBP2 is released? I dont want to use this $25 coupon if it voids any returns/exchanges.

[quote name='wurms']How do exchanges work with the coupons?

I bought GT5 and used a $20 coupon I had. Total came to like $43 and some change, plus I got a $25 coupon printed out. The game is unopened. Not sure I want this game after seeing reviews and gameplay. Im probably going to hang onto it and exchange it for Little Big Planet 2 since the receipt says I have til February to return.

How would this work? Would it be a straight exchange? What if LBP2 has a coupon? Will it print with an exchange or should I use this $25 coupon got with GT5 since it expires before LBP2 is released? I dont want to use this $25 coupon if it voids any returns/exchanges.[/QUOTE]

You should return the coupon when you return the game.

[quote name='wurms']The game is unopened. Not sure I want this game after seeing reviews and gameplay. Im probably going to hang onto it and exchange it for Little Big Planet 2 since the receipt says I have til February to return.[/QUOTE]The reviews for Gran Turismo 5 are biased because the developer put in a sliding scale of difficulty unlocks and most reviews are based on not having unlocked the full potential of the game. Everything opens up fully at L40, most reviewers only got to like 15 before they complained about damage, this that and the other that they hadn't even unlocked.

The driving mechanics are spot on. If you're a Gran Turismo fan, it's a phenomenal game. Standard cars are a little meh but they don't look bad by any sense of the word, Premium cars are gorgeous and everything else is standard Gran Turismo fare. The only thing they did was pull a few unrealistic options out and remove some tuning choices but they added in a few that weren't available previously and they're likely to patch in loads more content.

All in all, don't let the reviews of this game bias the decision. The majority of them are completely off in the case of this game. The Gamefaqs reviews look to be a bit more spot on than usual.

Hey, I had this issue, but just call the number on the rewards website and the reps can do it for you themselves. Afterwards you should be good to go!

[quote name='jer7583']Well he did teach us that reading prevents sadness, so he's good for that.[/QUOTE]

Reading doesn't prevent sadness. I read his post and was very sad. For humanity.

This thread is like the best and worst of CAG all in one. The only thread that rivals this is the Gamestop threads.

Anyway... someone on here jinxed the hell out of me. I read his post about how you'll never find Golden Sun and DQIX in the same store and wouldn't you know it -- that's exactly what happened to me. Went to 4 stores and each had either one or the other but not both.

[quote name='confoosious']Anyway... someone on here jinxed the hell out of me. I read his post about how you'll never find Golden Sun and DQIX in the same store and wouldn't you know it -- that's exactly what happened to me. Went to 4 stores and each had either one or the other but not both.[/QUOTE]I think at that point you buy one and take it to the store that has the other to do a return and rebuy.

[quote name='Mad39er']I think at that point you buy one and take it to the store that has the other to do a return and rebuy.[/QUOTE]

yeah, i didn't want to deal with return and rebuy though. I just kept hoping luck would eventually fall my way. But nope.

I need to get off the coupon train anyway. Got one more $30 + $15 and i'm good.

I think I'm the one you're talking about, since what I said was that the trick to getting the Golden Sun deal was finding a store with both of them in stock. Never said you wouldn't find both of them in the same store- hell, there were 4 copies of each in the one I finally could find them at. This was in a store though where the cases were well-organized, and the people there actually tend to not suck.

And now I've decided to buy something using a $15 coupon (the one from buying DQ9/Golden Sun and spending $40+) on something without a coupon- Donkey Kong Country Returns, cause my nephew wants the game for Christmas. Oh well, the coupon train was looking to end for me anyway since there's really nothing after Super Mario All Stars on December 12 that I want.

I spent over an hour at a store tonight - not due to poor customer service, but because I couldn't figure out what I wanted to buy with my expiring coupons that would net me the most value. There used to be a section for 19.99 games there, and it appears to be gone..90% of the games now are 29.99 or 59.99 (diabolical!). I had a copy of DQ IV in my hand forever, and thought about getting it with GS: DD, but that'd just be 2 more RPGs for my DS and I just got the damn thing 2 weeks ago. Considered Naughty Bear for 29.99, but ultimately got GTA IV Complete, used my 2 expiring coupons, and got the new one. Will probably use it on NBA Jam, my EM coup on DQ IV, and I'll be off the train.

Side note: I know the EM coupons were intended to be used for it specifically, and had that been required I would have bought it. However, I've been turned off of an immediate purchase from what I've read/seen. If you ever do this sort of deal again, Josh, I'll be sure to think long and hard about if I really want the related game :]

yeah, i remember thinking "nah, that won't happen to me, my kmarts are good."

jinxed. oh well.

I totally forgot about Mario All Stars as possibility with the $15 coupon. But that also has a $10 coupon. (I think...) So that keeps me on the coupon train.

Wow...just read reviews & watched vids of Chocobo Dungeon for Wii...it looks pretty decent.

I might have to go back & pick it up. Now the only thing is I have to decide between that or Boom Blox Party to use my EM $15 coupon this week.

[quote name='Mad39er']The reviews for Gran Turismo 5 are biased because the developer put in a sliding scale of difficulty unlocks and most reviews are based on not having unlocked the full potential of the game. Everything opens up fully at L40, most reviewers only got to like 15 before they complained about damage, this that and the other that they hadn't even unlocked.

The driving mechanics are spot on. If you're a Gran Turismo fan, it's a phenomenal game. Standard cars are a little meh but they don't look bad by any sense of the word, Premium cars are gorgeous and everything else is standard Gran Turismo fare. The only thing they did was pull a few unrealistic options out and remove some tuning choices but they added in a few that weren't available previously and they're likely to patch in loads more content.

All in all, don't let the reviews of this game bias the decision. The majority of them are completely off in the case of this game. The Gamefaqs reviews look to be a bit more spot on than usual.[/QUOTE]

Remember that standard cars do not have cockpit view or one of the out of car views that premium ones do as well.

Also, watch this quick look of the game
http://www.giantbomb.com/quick-look-gran-turismo-5/17-3535/
and tell me if those loading times and the general nonsensical menu layout is something you're okay with spending a lot of time with. (a requirement to hit this level 40 where the "real game" starts)

Just to provide a somewhat less "biased" point of view. 3/5 stars on GiantBomb.

What really bums me out about GT5 is the totally backwards career progression and opponent driver AI. fucking bumper cars just like it was in 1997. Take the first turn too fast, bump into everyone to avoid slowing down but still take the curve, stay in 1st for 5 minutes.

And anyone who is advising to go to gamefaqs for reviews does not have your best interests at heart, dear reader.

So, was a CAG in the Tualatin, OR Kmart tonight around 7pm? Someone was rifling through the 360 games with an iPhone open to some site. He had a few of the choice 360 $19.99 games in his hand: for the most part, ones I had been looking to buy with my last coupons (and had struck out on at the other stores earlier in the week). Just curious if it was a CAG because otherwise the deals (and specifically which newly $19.99 games are the best "value") and insider know-how ($15 coupon for multiple game purchases that total $39.99+) has been posted elsewhere. I'd be curious to know where and also I now know I have to be quick if I want to get anything in particular. I used to have no trouble waiting on stuff at Kmart and just getting it whenever an appropriate coupon was active.

In all my years of CAG I've never really had that happen - that is, seeing someone surfing on a phone with a list and grabbing games like that. It's pretty surprising I haven't seen it before, but there you go... Had I not decided to go to Costco where I didn't even buy anything anyway, I would have gotten there an hour before him :bomb:.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, io, I guess I should have gone to that store instead. The Beaverton store doesn't have 19.99 games anymore (?!) that I could find, though a few like DA:O were priced incorrectly.

Have to share this story from Thursday evening. (Couldn't post sooner because of a wake/funeral and got caught in a snow storm) and sorry for the length. Walked into my local Kmart and a new employee was working electronics and picked up the CE of Epic Mickey and then picked up Golden Sun/DQ9 in two transactions because of coupons. He forgot to scan my rewards card the second time and said it will go through. Of course it didnt and I pointed it out to him and gave me the "should I care look." Then he decides to crumble up the used coupons and throws them out. Since I been in retail management for 10+ years I said "shouldn't those be saved?" The CSR at the front fixed the minor problem with ease but the regular electronics employee comes up and screams "Coupon Guy its been a while." I tell her about the crumpled up coupons and what he did and she calls him and proclaims to the other employee that "The Coupon Guy is always right. You should have listened to him." I just laughed as I walked out the store...

[quote name='magus23']Have to share this story from Thursday evening. (Couldn't post sooner because of a wake/funeral and got caught in a snow storm) and sorry for the length. Walked into my local Kmart and a new employee was working electronics and picked up the CE of Epic Mickey and then picked up Golden Sun/DQ9 in two transactions because of coupons. He forgot to scan my rewards card the second time and said it will go through. Of course it didnt and I pointed it out to him and gave me the "should I care look." Then he decides to crumble up the used coupons and throws them out. Since I been in retail management for 10+ years I said "shouldn't those be saved?" The CSR at the front fixed the minor problem with ease but the regular electronics employee comes up and screams "Coupon Guy its been a while." I tell her about the crumpled up coupons and what he did and she calls him and proclaims to the other employee that "The Coupon Guy is always right. You should have listened to him." I just laughed as I walked out the store...[/QUOTE]

Wow talk about a boat load of jerks. My local K-Mart is just like that, I make some sort of suggestion and they're all over my ass like a dog. I have become fairly tolerant with ignorance though, probably more than I should be. For the most part I just keep staring at them like they're stupid until they decide to help me out. That always seems to work. Also pretty messed up they refer to you as "The coupon guy" I guess they have nothing better to do with their time at work than to make fun of paying customers

[quote name='Gears24']Wow talk about a boat load of jerks. My local K-Mart is just like that, I make some sort of suggestion and they're all over my ass like a dog. I have become fairly tolerant with ignorance though, probably more than I should be. For the most part I just keep staring at them like they're stupid until they decide to help me out. That always seems to work. Also pretty messed up they refer to you as "The coupon guy" I guess they have nothing better to do with their time at work than to make fun of paying customers

Maybe if they just said "Hey it's the coupon guy!" but to go and say, "The coupon guy is always right! You should have listened to him!" Is kind of going overboard. It's not really about humiliation, it's about respecting a paying customer. I would probably choose not to shop at a place if I was being told stupid crap like that. Some people don't care though.

[quote name='magus23']The CSR at the front fixed the minor problem with ease but the regular electronics employee comes up and screams "Coupon Guy its been a while." I tell her about the crumpled up coupons and what he did and she calls him and proclaims to the other employee that "The Coupon Guy is always right. You should have listened to him." I just laughed as I walked out the store...[/QUOTE]
To that employee: "We're SHC-Gamer Deputies, muthafucka! (flips open badge)"

[quote name='Gears24']Maybe if they just said "Hey it's the coupon guy!" but to go and say, "The coupon guy is always right! You should have listened to him!" Is kind of going overboard. It's not really about humiliation, it's about respecting a paying customer. I would probably choose not to shop at a place if I was being told stupid crap like that. Some people don't care though.[/QUOTE]

But you have no idea whether the rep was being sincere or sarcastic. If she was being sarcastic, okay, I see your point, but if she was legitimately telling her co-worker to listen to him, I don't see the problem.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']But you have no idea whether the rep was being sincere or sarcastic. If she was being sarcastic, okay, I see your point, but if she was legitimately telling her co-worker to listen to him, I don't see the problem.[/QUOTE]

I agree, from reading it, it sounds like she was sincerely telling the person to listen to him. I mean it might have been completely different vibe in person but the text reads as her making a half joke half telling the employee that if coupon guy tells you hes right.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']But you have no idea whether the rep was being sincere or sarcastic. If she was being sarcastic, okay, I see your point, but if she was legitimately telling her co-worker to listen to him, I don't see the problem.[/QUOTE] Yeah, there's no problem if it was a genuine declaration to just abide by his word.

I wish I could hear anything similar come from my Kmart. Instead, for them, I'm the coupon guy, who is not to be believed, scoffed at, and treated like dirt. They are convinced that I am an insidious bastard, because I use coupons and purchase games with promotions from the blog. They haven't even crossed the multiple coupon barcode threshold yet. They have held back on stocking games, because I asked about availability, Attempted to intimidate me from using coupons, because the coupon was printed blotchy, and have just made me irksome of going in general.

But alas, I must go, to annoy them with their own malcontent, and get good deals.:lol:

[quote name='magus23']Have to share this story from Thursday evening. (Couldn't post sooner because of a wake/funeral and got caught in a snow storm) and sorry for the length. Walked into my local Kmart and a new employee was working electronics and picked up the CE of Epic Mickey and then picked up Golden Sun/DQ9 in two transactions because of coupons. He forgot to scan my rewards card the second time and said it will go through. Of course it didnt and I pointed it out to him and gave me the "should I care look." Then he decides to crumble up the used coupons and throws them out. Since I been in retail management for 10+ years I said "shouldn't those be saved?" The CSR at the front fixed the minor problem with ease but the regular electronics employee comes up and screams "Coupon Guy its been a while." I tell her about the crumpled up coupons and what he did and she calls him and proclaims to the other employee that "The Coupon Guy is always right. You should have listened to him." I just laughed as I walked out the store...[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Gears24']Wow talk about a boat load of jerks. My local K-Mart is just like that, I make some sort of suggestion and they're all over my ass like a dog. I have become fairly tolerant with ignorance though, probably more than I should be. For the most part I just keep staring at them like they're stupid until they decide to help me out. That always seems to work. Also pretty messed up they refer to you as "The coupon guy" I guess they have nothing better to do with their time at work than to make fun of paying customers

Having lived in the Springfield Ma area for quite some time I can tell you
that both of those stores have always been crappy.
If you don't mind the ride goto the one in Palmer, much nicer people and a better atmosphere.

[quote name='neshoba78']Thanks for sharing guys. I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one alone in some frustration. Being from Louisiana, I have fairly mixed to positive things to say about this process. The two stores where I do my game shopping have employees that quote arbitrary policy about one coupon at a time. In some cases, it confounds them that several coupons print out when I purchase a set of the current week's offerings. Overall, I've enjoyed my savings and it looks as though K-Mart is fast becoming my primary source of games.

That said, I'm currently visiting Springfield, MA for a job interview. I am relocating so my bf can stay closer to his family and continue to support them. He and I are both avid gamers and shoppers at K-Mart. Lately, he's told me of some rather nasty incidents involving his local store and employees crafting handmade signs declaring the new verbiage a computer error. I noticed the new instructions to the cashier about how the coupons stack and I appreciate the clarification. Still, it only goes so far with a stubborn cashier who misinterprets the weekly ad and store management that supports her. My bf made several calls and e-mails to SHC and received assurance that the situation would be corrected. Also, I can say that SHC went out of the way to compensate for the inconvenience.

We read CAG and the Kmartgamer blog frequently and stay on top of the new release schedule, price drops and gamer coupons. I know that our friend who works at another local K-Mart was (pleasantly) surprised when we were able to break down the promotion. We came across several receptive employees who accepted our account of the rules. Obviously, the store management's ability to communicate the rules is hit or miss.

So, I got highly offended when we visited our friend's store (I think Holyoke, still learning the area). We were checking out and I brought along my SYWR e-mailed offers for Apache Air Assault and AC: Brotherhood. Our friend was attending the electronics department along with another employee who saw the e-mailed offers in my hand. My bf got some odd vibes from this other employee and suggested he run to the car for a couple other coupons we received from recent game purchases. I'm standing there holding our 3-year old niece who was getting impatient, and I notice this employee step away for a minute. When my bf got back to us in Electronics, we approached our friend who looked physically dismayed. He informed us that this other employee discussed my e-mailed coupons with the management and explicitly forbade our friend from accepting them. I was upset. But, who could I vent to? Not our friend, and this other guy with a ghost figure of "management" decided to lurk in the shadows after the declaration.

Step 1. We bought all these games which some we weren't even expecting to purchase until they price dropped. Still, K-Mart's offerings made the purchases far more attractive. Step 2. We're both SYWR customers who have opted into to a program that has made K-Mart not only our game source of choice. It is rivaling Target as our retailer of choice. That said, I feel like these employees who have very little awareness in the promotion see us "coupon guys" as people trying to get over. So, what do I do? I'm holding a kid. I have five people in line behind me. I can't get mad at our friend who is frustrated himself, but we know he could get disciplined from helping us take advantage of this deal. We just use the back up coupons from other games pay a little more than what we expected to pay and move on.

Hoping that the situation improved, we ventured to the Springfield store this morning. Only we weren't greeted by friendly CSRs, another handmade post was stuck to the door. You know? What did my bf even go through the trouble of contacting SHC for in the first place if the situation at this store only escalated? Granted, he has this "vigilante air" and looks out for his fellow CAGs and Kmartgamers. Oh... lol I just hate the way that (some not all) employees are treating us.[/QUOTE]

I went in an hour after opening to pick up NBA Jam but didn't see it in the case. But they must have it available right? I mean it's featured in the sales flyer.

So I ask the gentleman at the electronics counter if he has any Xbox 360 NBA Jam, he sighs heavily, and says "Do you see it in the case?" So I tell him no, but maybe there's more in the back, since I'm assuming they would order enough stock if they advertise it in the flyer.

"If you don't see it we don't got it. It doesn't matter if it's in the ad, we never got that. We don't carry everything in the ad."

Fail.

Sounds exactly like the lady at my K-Mart when I went looking for the DS Lites on the Saturday after Black Friday for 90 bucks. After waiting 10 minutes in line to finally ask her, she replied the same thing. "If it's not in the case then we DON'T have it." She didn't even bother trying to check or anything like that. She pulled the same stunt with Golden Sun. Haven't went back to that K-Mart since.

[quote name='Haggar']I went in an hour after opening to pick up NBA Jam but didn't see it in the case. But they must have it available right? I mean it's featured in the sales flyer.

So I ask the gentleman at the electronics counter if he has any Xbox 360 NBA Jam, he sighs heavily, and says "Do you see it in the case?" So I tell him no, but maybe there's more in the back, since I'm assuming they would order enough stock if they advertise it in the flyer.

"If you don't see it we don't got it. It doesn't matter if it's in the ad, we never got that. We don't carry everything in the ad."

Fail.[/QUOTE]

Does it say no rain checks in the ad? This is also another example where I call over a manager and discuss something like this. Cant believe the problems people have at KMarts. I live in Western PA and have had such good luck and people have been more than helpful.

[quote name='titanzguard']Does it say no rain checks in the ad? This is also another example where I call over a manager and discuss something like this. Cant believe the problems people have at KMarts. I live in Western PA and have had such good luck and people have been more than helpful.[/QUOTE]

I went up to the "Customer Service" desk and got a raincheck, which was just a sales flyer with a name written over the picture of NBA Jam. She said to call back later in the week to see "if" they get it in.

[quote name='Midnight Express']I guess I need to ride to Kmart to confirm the PS3 Greatest Hits deal and check on NBA Jam, which is not even listed on Kmart's website?[/QUOTE]

It's in the weekly ad, although you have to do a search on their website for that. It's no where on the main page like every other retailer.

[quote name='titanzguard']Does it say no rain checks in the ad? This is also another example where I call over a manager and discuss something like this. Cant believe the problems people have at KMarts. I live in Western PA and have had such good luck and people have been more than helpful.[/QUOTE]

I've been lucky, I guess since I've had no problems at my local Kmarts. They have really improved their video game sections and are organized / stocked so much better now. I think Josh's efforts are slowly paying off but things like not having a game listed in your sales ad (NBA Jam) on your website is a little bizarre?

Edit- mtxbass1, I wanted to confirm that all PS3 Greatest Hits were $19.99, the ad seems a little vague but did say additional titles available. They were have been clearer to say ALL PS3 Greatest Hits on sale for $19.99 (titles in store may vary or something like that).

I just picked Uncharted and it rang up at $19.99. I got it for $5 after coupon. I wanted to get Uncharted 2 and Demon's Soul but they scanned $39.99 and $29.99, respectively. Demon's Soul had a red GH sticker over the plastic so I think the register is only giving the sale price to the red-cased GH titles.

[quote name='Stimes']Here you go, it's from page 211.[/QUOTE]

Is Kmart's $15 dollar gaming coupon with purchase of game ps3/xbox/wii 39.99 and up. It still says so on there website. I'm planning on heading down there, but I need to know. Im gonna get like 10 games. LOTS A COUPONS I BEEN SAVING. Oh yeah

[quote name='Midnight Express']
Edit- mtxbass1, I wanted to confirm that all PS3 Greatest Hits were $19.99, the ad seems a little vague but did say additional titles available. They were have been clearer to say ALL PS3 Greatest Hits on sale for $19.99 (titles in store may vary or something like that).[/QUOTE]

I tried to argue that DS should've been on sale since it had the red GH sticker but the ad's vague wording didn't help much. I was told that "additional titles available" meant only the games that had the Sony orange diamond were on sale. I had to laugh at that one but I did notice that all the games in the ad have it. DS has the Atlus logo.

[quote name='diishen']wow I just saw the Inception blu-ray price, wish my gaming coupon could work on that =/[/QUOTE]

The Inception Bluray/DVD/Digital Copy combo is gonna be 17.99 at Target next week and is the same price at Amazon.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']The Inception Bluray/DVD/Digital Copy combo is gonna be 17.99 at Target next week and is the same price at Amazon.[/QUOTE]

OHHH! Thanks for the info!!!! :applause:

Why is it sooooooooooo hard for Kmart to get their shit together?? If they go bankrupt they get no sympathy from me.

[quote name='thegreek']Why is it sooooooooooo hard for Kmart to get their shit together?? If they go bankrupt they get no sympathy from me.[/QUOTE]
I'm sure they'll have no sympathy for you if you go bankrupt either.

[quote name='dizmilli']Hey what are the kmart deals for 12/5-12/11? I have bunch of coupons expiring...[/QUOTE]
Try reading the thread. It's been posted at least once every 100 posts.

[quote name='Altanis']Try reading the thread. It's been posted at least once every 100 posts.[/QUOTE]

In his defense...it would be nice to have the deals listed in either the 1st or 2nd post.

[quote name='Altanis']Try reading the thread. It's been posted at least once every 100 posts.[/QUOTE]

Actually I have read the thread and ALL I keep on reading is unconfirmed PS3-GH deals and people bitching about KMART. Usually, the deals are posted on the front page so I don't have to read the last 10 thread pages.

What are the deals for this week? I have coupons to spend

[quote name='dizmilli']Actually I have read the thread and ALL I keep on reading is unconfirmed PS3-GH deals and people bitching about KMART. Usually, the deals are posted on the front page so I don't have to read the last 10 thread pages.

What are the deals for this week? I have coupons to spend[/QUOTE]

I found it by using the search function.

K-Mart Circular Effective Sunday, December 5 through Saturday, December 11, 2010
(Note: Bolded prices are sale items, coupons, and other items of interest. All others are MSRP.)

Nintendo DSi - $149.99 - FREE Game Organizer for DS with a purchase of a DSi system ($9.99 value. While supplies last. No rain checks)

SAVE $10 on these featured DS GAMES
:ds: Hot Wheels: Track Attack - $9.99
:ds: Marvel Super Hero Squad - $19.99
:ds: Megamind - $19.99
:ds: Fancy Nancy Tea Party Time! - $19.99
:ds: The Penguins of Madagascar - $19.99
:ds: Barbie Groom and Glam Pups - $19.99
:ds: Littlest Pet Shop 3: Pink - $19.99
:ds: Littlest Pet Shop 3: Purple - $19.99
:ds: Littlest Pet Shop 3: Blue - $19.99

Nintendo Wii Bundle with Wii Sports, Wii Sports Resort and MotionPlus - $199.99
:wii: Wii Fit Plus with Wii Balance Board - $99.99
:wii: Nerf N Strike Double Blast Bundle - $39.99

Save $10 on these featured WII GAMES
:wii: New Super Mario Bros. Wii - $39.99
:wii: Mario Kart Wii - $39.99
:wii: Sin and Punishment: Star Successor - $39.99
:wii: Wheel of Fortune - $19.99
:wii: Family Game Night 3 - $29.99
:wii: The Biggest Loser Challenge - $29.99

Sony Playstation 3 160GB System - $299.99 - FREE Assassin's Creed Brotherhood for PS3 with the purchase of a PS3 160GB OR 320GB system (A $59.99 value. While quantities last.)

Playstation Move Bundle (Sports Champions, Playstation Move Controller, & Playstation Eye) - $99.99 - Get a $20 Gaming Coupon when you BUY a Playstation Move Bundle

PS3 Greatest Hits SALE $19.99 EACH
(ADDITIONAL TITLES AVAILABLE! Titles may vary by store.)
Games listed in the ad are:
:ps3: LittleBigPlanet
:ps3: Infamous
:ps3: Resistance 2
:ps3: Killzone 2

SAVE $20 on these HOT GAMES
:360: :ps3: FIFA Soccer '11 - $39.99
:360: :ps3: NCAA Football '11 - $39.99
:360: :ps3: Medal of Honor - $39.99
:360: :ps3: Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit (Does not appear to be the LE) - $39.99
:360: :ps3: NBA Jam - $29.99 :hot:
:360: :ps3: NHL '11 - $39.99
:360: :ps3: EA MMA - $39.99
:360: :ps3: Madden '11 - $39.99

:360: :ps3: Tron: Evolution - $59.99 - Get a $10 Gaming Coupon when you BUY Tron for :ps3:, :360: or :wii:

Get a $15 Gaming Coupon when you BUY ANY PC game $39.99 and above.
World of Warcraft: Cataclysm - $39.99
Starcraft 2 - $59.99
Civilization 5 - $49.99
Final Fantasy XIV - $49.99

Other notable items:
Get a FREE plush reindeer or Santa toy when you buy Rudolph Wii Game (A $7.99 Value. Quantities limited.)
:br: Inception - $22.99

This is a heads-up for those trying to use $30 EM coupon today.

This morning, I went to my local store (in Valencia, CA) to get both NBA Jam and RDR: Undead Nightmare (for both PS3). The store had copies available, and the clerk was already aware of the sale on NBA Jam. But, when he tried to ring up my copies with $30 coupon from last week (for Epic Mickey Collector's Ed), the POS system gave him an error reading that the reward requirement was not met and refused to take off $30 from the total sales amount which was $59.98. He tried a couple times but all failed. Finally he paged his supervisor, and the supervisor just made price adjustments by taking off $15 each from the the games. Overall I was happy that I got both games I wanted and the price adjusted accordingly, but perhaps Josh can look into it?

[quote name='kangchousa']This is a heads-up for those trying to use $30 EM coupon today.

This morning, I went to my local store (in Valencia, CA) to get both NBA Jam and RDR: Undead Nightmare (for both PS3). The store had copies available, and the clerk was already aware of the sale on NBA Jam. But, when he tried to ring up my copies with $30 coupon from last week (for Epic Mickey Collector's Ed), the POS system gave him an error reading that the reward requirement was not met and refused to take off $30 from the total sales amount which was $59.98. He tried a couple times but all failed. Finally he paged his supervisor, and the supervisor just made price adjustments by taking off $15 each from the the games. Overall I was happy that I got both games I wanted and the price adjusted accordingly, but perhaps Josh can look into it?[/QUOTE]

Probably because you can't take $30 off of a $29.99 game. The gaming coupon is off a game, not the total amount.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back