Kmartgamer

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

Sometimes, Kmartgamer offers are only featured on CAG. Usually just due to personal bandwidth on my end. Blog offers for this week will be posted tonight to alleveate any confusion.

Important: The offers this week are instant bogo's, not coupons due to previously discussed issues we are currnetly facing with our coupon program which will be fixed soon.

:ps3:1-18 Mass Effect - Buy Mass Effect 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)
  • Will be on sale for $44.99 the week of 1/30
:ps3:1-18 Little Big Planet 2 - Buy Little Big Planet 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular)

The only noteworthy offer this week is:

• :wii:Buy Donkey Kong Country Returns and get Epic Mickey for $19.99
Only other offer not MSRP:
  • :360::ps3:Save $10 WWE Raw 2011, more of a corproate pull together offer
Like I said previously, January sucks.

Note: Savings Coupon offers are valid in all stores

Coming Soon:

Update: Submitting Feb./Mar. offers as SYWR promotions. Will post as soon as they are approved. Coupons may have temporary fix before then, if so, we'll go back to them instead of SYWR's. At the end of Mar. the coupon issue will be fixed and we'll go back to normal.
  • :360::ps3:1-25 Dead Space 2 Free 1600 XBLA Points or $20 PSN for Free
    • We show positive instock on the cards but if you run into an issue just let me know and I'll work with you.
    • Offer valid from 1/25 through 1-29
    • In many cases the points/PSN cards are located in the Gift Card rack near the front of the store by mistake.
  • :360::ps3:1-25 Two Worlds II (PS3 Version Delayed by a few days, will not ship until Friday)
    • 1-30 through 2-5, Two Worlds II will be on sale for $39.99
    • CAG only special, will not be featured on the blog
  • :wii:2-6 Mario Sports Mix TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-8 Test Drive Unlimited 2 TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-15 Marvel vs. Capcom 3 TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-15 Nascar 2011 TBD
  • :360::ps3::wii: 2-15 Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-22 Bulletstorm TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-22 Driver: San Francisco TBD
  • :360::ps3::wii: 2-22 De Blob: The Underground TBD
*This list is not comprehensive of every promotion that may be coming and release dates are subject to change.

Customer Questions/Comments:

General Feedback, Promotional Ideas or Anything Else :cool:

SHC-Gamer - Josh Deane [email protected]

Important: If a coupon did not print or you did not receive the value of the promotion due to a store issue I will compensate the difference. I only need the following (Please copy and paste the format below for quicker service):

• Name ____________________
  • Phone Number ____________________
  • Mailing Address ____________________
  • Receipt Number ____________________
  • Short description of incident (a novel, though enjoyed, is not required :) )
Gift cards issued usually take 7-10 days to arrive once confirmed.

CE or Specal Inventory Requests:
Email Stockboy at [email protected]

• Game ____________________
  • Platform __________________
  • Store Address _____________

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='chronojin']Just a rant but,

God I'm so fucking tired of these employees at kmart who tell me you cannot combine coupon when it CLEARLY says on the receipt up top you can.

I had saved up $125 in coupons and was gonna get a Kinect or something else and I'm told that being able to combine coupons like that would mean I'm getting it really cheap and I guess that's wrong. Why am I being treated like I'm doing something wrong? This is ridiculous.

Isn't the whole point of having the coupons is to be able to save them and stack them on whatever gaming purchase you want?

fuck some of these idiot Kmart employees and makin' up shit as they go along.....[/QUOTE]

Email josh with the date, store number, and employee's name if you can.

He will contact the store (after xmas break obviously) and set them straight.

It's pretty fun to go in there after having someone from corporate contact them about an issue. Some employees get really apologetic, my problem store here just got more annoyed with me after I had josh contact their manager.

[quote name='jer7583']Email josh with the date, store number, and employee's name if you can.

He will contact the store (after xmas break obviously) and set them straight.

It's pretty fun to go in there after having someone from corporate contact them about an issue. Some employees get really apologetic, my problem store here just got more annoyed with me after I had josh contact their manager.[/QUOTE]

Yea, I'm in the same boat. People were apologetic at first, but now they seem not to care and flat out say they won't work with me. In fact, the manager told, or dared, me to call the rewards number to see what they would say. Amazing. Josh=awesome, most of Kmart=poop stains.

Feel kinda bad, as I cased something of a problem for the poor CS rep working the front. I picked up DAO:UE at Target on clearance, only to realize I'd picked up DAO at Kmart with an EM coupon a few weeks ago. I asked them if they could do a straight swap for a XBL points card (since DAO was unopened and they're both $19.99), and while the other CS rep said matter-of-factly that coupons didn't work on points cards, my CS rep was very nice and called the manager. The manager ok'd it, but it was not easy apparently to do the switch. After a lot of trial and error, they finally got it to work. Was very happy that the manager was so easy going. I'd have settled for a different game if nothing else.

So looking forward to jumping back on the train with KH:ReCoded.

I know Josh is on vacation, so it's a bad time to suggest anything, but I'd definitely suggest doing a coupon deal on XBL/PSN points or subs to entice people back on the coupon train right before the big line of Q1 titles come out.. Even something small would be nice. Anything to help offset the initial jump is always appreciated, and there's always a need for more space bucks.

[quote name='Interfeci']Wow. Nothing for me yet. And i've got four $30 coupons left. Which expire on the 8th. And all the good games come out after that. Wah.[/QUOTE]

points cards/Wii/PSN cards are always useful.

Getting $50 for $20 is better than letting a coupon expire, I think.

And you could probably sell the $50 in points for $40 to someone on CAG or craigslist, worst case.

My plan worked! I bought Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Ultimate Edition for the Xbox 360 over at the 34th Street K-Mart last night. I did it so I can return today to the Astor Place K-Mart to return & rebuy the game with the 1600 MS Points card they have. And it worked! Used my $30 worth in coupons I had (that was my excuse to do the return & rebuy) and the Xbox card discount showed.

Not only that but in that particular store (I don't know if other stores are participating in this deal), the deal of the day was 10% off video game accessories, which showed in my receipt. $2 was taken off the card so I paid even $2 less than I was anticipating for. It was well worth the trip. So if any CAGers in the NY area has coupons to spend, definitely get some points card at Astor Place.

[quote name='worrybomb']My plan worked! I bought Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Ultimate Edition for the Xbox 360 over at the 34th Street K-Mart last night. I did it so I can return today to the Astor Place K-Mart to return & rebuy the game with the 1600 MS Points card they have. And it worked![/quote]
Ima name that technique after you.

I lucked into getting Bad Company 2 and 1600 points for 40 and change. For some reason, there was a 10% off on the points card, so it covered most of my tax. Hoping to pick up GTA IV complete next week!

I have a Mario All Star $10 coupon, can I used that on Wii Points? It dosn't seem to have any exclusions other then B1G1

[quote name='ets']I have a Mario All Star $10 coupon, can I used that on Wii Points? It dosn't seem to have any exclusions other then B1G1[/QUOTE]
Yes you can.

Provided you can find a Wii Points card. None of the 3 Kmarts I've scored the deals at has had them in stock :(

[quote name='strife01104']Looks like a PM is in order for SLy collection :)[/QUOTE]

Really?? Support Kmart with all these great prices, or don't even post a thing? Post whore much??

[quote name='Troutyogurt']Does the Kmart in Middle Village, New York participate in these weekly ads?[/QUOTE]

Nope. No K-Mart in the NY area change their prices to reflect the weekly ads. Your best bet is to print out the video game section of the weekly ad come Sunday and show the sales associate. They should be able to give you the video game for the price shown on the ad.

[quote name='worrybomb']Nope. No K-Mart in the NY area change their prices to reflect the weekly ads. Your best bet is to print out the video game section of the weekly ad come Sunday and show the sales associate. They should be able to give you the video game for the price shown on the ad.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the reply.

Went into Kmart last night, they had two copies of Sly and no GTA4 in sight. I bought a copy of Sly, I'll be taking it back tomorrow and getting the $20 extra I spent refunded to match the sale price. Wasn't gonna take a chance of going in there tomorrow morning and them not have any left.

[quote name='LouieT']One thing is missing in the OP that is in the weekly ad:

:ps3: new style Bluetooth headset $39.99[/QUOTE]

really??? cuz i have a coupon expires on the 1st.....:pray:

Red Dead is $20? I find it hard to believe... Maybe the Nightmare one?

So what else is on next week?

EDIT: NM, it's the Undead Nightmare for $20... Come on people, stop calling it Red Dead, big difference...

[quote name='Serpentor']Red Dead is $20? I find it hard to believe... Maybe the Nightmare one?

So what else is on next week?

EDIT: NM, it's the Undead Nightmare for $20... Come on people, stop calling it Red Dead, big difference...[/QUOTE]

undead nightmare is just an add on dlc right ?
and yes big difference ive been confused as hell on here 4 an hour

remember this is rockstar. Think of it as GTA with the episodes of Liberty City. Still apart of GTA4 but was completely separate.

[quote name='worrybomb']My plan worked! I bought Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Ultimate Edition for the Xbox 360 over at the 34th Street K-Mart last night. I did it so I can return today to the Astor Place K-Mart to return & rebuy the game with the 1600 MS Points card they have. And it worked! Used my $30 worth in coupons I had (that was my excuse to do the return & rebuy) and the Xbox card discount showed.

Not only that but in that particular store (I don't know if other stores are participating in this deal), the deal of the day was 10% off video game accessories, which showed in my receipt. $2 was taken off the card so I paid even $2 less than I was anticipating for. It was well worth the trip. So if any CAGers in the NY area has coupons to spend, definitely get some points card at Astor Place.[/QUOTE]

Does 34th St or astor place have the $10 PSN cards?

[quote name='joker______']Quick question does Amazon ever price match Kmart ? Would love to get the Sly collection for $20[/QUOTE]

I think they did about a week ago for the ACB deal with coupon.

Just got back. Very happy that they had both the Sly Collection & GTA Complete in stock. I used up both the $10 SMA-s and the $20 ACB coupons. So, out of pocket was around $10 +change.

First time in a really long time that I don't have coupons anymore.

Thanks for the deals Josh. Happy Holidays.

By the way, store #3435 still had 3 Sly's and 2 GTA's as of 9:30 this morning

[quote name='LouieT']One thing is missing in the OP that is in the weekly ad:

:ps3: new style Bluetooth headset $39.99[/QUOTE]

Was really excited to see that, until I saw that my local Kmart (Arvada, CO) still does't have them. :( They had the old ones, sold out of them around 12/10 and haven't restocked.

Went to my local Kmart (O'Fallon, MO) about an hour ago. Sold out of Sly Collection but had multiple copies of GTA IV left for PS3. They had the "Sale stickers" placed by all the games/accessories listed in the weekly ad except for the PS3 version of GTA IV but the computer did its job and discounted the game down to $19.99. My only trouble was finding an employee to help me after the regular head electronics woman presumably went to lunch.

[quote name='FusionHype']Where do you guys get your kmart coupons from?[/QUOTE]

If you mean the gaming coupons, these are normally tied to new releases. Check the OP. Josh/SHC Gamer has posted the upcoming releases in January and February and the values of the gaming coupons tied in with the purchase of said game.

[quote name='FusionHype']Where do you guys get your kmart coupons from?[/QUOTE]
.... Kmart?

Sorry, I really couldn't resist.

They print out with your purchase. You don't download them to use or anything. When you buy the game, the coupon prints out along with your receipt.

Reading Josh's Coupon Survival Guide (post #2) tells you to make sure that your coupons print with your receipt. That should tell you how to get the coupons.

[quote name='Gore']The grand theft auto 4 complete edition. Is it two discs or is it tokens? (x360)
Thanks[/QUOTE]

It's two discs! One disk is the complete game and the 2nd disk is the 2 episodes. I just bought this a few days ago at BB for $30. The MSRP is $40. I saved $10 but I see Kmart is selling it for $20!

portland sandy location out of Sly Cooper.

The clerk was clueless if i could get a raincheck or not. can i?

He also didn't know if they'd ever restock. Anyone know if they will this week?

And finally, does anyone in the PDX area know of a store with it in stock?

Didn't make it today but going tomorrow looking for the Sly Cooper and GTA Collections.

Never played any of the Sly games and barely got into GTA whenever it first came out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back