Kmartgamer

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

Sometimes, Kmartgamer offers are only featured on CAG. Usually just due to personal bandwidth on my end. Blog offers for this week will be posted tonight to alleveate any confusion.

Important: The offers this week are instant bogo's, not coupons due to previously discussed issues we are currnetly facing with our coupon program which will be fixed soon.

:ps3:1-18 Mass Effect - Buy Mass Effect 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)
  • Will be on sale for $44.99 the week of 1/30
:ps3:1-18 Little Big Planet 2 - Buy Little Big Planet 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular)

The only noteworthy offer this week is:

• :wii:Buy Donkey Kong Country Returns and get Epic Mickey for $19.99
Only other offer not MSRP:
  • :360::ps3:Save $10 WWE Raw 2011, more of a corproate pull together offer
Like I said previously, January sucks.

Note: Savings Coupon offers are valid in all stores

Coming Soon:

Update: Submitting Feb./Mar. offers as SYWR promotions. Will post as soon as they are approved. Coupons may have temporary fix before then, if so, we'll go back to them instead of SYWR's. At the end of Mar. the coupon issue will be fixed and we'll go back to normal.
  • :360::ps3:1-25 Dead Space 2 Free 1600 XBLA Points or $20 PSN for Free
    • We show positive instock on the cards but if you run into an issue just let me know and I'll work with you.
    • Offer valid from 1/25 through 1-29
    • In many cases the points/PSN cards are located in the Gift Card rack near the front of the store by mistake.
  • :360::ps3:1-25 Two Worlds II (PS3 Version Delayed by a few days, will not ship until Friday)
    • 1-30 through 2-5, Two Worlds II will be on sale for $39.99
    • CAG only special, will not be featured on the blog
  • :wii:2-6 Mario Sports Mix TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-8 Test Drive Unlimited 2 TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-15 Marvel vs. Capcom 3 TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-15 Nascar 2011 TBD
  • :360::ps3::wii: 2-15 Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-22 Bulletstorm TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-22 Driver: San Francisco TBD
  • :360::ps3::wii: 2-22 De Blob: The Underground TBD
*This list is not comprehensive of every promotion that may be coming and release dates are subject to change.

Customer Questions/Comments:

General Feedback, Promotional Ideas or Anything Else :cool:

SHC-Gamer - Josh Deane [email protected]

Important: If a coupon did not print or you did not receive the value of the promotion due to a store issue I will compensate the difference. I only need the following (Please copy and paste the format below for quicker service):

• Name ____________________
  • Phone Number ____________________
  • Mailing Address ____________________
  • Receipt Number ____________________
  • Short description of incident (a novel, though enjoyed, is not required :) )
Gift cards issued usually take 7-10 days to arrive once confirmed.

CE or Specal Inventory Requests:
Email Stockboy at [email protected]

• Game ____________________
  • Platform __________________
  • Store Address _____________

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='$hady']Didn't make it today but going tomorrow looking for the Sly Cooper and GTA Collections.

Never played any of the Sly games and barely got into GTA whenever it first came out.[/QUOTE]

Just so you know the GTA 4 Complete Edition was only on sale during the week of 12/19 to 12/25. It's no longer on sale for $20 but back at the MSRP $40.

[quote name='jcslao']Just so you know the GTA 4 Complete Edition was only on sale during the week of 12/19 to 12/25. It's no longer on sale for $20 but back at the MSRP $40.[/QUOTE]

That is not true. I just picked it up this morning, it's even in the sales ad............

Lots of lists no biggie :D did double check though!
December 26th through January 1st:

• :wii:Epic Mickey $39.99
  • :wii:Ravin Rabbids Travel in Time $39.99
  • :wii:Kirby's Epic Yarn $39.99
  • :wii:Donkey Kong Country Returns $39.99
  • :wii:Michael Jackson: The Experience $29.99
  • :wii:Goldeneye $29.99
  • :wii:Call of Duty Black Ops $29.99
  • :wii:Pacman: 30th Anniversary Edition $19.99
  • :wii:Biggest Loser Challenge $19.99
  • :360::ps3:Red Dead Undead $19.99
  • :360::ps3:Call of Duty Black Ops $49.99
  • :ps3:Sly Cooper Collection $19.99
  • :360::ps3:Apache Air Assault $29.99
  • :360::ps3:Splatterhouse $39.99
  • :360::ps3:NBA Jam $29.99
  • :360::ps3:Grand Theft Auto IV Complete $19.99
  • :360:Save $10 on Kinect games:
    • Your Shape Fitness Evolved
    • Sonic Free Riders
    • Motion Sports
    • Biggest Loser
    • Fighters Uncaged
I've been off the coupon train for awhile so glad these $20 collections are just cheap with no attachments as a price drop. Not interested in any more game releases till Bulletstorm I think...

[quote name='jjjbadboy32']That is not true. I just picked it up this morning, it's even in the sales ad............[/QUOTE]

Well the OP post says 12/19 to 12/26. That's where I got my assumption from. Carry on then...

[quote name='jcslao']Well the OP post says 12/19 to 12/26. That's where I got my assumption from. Carry on then...[/QUOTE]
Fail.

[quote name='jcslao']Well the OP post says 12/19 to 12/26. That's where I got my assumption from. Carry on then...[/QUOTE]

And guess what today is boys and girls... lol

This has probably been asked/answered a million times already but the search function isn't working for me...

Is Sears the same price for these deals as Kmart? (Since there are no longer Kmarts in Houston, TX.)

Just double-checking this (This has probably been mentioned someplace before but):

"The total purchase must at least equal the total value of the coupon pre-tax"

So if I bought both Sly Cooper ($20) and Red Dead DLC ($20), and used my $30 coupon from Splatterhouse, I would only pay $10 then? I've never done it this way before, just wanted to check before I waste a trip.

[quote name='SideSwipe999']Just double-checking this (This has probably been mentioned someplace before but):

"The total purchase must at least equal the total value of the coupon pre-tax"

So if I bought both Sly Cooper ($20) and Red Dead DLC ($20), and used my $30 coupon from Splatterhouse, I would only pay $10 then? I've never done it this way before, just wanted to check before I waste a trip.[/QUOTE]

Yes, as long as you buy them on same receipt.

[quote name='egonpax']This has probably been asked/answered a million times already but the search function isn't working for me...

Is Sears the same price for these deals as Kmart? (Since there are no longer Kmarts in Houston, TX.)[/QUOTE]

No Sears does not offer the same deals.

[quote name='lewchief']I just realized my coupon from GOW:GOS expired. Anybody think they will still take it?[/QUOTE]
This is the reason why people need to be organized when buying from k-mart with gaming coupons (the date ranges are different on weekly basic and some coupons have different wordings, i.e. software only vs game purchases)... This also the reason why k-mart don't lose money :) sorry, you're out of luck :whistle2:(

Hey guys sorry maybe you have answered this multiple times, but im wondering what is best, i wanna buy some games from kmart next week probably such as little big planet 2 & dead space 2, the thing is what is best to buy them online from their website? to get the gaming coupons? or should i go tot he store instead and make sure they give them to me?

thanks in advance

[quote name='Blinkerizo'] i wanna buy some games from kmart next week probably such as little big planet 2 & dead space 2[/QUOTE]

Neither of these games will be out next week.

[quote name='Blinkerizo']Hey guys sorry maybe you have answered this multiple times, but im wondering what is best, i wanna buy some games from kmart next week probably such as little big planet 2 & dead space 2, the thing is what is best to buy them online from their website? to get the gaming coupons? or should i go tot he store instead and make sure they give them to me?

thanks in advance[/QUOTE]

:roll:

Picked up Sly Collection, RDR: Undead Nightmare, and was going to buy the Dragon Age: Origins & Awakening combo pack for $60 but saw both for $20 in the clearance bin.

SHC Gamer, is Kmart going to be stocking the limited editition of Dead Space 2? I would like to buy it there, but if you only have the standard version, thats a no-go.

I asked for Wii Call of Duty Black Ops today at My local K Mart. He couldn't find it in the case with the sign.
I found it stacked with the $19.99 or less games. Yes, they honored the price of $19.99 for a new copy of Black Ops.

I picked up Sly Friday and got it the sale price refunded to me yesterday, unfortunately there was no GTA4 in sight on both days. I'm interested in picking it up.

[quote name='affa']portland sandy location out of Sly Cooper.

The clerk was clueless if i could get a raincheck or not. can i?

He also didn't know if they'd ever restock. Anyone know if they will this week?

And finally, does anyone in the PDX area know of a store with it in stock?[/QUOTE]

I will let you know, as I am going to be heading out today to pick up some Xmas gifts for my self, lol.

Just wanted some confirmation on this before heading to the store...

I have a $50 coupon I want to use. Does it have to be used on a single item $50 or more, or can I use it towards several items that total more than $50 before tax? Thanks.

[quote name='xtreme2003']Just wanted some confirmation on this before heading to the store...

I have a $50 coupon I want to use. Does it have to be used on a single item $50 or more, or can I use it towards several items that total more than $50 before tax? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Either, as long as each situation is more than $50 before tax.

[quote name='Ichigo1993']Will finally be picking up NBA Jam tomorrow. $30 seems like an alright price for me.[/QUOTE]

Got mine tonight. Great price.

Is there anyway to check store inventory online?

I want to buy the Sly Collection, but when I call no one seems to know what it is or if they have it in stock. I want to support KMart because of SHC-Gamer's hard work but KMart is a trek (and one I am willing to make if it is in stock), so price matching at BB would be a better option for me if I am not sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='addicted2games']Either, as long as each situation is more than $50 before tax.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the reply.

Contemplating on getting GTA IV Complete and Splatterhouse using a 50$ coupon to get them both for 10$ or GTA IV+Undead + Another 20$ title for 10$.. Thing is I already have Sly collection and am not sure what other 20$ game would be worth getting. All of this will be going to the backlog either way. What do you guys think?

Gonna get Undead Nightmare, use one of the $10 coupons from Mario All-Stars and return the one I bought at Best Buy for $20 a few weeks back.

[quote name='Gears24']Contemplating on getting GTA IV Complete and Splatterhouse using a 50$ coupon to get them both for 10$ or GTA IV+Undead + Another 20$ title for 10$.. Thing is I already have Sly collection and am not sure what other 20$ game would be worth getting. All of this will be going to the backlog either way. What do you guys think?[/QUOTE]

I passed on UN simply because the DLC is still cheaper. If you own RDR already why bother with the disc version? I'm all for collecting but you could just pick it up at a later date for a few dollars to fill the hole on your shelf.

That said though splatterhouse is fun but not really $40 fun. It's dropped like a damned rock in price in just a few weeks, I wouldn't be surprised to see better prices on it in a few weeks.

They have a ton of games in the $15-$20 range at my k-mart, a whole end cap full. I would just go in and check those out. Bought mirror's edge for $15 a while back and I know ninja gaiden 1/2 and dragon age 1/2were $10-$20 at that time as well (ps3).

Yeah that's how I felt about Splatterhouse. It looks pretty interesting but I'm not sure about the 40$ price tag. I figured I could get 2 20$ games instead of that one for 40$. More than likely it will be 20$ by the time I even get around to it anyways.. As for the Undead pack, I have RDR I got from GS B2G1 but that's also not going to get played any time soon either.. lol. Trying to maximize the coupon though so it's up in the air still

any chance of kmart restocking Sly this week. can't seem to find it in the portland area, and at some point all the driving around makes this sale a loss (gas + time).

[quote name='affa']any chance of kmart restocking Sly this week. can't seem to find it in the portland area, and at some point all the driving around makes this sale a loss (gas + time).[/QUOTE]

Call and have the employees check for you before driving around? Takes

[quote name='usgambit']Is there anyway to check store inventory online?

I want to buy the Sly Collection, but when I call no one seems to know what it is or if they have it in stock. I want to support KMart because of SHC-Gamer's hard work but KMart is a trek (and one I am willing to make if it is in stock), so price matching at BB would be a better option for me if I am not sure.[/QUOTE]

there is not a way to check online the best way I have found is to call in with the upc (which is 711719824626)

Awesome Deals at Kmart. Today, I was able to grab the last copy of The Sly Collection and GTA4 Complete Edition. Thanks to OP for making these deals possible.

[quote name='fujimitsu']I passed on UN simply because the DLC is still cheaper. If you own RDR already why bother with the disc version? I'm all for collecting but you could just pick it up at a later date for a few dollars to fill the hole on your shelf.

That said though splatterhouse is fun but not really $40 fun. It's dropped like a damned rock in price in just a few weeks, I wouldn't be surprised to see better prices on it in a few weeks.

They have a ton of games in the $15-$20 range at my k-mart, a whole end cap full. I would just go in and check those out. Bought mirror's edge for $15 a while back and I know ninja gaiden 1/2 and dragon age 1/2were $10-$20 at that time as well (ps3).[/QUOTE]

splatter house is 25 bucks on amazon

My K-Mart must be the worst in the country. I had an issue the first time around finding NBA Jam, this time they STILL don't have it.

Furthermore when it was B1G1 50% off for Kinect games I went to get YourShape and Dance Central, they couldn't sell me DC because it was recalled. Awesome.

Awesome deals otherwise, just wish my local store wasn't a trash heap.

[quote name='Chux']My K-Mart must be the worst in the country. I had an issue the first time around finding NBA Jam, this time they STILL don't have it.

Furthermore when it was B1G1 50% off for Kinect games I went to get YourShape and Dance Central, they couldn't sell me DC because it was recalled. Awesome.

Awesome deals otherwise, just wish my local store wasn't a trash heap.[/QUOTE]

If you're still looking for nba jam:http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...-_-na-_-na-_-na&AID=10446076&PID=1312731&SID=

Damn my kmart has been out of stock on the GTA complete edition. I was hoping to pick it up for 20$ so i went to the nearest best buys to price match and they are sold out too! Geeze i don't get why this is sold out everywhere i looked. Hope amazon drops their price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back