Kmartgamer

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

Sometimes, Kmartgamer offers are only featured on CAG. Usually just due to personal bandwidth on my end. Blog offers for this week will be posted tonight to alleveate any confusion.

Important: The offers this week are instant bogo's, not coupons due to previously discussed issues we are currnetly facing with our coupon program which will be fixed soon.

:ps3:1-18 Mass Effect - Buy Mass Effect 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)
  • Will be on sale for $44.99 the week of 1/30
:ps3:1-18 Little Big Planet 2 - Buy Little Big Planet 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular)

The only noteworthy offer this week is:

• :wii:Buy Donkey Kong Country Returns and get Epic Mickey for $19.99
Only other offer not MSRP:
  • :360::ps3:Save $10 WWE Raw 2011, more of a corproate pull together offer
Like I said previously, January sucks.

Note: Savings Coupon offers are valid in all stores

Coming Soon:

Update: Submitting Feb./Mar. offers as SYWR promotions. Will post as soon as they are approved. Coupons may have temporary fix before then, if so, we'll go back to them instead of SYWR's. At the end of Mar. the coupon issue will be fixed and we'll go back to normal.
  • :360::ps3:1-25 Dead Space 2 Free 1600 XBLA Points or $20 PSN for Free
    • We show positive instock on the cards but if you run into an issue just let me know and I'll work with you.
    • Offer valid from 1/25 through 1-29
    • In many cases the points/PSN cards are located in the Gift Card rack near the front of the store by mistake.
  • :360::ps3:1-25 Two Worlds II (PS3 Version Delayed by a few days, will not ship until Friday)
    • 1-30 through 2-5, Two Worlds II will be on sale for $39.99
    • CAG only special, will not be featured on the blog
  • :wii:2-6 Mario Sports Mix TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-8 Test Drive Unlimited 2 TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-15 Marvel vs. Capcom 3 TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-15 Nascar 2011 TBD
  • :360::ps3::wii: 2-15 Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-22 Bulletstorm TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-22 Driver: San Francisco TBD
  • :360::ps3::wii: 2-22 De Blob: The Underground TBD
*This list is not comprehensive of every promotion that may be coming and release dates are subject to change.

Customer Questions/Comments:

General Feedback, Promotional Ideas or Anything Else :cool:

SHC-Gamer - Josh Deane [email protected]

Important: If a coupon did not print or you did not receive the value of the promotion due to a store issue I will compensate the difference. I only need the following (Please copy and paste the format below for quicker service):

• Name ____________________
  • Phone Number ____________________
  • Mailing Address ____________________
  • Receipt Number ____________________
  • Short description of incident (a novel, though enjoyed, is not required :) )
Gift cards issued usually take 7-10 days to arrive once confirmed.

CE or Specal Inventory Requests:
Email Stockboy at [email protected]

• Game ____________________
  • Platform __________________
  • Store Address _____________

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Not buying Plants vs. Zombies for DS, did not perform well for us on the Wii verion in September even with the $10 coupon.[/QUOTE]

You mean the Xbox version didn't sell well right? Popcap hasn't released this for Wii. So you're not going to stock PvZ at all for the DS cause the Xbox version didn't do well? PvZ was on Xbla prior to a physical release that may have contributed to the flop. I think they even had bundles that featured other Popcap games like Peggle.

Do you know if you'll stock Majesco's Monster Tale coming out in March for the DS?

[quote name='Caddywompus21']You mean the Xbox version didn't sell well right? Popcap hasn't released this for Wii. So you're not going to stock PvZ at all for the DS cause the Xbox version didn't do well? PvZ was on Xbla prior to a physical release that may have contributed to the flop. I think they even had bundles that featured other Popcap games like Peggle.

Do you know if you'll stock Majesco's Monster Tale coming out in March for the DS?[/QUOTE]
Sorry about that, TYPO, yes, I meant Xbox 360.

I think only CAG members bought the 360 version :)

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Trying to hit a $10 savings as quickly as possible. Don't want to break MAP though so I am asking them for permission. [/quote]
Sucks. I'm torn between buying it at Amazon (and for once, I don't have credit there) and just waiting to see what you guys have (Toys R Us is out for me). I just can't really justify $35 for a game OOP when that's nearly double the most I've paid for a DS game. The $15 Amazon credit is nice, but still a bit meh. Most everything I would get from Amazon I already have.

Not buying Plants vs. Zombies for DS, did not perform well for us on the Wii verion in September even with the $10 coupon.
I'm going to guess you mean the 360 version, not the Wii version right? I am not surprised it didn't sell. The Kmart by my parents house has had the same copy of PvZ for $19.99 since early October.

It sucks you won't be carrying the DS version, though. Now I have to find something else to use the $10 coupon on.

Here's hoping that I can stumble upon a good bargain bin find or something. I'm debating just getting a DS title or something on the cheap. I'll figure it out next time I hit up Kmart.

Not a saint :) Just your friendly neighborhood buyer man.
It's all the same to us. :D

They only had 8 player multiplayer in the game when I saw it in September. For Nascar I told them they had to hit it up to 16. They told me they heard this from other buyers as well and I am hoping this the reason for the delay.
I hope it's not going to end up like Need For Speed: HP did, where the PS3 and 360 versions are amazing and the Wii versions are crap. I'm limited though because I don't own a PS3 or 360.

I do love the CAG.
Aww, you're going to make us blush.

Edit: Good grief I am a slow typer on this board. Just ignore below - except for the "Thanks."

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']

Not buying Plants vs. Zombies for DS, did not perform well for us on the Wii verion in September even with the $10 coupon.

[/QUOTE]

Are you talking about the XBLA disc version or did I completely miss a Wii release for this game? I recall some people posted they were having problems finding the XBLA disc version in stores. Some stores had it in the normal cases and others had it in the (new at the time) $20 bins.

And because I don't think it can be said enough, thanks again for all that you do, Josh.

[quote name='Altanis']
I hope it's not going to end up like Need For Speed: HP did, where the PS3 and 360 versions are amazing and the Wii versions are crap. I'm limited though because I don't own a PS3 or 360.
[/QUOTE]

Actually the new Nascar game could work very well on the Wii. The PS2 games had all 43 drivers, all the tracks, different series (as in Nationwide, Truck, etc), so in theory it could be excellent. The only real difference that the 360/PS3 should have is better graphics and damage modeling. Only time will tell, but I hope indeed it is true because I would love a good motion controlled Nascar game.

So basically with ME2 + LBP2 it's going to be about $40 - $41 per game when ME2 is on sale. I wont be getting it anyway since I have ME2 for Xbox and I'm getting the CE of LBP2 but thats a damn good deal for some I'm sure.

If you could do the same for Dead Space + Killzone or Bulletstorm I'd be all over it ;)

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Trying to hit a $10 savings as quickly as possible. Don't want to break MAP though so I am asking them for permission.

They only had 8 player multiplayer in the game when I saw it in September. For Nascar I told them they had to hit it up to 16. They told me they heard this from other buyers as well and I am hoping this the reason for the delay.

I do love the CAG.[/QUOTE]

Hmm, Plants vs. Zombies for the Wii. I'd definitely buy that.

Bulletstorm!!!!
[quote name='ShockandAww']So basically with ME2 + LBP2 it's going to be about $40 - $41 per game when ME2 is on sale. I wont be getting it anyway since I have ME2 for Xbox and I'm getting the CE of LBP2 but thats a damn good deal for some I'm sure.

If you could do the same for Dead Space + Killzone or Bulletstorm I'd be all over it ;)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']Actually the new Nascar game could work very well on the Wii. The PS2 games had all 43 drivers, all the tracks, different series (as in Nationwide, Truck, etc), so in theory it could be excellent. The only real difference that the 360/PS3 should have is better graphics and damage modeling. Only time will tell, but I hope indeed it is true because I would love a good motion controlled Nascar game.[/QUOTE]
Only difference is that the PS2 games were developed by EA and most of the time their 43 driver lineup included about a dozen or so "fantasy" (read: fake) drivers that didn't make the game better.

The same went with adding the two different series. They were nice additions, but in most years they were just god awful in execution.

It's my fault. I wanted to hold out for Kmart's PvZ sale but I caved and bought it off XBLA. It's just too damn addictive... I couldn't help myself even though I already had the PC version... And I REALLY wanted to wait for that $10 coupon but... IT'S FREAKIN PLANTS FIGHTING FREAKIN ZOMBIES!! Now I shed a virtual tear every time I walk by a lonely, unloved copy sitting on a Kmart shelf... Sorry.

[quote name='jer7583']why, so you can bring them 30 hdmi cables from monoprice?

Only reason you're interested in it is abusing it.[/quote]

qft

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Not buying Plants vs. Zombies for DS, did not perform well for us on the Wii verion in September even with the $10 coupon.
[/QUOTE]

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Sorry about that, TYPO, yes, I meant Xbox 360.

I think only CAG members bought the 360 version :)[/QUOTE]

:lol: I was going to say, I actually bought it. And I even bought it after the $10 coupon offer. (Though I used another coupon to buy it later). But I played it all the way through (getting all the achievements) and my son loved it as well. He even bought it for his iPod Touch he got for Christmas though I can't see playing it on that. I'd be slightly interested in the DS version but I'd probably pass for now - I've kind of had enough of it for a while and would probably just prefer to wait for an XBL/PSN sequel (which I'm sure is coming).

[quote name='jer7583']Why, so you can bring them 30 HDMI cables from monoprice?

Only reason you're interested in it is abusing it.[/QUOTE]

Actually, he bought them on eBay ;) Lmao!

[quote name='Sharkey1337']Wow, just read through all the new posts, sucks to hear about the coupon deals being cancelled for this month, but it's exciting to hear some of the newer deals coming down the pipe like the 4 week ME2/LBP2 50% second game. I'm really hoping Dead Space 2 gets some extra love as I was really banking on that $25 off coupon for me to use on Killzone 3 next month, best of luck to you Josh in sorting this out![/QUOTE]

Hey Josh,
Can you update the first page post? It wasn't until I read the last page that I realized that the coupons are not in effect and took me much scouring to find this above post to figure out what the deals are. Thanks for all your hard work!

[quote name='joeboosauce']Hey Josh,
Can you update the first page post? It wasn't until I read the last page that I realized that the coupons are not in effect and took me much scouring to find this above post to figure out what the deals are. Thanks for all your hard work![/QUOTE]

This. Putting TBD next to all the in limbo January games instead of "xx gaming coupon" as well as the offers for LBP2 and ME2 would be most helpful to those that haven't been following the thread closely.

Thanks for your efforts in trying to get this sorted out, Josh.

the problem with pvz on 360 is that most cags expect this at $5 at some point at target.

I actually am planning on buying pvz ds on day one. it's a perfect type of title for the ds. and different enough from the pc/mac version to make it worthwhile.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Not buying Plants vs. Zombies for DS, did not perform well for us... even with the $10 coupon. [/QUOTE]

Surprised PvZ didn't do well. The inclusion of the two extra games on disc and the $10cpn made it a no-brainer for me. Also helped keep my train rolling until recently, when I grabbed the Sly & GTA deals

Feels kinda odd not having any coupons to track after all this time

[quote name='JoeZiggadigga'] I recall some people posted they were having problems finding the XBLA disc version in stores.

And because I don't think it can be said enough, thanks again for all that you do, Josh.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I had trouble finding it. But did find it a few days later.

And big :applause: for all the work Josh.

[quote name='Gears24']Actually, he bought them on eBay ;) Lmao![/QUOTE]

What a sleazebag.

Takes someone real special to be able to do that kind of stuff.

Well, I clearly understand why both of my questions haven't been answered. Yet some of the reactions you guys have seems pretty inane to me. I know about 8 people with PS3s, and if absolutely anyone were interested in purchasing any of those games, we could pool our purchases together into one large transaction. I really don't know how that's negative in any way whatsoever.

Plus, i'd like to know if 50% off's would be wasted. If i'm buying ME2, why in the world would I buy LBP2 in the same transaction if I can't use the next 50% off i'd supposedly get for purchasing LBP2? With Kmart, most of us have been purchasing games on release day, so we'd already have all previous games priced at $59.99. So there's two games coming out that I know plenty of people have interest in, but somehow my question means i'm trying to steal games or something.

My question is simple, really. If I were to buy Mass Effect 2 and Little Big Planet 2, i'm purchasing both of them. The offer states buy one, get one 50% off. It's not like the verbiage should be voided just because I bought the second one half off, unless there's some kind of limit set up by Josh or his team. And it's not like i'm asking to receive both of them for $30. It'd just be nice to know if any other 59.99 game i'd add on to the purchase would retain the next 50% discount, or if it's useless solely due to the fact that the first one was already applied and used.

Like I said before, it'd be like buying multiple copies of any game and only receiving one coupon. If you didn't get any coupon, you'd be posting up a shitstorm. The only difference is this is an instant discount, while coupons have a delay of a week.

[quote name='io']:lol: I was going to say, I actually bought it. And I even bought it after the $10 coupon offer. (Though I used another coupon to buy it later). But I played it all the way through (getting all the achievements) and my son loved it as well. He even bought it for his iPod Touch he got for Christmas though I can't see playing it on that. I'd be slightly interested in the DS version but I'd probably pass for now - I've kind of had enough of it for a while and would probably just prefer to wait for an XBL/PSN sequel (which I'm sure is coming).[/QUOTE]

I explicitly told everyone and their mother about the PVZ 360 deal. I picked it up myself. Sadly, I think PopCap cannibalized themselves by delaying the disc release as everyone I know HAD~! to have it immediately. Sad.

[quote name='Interfeci']Well, I clearly understand why both of my questions haven't been answered. Yet some of the reactions you guys have seems pretty inane to me. I know about 8 people with PS3s, and if absolutely anyone were interested in purchasing any of those games, we could pool our purchases together into one large transaction. I really don't know how that's negative in any way whatsoever.

Plus, i'd like to know if 50% off's would be wasted. If i'm buying ME2, why in the world would I buy LBP2 in the same transaction if I can't use the next 50% off i'd supposedly get for purchasing LBP2? With Kmart, most of us have been purchasing games on release day, so we'd already have all previous games priced at $59.99. So there's two games coming out that I know plenty of people have interest in, but somehow my question means i'm trying to steal games or something.

My question is simple, really. If I were to buy Mass Effect 2 and Little Big Planet 2, i'm purchasing both of them. The offer states buy one, get one 50% off. It's not like the verbiage should be voided just because I bought the second one half off, unless there's some kind of limit set up by Josh or his team. And it's not like i'm asking to receive both of them for $30. It'd just be nice to know if any other 59.99 game i'd add on to the purchase would retain the next 50% discount, or if it's useless solely due to the fact that the first one was already applied and used.

Like I said before, it'd be like buying multiple copies of any game and only receiving one coupon. If you didn't get any coupon, you'd be posting up a shitstorm. The only difference is this is an instant discount, while coupons have a delay of a week.[/QUOTE]

no

Think about it for a minute. If kmart allowed you to do what you're asking could be done,

you could buy up every single LBP2 and ME2 in their store for $30 + an initial $60 purchase.

So let's say a store gets 10 of each. You would be able to buy up all 20 for 19x$30+$60. for $630, you could buy 20 brand new games. Holy cow. He'd lose so much money on the deal, he'd slap himself. (Cause you know a reseller would buy that up in a heartbeat.) Josh likes his job, I think. Or at least enough not to get fired.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']1) Kmart built a pretty cool efficiency in building the emailed receipt option. It is definitely a good way for customers to file their purchases and keep track of their history. The unforseen affect is the duplication of coupon offers in which I am primarily the only user of in the company. We have isolated the issue and based on IT's current work schedule, they will be able to test the fix in the beginning of Mar. and have a roll out by the end of Mar. I am quite pleased that they are partnering with me at all. We only really began offering coupon offers on releases in May and the issue was not discovered until Holiday based on redemption results. [/QUOTE]

From watching and going to KMart's now since the beginning of these deals, I'm willing to bet the change in the coupon issue turned with the COD deal. By forcing users to get the SYWR Card, it moved people who were using the coupons to getting regular e-mails with their receipts and coupon offers.

I can also report that I've watched people at KMarts return games after release week --- not sure if this voids the coupons at all either.

Edit: Another note about the COD deal, it was the highly public of the deals and was one of the few focused in the weekly ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='confoosious']Think about it for a minute. If kmart allowed you to do what you're asking could be done,

you could buy up every single LBP2 and ME2 in their store for $30 + an initial $60 purchase.

So let's say a store gets 10 of each. You would be able to buy up all 20 for 19x$30+$60. for $630, you could buy 20 brand new games. Holy cow. He'd lose so much money on the deal, he'd slap himself. (Cause you know a reseller would buy that up in a heartbeat.) Josh likes his job, I think. Or at least enough not to get fired.[/QUOTE]

And I do understand that, but we've had $30 coupons before. Plus, this gives him some foresight in case something like this were to possibly happen when it's not supposed to. If anything, i'd assume there could be an automatic coupon code applied from ME2, then a second from LBP2, and then after those two the rest don't count. Much like being unable to stack two coupons with the same barcode. Allowing you to purchase three games while retaining all possible discounts from the first two.

[quote name='Interfeci']And I do understand that, but we've had $30 coupons before. Plus, this gives him some foresight in case something like this were to possibly happen when it's not supposed to. If anything, i'd assume there could be an automatic coupon code applied from ME2, then a second from LBP2, and then after those two the rest don't count. Much like being unable to stack two coupons with the same barcode. Allowing you to purchase three games while retaining all possible discounts from the first two.[/QUOTE]

Please stop.

It wouldn't work for straight forward simple reasons, the same rules apply that would if it were a coupon offer. It may be different games but it's the same "offer" and doesn't stack, also multi use (ie past the first discounted game) in same trans action would negate the delayed activation that stopped abuse.

[quote name='Interfeci']And I do understand that, but we've had $30 coupons before. Plus, this gives him some foresight in case something like this were to possibly happen when it's not supposed to. If anything, i'd assume there could be an automatic coupon code applied from ME2, then a second from LBP2, and then after those two the rest don't count. Much like being unable to stack two coupons with the same barcode. Allowing you to purchase three games while retaining all possible discounts from the first two.[/QUOTE]

At first I thought you were just greedy, now I realize you're also stupid.

Excuse me, I'm at a loss.

Is this Mass Effect 2 deal real?

I can't find where Josh said that. And are LBp2 and DS2's coupons gone? :(

[quote name='quatrevav35']I know the coupon deals are off, but is KMart still stocking Kingdom Hearts Recoded this week?[/QUOTE]

My store had them in the case when I was up there earlier. Might end up getting it myself since they didn't have any points cards for 360 and I don't want my last $15 coupon to go to waste.

Also like to add that I have had an awful time with myGofer. Ordered AC: Brotherhood back when it came out for the 10% off special they were running and ended up having to cancel it. Nearly 2 months later I still don't have a refund. I used the online chat service 3 or 4 times, called 3 or 4 times and even went into the store where it was supposed to be picked up to no avail. I was told twice the order was canceled and that I should get my refund soon but it still hasn't come. Think I might finally be getting somewhere but it required me to e-mail a screen capture of my bank statement showing the initial charge. One of the worst runarounds I have ever gotten in my life.

[quote name='RySenkari']Can you tell us what price point you're aiming at for the re:coded sale, or is that something that has to be confidential until Square OK's it?[/QUOTE]
Josh answered it earlier this afternoon, although I will readily admit that unless you know that's what he was talking about then you'd miss it.

He said he was aiming to get it $10 off, so $24.99. He just needs Square Enix to agree.

Well, i'm glad the CAG brigade of elitist jackasses decided to answer questions while, you know, the person that has actually set these deals up hasn't. I've been asking exactly how it works, but i'm glad to see that you guys are knowledgable about how the system has been set up regarding the offers between two seperate games, and someone is trying to find if there's any value in purchasing both of those two games on release day.

Of course, i've been proactively trying to stop hoarders at my store from ruining everything. Some guy around here has 500k SYWR points and they don't know how. From what i've been told, they've ordered multiple games online, and end up returning them in store to ensure that a game is in stock and they get their coupons and points.

But i'm sure you guys have been doing the same. Because trying to police this topic and calling everyone an idiot is getting Josh his well deserved business.

And Sageridder, while I do understand it may be negated, it hasn't been stated by anyone other than users full of assumptions. With a factual statement, or even an updated OP, questions like mine could easily be avoided.

I love how you went from trying to chain the games at 60,30,30,30.... wait, let me find it: "I know about 8 people with PS3s, and if absolutely anyone were interested in purchasing any of those games, we could pool our purchases together into one large transaction" to 'I'm just bringing it up so they can prepare for it' to 'I wanna protect Josh and Kmart from hoarders.'

Come on dude. We all explained to you why it wouldn't work to get the first game at $60 and then keep getting games at $30... I'm sorry you don't like the answer but if Josh set it up this way, he would get fired.

-------

handsombitch- B1G1/2 off is better.

[quote name='confoosious']I love how you went from trying to chain the games at 60,30,30,30.... wait, let me find it: "I know about 8 people with PS3s, and if absolutely anyone were interested in purchasing any of those games, we could pool our purchases together into one large transaction" to 'I'm just bringing it up so they can prepare for it' to 'I wanna protect Josh and Kmart from hoarders.'

Come on dude. We all explained to you why it wouldn't work to get the first game at $60 and then keep getting games at $30... I'm sorry you don't like the answer but if Josh set it up this way, he would get fired.

-------

handsombitch- B1G1/2 off is better.[/QUOTE]

So you're telling me trying to get information about making one large purchase for a group of people who are buying it is equal to hoarding? I can see where the problem lies.

No dude. I'm saying you asked a question. We all told you it wouldn't work that way. You didn't like the answer so you kept asking over and over again. And every time you asked, the reason why you were asking changed.

I'm sorry the answer is not to your liking. But that doesn't change the answer. And it doesn't make you the victim. I think everyone over the past 5 pages has seen your spots change.

[quote name='Interfeci']Well, i'm glad the CAG brigade of elitist jackasses decided to answer questions while, you know, the person that has actually set these deals up hasn't. I've been asking exactly how it works, but i'm glad to see that you guys are knowledgable about how the system has been set up regarding the offers between two seperate games, and someone is trying to find if there's any value in purchasing both of those two games on release day.

Of course, i've been proactively trying to stop hoarders at my store from ruining everything. Some guy around here has 500k SYWR points and they don't know how. From what i've been told, they've ordered multiple games online, and end up returning them in store to ensure that a game is in stock and they get their coupons and points.

But i'm sure you guys have been doing the same. Because trying to police this topic and calling everyone an idiot is getting Josh his well deserved business.[/QUOTE]

You know, if you don't want to prove the person above correct, I'd probably just stop posting.

[quote name='Interfeci']So you're telling me trying to get information about making one large purchase for a group of people who are buying it is equal to hoarding? I can see where the problem lies.[/QUOTE]

Please read what I've written above.

[quote name='confoosious']I'm sorry the answer is not to your liking. But that doesn't change the answer. And it doesn't make you the victim. I think everyone over the past 5 pages has seen your spots change.[/QUOTE]
This.

Interfeci, I'm sorry you feel like the victim (okay, so I actually don't feel that way), but so far you're simply changing your story every time you ask like we're all idiots and won't catch on.

[quote name='confoosious']No dude. I'm saying you asked a question. We all told you it wouldn't work that way. You didn't like the answer so you kept asking over and over again. And every time you asked, the reason why you were asking changed.

I'm sorry the answer is not to your liking. But that doesn't change the answer.[/QUOTE]

That's the problem. I'm asking the question to the person that set up the promotion, not people who are assuming that's how it's going to work. I'm actually pretty good with any answer. But I guess these questions must be answered officially and i'm just cluttering the topic as much as people going 'lol u stupid.' Even if after one stupid question, there's three equally stupid posts stating that it was dumb and they should learn to read.

While you guys feel you're protecting Josh or something, this is still a thread he shows to corporate and publishers and such to show how much the program works to catering the more hardcore audience. If my posts are seriously so terrible, a mod can delete them all and i'll have absolutely no problem with it. The only reason it's been asked multiple times is because it's been skipped an equal amount of times rather than receiving a yes or a no that didn't come from users.

[quote name='Interfeci']Well, i'm glad the CAG brigade of elitist jackasses decided to answer questions while, you know, the person that has actually set these deals up hasn't. I've been asking exactly how it works, but i'm glad to see that you guys are knowledgable about how the system has been set up regarding the offers between two seperate games, and someone is trying to find if there's any value in purchasing both of those two games on release day.

But i'm sure you guys have been doing the same. Because trying to police this topic and calling everyone an idiot is getting Josh his well deserved business.

And Sageridder, while I do understand it may be negated, it hasn't been stated by anyone other than users full of assumptions. With a factual statement, or even an updated OP, questions like mine could easily be avoided.[/QUOTE]

We're not calling everyone idiots, just the idiots.

[quote name='Altanis']Interfeci, I'm sorry you feel like the victim (okay, so I actually don't feel that way), but so far you're simply changing your story every time you ask like we're all idiots and won't catch on.[/QUOTE]

The story hasn't changed at all. My posts have been questions, each one has added on to the other. As far as I know they've all been coherent according to the way I think, but I guess the internet has proven me wrong again.

I tried to explain very logically why it wouldn't work. I did not insult you or call you an idiot. But it is rather strange that you change your story every time you asked.

I guess you refuse to accept anything other than an answer from Josh so we can't help you.

anyway... I wonder why josh hasn't updated the OP. It's confusing as hell.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']We're not calling everyone idiots, just the idiots.[/QUOTE]
:applause::lol::applause::lol:

Great way of putting it really.

[quote name='Interfeci']The story hasn't changed at all. My posts have been questions, each one has added on to the other. As far as I know they've all been coherent according to the way I think, but I guess the internet has proven me wrong again.[/QUOTE]
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8058775&postcount=6550
That sums up what you did pretty well. confoosious is right; every time you've asked the same question, the reason behind it has changed. Just because you have a new reason doesn't mean the answer has changed.

Also, I'm sorry you aren't willing to take our answers as "the truth" or whatever, but if you're that damn worried about getting the "correct" answer (which I assure you, will be exactly what we've been telling you), just fricking email Josh directly and ask.

[quote name='confoosious']I tried to explain very logically why it wouldn't work. I did not insult you or call you an idiot. But it is rather strange that you change your story every time you asked.

I guess you refuse to accept anything other than an answer from Josh so we can't help you.

anyway... I wonder why josh hasn't updated the OP. It's confusing as hell.[/QUOTE]

I have a thing about needing more official statements. Apparently that's a problem on the internet when there's a rep available to answer those questions. Of course, after all this commotion, it may just be easier to take these questions over to PMs or an email.

[quote name='Interfeci']That's the problem. I'm asking the question to the person that set up the promotion, not people who are assuming that's how it's going to work.[/QUOTE]

Then you should probably email Josh and stop repeating the same stupid fking question. If you don't want responses from CAGs, stop posting in this thread.

[quote name='dino88']Then you should probably email Josh and stop repeating the same stupid fking question. If you don't want responses from CAGs, stop posting in this thread.[/QUOTE]

Oh, no. I know responses from CAGs will happen. But i'll post in this thread as necessary. It's a customer service thread, after all.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']

I do love the CAG.[/QUOTE]

I tried to buy plants vs zombies at that deal I showed up with upc and they claimed the upc was not in the system (they also looked up something else for me) but the following week it was on the shelves then when I had an extra coupon going to be unused they were out after bf

also you are a saint :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back