Konami has won E3

This is just amazing. I loved every second. My guess is that they were running late and the creator of Dance Masters and NNN were not available so they ran outside and found the two most presentable homeless japanese men - dressed them up - and threw them on stage and said go!

The N3 guy was a little crazy, but his accent wasn't really that bad or anything. The dance shit was just bad acting that they probably shouldn't have attempted, lol.

extrEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEme... extrEEEEEme hack and swash tidow.

The dancing video was classic. The dude turns around and starts talking about the game, and his avatar continues to get perfect scores lolol.

ONE MILLION TROOPS.

Amazing. This was trolling at its finest. And the Dance Masters game clearly shows the second player still getting "Perfect" combos even after the 2nd guy turns away and stops talking. Wow.

[quote name='Richter']XD
".....you'll be sucked! Right?"[/QUOTE]

*starts mashing xxx, yyy, xxx, yyy

But seriously, what the hell was Konami thinking allowing this? hahaha

[quote name='Dead of Knight']No one cares about loli weeaboo shmups around here. Go to 4chan or GAF.

Yes that's a trolling.
[/QUOTE]

I lol'd.

I'll still probably get it.

Naoki is so awesome!!

da da da da da da da da da da fuck YOU!

da da da da da da da da da da GAY GAY!

da da da da da da da da da da POOOOOOOOOORRRRRRNNNN~~~!!!

those were the freakin days!!!

[quote name='Feeding the Abscess']extrEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEme... extrEEEEEme hack and swash tidow.

The dancing video was classic. The dude turns around and starts talking about the game, and his avatar continues to get perfect scores lolol.[/QUOTE]

I really had my doubts about this video since it was 8 minutes long and that is a huge investment of time on the internet. But damn, that conference was insane. I'm so jelous of the people who where there and saw it live. Rock and Roll.

Wonder how long before penny arcade has a comic up for this. Every game site on the net just about has been making fun of these guys. I couldnt even finish watching because I was so bored with them.

But on the other side I would prefer to see guys like this mess up because they have no idea what they are doing than have like some of microsofts presentations where they might as well just stand on the stage jerking off to a picture of themselves infront of everyone saying "Were so awesome, oh my god were so awesome" while their paidoff applauders in the audience cheer. Kind of like what peter molyneuxhoweveryouspellit or cliffy b does everytime a camera is pointed at them

Well I was there, and it's quite an achievement when Tak Fujii actually ends up being the least crazy presenter of a Konami press conference. Konami PR organized us press in three rows near the front and it was a bonding experiences sharing glances as we tried not to fall out of our seats, and burst out laughing. The day before that I asked Fujii to pose in front of his NNNII kiosk for a photo. He tried to look cool by crossing his arms and did the Dio-devil fingers. I asked him if that was the most "rock and roll" pose he's got, so he did this for me instead: https://feed.examiner.com/images/blog/replicate/EXID13269/images/DSC03051small.jpg

DSC03051small.jpg

"Extreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeme!"

[quote name='Jodou']
DSC03051small.jpg

"Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow!"[/QUOTE]

:whistle2:D I have a more composed photo of Akira Yamaoka who I caught with in the theater lobby before the Ubisoft press conference started.

NNN2 guy killed it. LOL.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXTREME HACK ENN SLISH!

entertaining all the way through. i loved his honesty. "not funny" LOL

Ninety Nine Nights 2 might be a sleeper this year, I think I am going ot pick it up. I liked the first one, and if this game is at least on par with the first, I am totally going to justify my purchase. I am a huge sucker for Dynasty Warriors style games.

bread's done
Back