Kraft Lunch instant chance to win amazon gift cards

The dude who said he won $400 is not kidding.

Here's what I've purchased so far:
About 25 books for my wife
Numerous PSN cards to buy PS+, Deadly Premonition, Child of Light, Persona 3 Portable, Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions, Chrono Cross, Final Fantasy IX, and Front Mission 3
Physical copy of Tales of Xillia 2(and it was from the collector's edition so it has the fancy manual!)
And I'm about to buy a new computer.

If the winnings keep coming, I'd like to get a PS4 and a PS Vita.

Greatest instant win game. Ever.

Numerous PSN cards to buy PS+, Deadly Premonition, Child of Light, Persona 3 Portable, Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions, Chrono Cross, Final Fantasy IX, and Front Mission 3
Physical copy of Tales of Xillia 2(and it was from the collector's edition so it has the fancy manual!)

I find that hard to believe, unless there is some generally unknown exploit you guys are doing.

I forgot to mention I have $20 in worthless redbox credit(Mainstream movies and games are atrocious. I miss Hollywood Video. Remember their crazy used game sales? Got a PS3 out of that madness.) Oh, and the obligatory $10 itunes. I also won a $25 Toysrus card but Microsoft happened. So yeah...

Dude, just make a lot of email accounts and keep registering with different names. It's that simple. I use hotmail, aol and mail.com. Just be aware that Microsoft will catch on at some point.

Dude, just make a lot of email accounts and keep registering with different names. It's that simple. I use hotmail, aol and mail.com. Just be aware that Microsoft will catch on at some point.
You mind saying how many accounts you have? haha. I have like 15 or so and I am up to about $25 amazon total.

Wow just won a 25 dollar amazon gc, the game glitched up so I closed the window but I just got the "confirm this info" email...whoohoo.

ScreenShot2014-09-06at114325AM_zps416f67fe.png

Last edited by a moderator:

could be different ip addresses, or multiple devices; but I really don't need much of this, 400 bucks that is.

Ok so this is insane.....won $5 5 times out of 12 emails.

So I read earlier you can only win 5 times per address? How does that work if I've already won 3 times? Are you saying if I put the same address all 8 times on the confirmation email that they won't send me the codes on 3 of them?

I'm going to put a different address for 3 of them anyways just to be safe but if they already sent me an email saying I was a winner then I don't see why it matters what address you put.

Just have to wait for these to get emailed now that I confirmed them. Was not expecting to win so much today.

You mind saying how many accounts you have? haha. I have like 15 or so and I am up to about $25 amazon total.
Around 150. It's hard to use them all in one day. You know, having a life and all. It also gets kinda boring. I think of it as another job where I get paid around 10-15 dollars in amazon credit an hour. If I do it for a couple of hours a day, well, let's just say that adds up pretty quickly.

I will admit that the odds seem worse this week. I'm lowering my expectations considerably, but hey, this promotion has already well surpassed any others I can think of at the moment.

Around 150. It's hard to use them all in one day. You know, having a life and all. It also gets kinda boring. I think of it as another job where I get paid around 10-15 dollars in amazon credit an hour. If I do it for a couple of hours a day, well, let's just say that adds up pretty quickly.
I will admit that the odds seem worse this week. I'm lowering my expectations considerably, but hey, this promotion has already well surpassed any others I can think of at the moment.
Have you used the same address for each confirmation?

i know this is offtopic as hell...... but uhh.. i guess CAG isn't having a fantasy football thing year... i remember last year the main prize was pretty sweet, a 3ds xl i think... anyways... what's up with that?

Ok so this is insane.....won $5 5 times out of 12 emails.

So I read earlier you can only win 5 times per address? How does that work if I've already won 3 times? Are you saying if I put the same address all 8 times on the confirmation email that they won't send me the codes on 3 of them?

I'm going to put a different address for 3 of them anyways just to be safe but if they already sent me an email saying I was a winner then I don't see why it matters what address you put.

Just have to wait for these to get emailed now that I confirmed them. Was not expecting to win so much today.
If you put the same address down in the form a sixth time it'll simply say you've reached your limit on receiving codes to that address. Just close out of the tab and click on the link in the email again and put in a different address and you'll still get the code. From what I've tried it doesn't seem like it matters what you even put down for an address.

If you put the same address down in the form a sixth time it'll simply say you've reached your limit on receiving codes to that address. Just close out of the tab and click on the link in the email again and put in a different address and you'll still get the code. From what I've tried it doesn't seem like it matters what you even put down for an address.
Hmm well after putting in an address a sixth time on accident it now tells me I am ineligible for the prize when I try to reclick the confirmation link. Think I'm screwed out if that one.

I'm at 11 wins now all together. 8 of them being today.

I could be wrong but don't use the gmail trick I mentioned earlier. I don't think it gives you more chances. I mean you'll be able to play as many times as you want by adding numbers and letters to the email address but once you win once with one of the combinations I don't think you'll win again with a different combination. Atleast I haven't and I've been using them for weeks.

I could be wrong but don't use the gmail trick I mentioned earlier. I don't think it gives you more chances. I mean you'll be able to play as many times as you want by adding numbers and letters to the email address but once you win once with one of the combinations I don't think you'll win again with a different combination. Atleast I haven't and I've been using them for weeks.
I won with the gmail trick and never got an email saying i won. So yeah i wouldn't advise it either.

Haven't won for a few days but Just won a 10$ Redbox gift card. Guess i'll rent something or buy one of their preowned games. 

I'd love to win iTunes cards, and the thing cheated me, it was going really slow, and matched -kangaroo- -kangaroo- then -kangaroo- and stopped, then it went to -koala- and said I lost. Thefuq lunchables. Get it together.

You don't need to make lots of accounts. All you do is when it starts spinning, hit the refresh button on your browser, and it'll ask you are you sure you want to refresh, if the second image doesn't match hit Submit, if the second image matches you could hit Cancel and claim the prize. Refreshing and hitting Submit gives you infinite chances to try again.

You don't need to make lots of accounts. All you do is when it starts spinning, hit the refresh button on your browser, and it'll ask you are you sure you want to refresh, if the second image doesn't match hit Submit, if the second image matches you could hit Cancel and claim the prize. Refreshing and hitting Submit gives you infinite chances to try again.
....has this worked for anyone? This is a sure fire way to break the game if so.

I've refreshed it countless times but it hasn't worked for me in which I've won anything. I've won only 2 things, 5 dollar amazon card, and a 25 dollar discover education card.

It may be coded for you to lose. Idk if there's even many prizes left. People here winning 100 to 500 dollars. There's only about 10k dollars to win.

did this actually work for you?

It may be coded for you to lose. Idk if there's even many prizes left. People here winning 100 to 500 dollars. There's only about 10k dollars to win.
What confuses me is on the site it states there's over 100,000 prizes, but then when you go to the game it tells you the number of each prize and it adds up to way less than that. And I think that it already decides whether you win or lose after you log in.

The grand prize is likely to be a majority of it, and sorry I left out a Zero, 100k* thanks for pointing it out. Edit* I'm confused too now.

The grand prize is likely to be a majority of it, and sorry I left out a Zero, 100k* thanks for pointing it out. Edit* I'm confused too now.
The grand prize would not effect it. It's 100,000 prizes not $100,000 in prizes. And by the results on the page there's 109,001 prizes all together:

1 grand prize
3,000 $25 gift card prizes
6,000 $10 gift card prizes
100,000 $5 gift card prizes

Well someone has some explaining to do in the IT department. But still, thanks for pointing my error. I did the math and it's $635,000.00 plus the face value of the grand prize, $5000.00 maybe, with the plane tickets, airfare, and hotel rooms included. So 640k dollars they are giving away.

just one a $25 toyrus gc.

any want to trade, i'd be willing to take $20 amazon or xbox gc.

out of curiosity, can anybody vouch that they have won on a refresh after losing with that login?
I am thinking it wont work. There is a way to glitch it once you get the final result screen "Bummer", then go back and spin again. It gives you the same confirmation code every time. I would assume this works the same with the refresh glitch.

That's cheating the system, if you guys wanna do it, have at it. I'm gonna stop playing this because I won, but don't want to hastle redoing it over and over. Good luck with the rest of you. I am goin to giveaway my discover education code. I've claimed it and its ready for redeem. Keep a look out for it within a day or two.

Bummer how Redbox digital gift cards can't be stacked. Makes them useless to me. Was hoping to stack 5 of them to buy Need For Speed PS4 but that's not going to happen now.

bread's done
Back