Kraft Lunch instant chance to win amazon gift cards

Does anyone know that can I use Amazon.com Giftcard(what is in dollars) in amazon.co.uk website? And if I can then how? I tried redeem Gift certificate but it said error. But in amazon.com I redeemed it successfully. I would prefer to redeem my gift card in UK amazon website, because only from there I can buy stuff, from US Amazon I can't because they don't deliver stuff to my country.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well just to confirm with everyone else, about 1 hour ago I played on my one account and lost. Just tried again on another account and won. I waited about 1 hour between accounts and used internet explorer private browsing. So I guess that confirms that you can use multiple accounts even if you get a loss. (not sure if anyone has figured this out yet).
I do 14 a day one after another no clearing or changing anything won twice one day and near the last few on another.

You know what's awesome?  Koalas.  Wanna know what's more awesome than that?  Koalas that give you $25 AZ bux.  If only I could get one of these drop bears to ... drop?¿? 

*Inb4 accused of stealing kids' lunch money

I just won a 2nd Prize $10 Amazon Gift Card! :)

prhKFEQ.png

I know a gift card is a gift card, but I would much RATHER have a Amazon gift card. Those things rarely fail. O:)
Yeah. I wish I could pick which 1st Prize I wanted, but sadly I was given a Discovery Channel Store Gift Card. :'(

Just won again, that makes 20$ total! Going right toward my Neptunia Rebirth LE when it goes live in a few days

Traded that redbox code quick. At least the kangaroo of disappointment got me a small bit of amazon credit.

Finally, after playing daily (only one account, thank you) since the beginning, I won a $5 Amazon card.

I'll keep playing it, but it's a bit of a hassle.

[quote name="DomPaolo" post="12033901" timestamp="1408894235"]won a trip to Australia?

will trade for a $5 amazon giftcard

totally kidding
[/quote] pm sent.

I've done 10 a day since this was first posted and I haven't won anything. I mean, I knew I had bad luck but I don't like seeing it quantified haha.

This question is for the people winning , around what time should I be playing?
All winning times are randomly generated according to the rules. There is no specific time of day to be playing. That being said 2-4 AM always works the best for me probably because once it hits the randomly generated winning time there are less people playing at that time and you're more likely to be the one that hits it.

All winning times are randomly generated according to the rules. There is no specific time of day to be playing. That being said 2-4 AM always works the best for me probably because once it hits the randomly generated winning time there are less people playing at that time and you're more likely to be the one that hits it.
Which timezone are you located in?

Just got a $5 AMZ winner after a little over a week of playing. Got my email only a few minutes later too. Thanks OP! I almost gave up too. Weird how they can give cash value prizes but only to minors. Lol.

bread's done
Back