Kraft Lunch instant chance to win amazon gift cards

Has anyone figured out how to effectively use more than 1 account? Just using them from the same browser does not do the trick.

Can you make more accounts using different browsers/private browsing?

Can you use alternate accounts from the same house/internet but on different computers?

Has anyone figured out how to effectively use more than 1 account? Just using them from the same browser does not do the trick.

Can you make more accounts using different browsers/private browsing?

Can you use alternate accounts from the same house/internet but on different computers?
Same browser same computer works just fine. No need to even delete cookies/use private browsing or do you mean you're not winning while using multiple accounts? If that's the case I think the odds are just bad. I've yet to win on multiple accounts in one day but I have won and I'm using multiple.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I went like 2/9 on same browser same computer. All I did was create accounts with fake emails then when I actually won twice, I went and made those email accounts lol.

Same browser same computer works just fine. No need to even delete cookies/use private browsing or do you mean you're not winning while using multiple accounts? If that's the case I think the odds are just bad. I've yet to win on multiple accounts in one day but I have won and I'm using multiple.
Yeah I mean same day, same computer, different accounts. I find it a bit hard to believe that I actually went 0/22 ( I made 22 accounts and lost all of them in a row). I feel like they caught on and made me loose after the 1st one, idk for sure.

I won $5 Amazon code on my first try.  Kind of rushed through the end of it, hope they send me an email code.

Edit:  Got my code, thanks for posting this!

Did you get to pick the type of $10 card or does it just gives you a random card?
It told me i won a $10 iTunes card, emailed my "parent" to confirm that i won and to enter personal info, then it emailed me the the iTunes gift card number.

There is no choosing.

Just won a $5 Amazon.com Gift Card! :D

This is going toward my FREE pre-order of Destiny Limited Edition!

3mvni0R.png

This is a strange game.Some people win easily and others can't win at all.My only win was a $5.

I saw a guy on another website who has like 30 accounts for this game but the most he ever wins is two $5's a day and its always right in the first 5 times he tries it each day.So all his 25 tries after the first 5 never win anything.

0/10 so far. Just gonna stick with mine and my gf's e-mails. Don't feel like making more if I'm not going to have a chance at winning. 

Shoot is it ok to use the same name for the redemption? Says use the parents name not kids. Think I used my name as the kids name. Is it ok to use it as the parent too? Can anyone confirm they did this?

I just ended up using my dad's name. How long dies it take to get the code? I know it says it can take 24 hours but I'm just wondering how quick some of you got your codes.

This is a strange game.Some people win easily and others can't win at all.My only win was a $5.

I saw a guy on another website who has like 30 accounts for this game but the most he ever wins is two $5's a day and its always right in the first 5 times he tries it each day.So all his 25 tries after the first 5 never win anything.
Does he do anything special? (clear cookies/alternate browser/different computer?) Or just login with each account normally.

Tried to win on 4 different accounts today and won 0/4. Then I thought why not try once more? I won another $5 Amazon! :)

FEW4pzD.png
same question for you, Did you do anything special? (clear cookies/alternate browser/different computer?) Or just login with each account normally.

same question for you, Did you do anything special? (clear cookies/alternate browser/different computer?) Or just login with each account normally.
My first win was just normally logging in. Since then I've been clearing my cookies after I try each account once, and I won a second time on a different account today. I also wait at least 30 minutes before trying with a different account.

Jesus, people abusing this are going to end up having this one shut down just like the Fandango giveaway.  I have two accounts, one for each of my kids.  So far, my oldest won a $5 AZ card.

Jesus, people abusing this are going to end up having this one shut down just like the Fandango giveaway. I have two accounts, one for each of my kids. So far, my oldest won a $5 AZ card.
If there is potential for abuse, then it is going to be done. I am guilty of trying to exploit it, but the way I look at it is 1 more person doing isnt going to hurt. If gets taken down because of abuse, I can guarantee it would happen weather I join in or not. Just saying....

If there is potential for abuse, then it is going to be done. I am guilty of trying to exploit it, but the way I look at it is 1 more person doing isnt going to hurt. If gets taken down because of abuse, I can guarantee it would happen weather I join in or not. Just saying....
Yup. Actual kids are surely abusing it too.

I just think it's shitty that grown people are abusing and potentially ruining a promotion that is meant for kids.  It's pretty pathetic.

3rd day of attempts on 3 accounts, just won an Amazon. Figures I win on the one which email I cant remember I used, gonna be doing a lot of digging come tomorrow.

Would anyone be willing to trade some Amazon Gift Card codes for my $25 Discovery Channel Store Digital Gift Card?
I have no use for it but I'm not sure how to exchange it.
Go to the trade forum for this :0

I'm sure if anyone will you'll find someone there

And you won't get the mods pissed for doing trade talk in a nontrading topic/forum

bread's done
Back