Kraft Lunch instant chance to win amazon gift cards

Just won for my 3rd time... all $5 Amazon GCs.

EDIT: LOL. My second time tonight just won another. That's 4 total now.

Last edited by a moderator:
I won my third $5 Amazon Digital Gift Card!

fJEJEWD.png

20 bones in amazon credit already better than the text to win game in amazon credit

Won twice so far with two accounts, the recent being this morning. However, the hotmail account I won with a few days ago did not get the email yet. It's now Monday. I guess it's a lost email. Damn. >

Won twice so far with two accounts, the recent being this morning. However, the hotmail account I won with a few days ago did not get the email yet. It's now Monday. I guess it's a lost email. Damn. ><
I won Saturday and still haven't gotten a message either. Haven't won since either. -_-

I won earlier today a $5 amazon, but 5 min ago I just won this and I kinda yelled haha that is $30 in amazon just today.

[attachment=7530:Screenshot_2014-08-20-20-13-43.png]

Well just to confirm with everyone else, about 1 hour ago I played on my one account and lost. Just tried again on another account and won. I waited about 1 hour between accounts and used internet explorer private browsing. So I guess that confirms that you can use multiple accounts even if you get a loss. (not sure if anyone has figured this out yet).

bread's done
Back