Kraft Lunch instant chance to win amazon gift cards

I usually take Word or name and just add a number after it and change the number for a new account. I make a few accounts with that name and then change the word and repeat.

didnt even know about this til today and won $5 Amazon my first try. Does anyone know if the Gmail Email trick work with this when making new accounts?

Wow I just got paid 35 in gift cards for 30 minutes of my time.

Edit: I'm at 4 wins for today totalling 40 in gcs now

Edit2: at 5 wins totalling 45 now

Edit3: won 2 more times with 55 total I'm done for today.

Last edited by a moderator:
Won another 25 toys r us gc and here's the kicker it was with an acct that had already won and with the same username. So my advice is take a break from playing this for 2-3 days then play it like crazy.

Wait, you won with an account you won with before?

It can happen but it takes a while to win off the same account... I've won a $5 $10 and $25 prize off one account (username) but that took like 3 weeks to win all 3.... Only reason I even tried on that account is because I had it saved in my phone and tried at work each day while I was on lunch

This is nuts just won $25 amz for the first time! I won it on an account that never won anything before. Now I have enough to buy a PS4 but I think I'm going to hold the funds till Black Friday since I'm perfectly fine with a Xbox One right now.

I won on my old yahoo email using my girls iPhone 4s on 3G. Even though I've won using laptops and on iPad I noticed most of my wins are on her phone. Not really sure if that's really making a difference but wanted to share.

Yah may be wise to build up credit for Black Friday.

Winning twice on an account isn't new. People reported it earlier it's just that it's rare to win more then once on an account. I usually just stop with an account I've won once with.

This probably happened before to someone else but right now I'm looking at the phone and the platypus head is on top and the platypus feet is at the bottom and the middle is continuously spinning.  Anyway if I won Australia I'll probably won't claim it and let someone else get a chance to win it.

This probably happened before to someone else but right now I'm looking at the phone and the platypus head is on top and the platypus feet is at the bottom and the middle is continuously spinning. Anyway if I won Australia I'll probably won't claim it and let someone else get a chance to win it.
The win is determined as soon as you login, you don't even need to spin it to get the prize, technically.

I guess I should start using this again...

Trading a $10 itunes code/link for $5 amazon card on behalf of someone else. If anyone is interested, contact me.

Always make new accounts each day. You're more likely to win with the fresh accounts then the old ones. Not saying to stop using the old ones but always make new accounts too. I make 3 hotmail accounts a day. Didn't win with any of my older accounts today and won with one of the new ones made today.

I do not know how i missed this contest for so long, i am kinda pissed but at least on my second day i did just win one 5 dollar GC to amazon, hooray?

It does seem like new accounts are more likely to win.  I've been playing with one account this whole time and only won once.  Yesterday I made a new one and won $5 on the first try.

Variety pack of wins tonight:

1 $5 amazon
1 $10 itunes
1 $10 redbox

And I'm keeping the itunes. But if anyone wants the redbox code I'll trade it. :p

Always make new accounts each day. You're more likely to win with the fresh accounts then the old ones. Not saying to stop using the old ones but always make new accounts too. I make 3 hotmail accounts a day. Didn't win with any of my older accounts today and won with one of the new ones made today.
The making new accounts approach isn't working for me. Are you doing anything else? I'm kinda baffled. Nothing's going through anymore...

bread's done
Back