Kraft Lunch instant chance to win amazon gift cards

Fastmail limits you to 20 or 25 accounts a day I think. I don't know if I want to go back to fastmail just yet. My previous 50 accounts haven't win once.

Something weird just happened twice.  When trying to redeem a reward, after where you put in the name and info, it says "Sad Face, your parent opted you out" or something like that.  I redeemed a couple rewards after with no problems though.

arent winners determined by time (which is randomly generated by their computer) instead of the kinds of emails you have? :whistle2:k

Dammit. I just matched up three to win a $5 Amazon gift card but got no confirmation whatsoever after they matched. Refreshed the page and didn't win. Awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm getting a "you already played" message all of a sudden on some emails that I definitely hadn't. Anyone else? Can't use incognito mode either. 

Edit: Never mind, I didn't realize it reset at 12 eastern, and I must have done some of them after 11pm central last night.

he was probably trying to throw us off so he could win all the prizes ;)
lol probably a good idea but no, im personally still using them to win, up to about 400 of them now, they are just so easy to make and fast to make, been having slow days lately went from winning $100 a day for a week to winning $10-$40, still doing ight.

I have a $10 Itunes for $5 amazon and $25 toysrus for $15 amazon if anyone is interested PM me.

Edit: Traded

lol probably a good idea but no, im personally still using them to win, up to about 400 of them now, they are just so easy to make and fast to make, been having slow days lately went from winning $100 a day for a week to winning $10-$40, still doing ight.
are you playing 24/7? :whistle2:k

So got my ps4 today.......and it didn't come with a controller. Don't know what to think of this. It states may not include box or cover art, nothing about that it may or may not include a controller . The system turns on fine so I don't really want to return it because $300 is a great deal.......bit I thought if have a controller. :/

Hopefully amazon can do something about this.

So got my ps4 today.......and it didn't come with a controller. Don't know what to think of this. It states may not include box or cover art, nothing about that it may or may not include a controller . The system turns on fine so I don't really want to return it because $300 is a great deal.......bit I thought if have a controller. :/

They're pretty good, I bet they give you a credit that's enough to order a controller.

was it a brand new PS4?

bread's done
Back