Kraft Lunch instant chance to win amazon gift cards

was it a brand new PS4?
No it's used. Warehouse deals always are. Bit it didn't state that it may or may not include a controller.

I got an email back saying they'd give me 25% back only credit card......though I paid with amazon credit. So hopefully they'll just put it on my amazon account.

I'm getting kinda tired of winning only $5 a day or nothing at all the last week or so. May be giving up on this soon.
people doing surveys and bing rewards barely make that once a week, im not winning anywhere near what i used to but i still win 5-25 a day and thats not bad, would rather do this than surveys or bing rewards.

Has anyone tried making new names in the last week and are there any luck winning on those?  I'm going on almost a week without hitting a single prize but I've only been using old accounts

people doing surveys and bing rewards barely make that once a week, im not winning anywhere near what i used to but i still win 5-25 a day and thats not bad, would rather do this than surveys or bing rewards.
That's true. .id just do nothing period though. Lol. I did end up winning $10 shortly after posting on 2 older accounts but it's kind of a pain to manage 100 plus accounts. Lol

That's true. .id just do nothing period though. Lol. I did end up winning $10 shortly after posting on 2 older accounts but it's kind of a pain to manage 100 plus accounts. Lol
you dont know the real pain 400+ accounts lol, at this point i only get past the newest 200

After weeks of nothing, I got a 25$ card but was a discovery channel card. Anyone interested in trading for it? I would only ask 10$ PSN card for it. It would probably be useful to someone this week since I think there is a black friday sale on the site this week. PM me if interested!

Its been a hit and miss with me. I haven't won any more Amazon gift cards but I did win a $10 Itunes one that I will never use. I am willing to trade it to someone if they are interested. 

Don't know if it's just me but the whole site has been buggy for me this last hour trying to enter and also trying to redeem some winners I had yesterday that I just decided to now redeem. Freezes midway trying to load pages. May just be my phone though.

It was laggy for me earlier so I thought it was because I'm downloading something on Xbox One but yeah I think something was going on.  Also the other day, one of the prizes that was mailed to me went to my spam folder for the first time for me, then when I opened it, there wasn't anything on it but a picture of the animals at the background and no words with the winning code under it.  Pretty weird.

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad to see others are starting to win again here and there!

*Edit*

Forgot a page and ended up with $35 today so it's doing better I'd like to think

I've got 2 extra $5 amazon codes, I could trade two people for their itunes codes or one person for their toysrus code.  pm me if interested 

I have one twice via text and both times I had to email them to resend the prize which was never sent in the first place. Is that normal?

Nah, not dead at all. I've won two $5 ones this week. A mix between Gmail and Hotmail. The hotmail ones are the ones I've won with. It means nothing though; it's all random.

Nah, not dead at all. I've won two $5 ones this week. A mix between Gmail and Hotmail. The hotmail ones are the ones I've won with. It means nothing though; it's all random.
Don't think it's completely random. Some email providers have given better results and some stop such as yandex and fastmail.

I've been just using fastmail this last week and haven't had luck. May switch back to hotmail.

Don't think it's completely random. Some email providers have given better results and some stop such as yandex and fastmail.

I've been just using fastmail this last week and haven't had luck. May switch back to hotmail.
I refuse to believe the emails aren't arbitrary. I mean, is there something in the fine print that says otherwise because if not, it has to just be "luck". :/ Maybe those "better results" are still just..random.

That's how these contests always work usually, anyway. -shrug-

bread's done
Back