La-di da-di, free John GOTTi

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']You seem easily annoyed after some good natured ribbing. What's got ya down, big guy?[/QUOTE]

I know what's got me down. I found out the chick I went out with on Friday is only 20. I totally thought when she ordered an italian soda at the cafe (that also served liquor, which I ordered) that she just wasn't interested in drinking at that time. Turns out, she couldn't order... fuckin A.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']I know what's got me down. I found out the chick I went out with on Friday is only 20. I totally thought when she ordered an italian soda at the cafe (that also served liquor, which I ordered) that she just wasn't interested in drinking at that time. Turns out, she couldn't order... fuckin A.[/QUOTE]
That's not really much of a problem, is it? Didn't sound like she was using you for booze.

[quote name='GrimNecroWizard']Can anyone recommend some good, recent, horror movies like Cabin Fever, The Hills Have Eyes, The Descent, etc?[/quote]

Go watch The Devil's Rejects. It will blow your mind.

Hostel was quite disappointing. It held way too much back.

Good call on Undead, Pooky.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']I know what's got me down. I found out the chick I went out with on Friday is only 20. I totally thought when she ordered an italian soda at the cafe (that also served liquor, which I ordered) that she just wasn't interested in drinking at that time. Turns out, she couldn't order... fuckin A.[/quote]
How old are you?

[quote name='prmononoke']Go watch The Devil's Rejects. It will blow your mind.[/quote]
:applause:

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']You seem easily annoyed after some good natured ribbing. What's got ya down, big guy?[/quote]
Bah, sorry about that. Just really tired, which doesn't make sense since I got up at 11. But for some reason I'm just ready to pass out any moment. :lol:

DUDE, IT'S COOL. I HAD REESES FOR BREAKFAST.

Candy, for breakfast?

NO, THE RADICAL TASTE OF REESES PUFFS CEREAL

I'm almost to the end of that Dionaea House thing that rabitt posted and he wasn't joking, this shit is crazy. It seems too authentic to be fictional, but then again, some people are really talented writers.

I typed that up at about 10:10 but I missed the post button I guess. There were a ton of links to other live journals and shit in that story, which makes me think it is real. After a while I just got bored with it and stopped following the links as it really is just a circle within a circle within a circle etc.

[quote name='Hex']DUDE, IT'S COOL. I HAD REESES FOR BREAKFAST.

Candy, for breakfast?

[/QUOTE]

Okay, one more. Then I'll start my paper.

I am with yall about feeling down. I pretty much had my weekend fucked up big time. Oh well, it is all over now. Time to get to studying for my exam. Shouldn't be too hard, but I know it will be considering the content.

[quote name='Eviltude']I'm almost to the end of that Dionaea House thing that rabitt posted and he wasn't joking, this shit is crazy. It seems too authentic to be fictional, but then again, some people are really talented writers.[/QUOTE]

If you talk about it, try to use the spoiler tags. I quit reading for the day.

Here's the link for anyone that missed it:

http://www.dionaea-house.com/default.htm

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']Younger women usually are teh troublez. :whistle2:#[/QUOTE] But that's the only way to get to them before they're too fucked up. :lol:

[quote name='rabbitt']You guys should check this out, it gets kinda spooky:

http://www.dionaea-house.com/default.htm[/quote]

Good story. Hope the movie gets made.

[quote name='zewone']I've been said that. Shit is hot, drinking a cup right now.[/quote]

zewone was right the whole time. Just took me forever to remember to try it.

damn bittorrent is going slow as hell lately I wonder if this has anything to do with the fact that I just upgraded the downloader from 4.0 to 5.0 :whistle2:k

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']But that's the only way to get to them before they're too fucked up. :lol:[/quote]

fucked up by puberty, amirite, Sub? :nottalking: ;)

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']Younger women usually are teh troublez. :whistle2:#[/quote]

Hey!!! I'm 10 years younger than Plumenoir! (I'm 23 he's 33).

I am FAR from teh troublez... (Okay maybe a lil bit of troublez but not much!)

PP

[quote name='RedvsBlue']The Rock is on HBO on demand. Its been entirely too long since I've watched this movie.[/QUOTE] That used to be the only Michael Bay movie I liked, but then I watched it last year for the first time in about 5 years and realized that it's fucking awful.

[quote name='rabbitt']If you talk about it, try to use the spoiler tags. I quit reading for the day.

Here's the link for anyone that missed it:

http://www.dionaea-house.com/default.htm[/QUOTE]
How far along are you. Did you read the first link in the update yet? If so,
there was a crooked man
and he walked a crooked mile
he found a crooked sixpence
upon a crooked stile
he bought a crooked cat
who caught a crooked mouse
and they all lived together
in a crooked little house

red rover red rover let jenny come over
That is the most awesome thing in the entire story.

Also, the more I think about it, the more I think it's just a super elaborate hoax :lol:.

[quote name='Hex'][/QUOTE]
[quote name='Hex']DUDE, IT'S COOL. I HAD REESES FOR BREAKFAST.

Candy, for breakfast?

[/QUOTE]
[quote name='Hex']Bada-bing, homeslice.

[/QUOTE]
I don't know what you're smoking, but I want some. :shock:

[quote name='PlumesPixie']Hey!!! I'm 10 years younger than Plumenoir! (I'm 23 he's 33).

I am FAR from teh troublez... (Okay maybe a lil bit of troublez but not much!)

PP[/quote]

No wonder you splurged on a purse for 600 bones. ;)

[quote name='sixersballernum3']No wonder you splurged on a purse for 600 bones. ;)[/QUOTE] I wonder if Plume is getting his 3 1/3 a day ... :whistle2:k :lol:

So does that mean its ok for a 24 year old to date a 14 year old? I mean if 10 years is an acceptable difference and all...

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']I don't know what you're smoking, but I want some. :shock:[/QUOTE]
Isn't it obvious from the first strip?

[quote name='RedvsBlue']So does that mean its ok for a 24 year old to date a 14 year old? I mean if 10 years is an acceptable difference and all...[/QUOTE]
No.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']So does that mean its ok for a 24 year old to date a 14 year old? I mean if 10 years is an acceptable difference and all...[/QUOTE]

I was secretly TV's Chris Hansen this whole time. You're free to leave but a cop dressed as a bush may or may not be waiting for you outside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back