Land of the OTT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='jaykrue']So I'm finally back from another night of a drunken hedonistic orgy... unfortunately, I was the designated bitch chauffeur tonight so only 1 beer for me. Pretty fun night - I got 2 phone numbers and enjoyed a lapdance from a hot little redhead (the fact that she was my friend's gf and he didn't mind was the icing on the cake ;) ). So what did my fellow CAG denizens do this fine evening?[/QUOTE]
Listen to everyone bitch as usual

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']First of all, Shut the fuck up about Nephets, and second, that was our first episode, so it did kind of suck. But still, it's gotten better. So shut your pie hole, before I pay dcfox to fuck you in your pretty pink mouth.[/QUOTE]

Whats great about the first "episode is that it was so shitty that people wouldn't even bother to flame you in the topic you were promoting it in. It was that bad. It was like watching retarded people fall down the stairs. It was a mess. You are a mess.

[quote name='Ozzkev55']you want a dead raccoon, because theres some out by my neighbors garbage right now[/QUOTE]

If you can kill them without messing up too much of the fur then yeah, I need some gunpowder and a new hatchet for my pioneers out west, and a raccoon pelt should be able to be bartered for those.

[quote name='JimmieMac']Whats great about the first "episode is that it was so shitty that people wouldn't even bother to flame you in the topic you were promoting it in. It was that bad. It was like watching retarded people fall down the stairs. It was a mess. You are a mess.[/QUOTE]

Aww, so you actually listened to it? I'm touched.

[quote name='whoknows']Yeah right, if aliens attacked, then humans would be enslaved.

And humans arent smart enough to move to distant worlds or able to adapt very well since humans are weak.[/QUOTE]

That's what they said about colonizing the new world.;)

[quote name='zionoverfire']That's what they said about colonizing the new world.;)[/QUOTE]

But another planet is a totally different environment with different elements that humans arent meant to survive in.

[quote name='whoknows']But another planet is a totally different environment with different elements that humans arent meant to survive in.[/QUOTE]

Very similar to the new world when you think about it. But let's face it a robit couldn't really understand such things.

[quote name='jaykrue']So I'm finally back from another night of a drunken hedonistic orgy... unfortunately, I was the designated bitch chauffeur tonight so only 1 beer for me. Pretty fun night - I got 2 phone numbers and enjoyed a lapdance from a hot little redhead (the fact that she was my friend's gf and he didn't mind was the icing on the cake ;) ). So what did my fellow CAG denizens do this fine evening?[/QUOTE]

dp1nx.jpg

;)

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Aww, so you actually listened to it? I'm touched.[/QUOTE]

How else could I become better informed about what a fu(kin retard you and your other mushy titted friends are? That's why I watch presidental debates too.

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Oh and by the way, Jimmie, if the show is so horrible, riddle me this:

HOW THE fuck COME WE HAVE SO MANY FANS!?[/QUOTE]

People rubber necking at a car accident are never reffered to as "fans".

[quote name='zionoverfire']Very similar to the new world when you think about it. But let's face it a robit couldn't really understand such things.[/QUOTE]
No, its not similar to the new world.

And robots can understand more than humans, seeing as humans thought the earth was flat, and the humans in the "New World" thought the Europeans were gods or something like that further showing mans stupidity. Not only that, the "New World" wasnt a new world at all since it was on the same planet, and just had more trees than Europe.

[quote name='JimmieMac']How else could I become better informed about what a fu(kin retard you and your other mushy titted friends are? That's why I watch presidental debates too.[/QUOTE]

How am I a retard? explain it to me, cause doctors haven't reported that I am one. And unless you're a doctor. shut the hell up, greaseball.

[quote name='JimmieMac']People rubber necking at a car accident are never reffered to as "fans".[/QUOTE]

Wow, you're insults are getting really shitty. You're losing your edge, while I'm sharpening mine to a razor's edge. Then I will cut you with my wit.

[quote name='whoknows']You couldnt eat all of those, I doubt your abilities[/QUOTE]

I sense a challenge. Subbie, prove him wrong.:lol:

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']How am I a retard? explain it to me, cause doctors haven't reported that I am one. And unless you're a doctor. shut the hell up, greaseball.[/QUOTE]

See, greaseball is just stupid because, I'm not. I'm clean shaven, wear my hair short, none of the things that are universally associated with the word "greaseball". Try again.

But, many people would agree with me that you are a reatard, especially since you know you can't win against me but you just keep on climbing back into the ring over and over again. I'm Raven and you're Dreamer and the only way you may just maybe ever beat me is if I leave for another message board.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Apparently you two missed the joke ... :lol:[/QUOTE]

I didnt miss the joke, I just chose to go the more obvious root to make other people think what I wrote and not get your joke since I am just that way ;)

[quote name='whoknows']I didnt miss the joke, I just chose to go the more obvious root to make other people think what I wrote and not get your joke since I am just that way ;)[/QUOTE]

You may be a mechanical marvel but you're also a fucking bastard. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']You may be a mechanical marvel but you're also a fucking bastard. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I cant help it, its not like I programmed myself. I blame Zion. :D

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Apparently you two missed the joke ... :lol:[/QUOTE]

I got the joke but that won't happen till later so I figured that I'd play along with whoknows.

[quote name='jaykrue']I got the joke but that won't happen till later so I figured that I'd play along with whoknows.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

You will share the video with the rest of us, right? ;)

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']:lol:

You will share the video with the rest of us, right? ;)[/QUOTE]

Only if I get the my percentage this time. You remember what happened with the midget and the donkey right?

[quote name='jaykrue']Only if I get the my percentage this time. You remember what happened with the midget and the donkey right?[/QUOTE]

Don't remind me. fucking nightmare dealing with those people. :roll: :bomb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back