Land of the OTT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Ozzkev55']Greatness is a hard thing to measure...but i will say youve got a nice sig[/QUOTE]

See, a reply. Now I get the last laugh.

And yes my sig is nice...even though OTM made it :p

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Damn you sblymnl, and your big frisbee score![/QUOTE]
Hey! Stay on Topic

[quote name='whoknows']I'll give you a topic, and that topic is:

Reasons why I'm so great :p[/QUOTE]

Thats the topic

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']You suck, how's that for being on topic? :twisted:[/QUOTE]

Thats not a characteristic that makes me as great as I am. Plus thats mean, do you have no regards for my psychological well being and self esteem?

[quote name='whoknows']Thats not a characteristic that makes me as great as I am. Plus thats mean, do you have no regards for my psychological well being and self esteem?[/QUOTE]
Hell no.

[quote name='whoknows']Thats not a characteristic that makes me as great as I am. Plus thats mean, do you have no regards for my psychological well being and self esteem?[/QUOTE]

You wouldn't care what Crash has to say about you if you ever saw his picture, have you ever seen his picture?

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Hell no.[/QUOTE]

You could have at least lied. You have just lowered my self esteem, I cant believe there is someone in the world that doesnt like me

[quote name='JimmieMac']You wouldn't care what Crash has to say about you if you ever saw his picture, have you ever seen his picture?[/QUOTE]

No, no I haven't, but that seems like what I need to boost my self esteem after his comments about how I'm not great

[quote name='whoknows']You could have at least lied. You have just lowered my self esteem, I cant believe there is someone in the world that doesnt like me[/QUOTE]
I doubt I'm the first.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I doubt I'm the first.[/QUOTE]

You just keep on hurting. Do you enjoy lowering my self esteem, because thats what you are doing and I am becoming depressed. You should do the opposite and tell me how I am better than everyone in the world and how I should be king of the earth, because thats how it should be.

[quote name='whoknows']No, no I haven't, but that seems like what I need to boost my self esteem after his comments about how I'm not great[/QUOTE]
Did you beat DMC 3, because I hear thats quite a feat

[quote name='Ozzkev55']Did you beat DMC 3, because I hear thats quite a feat[/QUOTE]

Yes, yes I have. I am currently playing through Dante Must Die mode right now for the second time

[quote name='JimmieMac']You wouldn't care what Crash has to say about you if you ever saw his picture, have you ever seen his picture?[/QUOTE]

how could we not? You piss and moan and grip about it all the time, and bring it up every 5 seconds.

[quote name='whoknows']Yes, yes I have. I am currently playing through Dante Must Die mode right now for the second time[/QUOTE]

hmmm...well I guess robits are good at one thing then.

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']See what I mean about him posting it every 5 seconds?[/QUOTE]

I wonder if it's a jealousy thing or simply narcissism.

[quote name='zionoverfire']hmmm...well I guess robits are good at one thing then.[/QUOTE]

Good for more than humans are with our awesome reflexes and being able to go on rampages in McDonalds and Wal-Marts.

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']See what I mean about him posting it every 5 seconds?[/QUOTE]

Nobody is talking to you Karl. Mind your own shit and put me on ignore like the mods told you, better yet, go check out the new CAG arcade, for all your online gaming goodness!

[quote name='JimmieMac']Nobody is talking to you Karl. Mind your own shit and put me on ignore like the mods told you, better yet, go check out the new CAG arcade, for all your online gaming goodness![/QUOTE]

Why would anyone ignore you? You bring life to CAG :D

[quote name='zionoverfire']I wonder if it's a jealousy thing or simply narcissism.[/QUOTE]

jealousy.

[quote name='JimmieMac']Nobody is talking to you Karl. Mind your own shit and put me on ignore like the mods told you, better yet, go check out the new CAG arcade, for all your online gaming goodness![/QUOTE]

Since when do you care what the mods say? You openly challenged Punq as it is.

And I will reply to what I want, you bitch. I stick up for my friends.

[quote name='whoknows']Why would anyone ignore you? You bring life to CAG :D[/QUOTE]

I'm like the Soup Nazi, my craft of being able to tell the kids how much they suck in the most truthful way tend to leave them pissed off and bitter towards me.

For example, Karl is 20 years old, he has no job and lives at home still, but yet he continues to think he is a man. He isn't, he's just a punk kid with a shitty beard and that's it. Nothing more but probably much much less.

[quote name='whoknows']Good for more than humans are with our awesome reflexes and being able to go on rampages in McDonalds and Wal-Marts.[/QUOTE]

Actually just good for more than spare parts and scrap metal.

[quote name='JimmieMac']I'm like the Soup Nazi, my craft of being able to tell the kids how much they suck in the most truthful way tend to leave them pissed off and bitter towards me.
[/QUOTE]

So then why do you constantly pick the same 5 people? Let's hear about something new for a change.

[quote name='JimmieMac']I'm like the Soup Nazi, my craft of being able to tell the kids how much they suck in the most truthful way tend to leave them pissed off and bitter towards me.

For example, Karl is 20 years old, he has no job and lives at home still, but yet he continues to think he is a man. He isn't, he's just a punk kid with a shitty beard and that's it. Nothing more but probably much much less.[/QUOTE]

You're right, I'm not a man. I'm secretly a woman in drag.

Get the fuck out of here.

[quote name='zionoverfire']So then why do you constantly pick the same 5 people? Let's hear about something new for a change.[/QUOTE]

Nobody else really bother me, then again, I bother more people than I could ever keep track of...take for example this PM I got the other day:

[quote name='WinnieThePujols']Why you hold this personal grudge against me?

Two topics:

a) Me bitching about my job topic. Was it necessary? No. I'm 18, though, and it was my first job. I still work there, in fact. Just wanted to vent; having a job and added responsibility was a new thing for me.

b) The "going to Vegas with my parents" topic. I didn't want to go. I didn't end up going. I handled by objection towards going in a mature way. I explained it to them. My parents understood. My relatives understood. I didn't employ the same "raise hell" tactics I used while I was in high school.

And then...

In your eyes,what I said in that "peeping tom" topic was tasteless. What was the original intent of the article being posted in the first place, though? To keep us informed on what's going on in the world? The topic was just screaming "," and based on the responses, that's how it was received. Not that it condones what I did...but it's not like I was in the minority here.

That's why I think you hate me. From those two topics, you've concluded that I'm a stereotypical whiney teenager? Is that why you see it as your personal goal to be an asshole to me whenever you get the chance?

My cat was like a member of my family to me. Based on the topic I made, you should've known that. Why do you choose to handle it the way you do? If you're not a pet person, fine. Leave it at that. But seriously, man, this was something that was important to me on a personal level. Not that you insulting me brings me to tears...it's just, it's a cold-hearted move every time you do it.

Honestly, I'd like to know. I don't expect you to be sympathetic when you read this. In fact, knowing you, you'll probably just give me some one-liner to piss me off. But can you please tell me why I'm such a displeasure to you?

Just give me an answer. I'd really like to hear it.[/QUOTE]

I have no idea who you are or what you're talking about, sorry.

All I remember is that you were the kid with the cat you had to go put down and that's it.

I'm sorry if my show got to you so deep that you remember every time I personally attacked you but really, get over yourself, I make fun of lots of people and you are just a faceless kid in the masses of asses that are out there.

But thanks for writing, if you send me back you home address I'll see that you get an 8 x 10 SIGNED glossy of your favorite web site super star, JimmieMac.

[/QUOTE]

Yet even through all that you stand up for your principles and dont tell a lie. You are like the George Washington of this millenium :D

[quote name='zionoverfire']Actually just good for more than spare parts and scrap metal.[/QUOTE]

You continue to defy robot rights, something you will one day regret.

I guess Jimmie has some kind of fascination with me, as he's never satisfied with talking to me. He's gotta hear me; he's gotta see me; he's gotta insult me (though poorly). If you want to talk to me so badly, why don't I stop in for the RAW chat (if there is going one) on monday so you can see how this geek talks? No more money needs to be spent on games I don't want, you can enjoy raw while you're at it, and hopefully be done with this whole thing you have for me.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I guess Jimmie has some kind of fascination with me, as he's never satisfied with talking to me. He's gotta hear me; he's gotta see me; he's gotta insult me (though poorly). If you want to talk to me so badly, why don't I stop in for the RAW chat (if there is going one) on monday so you can see how this geek talks? No more money needs to be spent on games I don't want, you can enjoy raw while you're at it, and hopefully be done with this whole thing you have for me.[/QUOTE]

I was in there the first week Scorch ran it but with my new work schedual I can't get in there till almost 1030pm EST, leaving us almost zero quality time together, but hey, I'll see what I can do this week, oh wait, 4th of July, maybe the following week. That will give you time to prepare. Buy a pretty new dress and some new shoes, maybe? A boy can dream.... can't he?

[quote name='JimmieMac']As a side note, he never did hollar back with his address, so I guess that photo is still up for grabs.[/QUOTE]

I'll take it. I need a good target to replace the Dubya picture in my toilet.

[quote name='zionoverfire']:rofl: See there you go that was amusing, beating the dead racoon just isn't funny anymore. Branch out.[/QUOTE]

Wait a minute...where did you find a dead raccoon? I hear their pelts are worth some money down at the supplies and equipment shop on the way up to the mountains.

[quote name='whoknows']
You continue to defy robot rights, something you will one day regret.[/QUOTE]

Regret.... oh another one of those emotions robits don't have.

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']You're right, I'm not a man. I'm secretly a woman in drag.

Get the fuck out of here.[/QUOTE]

Shouldn't you and that chubby bitch Neophets be making some more shitty mp3's? You know where you pretend you're all funny and topical and you say "ummmmmmmm" every 15 seconds.

[quote name='whoknows']Wait a minute...where did you find a dead raccoon? I hear their pelts are worth some money down at the supplies and equipment shop on the way up to the mountains.[/QUOTE]
you want a dead raccoon, because theres some out by my neighbors garbage right now

[quote name='zionoverfire']Regret.... oh another one of those emotions robits don't have.[/QUOTE]

We'll see who has what when the end of the world comes, and robots are the only things left

[quote name='JimmieMac']Shouldn't you and that chubby bitch Neophets be making some more shitty mp3's? You know where you pretend you're all funny and topical and you say "ummmmmmmm" every 15 seconds.[/QUOTE]

First of all, Shut the fuck up about Nephets, and second, that was our first episode, so it did kind of suck. But still, it's gotten better. So shut your pie hole, before I pay dcfox to fuck you in your pretty pink mouth.

[quote name='whoknows']We'll see who has what when the end of the world comes, and robots are the only things left[/QUOTE]

That's only because it takes you longer to melt at 3000k than the rest of us.

Besides when teh end of the world comes most of the humans will be long gone, off on distant worlds.

So I'm finally back from another night of a drunken hedonistic orgy... unfortunately, I was the designated bitch chauffeur tonight so only 1 beer for me. Pretty fun night - I got 2 phone numbers and enjoyed a lapdance from a hot little redhead (the fact that she was my friend's gf and he didn't mind was the icing on the cake ;) ). So what did my fellow CAG denizens do this fine evening?

[quote name='JimmieMac']I was in there the first week Scorch ran it but with my new work schedual I can't get in there till almost 1030pm EST, leaving us almost zero quality time together, but hey, I'll see what I can do this week, oh wait, 4th of July, maybe the following week. That will give you time to prepare. Buy a pretty new dress and some new shoes, maybe? A boy can dream.... can't he?[/QUOTE]
Doesn't matter to me. I'm free for whenever. Though being in PST will make it somewhat more difficult since Raw won't be on until 12 AM EST. Set up other events or whatever if you want to. Doesn't matter much to me.

[quote name='zionoverfire']That's only because it takes you longer to melt at 3000k than the rest of us.

Besides when teh end of the world comes most of the humans will be long gone, off on distant worlds.[/QUOTE]

Yeah right, if aliens attacked, then humans would be enslaved.

And humans arent smart enough to move to distant worlds or able to adapt very well since humans are weak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back