Land of the OTT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='SneakyPenguin']I've finally beaten Final Fantasy Tactics Advance. Over 78 hours, and with around 250 missions completed. Now to go and finish the rest.[/QUOTE]
congrats

how long is Far Cry?

Thinking about starting it tonight, but if it is a long game, I may put it off and go ahead and restart Doom 3

[quote name='CaseyRyback']how long is Far Cry?

Thinking about starting it tonight, but if it is a long game, I may put it off and go ahead and restart Doom 3[/QUOTE]

It's not too long. You could easily finish it within a week with on and off playing. But...

1) The Binoculars are great, and actually reduce the difficulty level. If you want to make the game more diffiuclt don't use them much.

2) There's a lot of areas where you can just run and gun if you want to get through quickly

3) The last level is as difficult as the previous five combined. It's a big jump in difficulty. Think of the multiple bosses in a row from VJ and you get the idea. But at least in FC you can save after each one or in the middle of the fight.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']It's not too long. You could easily finish it within a week with on and off playing. But...

1) The Binoculars are great, and actually reduce the difficulty level. If you want to make the game more diffiuclt don't use them much.

2) There's a lot of areas where you can just run and gun if you want to get through quickly

3) The last level is as difficult as the previous five combined. It's a big jump in difficulty. Think of the multiple bosses in a row from VJ and you get the idea. But at least in FC you can save after each one or in the middle of the fight.[/QUOTE]

sounds cool. I guess I will go ahead and start it up and try and get an hour or so in before bed.

edit:Gotta install patch first though

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']I've finally beaten Final Fantasy Tactics Advance. Over 78 hours, and with around 250 missions completed. Now to go and finish the rest.[/QUOTE]

How the hell do you get past the castle where you first have to fight the guy 1-on-1 and then after kicking his ass he morphs into a demon and your team fights him. I can't even come close to taking him on. And the more I increase my level, the more he increases his.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']How the hell do you get past the castle where you first have to fight the guy 1-on-1 and then after kicking his ass he morphs into a demon and your team fights him. I can't even come close to taking him on. And the more I increase my level, the more he increases his.[/QUOTE]

I have the guide. How far in is he and what is his name?

[quote name='AngellicLulu']you just lost your other one.[/QUOTE]
:bomb: I should still have it anyways as I got a 5500 and the error erased it. :bomb: Now I have to get it back!

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']:bomb: I should still have it anyways as I got a 5500 and the error erased it. :bomb: Now I have to get it back![/QUOTE]
Starting a competition with my boyfriend? This should be interesting.

I beat most of the bosses by having totema's ready for every member. Instant wins on every battle. I only lost 1 person for all 3 of the final battles.

EDIT: Plus Marche is a full Ninja, fighter, and Paladin, so he has holy blade, double sword, beat down, bonebreaker to counter, and other. He pretty puch does 300+ damage per hit, and has an angel ring which revives him if killed.

fast-aut[quote name='punqsux']its wonderful to see that there are cags that still have a sense of humor. thank you ott ^^[/QUOTE]

Does that mean that I can be a douche, because im an Admin on Z-5? ;)

[quote name='punqsux']its wonderful to see that there are cags that still have a sense of humor. thank you ott ^^[/QUOTE]
We love you, punq!

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Starting a competition with my boyfriend? This should be interesting.[/QUOTE]
:lol: That's your boyfriend. Tell him to give up now, it's only going higher if he pushes me. :twisted:

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']:lol: That's your boyfriend. Tell him to give up now, it's only going higher if he pushes me. :twisted:[/QUOTE]
uh.... you might want to rethink that.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Ahh, I saw it before that moment. Very nice sig. :)[/QUOTE]
Is that Gregory Peck?

[quote name='whoknows']I got a new pet today, first one to correctly guess what I got wins an imaginary cookie[/QUOTE]

Ooh, OOh! Is it a plague infested rat?

[quote name='whoknows']I got a new pet today, first one to correctly guess what I got wins an imaginary cookie[/QUOTE]

I'm goin' with hamster...

EDIT: Woo!!! Triple gold baby!!

[quote name='whoknows']Nope, its not a plague infested rat or a hamster[/QUOTE]
Cockatoo
ShihTzapoo(Shih Tzu/Poodle mix)

[quote name='AngellicLulu']A wadded up piece of paper?[/QUOTE]
I accidently threw that away

[quote name='Ozzkev55']Cockatoo
ShihTzapoo(Shih Tzu/Poodle mix)[/QUOTE]
Nah, not a cockatoo and not a dog at all.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I've got 4. :mrgreen:

EDIT: Or rather I would if Soccer Pong showed up ...

Hopefully at least one of them will still be here when I wake up. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure you're reign as Hexx champ'll last...
I think the first one of mine that'll go is the techno bounce...aside from it not wanting to work at first, it wasn't all that difficult.

[quote name='shrike4242']This OTT better be dead by morning.[/QUOTE]

Such expectations.

You could give us juicy trading topic info. to help speed up the process.:D

[quote name='zionoverfire']Such expectations.

You could give us juicy trading topic info. to help speed up the process.:D[/QUOTE]

I'll give you a topic, and that topic is:

Reasons why I'm so great :p

[quote name='whoknows']I'll give you a topic, and that topic is:

Reasons why I'm so great :p[/QUOTE]

A topic with no replies? What a great concept.

[quote name='zionoverfire']A topic with no replies? What a great concept.[/QUOTE]

People are just trying to pick one of my many many characteristics that make me as great as I am...I'm sure a reply will eventually come, afterall You replied...although not with an answer.

[quote name='whoknows']People are just trying to pick one of my many many characteristics that make me as great as I am...I'm sure a reply will eventually come, afterall You replied...although not with an answer.[/QUOTE]
Greatness is a hard thing to measure...but i will say youve got a nice sig

[quote name='whoknows']People are just trying to pick one of my many many characteristics that make me as great as I am...I'm sure a reply will eventually come, afterall You replied...although not with an answer.[/QUOTE]

answer: You are so great because you are a living reminder of why little kids should not run with scissors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back