Land of the OTT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Apossum']kids? :lol: judging from your picture, I think I'm older than you. ;-)

but yeah, I wish I could get into it..but I just wasn't feeling it...the battle system, the whole "TP" thing and especially the way you move through the map, it was all kinda frustrating to me.

Glad you are having fun, though! you seemed very psyched before.[/QUOTE]
Yes, you are older than I. It was a figure of speech. I didn't like the TP but after I figure out Overdrives I never have to worry about needing TP as long as I end with a finishing move.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Eh, I've never went back and read prior OTT posts. But anyways, I did B&M EB preorder. I live in the now. I don't try to catch up on what I missed cause it obviously wasn't important if I wasn't involved.[/QUOTE]

I don't always read 'em either...but when I'm waiting for something to download it makes for some nice thoughtless reading. Besides, just 'cause you weren't there doesn't mean you weren't involved...

[quote name='Spruce']I don't always read 'em either...but when I'm waiting for something to download it makes for some nice thoughtless reading. Besides, just 'cause you weren't there doesn't mean you weren't involved...[/QUOTE]
very true. I've been talked about before. But I usually read some, just to get an idea of the current discussion. I was actually busy playing Riviera today >

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I'm gonna get you subbie-poo! :bomb:[/QUOTE]

Que?

I just got a perfect score on hexxagon ... for the second time. The first time it errored out and didn't post. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Que?

I just got a perfect score on hexxagon ... for the second time. The first time it errored out and didn't post. :lol:[/QUOTE]
I hate that game. :bomb:

[quote name='GuilewasNK']I always sucked at that game.[/QUOTE]

So did I, until I played it for a little while and figured out what the fuck was going on. :lol:

This charlatan of a website is full of lies!!! More specifically this:

cherry.gif

It may have worked on the original machine but it doesn't work on the CAG Arcade...

I wouldn't mind so much if it weren't for the fact that I utterly destroyed GuilewasNK's score on my first attempt (at which point PeoplePC decided to hang up on me) and now am foiled whenever I try to repeat the performance.

[quote name='Spruce']This charlatan of a website is full of lies!!! More specifically this:

cherry.gif

It may have worked on the original machine but it doesn't work on the CAG Arcade...

I wouldn't mind so much if it weren't for the fact that I utterly destroyed GuilewasNK's score on my first attempt (at which point PeoplePC decided to hang up on me) and now am foiled whenever I try to repeat the performance.[/QUOTE]

The AI is different in the CAG arcade version.

Looks like People PC got my call! ;)

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']So did I, until I played it for a little while and figured out what the fuck was going on. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I kinda know. The AI knows better though. I get absolutely destroyed everytime.

[quote name='smalien1']In Halo 2 are you fighting the flood or the covanent?[/QUOTE]

SPOILER!!! SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!SPOILER!!!

Both.

Wow, I just got my haircut (went from a shoulder-length parted Uncle Jessie-esque hair to a short, gelled style) and I must say I am a sexy boy.

Thanks admiral ackbar, u just ruined teh whole gaem for me.

and if you say it's a trap, i'll smack u silleh.

[quote name='Moxio']Wow, I just got my haircut (went from a shoulder-length parted Uncle Jessie-esque hair to a short, gelled style) and I must say I am a sexy boy.[/QUOTE]
I demand proof!

*walks in with tail between his legs* I just played Riviera for 3 hours at work.
(I might still be trading it for Zelda LTTP advance and Lunar legends though. I'll just grab another copy later :) )

[quote name='Apossum']*walks in with tail between his legs* I just played Riviera for 3 hours at work.
(I might still be trading it for Zelda LTTP advance and Lunar legends though. I'll just grab another copy later :) )[/QUOTE]
let me guess, you started ending battles with overdrives and getting mucho TP so it doesn't matter anymore ^-^. Also the characters you get later Serene for instance, make the game all worthwhile.
riviera_char04.jpg

I've heard that Ein is the only guy in your party and all the girls can actually fall for him. xD

So far Fia is the one I will keep relationship points high with.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']let me guess, you started ending battles with overdrives and getting mucho TP so it doesn't matter anymore ^-^. Also the characters you get later Serene for instance, make the game all worthwhile.
riviera_char04.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I also figured out that you can turn off the voices, turn off the enemie special attack cutscenes, the item leveling is cool and it's 30 hours long with multiple endings. :)

I'll also get used to the way dungeon searching works-- at least, i'd better, since Killer 7 comes out next week and essentially uses the same method ;-)

[quote name='Moxio']I've heard that Ein is the only guy in your party and all the girls can actually fall for him. xD

So far Fia is the one I will keep relationship points high with.[/QUOTE]
Fia and Serene are the girls I like to keep on Ein's good side. Cierra is annoying along with Lina.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Fia and Serene are the girls I like to keep on Ein's good side. Cierra is annoying along with Lina.[/QUOTE]

Yeah Lina seems like a small 8-year old kid... and I can't afford to have a Sub-ish relationship here.

[quote name='Moxio']Yeah Lina seems like a small 8-year old kid... and I can't afford to have a Sub-ish relationship here.[/QUOTE]
Very true.

I so want to do a male appreciation thread to spoof all these stupid appreciation threads but I'm afraid it would make me look gay.

I mean, there's nothing wrong with one man appreciating the male form. As long as it's in the recognition that a good looking man must get a lot of chicks.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I so want to do a male appreciation thread to spoof all these stupid appreciation threads but I'm afraid it would make me look gay.

I mean, there's nothing wrong with one man appreciating the male form. As long as it's in the recognition that a good looking man must get a lot of chicks.[/QUOTE]

I agree. We must band together, to bring male appreciation to a male-dominated board!

[quote name='Moxio']You mean pics of your hottie-hot boyfriend? :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:[/QUOTE]
do I look like I have a death wish? I mean pics of Viggo Mortensen and Heath Ledger and then we can appriciate game/anime guys, like Vincent and Irvine.

Leave it to CAG to make me care about high scores again...to call my backlog enormous would be an understatement. Yet, here I sit...Qixin' the night away...

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Snake is an evil, evil game. :twisted:[/QUOTE]

How so? I need to spend some more time with it, I switched to hexxagon after I got the high score. :lol:

[quote name='Moxio']Wow, I just got my haircut (went from a shoulder-length parted Uncle Jessie-esque hair to a short, gelled style) and I must say I am a sexy boy.[/QUOTE]

What happened to long hair for life? :cry:

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I so want to do a male appreciation thread to spoof all these stupid appreciation threads but I'm afraid it would make me look gay.

I mean, there's nothing wrong with one man appreciating the male form. As long as it's in the recognition that a good looking man must get a lot of chicks.[/QUOTE]

I'm down with that. I've stated on several occasions that various men were sexy bitches. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']
What happened to long hair for life? :cry:
[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry... but we all have to move along sooner or later. *wipes back tear dramatically*

But... it'll grow back... IT'LL GROW BACK!!! *jumps in air and clacks heels*

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Whatever floats your boat.

geraldo.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I want to visit Al Capone's vault more and more after seeing that pic

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back