Land of the OTT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='AngellicLulu']well, ha, she was begging food from Jonathan who was eating my food, so there![/QUOTE]

I guess she knew that Jonathan is an easier mark. :D

[quote name='JSweeney']The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs
They're bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, FUN!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I'm the only one

The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful chaps
They're loaded with vim and with vigor
They love to leap in your laps
They're bouncy, trouncy, flouncy pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, FUN
Is I'm the only one.

Tiggers are wonderful fellahs.
Tiggers are awfully sweet.
Everyone elses is jealous,
And thats why I repeat...

The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Are Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs
They're bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, FUN!
Is I'm the only one.
Yes, I'm the only one
GRRrrrrrr... ooOOoooOOooooOOOO!!![/QUOTE]

Sad thing that reminded me of is the voice of Tigger just recently died. :cry:

http://www.usatoday.com/life/people/2005-06-26-winchell-obit_x.htm

He also invented one of the earliest versions of the artificial heart.

[quote name='Moxio']Karsh where did you find that (lame) Kyo picture? There must be a totally awesome Iori counterpart to it. :)[/QUOTE]

Bah! I actually found it GIS'ing for Kyo somewhere. Let me look, though I doubt anyone would want to draw some lame-ass punk like Iori compared to the Godly-ness fo Kyo! ;)

[quote name='karsh']Bah! I actually found it GIS'ing for Kyo somewhere. Let me look, though I doubt anyone would want to draw some lame-ass punk like Iori compared to the Godly-ness fo Kyo! ;)[/QUOTE]

Oh no you didn't.

Puh-leaze. Iori has Orochi... and Kyo has.... NOTHING.

OH. SNAPS. :applause:

is there a way to see how many people are ignoring you? (besides subtracting the number of reply's to a post from the number of total cags)

[quote name='Moxio']Oh no you didn't.

Puh-leaze. Iori has Orochi... and Kyo has.... NOTHING.

OH. SNAPS. :applause:[/QUOTE]

I'll take the power of the Espers (or whatever SNK want's to call the power handed down by the Kusanagi's) any day over a retarded Hydra, thank you very much!

this is crazeh.....Iori kicks the shit out of SNK Ryu Clone #13793784

[quote name='Apossum']this is crazeh.....Iori kicks the shit out of SNK Ryu Clone #13793784[/QUOTE]

This guy is so right.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Iori's kinda gay. Maybe because I associate him with Moxio ... :whistle2:k

Not that there's anything wrong with that. ;)[/QUOTE]

Nothing wrong at all with that. ;)

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Iori's kinda gay. Maybe because I associate him with Moxio ... :whistle2:k

Not that there's anything wrong with that. ;)[/QUOTE]

all SNK characters are kinda gay, some a little more than others. except for Butt :lol:

[quote name='Apossum']all SNK characters are kinda gay, some a little more than others. except for Butt :lol:[/QUOTE]

That's true ... ditto Sammy characters. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']That's true ... ditto Sammy characters. :lol:[/QUOTE]

yeah...Potemkin was close to being relatively straight, but then they had to go and give him a greasy ponytail :roll: lol

[quote name='shrike4242']Of course not. Blame Sub for that rumor going around. ;)[/QUOTE]

people keep hurting my feelings ... I even get attacked on aim because people want me to give free BJ's. ugh :cry:

[quote name='Moxio']people keep hurting my feelings ... I even get attacked on aim because people want me to give free BJ's. ugh :cry:[/QUOTE]

Send them my way. ;)

I just went by Best Buy, picked up Dredg - Catch Without Arms, Funeral for a Friend - Hours, and Ichi the Killer Uncut SE. :cool:

Also my gamecube component cables came today. :mrgreen:

Got Part 1 of Order number 2 from DDD. Got Collateral and Magic Knight Rayearth Economy Box 1. All that's left is my Seven Samurai dvd, which is still on backorder.

[quote name='Moxio']people keep hurting my feelings ... I even get attacked on aim because people want me to give free BJ's. ugh :cry:[/QUOTE]

They're just asking you to do a public service, that's all. :D

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Story of your life, eh? ;)[/QUOTE]

It's all one big blur between the binging and purging.

Awwww...

r3718367510.jpg

[quote name='Moxio']I'm so good at sex, they're more like headcrabs from hl2.[/QUOTE]

Wow, they've gotten that big? How do you put your pants on? :shock:

I am so tempted to pull the trigger on a Radeon X800 XL new sealed by ATI for $220 shipped from Ebay after the 10% off coupon.

It doesn't have dual DVI or VIVO. But it would be a great card to pick up at a good budget price. Almost at $200

I could try to upgrade to an X850 but that'll pretty much cost me at least $350.

Hmmm... Must resist...

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I am so tempted to pull the trigger on a Radeon X800 XL new sealed by ATI for $220 shipped from Ebay after the 10% off coupon.

It doesn't have dual DVI or VIVO. But it would be a great card to pick up at a good budget price. Almost at $200

I could try to upgrade to an X850 but that'll pretty much cost me at least $350.

Hmmm... Must resist...[/QUOTE]

Make the jump. You know it's a hell of a deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back