Land of the OTT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='FriskyTanuki']What's with all of the gaming topics in the OT forum lately?[/QUOTE]

Fixed some of that little issue. Forgot there was more than one there.

:lol: Kenny Rogers needs some anger management since he can't handle journalists. He'll be suspended for awhile, so the Rangers may be in trouble. :lol:

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I am so tempted to pull the trigger on a Radeon X800 XL new sealed by ATI for $220 shipped from Ebay after the 10% off coupon.

It doesn't have dual DVI or VIVO. But it would be a great card to pick up at a good budget price. Almost at $200

I could try to upgrade to an X850 but that'll pretty much cost me at least $350.

Hmmm... Must resist...[/QUOTE]

Don't resist. This time it's not a trap.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Kenny Rogers needs some anger management since he can't handle journalists.[/QUOTE]

For a moment there, I thought you meant THE Kenny Rogers, the country western artist. I couldn't imagine him getting on like that at his age, though. :D

[quote name='MaxBiaggi2']For a moment there, I thought you meant THE Kenny Rogers, the country western artist. I couldn't imagine him getting on like that at his age, though. :D[/QUOTE]

That's what I thought too ... but then I remembered that he knows when to hold ’em, when to fold ’em, when to walk away and when to run. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']That's what I thought too ... but then I remembered that he knows when to hold ’em, when to fold ’em, when to walk away and when to run. :lol:[/QUOTE]
This one could've been about him since country music is evil. They're even an enemy in the mod I'm working on for school. :D

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']This one could've been about him since country music is evil. They're even an enemy in the mod I'm working on for school. :D[/QUOTE]

I hate country myself, but that doesn't mean I've never heard "The Gambler". That's on a whole different level. :lol:

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']This one could've been about him since country music is evil. They're even an enemy in the mod I'm working on for school. :D[/QUOTE]

Johnny Cash is gonna come back from his grave and shoot you dead just for saying that..i seen it happen before, i swear

[quote name='Apossum']Johnny Cash is gonna come back from his grave and shoot you dead just for saying that..i seen it happen before, i swear[/QUOTE]
Tanuki's going to burn burn burn in a ring of fire. A ring of fire.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']fucking parrot just bit me. :bomb: :cry:[/QUOTE]

But that parrot is Deceased! Dead! Pushin' up the daisies! Stiff as a board! Unable to perform lifelike functions! That is a dead parrot!

[quote name='Apossum']Johnny Cash is gonna come back from his grave and shoot you dead just for saying that..i seen it happen before, i swear[/QUOTE]
Suuuure ya did.

I have a piece of info that will likely split my friends in half if I tell him it.

Decisions, decisions.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']But that parrot is Deceased! Dead! Pushin' up the daisies! Stiff as a board! Unable to perform lifelike functions! That is a dead parrot![/QUOTE]

It will be if I makes me bleed again. :bomb:

Just 3 more days ... :lol:

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']But that parrot is Deceased! Dead! Pushin' up the daisies! Stiff as a board! Unable to perform lifelike functions! That is a dead parrot![/QUOTE]

He's not pinin'! 'He's passed on! This parrot is no more! He has ceased to be! He's expired and gone to meet 'is maker! He's a stiff! Bereft of life, he
rests in peace! If you hadn't nailed him to the perch he'd be pushing up the daisies! His metabolic processes are now history! He's off the twig! He's kicked the
bucket, He's shuffled off 'is mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisibile!! THIS IS AN EX-PARROT!!

Oh yes, and the penguin on top of your tele is about to explode.

[quote name='MaxBiaggi2']I sure hope Romero's latest flick hits DVD with a seriously unrated Director's Cut. Who knows what kind of cuts he had to make to receive only an R rating for today's theaters?[/QUOTE]

http://dvd.ign.com/articles/629/629341p1.html

"The DVD version, we are working on it now," he reveals. "I think it's about six minutes longer, but it's all just adding back or putting in some effects that were excised and putting in some little things like little bits of dialogue in existing scenes that we cut out just to tighten the pace. It's mostly that, and that penthouse scene." Romero says that he employed a few CGI tricks to bypass some of the MPAA's objections to the film's gore for the theatrical cut, but did not indicate whether the shots would be restored for the DVD. "Universal was more willing to pony up a little more dough, [so] we got an extra few days to try and improve on some of the gore things and dance around the MPAA a little bit by doing the shadow thing and smoke thing to indicate what was going on without actually having it in your face."

"I used Kubrick's trick on green screen," he explains. "I shot figures walking by so if there was a particular gory shot I could composite it and walk someone in front of it." He marvels at the MPAA's vigilance when it comes to excising or editing questionable footage. "It's amazing sometimes that the MPAA will do a frame count."

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Red, I don't have red shoes... who has red shoes? Air Jordan, that's it. No one wears red shoes, they're tacky... and red boots, so much worse![/QUOTE]

I happen to own both.

all_star_hi_red.jpg

DrMartens258chrd.jpg

They actually go quite well with a large portion of my clothing. And seeing as I was given the name of Spruce in college I think I'm doin' okay with my manner of dress.

Tacky...:roll: Now if they were sparkly red boots you'd have a point...

[quote name='JSweeney']Drama flying all around the boards... and I'm not involved in the least!
I'm so proud :)[/QUOTE]

I've had to regulate more than a few times recently....man, I need a break from the internet in general. and by "a break from the internet" I really mean "a girlfriend" :lol:

Perhaps I'll find the woman I marry at the Do Make Say Think show tonight...

[quote name='JSweeney']Drama flying all around the boards... and I'm not involved in the least!
I'm so proud :)[/QUOTE]
Aside from Led whining about what a hassle it is being a moderator, I must've missed all the drama today. Anything worth seeing?

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Heads up Sub and Shrike, Jennifer Connelly is scheduled to be on The Late Show With David Letterman tonight.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. :cool:

[quote name='evilmregg']Anaesthetic wearing off. Toe hurting like a mofo. Lots of blood. Not feeling so well. Full sentences impossible.[/QUOTE]

But pictures can always say a lot more, *hint hint

[quote name='crazytalkx']But pictures can always say a lot more, *hint hint[/QUOTE]

I prefer videos. Like this one of a girl volunteering to be slapped as hard as the guy is capable of. Good stuff.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']I prefer videos. Like this one of a girl volunteering to be slapped as hard as the guy is capable of. Good stuff.[/QUOTE]

:rofl: Superb! Too bad the video cuts off at the end.......I wanted to see her face :evil:

[quote name='crazytalkx']But pictures can always say a lot more, *hint hint[/QUOTE]

I should have taken a picture before I re-bandaged it. It was friggin' disgusting. For similar effect, though, just do a Google image search for "ingrown toenail."

[quote name='evilmregg']I should have taken a picture before I re-bandaged it. It was friggin' disgusting. For similar effect, though, just do a Google image search for "ingrown toenail."[/QUOTE]

There's surgery to fid that. I used to have problems in High School from cleets. But a little bit of cutting and acid stoped that right quick.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']I prefer videos. Like this one of a girl volunteering to be slapped as hard as the guy is capable of. Good stuff.[/QUOTE]

Ick. I don't like seeing guys hit women.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']There's surgery to fid that. I used to have problems in High School from cleets. But a little bit of cutting and acid stoped that right quick.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm going to have that procedure done in a few weeks. The doctor couldn't do it today because my toe was infected. All he did today was remove the part of the nail that was digging into my toe.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Hey, she volunteered. Not to mention saying "Don't hold back." Stupid people are interesting.[/QUOTE]

That much is true.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Hey, she volunteered. Not to mention saying "Don't hold back." Stupid people are interesting.[/QUOTE]

I don't know. There are so goddamn many of them that the joke starts to wear thin.

And in another topic, it looks like Live 8 is going to suck IMO. The 85 one had Clapton and the Zeppelin reunion......this one has .............Good Charlotte...........but Pink Floyd.......I'm torn.

[quote name='crazytalkx']And in another topic, it looks like Live 8 is going to suck IMO. The 85 one had Clapton and the Zeppelin reunion......this one has .............Good Charlotte...........but Pink Floyd.......I'm torn.[/QUOTE]

Pink Floyd is looking to be the best thing for Live 8. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back